Has it happened to you yet?

Has it happened to you yet?

NEVER STOP ROCKING

too many old fucks on imageboards

All the non-lamers are on discord bro.

Has what happened to me?

No, because I stopped giving a fuck.

Who knew "It" was going to be niggers, Islam, cuckoldry, feminism, transgenderism, man-children, and demographic displacement.

Basically this.

I was never with it.

no, because I was never stupid enough to think rock music was good

Kek. Who knew old cartoons could be so deep.

great episode tho

NO
Has it happened to you, dad?

Yes I'm 37 and Millennials have become increasingly unbearable even on the chans.

To be fair I was never "with it", swaggy, or in the loop even when I was 18, the only difference is that when SnapChat and that Vine shit started to become popular among normies I fucking ran from pop culture whereas prior to that I was simply ambivalent about it.

It happened to me in middle school tbh. Normals are disgusting

>>>/reddit/

What's it like to be this pathetic and knowing most of us are going to graduate from 8ch while you stay here?

It's really cute that you're this delusional. You're not graduating shit. You're going to end up the exact same way.

To what exactly?

It's not so bad.

It's cool.

To life? I already have a limited amount of time to do things as it is. Most of it is taken up by school and work. I already don't play vidya, but I get to do other cool things. I'll have plenty of free time when I retire. No need to waste my life on the internet.

Most people aren't that pathetic, and it's the reason why the average age of an imageboard poster is still teens to early 20s. It's because most people in your age group left and you stayed.

It is worth the wait. You aint't goin nowhere boy.

Lolno
Enjoy your stay. This is clearly where you belong.

user said, posting on Holla Forums, getting so butthurt that he saged his post.

The only reason "it" happens to people is because they just ate up whatever was popular and being marketed towards young people at the time, so when those industries like pop music naturally stop targetting them they feel old and left out. If you spent your teens and early 20s hating the pop culture and music of your generation and instead seeked out more obscure or even older media then you won't feel like you're not "with it" will affect you far less because you were never "with it" to begin with, and hopefully you won't turn into one of those boring people around their 30s who talk about how weird "what the kids are into" because hopefully you never gave a shit about that shit in the first place.

Dadrock is objectively the best genre of music.

dad pls go