Angela Davis is voting for Hillary. Why aren't you?

Angela Davis is voting for Hillary. Why aren't you?

theroot.com/articles/politics/2016/09/angela-davis-hillary-clinton/

CPUSA is too. Doesn't mean that their endorsement is right, although probably well-intentioned.

someone told me Trump would destroy America, and I thought that sounded pretty swell.

Shes gotten soft in her old age.

Wow, Angela Davis is a sellout? Who would have guessed?

I live in a swing state, so I'm voting for her.

This doesn't mean I believe in her views. I just believe the liberal status quo is preferable to letting a strongman authoritarian take office.

Angela "CIA" Davis supports liberalism? Who knew?

Hillary Clinton is an imperialist who supported the ousting of Gaddafi and supports what's going on in Syria, where the US government finances the so called "moderate rebels".

Clinton is up by 10 you don't have to do shit.

I hope the nukes fall on you.

Well why the hell couldn't she endorse B████ in the primaries? I don't understand these people.

I'm deeply disappointed in her, but Donna Haraway is way cooler anyways.

I don't care and this belongs in the containment thread.

As time has shown they're all basically liberals that defend the status quo when ever they can and try to brainwash the masses into participating in meaningless bourgeoisie politics. This is exactly what anyone would expect from garbage like her.

I'm not an Amerifat

I'm not murrikan.

"This guy is falling from a scyscraper. Why aren't you?"

We are supposed to think for ourselves, you know.

More like a fascist than a fascist, though.

ITT: Ultras are too lazy and self-righteous to do anything, as always.Just wait a few years for the complaints that the evil Old Left is too authoritarian for wanting to clean up the mess Trump might make lol

As far as U.S. military power goes, Clinton is the more committed imperialist. Trump's agenda will likely be stymied by his own incompetence and congressional opposition from both parties. Preferring gridlock to a possible war with Russia isn't illogical.

I think supporting B████ even though he was a social democrat was a good thing to do for leftists, but Hillary is literally barely even an economic liberal let alone in any way Marxist and has a stack of empty idpol to boot.

So to you only first world prole's matter?

Hahah yes fellow leftists, I agree with this user here quoted, reform is the ONLY way to make progress eh? The revolution will eventually come this way, little by little, you dont want Porky B to win right? Hahah no you don't VOTE HILLARY

Thank you for correcting the record! Holla Forums gold has been added to your account.

The "I don't understand geopolitics and want impossible revolution in 2 seconds" Ultra response to a tee. All you bitchy whiners do is complain, not do anything, and then act surprised when "perfect communism" doesn't happen or everything turns to shit. lol

And where has the "Lesser of Two Evils" strategy of "doing something" gotten us? Clinton vs. Trump is more regress than progress.

Everything is shit all the time you reformist faggot, it fluctuates between more or less shitty and thats it, fuck outta here with that "tee hee at least we are helping" drivel you nigger

Backing less shitty capitalists makes for good overall tactical choices, e.g. Soviets allying with U.S. and Pop Front tactics during World War 2. Also helped to establish the Welfare state in the U.S. by backing FDR and Democrats for the past 50 or so years. The Republican alternative is even worse.

Yeah, the choice is more or less shitty, and you have to choose the less shitty option. That's life you "faggot nigger".

Mindless sarcasm from mindless Ultra

can we get a word filter for ultras already

I suggest "pinkos"

Gettin desperate, porky?

Pick one.

Fucking do this!

nigga are you unirionically a trumpcuck?

no, they allied them because the USSR was literally being murdered by the Germans and the Americans offered a lot of help.
The popular fronts also didn't really work in most places they were tried them.

The New Deal[s] began in the thirties.