Rank them

Rank them

no.

Up was shit, the rest were all great. Didn't watch Cars 2 or the movie with the Redhead, also didn't watch the second part of the monster movie (can't remember the name).

Incredibles over everything else

Pure reddit tbh

Every single Pixar film is trash besides Inside Out. Pixar is Holla Forums-tier garbage. Disney on the other hand are hit or miss.

Never saw Up, so I didn’t rank it. My wife has kids so I’ve seen all these a thousand times. Trust me, my rating is comprehensive and I can defend every spot.

This is not a kino evaluation. It is a “repeated viewing” evaluation.

1. Wally
2. Incredibles
3. Toy Story 2
4. Toy Story
5. Monster’s University
6. Cars
7. Finding Nemo
8. Cars 2
9. Toy Story 3
10. Monster’s Inc
11. Bug’s Life
12. Brave
13. Ratatouille

Brave is garbage, but Ratatouille is even more shit.

says the centrist cuck LMAO

Up > Wallie > Bug's Life > Toy Story 1 > Monsters Inc. > Nemo > Incredibles > Ratatouille > Monsters Uni > Toy Story 2 > Toy Story 3 > Cars > Brave

Didn't see Cars 2. I assume it would've been better than Brave, that movie was really boring.

Ratatouille was kino as fuck

Fuck off Patton. You killed her.

Top 3 are Up, Ratatouille, and Wall-E

But why? ;_;

Shrek

It’s chewing the same dirt that Toy Story 2 did. The first movie was about a toy feeling replaced, the second was about a toy being outgrown, and the third is about…a toy being outgrown. It just feels like it pulled the series in a sad direction.

I just realized the most recent pixar film I've seen was when I lazily watched ratatouille on TV a few years a go. Were the ones since then any good?

First half of WALL-E was the best thing they've done and the second half was still mostly good, Up was overall pretty good too, everything else was pure shit.

I don't really have anything against it, I just feel the other movies rank higher. I was also really depressed when I watched it in the theater, so maybe I should give it a rewatch now that I'm in better spirits.

pic related

Best are Toy Story 1&2, and Wally. Just about the only films that are animated that people who don't like animation like. Nobody remembers A Bugs Life, Braves, the newer Monsters Inc, or Ratatouille. Cars, Toy Story 3, and Nemo is shit for kids. The Incredibles, Up, and Monster Inc are somewhat in between.

That being said:
1. Toy Story 2
2. Toy Story
3. Monsters Inc
3. Everything else

Toy Story = Monsters, Inc > The Incredibles = A Bug's Life > Finding Nemo = Wall-E (first half) > Toy Story 2 > Up > Ratatouille = Monsters Uni = Toy Story 3 > Finding Dory > Cars > Brave > Cars 2 > Cars 3

I love it how Pixar memoryholed the shittiest movie they made

Why do you dislike rats? They make great pets.

This film is such actual garbage, I had to watch it with my little brother, but it's not a Pixar film. It was made by Disneytoon Studios, a studio that has less than 50 employees and makes films for dirt cheep.
They mimicked Pixar's style very well but you can tell its budget was only $50 million as opposed to Pixar's $200+ million.

Good
Toy Story
A Bugs Life
Finding Nemo
WALL-E

Decent/meh
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
UP
Brave
Ratatouille

Shit
Cars
Cars 2
Cars 3
Monsters U
Finding Dory
The Incredibles

ratatouille was fucking kino, you tasteless shit

That makes you a cuckold. Neck yourself.

No point in rating they are all good quality films.
Except for Bug's Life.

Did they make Trains yet?
I wanna see that/

Did she died?

what is this, a youtube comment section?
we can read

Yes but not straight away.
She died of injuries a few days later.

best list here.

Do NOT eat the pistachio ice cream!

Toy Story 2 was about a toy being stolen. Andy didn't outgrow Woody in that movie. Jessie was a side character, the movie wasn't about her.

Toy Story 3 was about Woody experiencing that same thing foreshadowed by Jessie's story in 2. Only he suffered a worse fate as a hand-me-down toy belonging to a girl, instead of chilling in a museum. He'll be thrown away or handed down again by the time she turns 12 at the latest.

Sounds about right. Finding Nemo is great to smoke and watch

Up and WALL-E are the only ones worth rewatching.

What's that other one with cars that isn't Cars?

The movie's main point was obviously Jessie, bitch's in most of the promotional material for the movie including OP's pic.

Wall-E's the best one. No contest.

Only superficially. The movie is about Woody being confronted with a grim future of being forgotten like Jessie, or going to a toy museum where he’ll always be taken care of. The point is he chooses to go back to spend a few more years with Andy rather than go to a museum where he’ll be safe forever.

Toy Story 3 is basically the fallout of that choice, which doesn’t go any further than all the toys asking, “what’s gonna happen to us?”

she didnt even hit her head

Planes?

You're right, but that's not Pixar.