Political correctness in videogame communities

What the fuck.
What happened to my community.
Vidya used to be my world, i used to love videogames and being part of communities.
I remember being a kid in half/v/ and just talking about videogames that came out.
I remember SA forums, i remember being part of that, i remember all of it like it was yesterday.
I remember spending hours playing Duke Nukem 3D, remember Half-Life 2 hype, i remember Morrowind, people shitting on DOOM 3, Driv3r, Saint's Row 2.
I remember so many things, not having a console for the longest time, finally having a PS2 and a DS, never buying another console, so many things.
And most of all, i remember the community.
I remember people making mean jokes, people shitting on other people taste, i remember the cruel humor.
This is not one of those threads, one of those "games used to be so good before".
Pic related.
This isn't gamergate either.
I'm not pro GG or anti GG.
I don't care about gaming journalism, i don't read Kotaku, i don't give a fuck about what they do.

This is a thread about what happened to gaming communities.
I don't know if it's League's fault, but i just got banned from a gaming group because i was being "toxic".
What the fuck.
You can't tell someone they have shit taste anymore.
It's okay if some faggot wastes money in a free game.
It's okay if they support this cellphone game business model.
They are killing the industry, but it's okay.
And i can't insult him, because i'm toxic.
What happened?
I think Holla Forums is the only place where i can freely be myself.
And that's fucking sad.
Also, some Youtube channels have decent fanbases, where you can go and insult and you won't have people telling you how wrong is "using gay as an insult", these channels, however, are few and far between.
What happened to my hobby Holla Forums?
What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

rpgcodex.net/
tacticularcancer.net/
free.hentai.ms/manga/Misc_Hentai-Manga_Nozomidoori-English/06
dictionary.com/browse/universally?s=t
independent.org/publications/article.asp?id=1602
brown.edu/academics/economics/sites/brown.edu.academics.economics/files/uploads/2013-15_paper_0.pdf
scalar.usc.edu/works/bad-object-20-games-and-gamers/introduction?path=index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You plugged your ears and averted your eyes and now look at where that got you.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums ruined everything

what?

Politics and Leftism.

Politics shouldn't be in videos games unless it's in the in game world.

Cucks took over the world tbh

You fucking retarded cowards decided not to address the real problem of cultural marxism instead you decided on "ethics in games journalism".

You refused our help and now you've paid the price of cowardice.

When the problem is leftists trying to use vidya as propaganda how do you propose solving the problem?

Nobody ever fault for neutrality, pick a side faggot.

I remember playing videogames and not giving a fuck about people in the internet. And I still playing videogames god bless my backlog of vidya.

This tbh.

does Holla Forums still think they would have brought about any meaningful change instead of just creating an even stronger reactionary force like the one that's currently keeping them afloat

You cucked yourselves going for PR and muh ethics when you should have listened to Holla Forums

Still about gamergate.

There's also the RPG Codex. rpgcodex.net/
They also operate Tacticular Cancer: tacticularcancer.net/

Bear in mind that the RPG Codex is a board of oldschool curmudgeonly bastards who will criticize and pick apart anything. Not the most positive environment, but they really know their shit and they have no qualms giving someone a piece of their mind. I like it.

Aside from that if you want to get truly oldschool, there's still Usenet and BBSs, which is a bit hit-and-miss. Try >>>Holla Forums if you want help getting hooked up with those.

Everything got casualized to hell and casuals who never learned fuck-all got in the community.

It's easy to say that now we actually found the problem but tell captain fucking hindsight, how many did anyone know that this whole shit was a fucking marxist agenda? It did start about "ethics in gaming journalism" but it was until later that we found out how deep the rabbit hole really was.

I bet your one of those retards that jumped in couple months after.

Don't we already have this thread?

MAAAAAARRRRRRKKKKKK

We would have accomplished a shitload more than you retards who decided that allying with Reddit and Tumblr was a good idea because "muh numbers"

One of the best tactics against an enemy like SJW's is utter mockery.

What you retards never understood is that you don't argue in public to convince your opponents. You argue to convince the people listening.

The Wii was a mistake.

You didn't meme hard enough.
You let the normalfags dictate the present and the future.
Like it or hate it, culture is a thing and the one that dictate it are the ones that run the world or even just a specific segment of it.
You didn't meme your believe system hard enough.
But it is not over yet. You have to believe in the memes and through the power of Kek reclaim the Holy Land.

Because with Jews it always is. Only cucks didn't know who was really behind it

Literally everyone on Holla Forums knew that it was a Marxist conspiracy.

It just goes to show how new were on the internet or even just saying in your own self spare. From youtube atheists to Holla Forumsack there was no a retard under the sun that did not know. Only normalfags lacked the knowledge and wanted to be good people instead fight in the meme war and obliterate their enemy. What the did is make friends on twitter. Great job.

What the fuck are you retards even talking about? This is old copypasta too you faggots.

It stopped being about video games and started being about the gamer identity.

I just wanted to play and then talk about video games, I never asked for any of this.

this
communities are cucked because THE ENTIRE WORLD is cucked
did you miss the part where all of europe is literally being raped and pillaged by barbarian hordes, and also if any of the barbarians somehow actually get deported for raping people the victim publicly apologizes to them for getting them in trouble
(i mean there's no place left that isn't cucked but it's so obvious there that even normalfags can see it)

It is a question that still obviously needs addressing.

No, that was an opposition meme. It started about saving vidya. The point of gamergate wasn't to take on the journos. It was to take on everyone contributing to the great downfall of vidya.

I thought that was common knowledge soon after GG started. It was after all the normalfags and pseudo-sjws showed up and tried to pretend that wasn't the issue and kept apologizing or denying connection to anyone who said so, or anyone who disagreed with their own lukewarm brand of socjus.

I understand your pain… its gotten so bad I actually would choose to relieve The Genesis does what Nintendon't era which wasn't that great a time for me, but compared to now, that shit was golden.

I bearly see those commies on other boards to be honest. It's mainly stormfaggotry rampant on this site and offsite with these leeches calling everyone "cuck XD!!!111!!!!" and whining "WH1te Genocide!!!11111!!!!!11" everywhere.

Thank you for your valuable and relevant input Miss.

Is Holla Forums really this bad at concealing that they're from Holla Forums?

Holy fuck you people are fucking retarded.

So I can't hurt someones feelings, but I can virtually murder them over and over again? If I ever meet these SJW types in person, I'm spitting in their face and calling them niggers for ruining shit talking in vidya.

That shit mostly started after the 4chan exodus brought in all the brats from Halfchan. Most of those idiots just go along with the stormfag bs and "muh Papa Odin and proud viking" jazz to try to cause infighting, to annoy others or because they're actually stupid enough to follow that jazz. It's best to just ignore them and only focus on the sane non-left posters who know how ridiculous shit has gotten.

So Holla Forums is back again with their half assed info. Jesus, you guys are like the genital warts at this point.

Not vidya

4chan had a special Holla Forums exodus too. But I think part of the problem is Holla Forums's Holla Forums viewing all liberals as shills and shit making it impossible to have good old Holla Forums where every side was going at it and nazi shit was mostly an in-joke and filter against delicate fuckers who would use comparisons to nazis as the way to win a politics argument.

oy vey

I'm looking at one now

Except all Liberals are the enemy.

Every last goddamn one.

That's not even a problem. Liberals are weak and their thoughts are worthless so they were purged with the rest of the trash. Holla Forums has only improved since then

Especially considering that they're all slowly adopting the same numale and marxist mentality while obeying the media. Huxley fucking knew this would happen.

It started after the second world war when people were so mortified with violence and guilt, they became vulnerable to manipulation. And then guess who used it to their advantage.

Dumbass.

Almost everyone I've met here in Canada thinks that BNW sounds like a paradise.

tbh fam, the truth gets covered up hot and hard all the time.

Well of course it would be, they could just be on drugs all the time, with no consequences whatever.
I wrote this assuming that they're all potheaded niggers, since that's pretty much my impression of Canuckistan right now.

This guy heavily simplifies both 1984 and BNW though.

I don't for the most part.

But everyone that's considered "on the left" is an enemy.

That's almost entirely been corrupted by Marxism.

Two sentences in and you contradict yourself. Pat yourself on the back, that's a special kind of retarded.

See, a smart person would conclude that the solution is to stop judging people by labels and start judging them by what they support and stand for. But that requires too much thinking for some people who feel safer being on the opposite side of whatever is the enemy. Sorta like the reason why Americans seem to flip between dems and republicans instead of thinking for themselves and researching the candidates and issues to arrive at an informed opinion.

It's not like GG has been lacking for "leftists" who are opposed to all the retarded SJW shit, and it's not like conservatives haven't tried to paint Trump as misogynist and shit.

>he thinks neo-liberalism is classical-liberalism

sauce?

That also requires the ability to refuse to label oneself, which is unfortunately even more rare than what you're talking about.

We lost our hold of our aryan traditions and ideals. Now communists run the show.

If you that judging every single person in a society based on an in depth understanding of their personal beliefs is at all practical or even fucking possible then you're completely and utterly retarded.

Stereotypes don't exist because of ignorance or because people are evil. They exist out of practicality.

Fuck off with your Utopian faggotry
Except before Trump came along there's been no real difference you fucking idiot.

Unless you think that neoliberalism and neoconservitism are really different in any important way.

God you reek of Reddit and naive normalfaggotry.

Get the fuck out of here

I don't think you know what these labels even mean as Hillary for example is both. I am not arguing against the rest of your post though.

This is the little lie anons like to tell themselves, but it isn't these boards. It never was.
"Politicizationof the Un-political"…It's not just confined to video games. The West itself has become a politicized place. Every work of art, statement, and thought has become a political statement. Many causes for this – increased spread and logging of communication, Kojima's concept of societal fragmentation coming to fruition, the academic application of Critical Theory to all aspects of our lives..too many to name.
The world we're living in has changed, and it probably won't ever un-politicize without another great war. Considering how the first two broke us, I don't think that something we should want either.

All we can do is keep playing our games or give up and die like dogs. Get a good PC and never go outside again.

Neolibs are about forcing all of your people to behave in an approved manner. Neocons are about going out and conquering other lands to force them to be like you. So there really isn't anything different. Clinton is just the natural evolution of the 2.

The only thing that sets Trump apart from the rest of the right is his indifference to political correctness, which is good and makes him worth voting for, but I wouldn't call him anything other than a lesser evil.
He's still guilty of a lot of shit conservatives are typically known for, like shifting the blame of violent crimes to video games.

we meme'd our hate of videogames into reality.

Yeah Linocoln's justification of freeing the slaves was that they were dumb and stupid and should be given all the freedom to completely fail on their own. Democrats at the time actually thought what they thought now slavery was the way to lift them up and make them equal to us by forcing them to behave how we wanted them to.

No you retard Lincoln wanted to deport all the niggers back to Africa.

Apathy is death
All those faggots who buried their heads in the sands, not wanting to look at all those red herring, where are they now? They can say "go back to /pol" all they want, it won't prevent the video game industry to pander more and more to the useful idiots, inserting more of their twisted ideology in our medium.

Conservatives aren't exclusively known for blaming video games the leftists are just as bad if not worse. A large chunk of Hilary's political career was trying to regulate video games. In the 90s Joe Lieberman, a democrat, was leading the charge against the evils of mortal kombat. Shifting the blame of all the world's woes on the new thing kids like has always been the practice of lazy politicians who only care about being elected not about improving things.

Jews.

No, as any modern ideology it is all about about the control of the market.

Neoliberism is about free trade or at least so, while it is putting regulations up the asses of everyone and with the ultimate goal of TiSA where they sell the government to corporations so they can control you instead. Culturally it has very little to do with anything, but it will gladly use the useful idiots in the fact of the left and from there the name so it sounds like an ally.

Neoconservatism is used as the boogeyman on the other side as the name would make you think, but actually Clinton is one, Obama is one and many others in the past were. While you pretend to be anti-war you actually go on and destabilize countries and ultimately ruin them for the sake of gaining their geo-political resources and usefulness. Culturally it also creates all continues state of fear that makes people want to be protected by the great leaders. And of course there is parasitic state of Israel has started its occupation of the oil lands.

You dare speak such heresy of the emperor? Trump is a shining beacon of morality and nationalism. He's a good man.

user he tweeted once that he thinks violent video games are making criminals, and that was many years ago.
He clearly does not believe so anymore because not once has he said that during his campaign.

He knows violent crime comes from nonwhites.

t. Holla Forums

Do you have stairs in your house?

nerd culture became the newest fad

And yes, you people should have listened to Holla Forums back then. We fucking told you, if you don't take a hardline extreme right wing stance, they will kike your games and you will have nothing left.

And you cowards didn't listen to us, you went all "We're moderates! Everyone is welcome in gaming! #GamerGate"

You can not combat extreme leftism with moderate or centrist ideas. Only the extreme opposite can defeat them.

Huxley and Orwell were both right. The future is going to be a horrifying mix of Brave New World and 1984.

All you need to know about Trump is absolutely every person with any modicum of power is completely against him getting elected. So it's probably a good idea that he gets elected.

Look what i found when i was trying to find sauce.

Gtfo Holla Forums i hope trump sends you all to aushwitz

I still want sauce, someone please spoonfeed me

This. We told you about Cultural Marxism. And you made GG about "ethics in gaming journalism". That is why you lost, and why most games are now leftist propaganda.

This makes me so angry and I'm not even white. I wonder how they'll treat a kebab born in America and if they visited Sweden and had a sexual emergency with a Swede grill.
Are they still cucks of the non-whites that are born in the west?

You live under a rock? Nationalism is winning the culture war on many fronts currently. It could also be winning it on gaming if you hadn't been such moderate cucks.

Source?

Kill all jews.
Kill all faggots.
Kill all liberals.

Educate yourself, fuckface.

Yes. We are Trump. We will save America from genocide. We will restore her economy. We will destroy liberal education by forcing universities to foot the bill for student debt.

You rejected us–the people who actually know how to fight and fix this shit–and you got everything you deserved.

Leave faggot

[Rocket Monkey]

Looks like you came here from Holla Forums

Holla Forums is always right btw. They were right back then and they are still right, the Jews and their Cultural Marxism are the cause of all this. This wouldn't be happening if everyone was a nationalist fighting against white genocide, but no, you just had to be a fucking cuck, huh?

Retarded on many levels, you are probably an imbecile and/or physically weak, hence cowardly.

I like to work back from the conclusion. The first glaring problem we encounter supposes that, given two sub-populations with polarized political views, within each of which exists two thresholds, where some percentage is willing to speak or argue about their views, and another necessarily smaller percentage is willing to do something about them and so are by definition 'radicals' (the Left's thresholds are currently much lower due to academic, social and career incentivization), that there is central structure and discipline among all those that exceed this first threshold which permits unified silence.

This may be more true for the Left, as it is fundamentally a top-down ideological revolution, with certain ideologues and gatekeepers generating and suppressing rhetoric, but even from them, there will still always be a reaction to some event. The opposition to these people comes from a far more horizontally distributed population over which there is very little control, save for pockets of self-organization.

So, from the get go, we have a fundamental inability to understand reality, or at least report it accurately, which indicates the shortcomings mentioned. "Do not respond" is implicitly not an option for these reasons; to draw you to something more familiar and that you must understand, consider "bait": it would not be a concept if it didn't work. It is trivial to craft a message, for either side, that the other will always respond to. So then, your choice is not whether to respond, but how you will respond. As an individual, you can shape it by injecting or directing, or you can organize a group to shape it through targeted efforts or consensus building, and so on.

This satisfactorily dismantles the foundation of your argument, from here there is no need to continue, as everything else is now irrelevant. But, if you would like to continue, I will require you to completely define "meaningful change" instead of keeping it as a hidden criteria which you can change at your whim depending on the examples you are given so that you always remain correct.

Lincoln wanted them sent back to Africa. Rightly. Because there’s no way for niggers and anyone else to co-mingle peacefully or successfully.

use TinyEye
free.hentai.ms/manga/Misc_Hentai-Manga_Nozomidoori-English/06

Gaming became hollywood 2.0 and in came the casuals and liberals/SJWs. There's nothing else to it. Happens to every single medium and will continue to do so.

I think making schools only be paid by taking a percentage of the graduate's wages would probably fix university's. If they only get paid if their student's work they'll no longer waste resources on stupid program's that result in no jobs.

I wonder if the jocks and dudebros guy realizes he was until then ultimately talking about a majority of men and then with the SJWs came women and woman mentality of being bossy cunts that go around telling everyone what to do, because they are used to pathethic men following their smelly cunts for the sake of sex.

Damn straight. No more women’s studies. No more gender anything. No more fucking modern art. Only STEM. And all the leftist degrees would be replaced by TRADE SCHOOL EDUCATION.

In a fucking game where you murder other humans for their gear. Banditry and murder is ok, but you can't dislike other races. Oh no.

Thanks laddie.

I have no idea how the fuck you manage to interact with people and judge them on their shit without bothering to get to know where they actually stand on that shit, but you sound like a colossal retard.

Yes, because they are convenient for the mentally lazy, or stupid as we call them. Certainly there is such a thing as a general trend, but those things are rarely all-encompassing and need to be taken with a severe grain of salt and an eye for scrutiny. If you don't want to be a dumbass, use your fucking head and think shit through before opening that mouth of yours.

Dumbfuck. Neoliberalism is about trade liberalization. Shit like NAFTA, CAFTA, PNTR, TPP, WIPO, WTO, etc. Neoconservatism is about regime change, interventionist wars, and championing aggressive "American interests" in foreign soil. It is shit like the Project for a New American Century.

Lel. Been here for years and I hate hiveminding faggotry like Reddit.

The trades where I live are in such high demand that a journeyman carpenter makes like 40$/hour.

Praise kek, I just noticed the date of the posts on the first pic. 12-21-12

This is a pepe from the rare pepe threads back on half/r9k/, didn't change the name. Remember those threads were filled with autists and spergs

Holy fucking shit is Holla Forums this cucked, really. This place is cancerous.
You have a way bigger Marxist infestation here than on Holla Forums. You just need to adopt the same tactics as on Holla Forums, whenever these cucks show up just trigger them with statistical evidence.

Works every time. They always leave and go cry themselves to sleep.

b-but muh horseshoe theory
everyone is dumb but me

Wouldn't that be a totally fucked plan? How long would they be taking graduates wages for? What percentage? Who's to say they won't raise the percentage overtime, maybe even take all of the earnings at some paydays? What's stopping college chairmen from being corrupt and pocketing the money like they usually do?

Even though modern art it shit it doesn't mean the solution is to kill it off

I think the big question is how we would take some money out of the defense budget since there is billions of dollars going into that and stop giving money to Israel while stopping China and Russia(backed by Israel) from attacking us.

sage for not political correctness in videogames

You're my hero user.
Heres some payment in 3DPD if you dont mind

God those fucking faggots who think that anyone who has strong views and actually gives a shit about them are the fucking worst.

They make apathy a fucking virtue and that's beyond disgusting.

Ah yes, "neutrals"

Every single leftist is dumber than me, that's for sure. It's no more such a minor issue that you can just let leftism exist. We are literally talking about the last moments we have on this earth to save western civilization.

It's Nationalism vs Cultural Marxism, and if the latter wins, it's all over for us. For you too. For everyone here. There is no room for neutrality, moderate views or centrism anymore. Not in this world. Only one of the two extremes is going to win, and if it's not Nationalism then everything is lost.

Well you would enter a contract with them prior to enrolling in the school. They wouldn't just have free reign to take whatever percent whenever they want.

Do not be fooled by the efforts of Liberals to superficially politicize citizens since Renaissance Florence (ironically, originally done in response to the threat of invasion; they believed that increasing the common man's political awareness would lead to a more unified nation, hence effective defense against external attack): most men are not political creatures. Do not begrudge them for it. That said, they sure as shit shouldn't have a say if that's the case.

It's only like this in shitty political threads, anybody sane just filters these.

There's a lot of millionaires you'd disagree with you there, mate.

Most men aren't political creatures but everything in political.

And these days you can't afford you just live your life ignoring what's happening.

No, you DO need to get political. Every white man needs to become a nationalist if you want to go back to the better times. Things are only going to get worse if we don't get rid of these people and their twisted Marxist ideals.

Anyone who legitimately believes in 2016 that you can still remain neutral and politically moderate is fucking retarded and lives under a rock. That time has gone.

It's two sides of the same authoritarian coin.

Sure entering a contract sounds good but how are the housing & medical benefits? Is there any interest or gain on the percentage? What kind of deal is this contract

Yeah, two opposites. They have nothing in common with each other. And there's nothing wrong with authoritarianism. It can be the best system possible if it's of the nationalist orientation.

You're to retarded to live

Please kill yourself

This is paying back the loan of going to the university itself. Tuition fees have only increased because the government GUARANTEES that the school will be paid, no questions asked. There is NO liability on the part of the school, so they can charge whatever they want and the students MUST pay it.

My mother was able to pay for her PRIVATE school tuition in the mid ‘70s by working DURING THE SUMMER. 4k a year. That’s all it was.

Forcing universities to be liable for the loans their students need means that they can’t charge outlandish prices and they can’t offer degrees that don’t have jobs.

It will never be as you wish. Do you know what the biggest challenge for the NatSocs coming to power was, as revealed by their internal memos? That most of the people they managed to convince to vote for them were not ideological converts. Any notion of sudden, mass political consciousness is romantic and childish; the sort of idiocy that commies themselves hold true.

This will never change, the great mass of men will only be concerned for themselves, either unwilling or intellectually unable to understand your abstract musings on what ought and ought not to be principle. The nature of man has not fundamentally changed. Mistakenly projecting your capacity for politics onto others is the very error that got us into this mess.

Dear fucking god, you know nothing about the words you’re using.

No you don't need different loan payment plan for university educations. Remove loans. They are the reason why university can and do increase their pricing however they feel like.

Also forget about muh educating the population. It is a meme. It is a lie. The majority of people are unable to get anything worthwhile from university and if you make the standards as they were once they would not even survive.

Make 1-12 grade educations great again. Remove the regulations and plans of what exactly everyone must study. Remove government money so there can also be proper competition. Other than a few subject rational people will want their kids to study so it will pretty much become a meme to follow most subjects are useless anyway too. With proper completion and deregulation we are likely to finally get "new" ways of teaching and studying instead of this test score bullshit. People will study what they need in the real world and what they actually can keep with. In a good economy the price of this "every school is now private" won't be a problem anyway.

Bernie fucktards like to say how things should be free so you can have the money to actively support the economy. They of course don't realize that the majority of money that rich people have are actually how much are their corporations and estates worth. And that even if your money are sitting in the back they are doing their job in the economy. But they want taxes as if this is not taking your money and actively going against the economy somehow. It is important to be "free" though.

From where I'm standing, classical liberalism is to the left, and pretty far left at that.

Show an example in history where a nationalist country's government didn't abuse its power for wrong-doing.

There has to be a fucking stormfront raid on Holla Forums or something, I have never seen this much pure cancer in such a short period of time on Holla Forums.

If you hate free speech, freedom of expression, etc., sure.

Nationalism at the core is authoritarian.

Are there any actual nationalist groups that aren't openly fascist or commie? I'm being dead serious, I can't think of a single example.

Found the marxist.
So prove it wrong, you stupid motherfucking sack of shit. Prove the virtue of leftism.

Yes, goy! Suck the cock of liberal brainwashing! Drink that sweet sweet semen!

Again with the right vs left nonsense, some people never learn.

A little nationalism is perfectly healthy, keeps the country's priorities in order.
The only time it's bad is when it leads to shit like burning books for being "anti-American/German/Jewish/Muslim/whatever," which is where it actually starts tying into the sort of authoritarianism that the USSR and Nazi Germany proved doesn't work for nations in the modern world.

Nowhere has anyone said anything about left vs right except for you, who cannot comprehend anything other than a pure black and white dichotomy.

Go suck a dick, you stupid fucking faggot. You’re not smart enough to discuss politics.

You don’t know much, do you?

yeah, count me out :^)

So what was that about liberals?

Holy fuck, read a book. Not this one.

You misunderstand me. I know that vast majority of men will never care about politics, but about themselves. That's human nature. But I am saying as many men as possible have to be recruited to our side in order for victory to be achieved.

That is the only way we can return to a society where men can live their lives WITHOUT being chased by this leftist bullshit everywhere they go, without constantly having propaganda shoved down their throat.

That will only ever be possible in a nationalist society. Leftism has to be completely eradicated for that to be possible again.

Show me an example in history where a nationalist country's government id abuse its power for wrong doing.

Because I do not know of a single such one.

So which is it, user? Are authoritarians anti-free speech faggots or not?

Then you're standing in a world that's not Earth.

Teddy Roosevelt's and Andrew Jackson's America.

Not to mention uncle Adolf.

Stop it with the fucking Stormfront boogeyman you fucking faggot. Nobody on Holla Forums goes to Stormfront it's literally never mentioned at all. Stormfront is filled with fat boombers who can't even say Nigger without getting banned.

Not an argument, you can't just expect me to but your baseless assertions.

Explain how exactly considering a group of people with a common ethnicity, religion, culture, and language a distinct group that deserves political sovereignty and borders is inherently supportive of a large excessively powerful central government?

Just fucking try.

USA was nationalistic for hundreds of years and had freedom of speech. Freedoms in fact stem from a society lead by white men. You will never have freedom again if we don't take our countries back for white men to rule.

You read some psyops to cause tension within a movement? Basic.

Why not have limits on the loans companies can give to schools or have the gov. stop guaranteeing their loans will be paid off so the school would have to watch their own asses?

I say this because forcing the student to pay for the universities burden might still lead to the same high tuitions we have now

An irrelevant task based upon an absolute proposition, by nature trivial to fault with a single exception. But we do not deal in such academic misdirection in realpolitik.

If you are so eager to hand out such tedious tasks, perhaps you should first complete one:
completely define "wrong-doing" find the rate at which democracy, or your government of choice, contravenes its policies and/or the well-being of its citizens to "do wrong".

Now I get to cross my arms, assume your smug expression, and wait. Truly, I have won, because you cannot complete such a study of history before this thread ends. Chalk up another one for me.

So in other words, you have no argument.

I was on the Train until Holla Forums got kicked out.

I mean for fucks sake Hulk Hogan did 1000 times more than you retards did.

What? No you didn't. GG utterly, completely failed BECAUSE it was too cowardly to name the Jew and keep focused on the fact that the problem is Cultural Marxism, instead you made it about ethics in game journalism which had nothing to do with the whole issue.

Also
What about all those countless Holla Forums movements that actually have successfully fought back and are currently doing so, against cultural marxism?

Waste of trips here.
Burning books doesn't actually suppress the ideas they contain, only makes it more tempting.
You demonize marxism, porn, and Islam without realizing that demons are cool.
If you were really against these things, instead of being afraid of them, you would just publicize their retardation, like how marxism was dreamed up by a guy who went to college on a friend's parents' dime, and never held a job.

He didn't say nationalist, he said authoritarian, learn to read.

this is what I', talking about, GG didn't constantly ask for others' validation, they just did what they had to because they wanted their fucking video games left untouched by those niggers
but that GG is dead, now it's "Ayy, look I'm pro GG, money goes here!"

Have you studied heritability and population genetics? How do you think Leftism can be completely eradicated? Tell me your plan, then I'll tell you why it won't work, and give you a better suggestion.

Besides the German Nazis and the Italian Fascists?

There's the Turkish nationalists who killed Armenians and Kurds and Assyrians and so forth. There's also the Israeli nationalists who have brought no end of grief to the middle east and the Palestinian people.

dictionary.com/browse/universally?s=t

Bump. Kill yourself, kike.

Because how is that 1. enforceable 2. better than forcing the school to take on the responsibility of ACTUALLY TEACHING SOMETHING MEANINGFUL? Your way lets them teach whatever they want to teach. That’s bullshit.
It’s the opposite. The university is forced to pay for the student’s burden. They are forced to see their students do well (they aren’t now), they are forced to teach something meaningful to the nation (they aren’t now), and they are forced to guarantee the efficacy of their teaching (they aren’t now).

Yes, you’ll be killed when the revolution comes. Thanks for telling us.

Fun fact: The Third Reich government never had even a single book burned. Those books purned on the pyres were student activism, done by students angered by Marxist propaganda books. And hell yes it was a GOOD thing to burn those books. We are talking about the kind of books that are right now poisoning our society with cultural marxism.

There was nothing wrong with burning them, it was the right thing to do. It just had nothing to do with the German state, they only banned further publication of such books.

But it worked perfectly. Their system was perfect in every way, objectively speaking. If we had that now, none of these problems would be bothering us.

Oh man I sure do love all of this video game discussion.

These stormweenies are perfectly rational people who certainly care about video games more than the SJWs.

You're essentially saying "educate yourself, shitlord". Come on.
And I already told you I don't buy into the right/left nonsense that you do, yet you label me as a liberal.

Fuck off back to >>>Holla Forums

wew
it's not good to burn any books, ever
you have to be exposed to bullshit to be able to see it as bullshit, I'd rather read a book about it and talk it out with other people than be forced to live a life under a marxist regime

Why is all of america except USA and Canada full of shitskins?
Check mate atheists

Well memed

Hi, rach. Reported.

Yes, please. It’s not my job to hold your fucking hand. We’re having a perfectly reasonable discussion here and you come in sucking on a cock like the day you were born, expecting to be told everything about why your stupid bullshit is wrong without having any of the requisite knowledge for holding the conversation in the first place.

It’s not a good thing to destroy history. All copies of the talmud with historical or artistic value must be saved. All other copies must be destroyed and judaism itself must be outlawed.

There's nothing wrong with purging cancer, and those books were cancer

Just kill yourself.

I don't want you to leave, I want you to fucking kill yourself, human garbage like you has no right being alive.

Umm, no. It literally got completely rid of those ideas in Germany :D
Like 100% made them cease to exist. It works, perfectly.

But that's exactly what the German government did, just showed the people how twisted Marxism is. It was the angered masses who burned the books as a reaction, not the state.

Also, authoritarianism is not anti freedom of speech in any way. These two things are not related to each other. Authoritarian society can have freedom of speech or it can not have it, either way is doable.

What the fuck? That has got to be one of the worst memes I've ever seen. A fucking rage comic in 2016? Jesus Holla Forums, step your game up.

you could've just said you're from reddit

Germany did it pretty well once upon a time. You get the Jews out of your country and would you look at that, leftism kind of dies out because no white person could think up something so sick and twisted.

You didn't give me any examples. What did the German Nazis and Italian Fascists do wrong? You wanted an example of an authoritarian nationalist country that did nothing wrong, I give you an answer: The Third Reich.

oh for the love of christ
making constant threads about it on a tiny ass imageboard isn't going to solve shit you whiny bitch, for the love of god play your fucking video games already. if you don't have a fucking backlog, make one

Groady, but you're welcome anyways :^)

You mean circlejerk?
You're the one wrong here, you can't back up a single fucking word you've said. You only expect people to agree with everything you say, but I'm afraid this isn't your safe space, go back to Holla Forums for that, kid.

Of course it is. There are books written by evil people with an agenda that is in every way against your interests. They want you dead. They want you destroyed.

How would it not be good to burn their books, to eradicate their ideologies? Of course it is.

And then you educate all future generations about what leftism was like, so they will know to never repeat the mistakes of past generations.

i.e. 'read the same propaganda i did until you agree with me because i have no argument'

Just like it was angered masses who carried out krystallnacht. Fuck, I can’t find my document from a Nazi official who had to protect the jews from attacks.

it's okay OP, just
KEEP CALM AND VAPE ONE

Why would they even be obligated to protect them? Jews are animals and animals have no rights.
I bet you still believe the holocaust meme

No, but I wouldn’t expect a marxist to comprehend that anything other than what he does to sate his delusions could exist.
What haven’t I backed up, you cocksucking faggot?
Yes, you’re projecting your beliefs VERY well! Good for you!

That’s how you faggots operate, right? Perpetual affirmation, no negativity, etc.
mewled

Thanks for that, leftypol.

Are you dense? Nazis didn’t want to kill kikes. We’re talking the 1930s here, before the war and when Jews still had rights. Learn your history.

Umm, no? That was the brownshirts.
You realize how fucking retarded you are making yourself look like with such shitty "arguments"?

The book burnings literally weren't committed by the German state in any way. It was the civilians, mostly students. The German state only banned publication of subversive literature, but they did nothing about the already existing copies.

Also btw, the Krystallnacht was the right thing to do. Are you seriously unironically defending the Jews, after all they've done to us? They deserved to be attacked and have their businesses raided, they'd made their living entirely on the suffering of Germans.

I didn't say totally ignore it, you fucking illiterate.
You can more easily defeat an enemy when they have no authority to stand on, and who has less authority than a retard?

And they say horseshoe theory isn't a thing.

If it completely rid Germany of those ideas, where did they find communists to fill the posts after the marxists took over eastern Germany?
People don't just take up an opposing philosophy overnight.

isn't that gaming in a nutshell?

those who escape reality, and those solving problems they invented themselves.

You’ll want to read up on Germany of the ‘20s and ‘30s.
Read posts before replying to them.

opinions discarded.

every second wasted bitching about shit you cannot control is another second wasted not doing something you actually enjoy

I'm sorry user, I didn't know this board was about wasting time "igniting a political revolution." Please PLEASE get over yourself already. You are fucking cancer, christ. If you want to bitch and moan about some higher power controlling your shit, the last place you want to do it is on a board about goddamn video games where the userbase is in the mere thousands. Better yet, get off the damn internet and actually do something about "the fucking jews."

Oh shit I thought I was on /r9k/, it turns out it's just Holla Forums.

OH WAIT. IT'S ACTUALLY Holla Forums.

I wonder who's behind this post?

This is how mentally defective liberals actually are. They cannot fathom an ideology with a different construction than their own, so they assume that every single thought that anyone has ever had is founded on the same “logical” structure as their own.

Actually it's Holla Forums

because you have to know what goes on in their heads to combat them
why do you think most teenagers have a "fuck you mom and dad" phase but they would grow out of it, once they realize what they believed to be right was complete bullshit
you gotta give people the freedom to be wrong once in a while, so they can see just why you are right and they will come to you

I've already spoken against Marxism, pay attention.
Everything. I already told you.
No, I'm making a comparison to the faggots that you claim to hate. Too subtle for you, I guess.

How many threads on the front page about SJWs can there be. Fuck, are you niggers even interested in talking about actual videogames.

Holla Forums please stop

It's a Holla Forums derail of a Holla Forums thread.
Holla Forums isn't bad, they're just too easily riled up to crosspost without incident assuming the Holla Forumstards in this thread aren't just D&Cing Holla Forumstard frauds anyway

I just want games to die out again.

Maybe then whenever everything isn't marketed and developed to appeal to Chad, maybe we'll get good games again.

And maybe then we'll get less SJW politically correct fuckery in our games.

Pick a point and I’ll prove you wrong, queer.
Yes, a false one. Which I mocked. Because it’s wrong. You want some fucking quotes, because I have quotes.

A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in an argument.
– Robert Frost

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
– Thomas Paine

The problem with our liberal friends is not that they’re ignorant; it’s just that they know so much that isn’t so.
– Ronald Reagan

It is necessary to repeat the truth over and over again because the falsehoods around us are also being constantly repeated, not by individuals, but by the masses, in newspapers, in encyclopedias, in the schools, and at the universities. Everywhere falsehood is on top, comfortable and secure in the knowledge that the majority is on its side.
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, December 16, 1828

Political correctness does not legislate tolerance; it only organizes hatred.
– Jacques Barzun

Political correctness is tyranny with manners.
– Charlton Heston

It doesn’t matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn’t matter how smart you are. If it doesn’t agree with experiment, it’s wrong.
– Richard P. Feynman

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
– Arthur Schopenhauer

You posted a meme image, your argument is now completely invalidated! Haha take that!

This exactly. "Right wing SJW" makes no sense.

Right wing SJWs are just Holla Forumsacks. Both want complete ideological dominance and ideological purity because both believe tehir ways are somehow correct. Instead of leaving people the fuck alone and not inserting tehir autism everywhere.

You know how you know this is a leftist? They believe everyone against them must be from Holla Forums

Even if that were true, at least Holla Forums has an ideology worth following.

>Implying it's not just a bunch of shitposters pretending to be Holla Forums and Holla Forums

But you don't have points, you just have baseless insults that all rely on your assumption that I'm a leftist in your right vs left mentality.

Everything got more inclusive, you white secluded neckbeard permavirgin bigoted asshole nazi. Embrace diversity and you'll have fun too.

Pretty much this

Holla Forums are retards. They want the same oppression that SJW want in a different flavor. They are both ideological purist who insert tehir bullshit everywhere.

The fucking irony.

Goons wants to gas anyone who is different than them so they assume that every other ideology is just as closed-minded and zealous as them but just hasn't admitted it to themselves yet, when in reality the other ideologies have simply grown the fuck up and accepted different ideas for just being different ideas.

Please end your lives as soon as possible, the 6th-exodus killed any chance this website had of being decent. There is quite literally nowhere left to go thanks to you hiveminded faggots.

progressiveism

And Holla Forums believes everything against them is from the leftist. They sperg out about that all the time.

Don't you get that it'd be alright? The true cause of society's ills would be punished, not innocents. Why do you want these people to stay and continue to poison civilization?

Since you're going to post hitler, might as well say it

Saying "Right wing SJW" is like saying
"Nazi Jew" or two different things that are completely opposite.

So we're just Holla Forumsirgins caught in the middle of a
DESIGNATED
SHITPOSTING
THREAD?
Jesus christ how horrifying.

From the start of the thread, all I see is complaining about the Holla Forums boogeyman. You sure about this?

You mean a Zionist?

And now the unwarranted reddit attack, you think I've drawn you in a corner and forced you to such a base non-argument? Well, you're right.

I've always thought it was strange that Holla Forums's entire purpose was to run around making sure everyone knew how dumb Holla Forums was, to the point where they would intentionally claim to be from Holla Forums and act like assholes just to really drive it home that Holla Forums is bad. Why don't they have an identity that isn't just 'WE'RE NOT Holla Forums AND THAT MAKES US GOOD'? Even their name has Holla Forums in it. Do they have any real beliefs or thoughts? I get that it's not conducive to good discussion when people flood a thread by screaming about blacks and jews, but it only gets worse when /leftpol/ shows up just to scream FAGS FAGS FAGS at anyone with the wrong opinion.

I've made my main point before calling you a ledditor, that's just a bonus that, frankly, you've done to yourself

Well you're pretty much correct. For all the talk about how Holla Forums is everywhere, I've seen far more complaining than actual "Holla Forums posting," whatever that may be

Your main point of angrily masturbating to e-celebs instead of fighting back cultural marxism?

Yeah I've read that right.

good point

I guess my questions to that would be how would many universities stay afloat or not shrink like crazy since they would have to be sure about securing jobs for students in a job market that is barely penetrable today? How would we keep track if a university decides to rush ton of people out of a school(with not learning anything useful) and give them a crap McDonalds/Wal Mart/Minimum wage job at once to manage a good return?

Also, if universities do cut down, what would stop them from cutting down good depts. even though they are small, I say this because my Computer Engineering Tech department is small at my college.

Try actually clicking on it, it is worse than Holla Forums at any time. And it is far from being just a contrarian meme to Holla Forums. There are tons of people there that like Bernie and overall communism.

I think what I notice the most is when the second or third post in a thread is OMG GOOD JOB OP, HERE COMES Holla Forums CHECK OUT MY NUMBERS. Nothing about that is constructive and it's almost guaranteed to derail the thread before it even starts.

Nice concern trolling, Holla Forums. You honestly almost had me tricked for a minute.

No thanks fam.

I think it's just another ploy for absolute idiots to blame their idiocy on a boogieman.

no, you going off topic
stay classy, leddit

I honestly forgot that I had even posted in this thread before. Good looking out, though.

It pretty much is this. I have not seen many of these 'Go back to pol' posts or topics pretending to be Holla Forums for the purpose of attracting shitposters or 'See, this is why pol is shit!' when they got called out till the start of this year.

People get tired of it because they derail threads all the time. Wolfenstain stuff and also GSG stuff. Also i saw then fuck up Holla Forums to the point that it lost almost all users because everything to them was an anti-white conspiracy so fuck them. I remember them arguing for weeks on how The Revenant was anti-white conspiracy when the movie itself barely had anything to do with race.

You still haven't explained why you think it's retarded to eradicate the enemy's literature? It's a good idea and we're going to have to do it again.

We have to completely get rid of the poison that is leftism, it can not be allowed to raise it's ugly head again in the future.

The Jews? They were all the leaders of the Communist and Marxist movements in Germany to begin with.

For all this "derail threads all the time," in nearly every thread I see random posters singled out, or the entire thread singled out, by idiots posting "go back to Holla Forums"

I think your problem is overblown, the this shitposting is an even bigger problem.

Not if they don't exist. Once leftism no longer exists, you don't have to combat them. Duh.

What the Jews did was pervert Leftism into a tool of control and destruction. As I mentioned above, the origin from which modern Leftist thought has directly descended is Humanism from Renaissance Florence, though you can find examples of it (which Florentine leaders and academics may have drawn from) much earlier; Plato essentially describes proto-Communism in his dialogues. These are White men coming up with the concept that all men are equal, and with the Western fixation on Universal philosophy, again since the days of the ancient Greek philosophers, it was natural that these ideals would come to encompass the half-devil half-children that vaguely resemble us. These days of course, it has been entirely streamlined into an identity erasing, extinction via introgression pursuing, top-down policy with considerable Jewish influence.

To get back to Germany, there were in fact Whites fighting against the NatSocs, which is why they experienced so much sabotage. Of course, the response was to round up and kill them, which takes care of the immediate problem well enough I suppose, except for the slow build of sympathy and, to address the genomics component, the fact that it barely does anything to deplete the frequency of alleles which are associated with a predisposition for cuckoldry and racial suicide, aka Leftism. If you take the approach of simply murdering Leftists, you get to a point much like that experienced by the U.S. with niggers: by rigorously destroying the violent criminals and jailing the felons so well that all who remain and interact with the wider community are tolerable, the wider community comes to only know of the "good" ones, some small percentage of the overall population, but still hears about the zero tolerance policy towards the others, who surely can't be all that bad from what they have personally experienced. To speak of the common man again, he is incapable of forming opinions from abstract information, and is only ever convinced by personal experience. This makes him ill-fit for politics in general, but also easy to brainwash, deliberately or otherwise. So, we reached the point where Whites with no racial immune system began advocating for niggers, especially in the north, not to diminish the cynical aspect that they knew that this was an attack on their rival, the south.

And today, we are again reaching a similar point, where the crime rates are down but the number of criminals are up: an arrangement reached by increasing funding to the police force and imprisoning more niggers, a causality that Leftists love to confuse. So, SJW McMillionaire in their cozy 99.9% White neighborhoods only ever come into contact with Jamal "Top .001%" Freeman, and again, their little brains will set to ticking. This is combined once again with the cynical leveraging of this sentiment to attack an enemy: this time, by the Jews to attack the West.

To tie this altogether and prove the genomics point, neither of these purges did anything to the population genetics: they trended back towards the norm within a generation or two, specific combinations being required to actually manifest undesirable behavior, making any conscious (not environmental over thousands of years) selection against it impotent; the Leftists are back in Germany, thick as thieves, and this time kept in power by (((U.S.))) oversight, to pursue a policy of erasing European identities ostensibly to prevent another shoah, and niggers are right on back to nigging.

Instead, what should be done is a program of suppression and subtle eugenics, the latter couched in tradition or spirituality or both. Immediately, Leftists can be made to self-suppress simply by requiring service history to vote; the vast majority are cowards and traitors, both of which cannot stomach to actually protect a country, especially when they are trying to destroy it. Removal of Leftists from positions of social influence, in the media and academia. Obvious deportation of the pets they use as a paramilitary. All of them. Not playing the "keep the good ones" game that leads to the population reforming as ever it was in a few generations. Then, incentivize those who aren't Leftists to breed at a higher rate than Leftists, but mask the reason for this. This is the final solution.

Off-topic? You mean like how you label me reddit out of completely nowhere? Rational people form conclusions from facts, not emotions, you do not seem to be part of this group of people.

I remember being happy that vidya was going mainstream because I thought it meant people would stop bullying me for liking it. Turns out they just became games journalistso.

that's just bullshit
ideas aren't limited to one people
some day, somewhere, someone will think leftism is the better way to do it and they will gain followers, because they were never exposed to the opposite of what they are living in currently, because it sounds great in Theory, but they have never actually lived in a commie shithole
they will always come up again, the only way to actually prevent that is global brain washing and that is just nasty

There is no such thing as right wing SJWs obviously. Leftists are called SJWs or Social Justice Warriors, because they see themselves as fighters not for justice, but for "social justice", an utterly anti-justice ideal. It's an ironic name given to them because it fits their zany views.

But it makes no sense to say someone right wing is an SJW, because nationalists are supporters of real justice.

Adding to this, regardless of what type of justice nationalists are supporters of, it's definitely not "social justice"

you keep doing it
you could focus on what I've said to you before calling you leddit, but that one seems to hit too close to home for you to be able to keep a conversation going
I draw my conclusions from reality and experiences, not from the GG hive mind threads
so yeah, hi leddit

Does nobody understand the context of this image anymore?

No, nationalists are trying to end your oppression. Who is going to be oppressed in a white and nationalist society? Only commies, and they deserve it for trying to collapse civilization.

But nationalism isn't something you insert like leftism is. Every human is born a nationalist, and then they're brainwashed by the insert of leftism into their head.

Nationalism is just the way of natural law. It's how evolution meant us to live.

This is an example of a troll. Don't listen to him. Poe's Law, remember.

Reminder that this is the kind of "people" we are dealing with. They don't really seem to have any cognitive functions or understanding of humanity. Their heads are so far up their ass they are completely incapable of recognizing between right and wrong, good and evil.

Exactly. Why would it be wrong to "oppress" or more accurately said, to punish, the real culprits who are causing all the bad in society? Nationalists would do that, and it would cure society.

While leftists oppress the good people and protect the immoral ones.

IT'S ABOUT CREATING CONTEXT

Either they're underage b&, or literally retarded.

In this thread at least, it all went wrong when some niggers decided to shit on gg because it's not 100% natsoc, which is kind of retarded when dealing with a mass of individuals.

Destroying literature is retarded because it makes you look like an incompetent coward who, being incapable of discrediting the memes a book contains, destroys the physical vessel of those memes out of fear that it may discredit his memes.

Also, where did you get that list?
Formatting suggests Wikipedia, but searching only gave me 2nd pic.

I AM PLAYING VIDEO GAMES, TOTORI IS REALLY FUN IN AN AUTISTIC KIND OF WAY AND I WANT TO IMPREGNATE HER

But Holla Forums doesn't scream about Jews or other races, Holla Forums rationally tells you about the things they are doing that are hurting your people, and then provides evidence for those claims.

Are you dense? Don't you get it? This is all part of the plan. The enemy pretends to be a member of your group that says something, causes turmoil, then leaves. It's a D&C plan and we fucking fell for it hard. Why do you think this keeps happening in every fucking thread?

I'm pretty sure social justice is just part of the Marxist agenda. Things that are good or favorable must be destroyed or removed so they're on an even playing field with everything else. That's why they deny the idea of objective truth, because distinguishing between things and telling the difference between things that are good and bad runs directly contrary to what they're trying to accomplish.

Who would be oppressed in an entirely gay, transgender, female, black society? And don't even try to say "da joos", you schizophrenic ideologue.

Bullshit again, I've focused on what you said, you used divisive rhetoric to focus on e-celebs and called you out.

Meanwhile you claim to be rational while calling me Reddit out of nowhere with zero backing.

I'm the only one who can really attest if I go to that site or not, I've never been there in 4 years and I must have visited it a total of 3 times in my life. So you see to me your retardation is clear as day, maybe not that much to others since they do not know me, but I know that technique is made not for the target, but to attack the target's credibility in the eyes of others. Slimy cunt.

Who, you ask?

Exactly. Saying "Right Wing SJW" is an oxymoron.

Between that and what said, I am increasingly convinced that it's not actually Holla Forums in here, but Holla Forums pretending to be Holla Forums in order to make Holla Forums look bad.
In other words, a classic false-flag.

Totori is for bullying, not impregnating.

I never said Holla Forums, famicom. I said people. Anyone can derail threads with dumb shit. Stop getting defensive.

But that's fucking wrong, because all you have to do is teach the children in schools about leftism and the effects it had on society.

People will never want it again.

NOW you think that? I've been thinking this shit over a year. It's fucking obvious, just look at this thread. Before any "Holla Forums posters" even showed up we were already getting people saying "Holla Forums pls go" and now you got idiots saying shit that people on Holla Forums don't even say.

are you that desperate to be bullied?
you are the very image of that "IT'S A MEEM, U DIP!" kid right now
I'm just waiting for you to somehow use the words strawman and ad hominem so I can call it a bingo and take a shot

The 2-piece swimsuit shows asscrack though. I'm spilling my seed and there's nothing you can do to stop me!

That's exactly the opposite of what Common Core is. It teaches kids to love the State and hate their families.

so basically forcing down their throats what they have to repeat after you?
because that's what it will look like to them
have you never been a fucking teen?
why do you think so many sjws are suburban, white, 20 somethings with no worthwhile life experience whatsoever
we need to teach children how to become proper adults instead, once real life hits them they will come to those conclusion on their own if you brought them up properly

No. It doesn't matter what it makes someone think of you. Your people, the people of your country at least will know the truth because you will have taught them about what leftism was. Doesn't matter if some fuckface in a foreign nation thinks something about you.

The filename is not the name of the Wikipedia list I'm afraid, but as you can see it is a list of notable commies by their ethnic origins. I don't remember the URL, screencapped over a year ago.

But it is common knowledge that vast majority of all Communist and Marxist leaders in history have been Jews. Hell, they invented it. Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, Ehrenberg - they were all Jews.

Despite Jews being 0.2% of the world population currently (not sure what it was a hundred years ago, probably less, or if it was more then not by much) they were around 80% of the Soviet government under Stalin.

Stalin was in fact one of the only few non Jews in the government, which made him increasingly paranoid over the years, because he knew they were planning to assassinate him. Trotsky especially, or should I say Lev Bronstein.

woman got tired of men going off and enjoying themselves without them

Kojima wasnt making a prophecy he was rather explaining the ignored nature of humans and how its moved by memes (in the Dawkins kind of way)

Not the first time Holla Forums starts to act up with their bullshit "you're just like them" half assed arguments. Mostly the same few fuckers actiing as more than they really are.

No way you can be this fucking retarded.

Enjoy having children who exist to be bullied, faggot.

Who cares? They can have such a society in Somalia for all I care. Not in my country though. None of those things belong in Europa, this land belongs to the white races.

Assumption: Everyone is a perfectly rational yet non-atomized individual that desires the best for his race, and that his society is racially homogeneous.

Exception: Unscrupulous individual from another race that closely resembles us yet remains distinct leveraging an ideology which violently conflicts with this assumption, and manages to convince others to assist him for personal gain.

Assumption: Men are capable of distinguishing sophistry from dialectic.

Exception: All works featuring Socrates, for a start. If they were, you wouldn't be making this argument more than two thousand years after it was first shown to be retarded.

As a rule, "if everyone would just x" automatically invalidates the rest of your proposition, because at no point, with no amount of control, will everyone "just x". You can talk about populations and percentages and significant thresholds.

As for destroying literature, are you suggesting that it does not work at all? That this and other tactics specifically designed and carried out again and again throughout history to suppress information isn't actually effective? This is paradoxical: if it did not, there would not be a cause for concern. If it does, you cannot say that it doesn't. Suppressing knowledge is a tool of the state like any other. There is information that is both cancerous and contagious, this is also trivial to demonstrate, whether you subscribe to objectivity or subjectivity, whether you are Left or Right, or whatever other frame of reference you have. If you have ideals, there will be information of this nature, and suppressing it works. That's the A->B->C of the matter.

it was never yours?

No? Maybe you should read what I said again. As I said, teach them about what leftism was, what effects it had on society.

You don't have to force nationalism to people, because AGAIN, it is how every human is born. Every human being is born a racist, a nationalist, because it is the way of nature. It is human nature. It is the natural state of the human mind, before it is corrupted by leftist lies and propaganda.

You literally have to do nothing but tell the truth and people will avoid leftism like the plague.

You act like you won while being a total loser, you still want to cause tension on GG, want to focus on e-celebs, never backed up any accusation in calling me reddit, and then you go "ARE YOU KIDDING ME, YOU'RE A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE"

Now who does that remind me of…

But why destroy the physical vessel of memes unless it is because your memes cannot triumph in meme-to-meme combat, especially if you can publish your memes on a much greater scale?

Destruction of literature never works as a form of memetic quarantine, because it raises awareness of the fact of the meme's existence.
If you aim to wipe a meme from the face of the earth, the last thing you want to do is raise awareness of it.

Not an argument.
Either answer the question or fuck off. Who is oppressed in an all white and nationalist society? Literally no one, because the people have unity and common interests.

Could you give some examples?

can you not?

well you say teach, but what if they don't believe you because there is nowhere for them to read up on it besides what you are telling them?
this just smells like someone is covering up history as they see fit
so it's listen and believe, huh

I won nothing, but you still lose credibility, how does that make you feel, faggot?

Counterpoint
Memes are born out of a reaction by a sentient, aware species when confronted with the variables in their existence. You cant erase ideas by destroying books, especially now with the internet. You cant erase "leftism" and im not even sure what you think that is, since you bring up the Renaissance you may think all modern western history is leftism.

Gamergate.

Why not? Just to be sure it doesn't come back. There's no downside to it. Burning their books doesn't have any negative effect, and it works. It gets rid of their ideas in your society.

The Germans didn't get rid of every example of the insanity of the left. They actually had a lot of their work in museums, to showcase how sick and twisted the ideologies of the left are.

Read above.
Again, nationalists have never had to cover up history because we are on the side of truth. Just show the truth to them.

No? Were you dropped on your head as a baby? It's more like "Look at this evidence, and also this, and here's some more evidence"

I see you are after other targets to harass you humongous faggot, you remind me of A Man in Black, I wouldn't be surprised if you were that bitter, pitiable, pathetic loser in fact, or rather I'd wish it be the case, that would mean one slimy cunt instead of two in the world.

I would say that any political party of movement who seeks to destroy books in a mass scale, right or left is a danger to personal freedom.

what truth?
where would I be able to read up about leftism, a source that isn't you that tells me the same thing you do?
you see my point, I hope
if there is one and only one source that suppresses every other, something is fucking wrong

also this

ebin, I'll see you in McDicksuckers, but I'll be on the other side of the counter, waiting for my order ;^)

I can't, because I am not aware of any memes that have been both successfully purged and subjected to literary suppression as a form of quarantine.
I can, however, point toward dying memes, such as slavery as a viable economic model, which has not had its literature destroyed but has been discredited by the change in the economy brought on by increasing automation.

It's a simple matter of energy expended vs. gains.
Book burning is a high-expenditure activity (acquire books to burn, mobilize book burners, find an audience) that provides only marginal gains (slightly harder for the meme to spread without direct individual contact)

It's not a matter of "ideological dominance" it's about being right or wrong, people on Holla Forums do actual research unlike leftist faggots who let faceberg, jewgle and tv "inform" them because they are intellectually lazy and want to be spoon-fed about everything, inevitably choosing the "majority" side just to feel themselves part of the group like the braindead sheep they are.
Also it's much more easier for them to live in a world of comfortable lies than face the hard truth, that would require effort.

Those niggers fought against this, even though they hate us. You should be grateful you little faggot.

By that logic, why has Germany never won a war yet Israel has never lost a war?

Don't drink the water. They put something in it, to make you forget…I don't even know why I play vidya anymore.

There goes the neighborhood!

You are talking about a board who genuinely thought the world was gonna end because of a jewish holiday anniversary. So no, they aren't some paragon of true, they aren't anything even near that. They are just another movement who claims to have the true like hundreds and hundreds of other have in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

I fucking love threads like this. Multiple groups of retards throwing shit at each other and trying to prove whose shit smells better.

Sounds like you got your rhethoric right out of the SJW propaganda book. Care to tell me that all of Gamergate are harassing women too? That's the same level of shit you're saying right now.

And I would have to say again, for the 3rd time, that the political movement of National Socialism did not destroy books on a mass scale, they didn't do that at all. They just banned the publication of subversive literature!

The book burnings were civilian activism, and they didn't manage to burn anywhere near all the Jews propaganda books that existed.

And you're wrong, even if a government destroyed all leftist books it wouldn't be a danger to personal freedom. Those books are a danger to your personal freedom, as you can see their ideals are taking away your freedoms right now.

No I don't see your point. Are you saying all the colossal amounts of evidence against leftism is all fake? That it's all biased nationalist propaganda? No, we merely modeled our beliefs based on truth, unlike the left.

Nobody said getting rid of subversive literature should be the only method of ending their ideologies - yet every single one of you arguing against me have no other argument than "but it wouldn't get rid of their ideals!!"

Who said that it alone would? A lot more than just that needs to be done, but all the actions taken against leftism would as a combined force definitely end their ideology entirely.

You are of course aware of the legacy of GG beyond these walls? By all accounts, it was suppressed. The victory of GG lies in radicalizing and educating a small sub-population, not to say that they can't or won't have a large effect.

Sounds awfully like a Platonic Form argument, which I'll indulge, by replying that sure, the Form cannot be destroyed, but suppression targets specific manifestations which contain the particular ideas (necessarily fragments of the Form) and methods we find cancerous.

You cannot remove the self-hatred that drives the Leftist, but you can stop him from reading Alinsky and hence organizing effective subversion, for example. Admittedly, it might be much, much harder to hunt down every copy in this digital age, and of course the desire to be a massive disruptive parasite hasn't been eliminated and can possibly reconstruct itself into a very similar form, but you can look to the history of the on-going Muslim aggression; the burning of the Great Libraries destroyed many books. Now, it may be that such texts were much more highly centralized back then, but not all copies were destroyed by these events; there were more scattered around in private collections or smaller libraries. But, it happens that through the ages, without management and concerted inter-generational effort to preserve these texts in a central institution such as one of these Libraries, the rest fell to decay and destruction.

So too, I believe, that if you destroyed the large caches of these texts in modern times, and continued with a passive policy of removal, you would eventually reduce them all to obscurity then dust, digital or not. Sure, if we start burning and deleting today, they won't be gone by tomorrow, but so long as the government continues in that direction, it can work, unlike killing people, because books don't have friends and family and it's much easier to be disinterested.

Nigger did you not see the fucking dumping of images last year. Full of warnings about the end of the world because a jewish holiday was gonna have its anniversary or some other thing. Pages and pages of analysis about how a jewish number was gonna appear in the stock market. It was ridiculous. They shut the fuck up real quick when the date passed and of course nothing happened. There was no "Holla Forums was right again" like those faggots like to spout so much.

Germany has never won a war? Sure they have. They won the war against Poland, against France, against dozens of countries before losing to USA, Russia and Britain.

And isn't YOU who is pulling "da Joos" card, since you are defending the kikes even though it has been proven ad nauseam that they are the cause, they are the criminals behind these movements.

You even seem to be unable to say the Jews, and like a typical shill only say "joos".

what evidence will there be when you have burned it all to the ground is what I am getting at
take everything with a grain of sand
humans are curious by nature, if you tell a child one thing it will do the other because it wants to see what that's like

*salt not sand, fuck me

Get fucked the both of you

Yeah man all those harassers on gamergate that Anita told us about sure told us of the story of the majority.

Fuck off SJW.

Three. Three fucking times I've posted this.

Holla Forums is officially dead. The glory days of 2014-early 2015 are long gone. Rip imageboards.

But why spend so much energy when it could be put to better use elsewhere?
Burning all the books would stop spread through literature, but won't do a thing against simple word-of-mouth, while painting the ones who spout those memes as retards will protect from both.
There's also the hefty cost of actually getting all those books in the same place, and missing even one opens memetic propagation through literature once more.

Nobody can possibly be this fucking retarded.
Nobody on Holla Forums thought the world was going to end because of the Shemitah you fucking retard. Happeningfags are shills that are hired to slide actual important research threads on Holla Forums. They aren't regular visitors.

Holla Forums is always right, so far at least

Being apolitical prevents everything from reading propaganda and allows people judge outside of "I agree with this political message." Without that things like Family Guy and Burchthesda's red-pilled writing are considered good. However, this is a prisoner's dilemma.

Kill yourself

NO MAN YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HE IS RIGHT! JUST LIKE I HEARD ABOUT THOSE GAMERGATE HARASSERS! GAMERGATE IS ABOUT HARASSING WOMEN AND NOTHING ELSE, DEFINITELY!

Did you get a lobotomy? Where are you getting this? Where the fuck are you getting this nonsense of "burning it all to the ground and leaving no evidence left"?

Germany didn't do that. We aren't going to do that. Obviously we are going to keep examples of the insanity of leftism for future generations to see. I honestly have no idea where you got the idea that no evidence would be preserved.

I said their ideologies will have to be completely eradicated.

Easily the supermajority of this thread is pro-Holla Forums

What are you saying?

its pretty dumb to attack the symptom instead of the cause, yes

It is the Jews. Just go on Holla Forums and ask for evidence, you will have 750 replies pretty soon of hard, concretic evidence of the Jews involvements in these matters.

What the FUCK does that mean?

Yeah its the whole of Gamergate that is harassing. Nothing else. They even fake evidence that Brianna Wu instigated harassment about herself. She is so stunning and brave.

Kill yourself

Wew lad, that sure has something to do with happeningfags on Holla Forums. Oh wait no it doesn't!
Happening threads like those Shemitah threads last year were an organized shilling effort.

Ah, but you see, this is a different animal entirely. It is an economic argument, which is much easier to make as we are simply concerned with the concept of maximizing profit, which given the two options, slavery and free labor, it is trivial to empirically demonstrate that the latter is more effective. Economics itself has the luxury of not being value laden.

Now, you can see an attempt to apply these methods to politics in Utilitarianism, which was subsequently shown to be fundamentally and fatally flawed.

And crucially, the irreconcilable self-defeating aspect:

Quoted from: independent.org/publications/article.asp?id=1602
Vid related for your viewing pleasure.

Come now, you have to realize my posts are all just making fun of the insane liberal for saying "X is correct about Holla Forums but not about Gamergate".

Really, you honestly have to be a special kind of stupid to believe what you are saying. Those threads were a tiny minority of the daily threads on Holla Forums, and vast majority of the regular visitors never posted in them.

Well since I didn't, that's a clear sign of me getting too tired, it's almost 6 AM. Time to go to sleep.

Just wait and be patient. It is all about "business". Like DDR, MoBA, gay Indie shit, and w.e else it is all just a fad. Eventually the gold rush will blow over and everything will go back to normal.

you also say to teach kids in school that you are in the right and leftism is wrong, here is the evidence that we burned for no reason, no trust me, we didn't burn it because we were afraid of it, TRUST ME

we live in a day and age where everything can be forged and fucked with, just like history has been many times
wouldn't you find it fucking suspicious being taught the beliefs of those who won the war and have the right to decide history?
you will create unrest in peoples' hearts and minds
you also said that you wouldn't care what others would think of you, but that's a bad thing not to take into consideration when you have power over them

So you sleep in a squatting position. Good for you.

You mean the exact kind of unrest that Holla Forums is made out of, where people search for the truth and find out how awful all of leftism is? I am not worried.

I personally don't censor myself much in games, I've had someone run to the devs and the devs write back "I don't give a shit what happens in game".

People try to claim that games like FO3 and Skyrim are red-pilled. They make the mental gymnastics that to explain that FO3 is red-pilled when it is mostly a scripting oversight or plain incompetence. No, your karma isn't secretly your reputation. The devs just didn't bother to replace the ghoul with a different ghoul of the same name after you find out that he is an asshole.

Here's another one, you sure gave a huge contribute to the discussion, faggot.
GTFO

WEW

no, I mean the kind of unrest of being controlled
paranoia, if you will
that if you dare stray from the right path, you're going to be purged, like leftism
uniting people under fear may work for a while, but not for long

You sure did too nigger, how about you go discuss this elsewhere where it's appropriate

Why would we have to tell anyone that we are in the right? They'll see it once you show the evidence.

Why would it seem like we were afraid? Are you really this retarded? I guess you are. It's just an effective cautionary method.

To end leftism, it's a good idea to actually get rid of their propaganda. It would be absolutely fucking idiotic to allow the continued publication of leftist propaganda.

It is a rational decision, nothing more.

Exactly. Why should people not feel unrest when they see leftism? It is a very sick, evil ideology that is quite literally destroying western civilization. It SHOULD get a negative reaction from people.

It would be a natural reaction to leftism. Currently people do not have natural reactions anymore, because they are indoctrinated out of people by the leftist propaganda machine.

Except you can't actually provide an example of such in current times. And you keep using your "le purge xD" meme that has no basis in reality. You are a retarded cuck.

REMINDER THAT THESE THREADS ARE MADE TO DEMORALISE YOU AND MAKE YOU BELIEVE THE BATTLE IS ALREADY LOST, IT'S NOT EVEN BEGUN

It's still a meme that died, and the fact that the only example I could find is quantitative should speak volumes about any attempt to destroy the entirety of leftist memes when it includes such qualitative ideas as "skin color and genitalia should not be an indicator of every facet of an individual" which has been abandoned by the SJW, hence why Holla Forums is welcomed in gg threads

I'm referring to this user's prepositions
because you see everything from your perspective of course you think "everyone HAS to agree that this is stupid if I show it to them!"
but it's not
your problem is that you take everything you shit out as fact, because you want to believe it
you can destroy an idea, you can bury it, you can publicly ridicule it, and yet someone, somewhere will come up with it again and they will gain followers from those who feel mistreated by those above them

*propositions
fucking damn it, it's late for me too

where it's appropriate to talk about PC culture in VIDEO GAMES?
mmmh…. let me think…
what about Holla Forums?

I know what you are referring to.
That perspective is literally the perspective that ruled the planet for thousands of years with no problems. All this NuMale talk about equality and division of labour is jewish commie shit that nobody sane would ever believe in. That's why they're censoring history, that's why leftism requires propaganda to work. Everyone did agree with it until their minds were subverted and blasted with propaganda from every outlet.

And Holla Forums takes shit out as fact because they have evidence to back it up.
Kill all Jews and it won't. Just like before communism.

All I see here is Holla Forums shitposting

yeah, I'm just incapable of expression that properly it seems, but that's pretty much what I was getting at
I would love to believe it's as simple as completely "erasing" leftism, to keep ridiculing it publicly and in education, but my guts tell me it'll only bring it back twice as bad, when people start to relax and forget about it again and leave their kids in the hands of the schools that will start feeding them this shit again when nobody is looking

Kill the jews and it won't.

but how do you justify that to modern day society?
when uncle Adolf did it, to the public they were merely sent to camps, and now we have the story of the 6 quintillion and the "white" guilt bullshit and what not
there is too many sympathizers already out there who would carry on their ideologies even after they are gone

But I will reply to you that not all memes are the same, and that we can classify them, as I did for your example.

The one you just gave is another trivial case, because we can easily use biology to disprove it. Once again, it is an argument that is inconsistent within its own domain.

But, for a political meme or argument, you must demonstrate the domain itself is incorrect, which is much more difficult since ultimately, defining a domain is subjective. For me, my domain is that I am personally rational and non-atomized, and desire the best for my race. From this, I can draw my conclusions.

Now, the SJW domain is born of genuine pathology of one sort or another; deep egocentrism, daddy issues, feelings of inadequacy other personality defects. The rhetoric within the domain may not be consistent, but it doesn't have to be, as it is a hammer to keep those with low self-esteem off-balance and pursuing a policy to destroy the "oppressive West", which they ascribe all problems in their life to despite such problems being emergent from life itself, from the ubiquity of the Bell curve, and hilariously despite Western Civilization being the structure that combats it most fiercely.

To defeat the ideologues of this "philosophy" is a task that requires you to convince them not to be biologically defective with words. Sure, you can free some people who are not innately like this, but are forced to signal as such in their lives or be flunked or fired, by providing them with a viable alternative, but these aren't the people I'm talking about: they will innately have some sense of community and won't be completely dependent human waste.

Some memes will die, and some memes cannot because they are not rational and are tied to personal gain. Do not make the mistake of considering them all the same, because that is, once again, the philosophical Universalism that got us into this mess; domains are necessarily limited, there can be no Universal theories, even in strict mathematical systems.

I'm talking from a public perspective
I don't lurk Holla Forums enough to be one of the most red pilled motherfuckers around

Just fuck off already.

If only…

It would seem that I might as well have just shouted at a wall then, since my opinion domain just doesn't seem the correct word is that every individual ought to be defined by what they do, rather than what they are.
At least we can agree that the source of the SJW philosophy is literally pathological.

I feel you folks are missing the point just to spew your superior Holla Forums knowledge at me
to the public, hitler did this, would you say no?
if you asked the average Joe today, what would he say to you about him?
how would someone who round up all jews like that end up any better in the eyes of the public today?

Fortunately for us, that too is a biological argument. Short vid related once again for your viewing pleasure.

Also, domain is a good word. You lay your domain on a foundation of axioms, then argue away within it.

Sarcuck of cuckad spotted

That's not the sort of phenomenon with which I am accustomed to "domain" being used to describe, but I'm willing to use it as such now that you've actually explained it.

Only when those collectives cease to benefit enough individuals to justify their existence.

Did you have any comments or questions about the content of the vid? It demonstrates that complex behavior can be precisely controlled by genetics (in this case, the dimensions of mouse burrows, controlling the length of the entry tunnel in 3cm units, and the presence or absence of an escape tunnel), and this is relevant because the process of genomics first identifies genes and their effects in model animals, in this case a mouse, and looks for analogues in humans, which has led to such discoveries as the familiar Warrior Gene.

It is only a question of how best to measure the behavioral effects of genes, not whether or not they exist. And so, from there we can understand the basis for defining people by what they are at least as much as by what they do.

Not really, in my experience experimental science and philosophy mesh about as well as mousepads and doughnuts, and I was of the impression that this was a philosophy-focused discussion.

Well, could you explain your reasoning for defining people exclusively by what they do, then? An ideal after all has some positive purpose, so what good comes from doing this?

Since the person you are talking to is a psycho leftist, he will always disregard facts, science, research in favour of his own personal opinion. You will never convince these crazies of anything because they inherently prefer lies over truth.

REMINDER THAT POSTS LIKE THIS ARE MADE TO LEAD YOU TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF WITHOUT YOUR ACTIONS SO JUST SIT RIGHT THERE AND LET THINGS HAPPEN ON THEIR OWN

[color="red"][b]REMINDER THAT BOTH THESE ANONS ARE REALLY GAY[b/][color/]

[color="red"][b]whoops[/b][/color]

REMINDER THAT PEOPLE LIE ON THE INTERNET, AND YOU SHOULD FORM YOUR OWN OPINION OF THINGS NOT BY THINKING THAT EVERY BAD THING HAPPENS BECAUSE THERE'S AN EXTERNAL FORCE AT WORK, BUT BY YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE, HARD EVIDENCE AND OCCAM'S RAZOR

Okay, reported.

The real problem here is that all the "races" such as whites, negroes or jews you find oh so meaningful are not terribly scientific.

They were established as "truths" in an era before any modern genetics science and is often based on a mixture of superficial characteristics and stuff that's clearly within the realm of sociology. (For example Ashkenazi Jews and Sephardic Jews are actually very genetically distant, due to the fact that Ashkenazim are derived from a East European/Central Asian plains tribe that somehow convinced themselves and the rest of the world they were Jews, whereas the Sephardim can trace most of their lineage back to the original tribes that broke away from the collapsing Sumerian civilization).

Or we could take something like the Hispanic "race" which is nothing but a collection of people who came from Central/South America and whose first language is Spanish. We care not whether they can trace their genes to European invaders/colonizers, Native Americans or Even Negroes. They speak Spanish and comes south of the border, so they're Hispanic.

We just can't use shit like that in a scientific setting. I am of the opinion that the "races" are mostly "alchemical" flotsam from an age when we knew less about the inner workings of genetics.

Races as they were defined in the 19th century are not scientifically grounded, but they are still useful scientifically. In medical science race has a lot of bearing on predisposition to different diseases and susceptibility to different infections. If race is purely "'alchemical' flotsam" why is it still brought to bear scientifically?

What is not needed is the abolition of the concept of grouping different types of genetic variation among humans. The scientific refinement of the concept is what we want, and it does already exist (haplogroups etc), it just has not entered common parlance.

You are right that "races" like hispanic are not very useful, and there needs to be more specific nomenclature. Everybody understands this, which is why you can mark yourself as both White race and Hispanic ethnicity on the different identification forms Obama is collating for his forced integration database. Still, the difference between negroid, caucasoid and mongoloid people is so pronounced that it is useful, used, and relevant to medical science.

except Holla Forums Holla Forums is a currupt peice of shit aftermarket red pill. it goes too far and is generally unliked. 4chan Holla Forums was moderate and was true redpill. even through 4chan is a peice of shit now 4chan Holla Forums was always right.

All the shitheads and rejects that were already too far gone left 4chan Holla Forums and swarmed here.

The nature of a person is revealed by their actions.
Anyone who chimps out, regardless of race, is a nigger.
One who demands the worst for individuals outside the group they ascribe to, while demanding the best for their group, a jew.
And so it is for all mankind, where actions signal one's kind, rather than the other way around.

Alright, first I'd like to impress on you that this rhetoric is fairly common Leftist sophistry. It muddles the causality between reality and our understanding of it, and usually indicates that you haven't really taken the time to closely study the topic beyond listening to a few arguments and interpretations of data. With that in mind, I'll proceed:

The specific concept of race you're talking about here by comparing Caucasians and Negroids is the taxon, with Jews inappropriately added. Going on this definition alone and not breaking the categories down any further:

And further, the traditional intuitive concept of race has proven been proven correct: strangely, those who live on a continent with distinct geographic boundaries and obstacles, that look like you and have languages related to yours, and that can integrate with each other very effectively because of these reasons, have very similar genetics:

Now, you will agree that you do in fact inherit some combination of your parents' genes, not completely randomly generated ones, hence why Africans don't emerge from the European population, nor vice versa, no matter how many times they reproduce. So, it makes sense that people who have existed in some area for a long time will come to share very similar genetics, as indicated by the studies. Further, it is therefore possible to classify them phylogenetically, as in the related pics.

That is correct. You will again note that our perception of reality does not in fact influence reality. They were intuitive truths that were supported by genetic studies when they were invented, the same way that perhaps people intuitively understood why things fall to the ground before the exact mechanisms had been scientifically examined, the same sort of instinct that allowed them to breed cattle from aurochs and dogs from wolves.

The Kazar theory is an incorrect meme. We know from history that the Jews made their way into Europe by way of the Roman Empire, and their genetics reflects that. Also, you will note in the second picture that Shepardi Jews are in fact very closely related to Ashkenazi Jews.

Misdirection and untrue. You have now changed the topic to public perception rather than racial theory and the genetics that supports it, which once again, does not influence reality. Hispanics are a hybrid race with various degrees of admixture between Europeans, Negroids, and Native Americans. It is possible to identify what proportion of them comes from each, which again would not be the case if race was not valid, and this can in fact be used to predict their outcomes.

We can, and we do, as the other poster pointed out as well. The alchemical flotsam you are referring to are in fact instances of hybrid races, where two genetically distinct populations have reshuffled their genetics by producing offspring together. These hybrids do not invalidate the concept that the races they derive from themselves exist and can be identified, and do have distinct genetics.

Essentially, your post relies on confusing reality, research, and public perception of research.

There's a reason I used the word "Alchemical" here. Genetic science before the discovery of DNA (and the sequencing of the Human Genome in our case) was full of wrong ideas based on superficial characteristics, old superstition and the occasional insight that's so close and yet so far, much like chemistry before the modern atomic theory.

Now we actually HAVE a proper theoretical framework to make sense of all of it and as such ALL our treasured notions should be up for review. The problem is that Hitler's grand little "social experiment" sort of soured the whole thing for generations to come.

2007 was the last you should have used chans until Holla Forums. 8/v/ is the only good high-population board on any chan since almost 10 years ago.

You need to be careful with absolute statements. Revealed to who? By what mechanisms? This supposes that in all cases, a person's actions become general knowledge.

I'm going to be strict: nigger derives from romance languages and means black. I know how you're using it, but there is a reason it became the slur it is today. There is a reason why any term you use to describe them will become a slur, and it is the same reason that "white" or "European" isn't; because it is not regardless of race.

For this in particular, I will make a point of classifying the populations we're talking about: we are talking about two genetically distinct populations that reproduce independently of each other. We aren't talking about women or homosexuals who emerge from our population; no number of Africans will reproduce to create a European.

Now, this is important, because undesirables can emerge from either population, and they do so at significantly different rates. This is important, because again, they are separate populations and we do not rely on them to continue existing.

The fight against our own undesirables is on-going and eternal, a racial self-overcoming. The fight against their criminals is external, against an alien population. So, if we want to immediately reduce the crime in our countries, it is trivial for us, as Whites, to deport the other races which have much higher crime rates, and if you choose to reject the genetic basis for this, it doesn't really make that much of a difference, since the fact remains.

To reinforce this, we have the regression to the racial mean effect, which is equally important. Vid once again related.

What it means, and what it has been shown to do, is that those good blacks who don't commit any crime, that instead do well and contribute, their offspring will inevitably regress to their racial means, including their much higher crime rates, lower intelligence, and lower attainment.

The ultimate problem with your approach is that people do not spring from the aether and exist as inoffensive individuals; they come from a population and they produce a population.

This isn't a problem with the Jews, it's a problem that we don't do it to. We don't have to actively fuck over other groups, but we should be primarily concerned with our own, since that is where we come from, and that is what we will produce.

Except that your kind can very accurately predict what kind of actions you will signal, so this at least partially denies causality. Tied in with the other arguments, it doesn't really have a leg to stand on, which isn't even to mention the aggregate effects that ignoring race have on society, because the whole really is worse than the sum. If you want a more exhaustive analysis to pursue in your own time of the axioms that found my arguments, read:

brown.edu/academics/economics/sites/brown.edu.academics.economics/files/uploads/2013-15_paper_0.pdf

To the observer, by their act of observing.

That's why we should send the niggers who do chimp out back to africa, instead of deporting everyone who's black, regardless of actual ability.
It's much harder to become a nigger when there's not massive social pressure to do so.

I get the distinct impression that you are a Euro, since this sounds nothing like American discourse
I'll just close this thread and stop posting here, since my experiences fall more in line with individuals existing as individuals first, and only becoming subsumed to collectives when they submit as an individual
Just more of the fundamental disconnect, where you think of the various groups of humanity as collective entities of which individuals are part, I think of as masses of individuals banded together for one reason or another

And so then, for every act there is an observer?

Won't fly for the same reason that killing them doesn't. If you aggressively remove all the bad ones that continue to crop up, the great masses of people will only ever interact with the good ones, hence that personal experience will inform them, they will overturn the "harsh" rule of expunging the bad ones, and we return to square one.

Your worldview was in fact proven incorrect, amusingly enough, by the Communists and their failed predictions of class struggle, yet the success of their heirs at promoting racial struggle.

Ultimately, blood is the greatest tie, and everyone who's tried to leverage group dynamics knows it.

May Allah bless Sweden.

user, don't give a fuck about whites. Just look at this faggot

Hey, jude.

Lol you dumb fucker.

BNW is the carrot, 1984 is the stick.

Several things, OP

Between other industries trying to destroy the image of gaming from the outside and both indie producers and academics trying to subvert it from the inside

The film industry, for example, hates games.
scalar.usc.edu/works/bad-object-20-games-and-gamers/introduction?path=index

See pics related for info on the internal subversion of the industry and the market itself