Mental Health Professionals call for Trump to be removed from office

(((YALE))) Mental Health Professionals call for Trump to be removed from office

>wtnh.com/2017/04/20/mental-health-professionals-call-for-trump-to-be-removed-from-office/

Comments are open.

Add them to the list.

Can we add diagnosing without meeting your so called patient to the DSM-V instead?

Yeah too bad he already had a kike doc sign off on him, Moishe.

when are people going to recognize that college is a meme?

Bump

This same psychiatrist that says Trump is mentally ill would likely justify people identifying as genders other than male or female.

I was reading the story the comments and I couldn't figure out wtf he was talking about. I had to look around and figured out they are counting people at photo op's now and comparing the numbers to Obama's same photo op's. MSM actually is running these comparisons. These people are totally obsessed with DJT.

Stop talking like that you fucking manchild

Use actual god damn words.

what?

This is so fucking unprofessional. They pulled this shit with the Jew Goldwater, and there used to be an unspoken rule preventing them from doing this.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

As if anyone with two fully functioning brain cells is going to listen to them

I read that as

Brought to you by the same psychiatrists that gave you homosexuality is natural and that transexuals are just born the wrong sex.

Bring back insane asylums and put Trump derangement syndrome sufferers in them.

In a true democracy, we could be having a referendum tomorrow to have this quack executed.

Didn't they already try this exact same failed shill attempt back in January?

Haven't seen you around in a while.

Kikes living up to their name.

change.org/p/trump-is-mentally-ill-and-must-be-removed
Wew lads, totally non-partisan here!

Triggered
Also, didn't they try the whole Trump is mentally unfit thing a long time ago?

>WHY ISN'T THIS MADMAN REMOVED FROM OFFICE HE'S NOT FIT TO BE POTUS
We're going to need a bigger oven

Im slow and dumb, so please help me understand. Wouldn't this be an example of projection??? A guy who wants to be POTUS and actually becomes POTUS is not an example of narcissistic affection. A bunch of whiners on the internet thinking this will have an effect is an example of narcissistic affection.

Hillary Clinton falling down in the car, needing other people supporting hillary clinton for walking, looking sick and retarded.
Even in the elections looking sick for the whole world and people of the internet seeing her videos, pictures and everything while in the media they tried to create other narrative and accuse Trump high energy of being sick who was Hillary Clinton.
But the media called "fake news" even with all evidence

Democrats party, fabricated liars, cheaters and dirty tricks

And also the retarded Hillary Clinton looking like a drugged face giving fake smile for cameras to pretend not losing the debate and false superiority looking like shit and arrogant while received questions before the debate by CNN and even with this, she lost. She is a total faillure.

He's right though, Trump is extremely dangerous to (((them)))

It'd be a shame if a tactical "hate" speaker went and had an event at Yale only for Antifa to bust things up in their expected protest.

Yep, I'd like to see the so called "psychiatrist" be psyche analyzed.

Actually, out of mockery for these (((professionals))) I'd love to see a video compilation that goes through a montage of sjw and other lib/leftist insanity, and shit, and then bring it back to a calm or high energy donald speaking rationally.

>“I’ve worked with some of the most dangerous people
>I can recognize dangerousness from a mile away
>You don't have to be an expert on dangerousness like me
>“We do believe that Donald Trump’s mental illness is putting the entire country, and indeed the entire world, in danger
This guy is definitely an academic, I mean look at all the words he knows!

Hol up, don't mental health professionals have some kind of official ethical guideline that prohibits diagnosing public figures?

Psychiatry is just jewish bullshit. Anyway,
aren't these the same people who have
just said that pedophiles are normal.

Im slow and dumb, so please help me understand. Wouldn't this be an example of projection??? A guy who wants to be POTUS and actually becomes POTUS is not an example of narcissistic affection. A bunch of whiners on the internet thinking this will have an effect is an example of narcissistic affection.>>9766546
Maybe a petition to strip this guy of his medical license???

Oy vey ethics are only for the goyim

exactly. any mental health professional who is pro-leftism clearly has no idea how to do their job

Next year I will get into Yale and take it back from its (((liberal and globalist))) manhandlers. The Ivy League institutions don't deserve this shit.

The shit that breaks me is that in a week they'll be talking about how

I wonder if those (((professionals))) think there are more than two genders…

They really don't.

Since like yesterday you mean?

That shit's spammed everywhere. It's almost gotten to the point where it's comfy

Also stop with the reddit spacing meme, it's D&C bullshit and people have been posting like that since the inception of imageboards, it outs you as a newfag and pointless bickering is what Chaim wants

Trump is fucking senile

College cuck detected. :^)

did we ever actually fucking figure out what those things she spit out were? I was in the very first thread we had about whatever the fuck those were and at the time we could only speculate wildly.

GOLDWATER RULE

POLITICAL ABUSE OF PSYCHIATRY

Pretty sure that diagnosing somebody publicly and/or diagnosing somebody that you have not personally had interaction with is against their code of ethics. We could get these fuckers fired and/or have their practice licenses revoked.

Why do leftists have such a propensity for inane name-calling and staleborn memes?

it sounds like they're trying to use Trump's campaign rhetoric against him. He labeled his enemies to great success (Lying Ted, Crooked Hillary, Little Rubio, etc), sounds like this fag is attempting to copy him (with jargon mainly used by politically correct asswipes who bitch about patriarchy, no less)