E3 games you kinda want to play

For me it's pic related, but given the fact that it's Ubisoft I'll probably pirate it. What are your E3 games you kinda want?

I kinda want to play that new Zelda but I already have a 3DS. I don't want to get a shitty Wii U too. And the NX is probably gonna be shitty too so I have zero fucking hopes of playing it.

At least I got Rhythm Heaven though.

(checked)
Good thing WiiU emulation is making significant progress. I'm hoping by the time ZeldaU comes out WiiU emulation will be possible.

Is it? I've heard little about it honestly. Didn't think we were that far along with that considering we're struggling with two of last gen's consoles.

just hang yourself, it would be better entertainment than that fucking garbage.

Steep looks pretty damn fun. We're in a serious drought when it comes to extreme sports.

South Park went to shit sometime around the WoW episode, for me personally it was sometime after the movie. Even if I like the sjw and left bashing that doesn't mean I have to like them now. Also that finale was shit, made no sense and some even called it cowardly. The game might be amusing but I'm open to disappointment.

Also if I'm gonna be honest, only game I have a mild interest in playing is Zelda, but even that has room for disappointment.

-Bannerlord
-Forza Horizon 3
-Horizon Dawn
-Steep
-Zeldo

Xenia and rpcs3 are both making quite a bit of progress as well.

As far as CEMU goes, most games are in a playable state at this point. Embed related.

I already have a Wii U so I guess Zelda is a given. After all, it's going to be the last game on the console before the NX comes out, and pretty much the ONLY game until then too.

Is a single decent Wii U game coming out this year at all? At least last year had Xenoblade and Mario Maker, but even those were a slight disappointment on different levels.

Put me in this camp, but I have a Wii-U It was a birthday gift for my sister and I swear to god, it was either that or the PS4

Nigger please, get some fucking taste.

Bonerlord, Fractured but Whole, and Steep I really fuckin miss the era of SSX and 1080 Snowboarding

honestly not a lot, although i am looking forward to watchdogs 2 simply because if the writing is as consistently terrible as the writing in the "reveal" even the san fran leftist neo-anarchists it's written for will shit on it

Holy fuck dude just kill yourself.

That's all, folks.

And I will be buying bannerlord maybe, the other two will be pirated.

What this guy said

kys

That looks an awful lot like…. every other racing game ever created.

Kek, stay salty drones Ill be actually enjoying good new videogames while you stay bitter and only play your backlog instead of doing both.

Titanfall 2, Yakuza 0, Zelda U, RE7, Death Stranding, that's all that comes to mind right now

Zelda, South Park, whatever Kojima's doing and that's about it I guess. I barely even remember anything else.

They decided to showcase the most boring shit.
Horizon is open world and you can cross country in many of the races.

Its good fun.

Hows Driveclub?

But it looks like garbage just like the previous one and they've actually lowered the jump height.
The only redeemable thing is that they promised that all content would be free, but Im expecting a Monkeys Paw since this is EA after all.

post more e3 2016 footage of more shit games you fucking faggot

:^)

I am excited for Nier Atomata even though i never played the previous one, the combat looks fucking intense. I dont know why you anons say that EVERY moder game is shit. This one looks pretty good to me.

Southpark looks pretty decent/based, the combat kinda looks interesting, its also one of my favorite shows on T.V so thats also a bonus.

LoZ actually made me hype, i cant wait to pirate and have a blast with its mechanics and open world.

Because they're ignorant jaded fucks.

More like not everyone plays games here. They just shitpost.

Well I never really played the original, and after having a bit of fun with Blops 3 it's sort of tempting.

nice, farcry 5 footage

I can't believe it!

Awful

Thanks, I made it myself

Horizon
Don't care about the rest.

Its more like dragons dogma 2 mixed with MGSV tbh.
Tfw no cutie pie main pawn or quiet to keep you company

I still have fun with RE, and I got into the Yakuza series recently.

I had no idea having fun was so awful.

Maybe you should try to look for something good in games user.

Mainline is arcade garbage trying to be a simulator.
Horizon is straight up arcade and the Britbong devs give no fucks.

Learn you fucking vidya you goddamn nigger I bet you cant tell the difference between Beth Softworks and Beth Game Studios

It's skyrim with guns

Just because you enjoy the taste doesn't change the fact that you're eating liquid shit and sucking dick for another portion

Unbelievable!

they didn't show much and I still don't really know what to expect, but Im curious how it will turn out
I have high hopes
everything has been said
the presentation wouldn't make me have any interest if I wasn't already interested in the first place. expectations lowered, but I still want to play

everything else I'm just moderately interested in. would be hyped for nier automata and now more interested in horizon zero dawn if I had a ps4 though.

Is it sad to say I want the new Zelda game?
Skyward sword was pretty much the worst game I've played on the wii. And even when some people defend it, I just say "how many times did the wii motion plus recalibrate?" and I win. Which is why I feel weird saying the fact that this new game looks like it can stand on its own with no motion gimmick or anything. Cause holy hell, I know its obviously taking mechanics from other games but I can see that they're putting their own spin on it or including it for important reasons.
I'm actually hyped. And I know thats a death sentence but I am.

Brotha, I don't even know you. We'll probably never meet, we probably have two completely different tastes. Ultimately a video game needs to be fun, it is a game after all. What one person finds fun the other may not.

It's not like Blops 3 is a total wreck. It has loads of content, the combat abilities add a twist to standard CoD multiplayer, and the maps can have fun aspects to them thanks to the parkour.

oh, don't you worry. they'll find a way to fuck it all up and make the game impossible to replay let alone actually finish without massive patience.

>>>/reddit/
A game needs to be genuinely fun, not the artificial fun Titanfail and Call of Shekels have
I'm calling it now. Fuck off shill

Cautiously optimistic about Titanfall 2, if Respawn aren't complete cucks they'll have fixed all the problems that the first game had and then some.

The freerunning and mech combat were just plain fun, so hopefully they don't fuck around with those.

still not gonna buy it

what does that even mean

user, why cant you try to get along with others?

Respect other peoples tastes and dont shit on them for it for crying out loud. Were not some kind of hivemind man.

Whatever kind of butthurt or whatever you got in you, you need to just let it go.

I played through wind waker three times sequentially over a year when I was younger and wasn't busy all the time. I have the patience of a monk.

Its fun for about 3 hours before you realize you paid 60 dollars for the same fucking game 6 years ago with the same issues in all the 3 modes but with a new coat of paint and gimmicks.

Its trash, and Titanfall 2 much like predecessor will be exactly the same.

Stay salty GT cuck

You know whats really fun? Getting a triple kill with the Railgun mid wall run.
And you want to know the best thing? Its free

I dont get all the hype, it looks alright and It certainly looks better than most of the trash shown.
But it looks like it borrows too much from other titles, especially SotC, Dark Souls and Survival games.

Might be good, but Nintendo can and has fucked up before.
I dont see whats so fucking special about it for it to get this amount of hype.

I'd say Gravity Rush 2 & Yakuza 0, but I don't have a PS4 to play with.

It looks like a ubisoft open world game, very shallow.

>>>/reddit/
this isn't your hugbox. get some taste or fuck off

How can fun be artificial? Why do you even care what anonymous strangers on the internet think? Or do you only post on forums to get a rise from people?

My first post was a fuck up, meant to post more for it. But I assume you're talking about Quake or Unreal with the railgun? What's impossible with having fun with both types of games?

It's not even arcade, why the fuck do you even think people who disagree with your shit games think its GT autists you fucking moron. Forza is what you just fucking said, a piece of shit simcade garbage that tries to appeal to the autism simulation shit, every fucking time and fucking fails to do. there are better games to play last year like Dirt Rally and Fast Racing Neo which completely shit your stupid fucking meme franchise of shit everything.

when did racing vidya start to trigger Holla Forums?

What are you? On your period?

How about you stop directing people to shitty sites and go fuck yourself with a cactus m8?

People can like whatever they want, your shitty opinions cant change anything.

Now tell me what games you like so i can shit on the things you like for a change?

Gravity Rush 2, South Park, Nioh, Neir Automani, and Mount and blade Bannerlord.

I blame driveclub

Thats the thing. Zelda's formula was starting to run out of steam, thus the last few full games have taken the old and tested the water with new styles.
A link Between Worlds offered up that modified item system that gave speed runners ALOT of power and allowed experimental sequence breaking. Which is an interesting concept. I dont support Nintendo staying in the past, and I think whatever community they had doesn't either. Right now their track record is like the tire tracks from a Reliant Robin its so bad.
It's obviously lifting mechanics from other games, but its doing it for important job of playing with the formula.
And thats good.

That doesn't stop what they like from being shit and they deserve to be called out on it. Titanfail is fucking cancer that's already getting shilled here

Except DmC of course

I dont care about titanfall and i know for a fact how bland and dead the first one is, but thats no reason to bully user.

You excited for any E3 games though?
I already posted my favs

It means its addictive not trough good gameplay but useless progression systems, wasted potencial and flashy lights.
Its literally Transformers.

Why are fucking E3 threads so cancerous?
Everytime I swear

I wouldnt go that far, the exploration and most of its mechanics look nothing like Ubishits tower to unlock terrain bullshit that wouldnt be so bad if they actually didnt force you to use the minimap.

The fact that Its objectovely a shit game designed for a low skill ceiling and cheap kills?

Stay triggered you ignorant nigger

>>>/reddit/

The cunt just doesnt know the difderence between Horizon and Mainline Forza.
Let him throw is tantrum at things he doesnt understand.

Fair enough, I still dont think its enough to say that its the only good game at E3 or worth owning when thats a load of Nintentoddler bullshit and doesnt even look better than Bannerlord or the games its trying to mimic (aside from the survival ones) in terms of gameplay and mechanics.

I'd like to be excited for Nier but it's going to be shit

It looks alright, just not as good as most faggots here are hyping it up to be. Just like Bannerlord and Berserk Musou

Oh yeah. There are better things at E3, if you wade through the hundred of overwatch clones, useless vr games, and old rts games slowly including moba mechanics.
May we all take a second to grieve for the Dawn of War fans?
I assume Nintendo pretty much not being there is eventually going to lead into next year where hopefully they know what the fans want and start building back some trust.
The other parts of the big three are currently ruining themselves with vr or have actively gone balls deep into their community enough that I'm now desperate enough to say I want Nintendo to make a comeback. I missed out on the wiiu because it has no games, and now I have this ps4 with only two game on there I feel really good about. And having RE6 be one of them really says something about the consoles offerings right now.

I wouldn't know because I'm not an autist like you that plays racing games.

Berserk

stay fucking retarded you fucking faggot

Titanfall 2 looked like it could be fun for a few hours
Death Stranding will be good, I imagine
NieR Automata
Ni-Oh (wasn't at a conference but still had an E3 trailer)
Styx 2
Scalebound

I should just shut the fuck up next time shouldnt i?

Where the fuck did you get that conclusion from my post? You're overthinking it user. I was only shitting on the shitposter.

But tbhI think infinite warfare looks pretty cool tbh, its pushing away all of the normalfags too.

try sepnding less time on kikebook and reddit :^)

I cant grieve my own funeral
Its like being slowly stabbed in the back after witnessing the death of your child right after its birth.

I was going to buy a Wii U late 2013, but censorship, Amiboo and rumours of mobileshit put me off.
Im glad I didnt cave in especially due to the NX, Iwatas death and CEMU.
I want Nintendo to comeback, they are still the best of the big three, but I dont see it happening unfortunately.

I also play 4X and GSG
What do you play user?
Weebshit JRPGS and hack and slash?
Because I play the good ones too since Im not a fucking pleb with no taste that limits the amount of genres he plays.

Stay triggered fam

I still want to know how in the hell will they make Ganishkas transformation in a playable game if they are even thinking of making it playable.

>>>/leddit/

How?
They look like fucking garbage

you could've just told me you had shit taste

You have to use uPlay for that one it's being made by an Ubisoft studio. As for me I'm keeping my eye out for Rising Storm 2, if it's good I'll get my friend to buy it.

Stay triggered lad, Im playing FlatOut right now.

Looks like a reskin of the first
Probably no vehicles as well.

Fuck you both. I dont go to either of those sites. I been here since the first exodus mother fucker and if you think im going to leave then you can go eat a bag of shit.

How about you cucks gtfo of this board instead? It could use less annoying faggots.

Most of the stuff I'm interested in weren't even shown off on the main conferences.

>Zelda gonna pirate it

Gotta see more of Death Stranding before I care about it.

Suddenly starting to spout unrelated memes isnt helping m8

Holy shit, you need to leave this board and fast

The last game they made was decent enough. Not really good enough to buy it full price, but worth buying on sale. The only thing the show is good for now is making fun of current events.

Wat

good job

Im also about to 100% Burnout Paradise you fuck.

And guess what?
Horizon is good, no matter how much you hate it.

yeah and burnout paradise is a better game than horizon even if it's the worst burnout game.

Stop derailing the thread and get back to videogames, you are a disgrace to this board. Shame on you anons.

Im dissapointed about the fact that Square Enix decided to show off that shitty hitman game instead of the FF7 remake or KH3.

If they would have done that they would have gotten atleast some score from me. But like as if i would buy the FF7 remake anyways. Im also pretty sure Disney cucked square enix from showing KH3 again. Its too bad because the twitch chat was being spammed with requests for that game.

>>>/reddit/
Filtered :)

WHAT!?

I meant Wild Guns Reloaded, sorry to get your hopes up.

Instantly reminded me of We Shall Wake. Do you still lurk here devfag?

Well damn. Color me surprised.

One of us does. Was a blog post a bit ago about what we've been up to (basically, need money, made another, less ambitious game which we're gonna be releasing quite soon in hopes of using the cash to fund WSW. Though we've also been working on WSW) and we're hoping to get out a video along the same lines. Anyway, point is, we haven't had a lot of cool visual content to show just improvements in the engine and so forth that aren't too exciting to people so we've been focusing on getting visual stuff together for Robot Farm so we've got something to show. Glad you're still interested bro. More is coming, we're still workin' away.

Muh dik

need a hug ?

Gimmie a hug, man.

Bannerlord, Zeldor, Fractured butthole, and NieR Automatia

I'd say in terms of amount of good looking games this E3 was slightly better than average.

from klei entertainment (mark of the ninja, don't starve, Invisible, Inc.)

Oxygen Not Included is a space-colony simulation game. Manage your colonists and help them dig, build and maintain a subterranean asteroid base.

You'll need water, warmth, food, and oxygen to keep them alive, and even more than that to keep them happy.

Release Date TBA.

At least you're still working on it. I've always kept this game in the back of my mind since I first heard about it. I hope you're the real devfag and not some lying cunt pretending to be.

No worries, it's my fault for hoping user. It's my fault for hoping…

One good thing came from this thread.
Thanks bro, keep the dream alive!

Yeah. Turns out making games is kinda expensive. But we'll get there, one way or another.

Sea of Thiees looks good. Still can't convince myself to buy an Xbone, though.

I don't follow E3 because it's just a cancerous marketing circlejerk that draws in casuals to video games, but I just found out about that new 3ds game called Ever Oasis. It looks pretty fun and comfy, I think I might get it when it comes out. Hopefully it doesn't get filled with memes in the localization, that would just make me sad.

Stick of Truth was good from what little I played, and this game looks to be solid as well. Helps that they'll be bundled together.
I'm normally not big on Zeldo, but it looks comfy as fuck.
EA or no, this game caught my attention. I'm waiting to hear more about it, though.
It's an interesting concept. At first, I had little interest, since it looked like a walking sim. But apparently it seems to push a bit beyond that. Like with Fe, I'll need to learn more about it.

There's probably others, but I can't remember them.

Top Tier - Nier, Zelda, South Park

Interested, but not enough info Tier - Spider-Man, Death Stranding, REVII

Would be Top Tier, but we've known about for several years Tier - Purse Owner 5, Yakuza 0

Pokemon is somewhere between here Tier

Garbage Tier - Everything Else

Forgot to put Scalebound, top tier i guess

Its called a computer

E3 attracts so much cancer to this board, its incredible.

I am looking forward to pirating Zelda, especially if someone manages to remake the first game in that engine.

South Park, DoW III, and Cuphead, if it actually gets finished.
Beyond that, nothing really piqued my interest.

casuals detected

E3 let the normalfags in.

I never played the first Mount and Blade, and I give no fucks about it's sequel.
Fight me.

I want to play that South Park game just to trigger SJWs

The Last Guardian and Horizon might be interesting. They need to fucking remove the dialog wheel though that's fucking stupid.

You might also trigger people with good taste.

Haven't seen it but I heard it was the best in years.

Then you're a casual for not wanting to play one of the most interesting games of the last decade

Go buy Warband and try it out, it's got fun tacticool sword combat, big ass battles, actual RPG mechanics, and some fun multiplayer. Also a fuckhueg mod community that makes some good shit like a Game of Thrones overhaul.

The dialogue wheel is the least of its problems, with the main one being the ashley burch defined protagonist that can't even keep quiet in the menus plus the current year open world memes like minimaps and quest markers.

It's gonna be just as awful as every ubisoft style open world that we've seen in the past couple years.

I got news for you buddy.

I was kind of excited for that game but it isn't made by obsidian like the first one so I don't know about it anymore, hopefully it isn't shit

none….let the whole fucking thing burn to the ground

Maybe so, but there's not that many new IPs coming out nowadays so I'll still give it a try.

what a waste

Seems about right

None, There was no gamepkay for the reedus game so it might as well be shit.

You think?
Did you see the amount of cancer, normalfagottry and shitposting outside the designated shitting thread?
It was bad enough as we entered into May and summer, E3 was the coup de grace.

Fully noted

Why in the fuck is the water effects on the screen. I rarely get rustled but damn.

Your mideval autism simulator means nothing to me.
I fucking hate multiplayer and if you have to mod it to keep it interesting, it must get real old real fast.
Also, Game of Thrones sucks, and its author is a hack.
Not interested.
Also:
Lol.

nigger I have put at least 900 hours into singleplayer vanilla Mountain Blade

If you don't like action games, RTT, GSG, or RPGs then what the fuck interests you? Story driven cinematic experiences like Uncharted?

also if you don't want to buy it just pirate it. I suggested to buy it because taleworlds is one of the very few developers in the current year that are competent and not jews.

How appropriate

Theres really no point.

I already listed the 3 things that I found interesting in the first post I made, not my fault if you can't read.
I am fully aware of what Mount and Blade is, and have watched a few videos regarding gameplay, both vanilla and modded.
It didn't interest me.
Sometimes, people will not like the same things you do, learning to accept that others have differing tastes is part of growing up.

4/10, I replied.