Tfw you were the one to borrow a game from a friend and accidentally steal it by moving

Jews aren't proud of you OP

mail it back nigger8

I didn't kill him, he killed himself. I had nothing to do with it.

Keep telling yourself that.

How many times has this been posted?

You sound like a nigger.

HAH

The last thing he said to me was anger directed at me.

He had issues.

Don't be racist, I'm not black but my friend was

Where the fuck do you think you are nigger?

Edgy.

People can't choose their skin color you know.

Bucket of bleach says other wise :^)

Niggers can choose to be niggers or they can choose to be respectable black people

I think you should drink the bleach

lel

Was it something like
JUST STOP FUCKING LYING

That likely stemmed from you breaking his game.

He didn't mention the game at all.

He didn't even know about it.

you're the dumb one here

A-Alberto?

FUCK YOU

I got Pokemon Blue and my Gameboy Color back in the end, but shit it was not worth it at all.

I wish this meme spouted by leftists would die.

There are no based niggers or kikes. Asians can be okay if they're from a country that was never poisoned by communism I guess.

A couple years, my aunt got me another copy, so that's good.

I know its you Evering you fucking nigger

Give me my copy of kingdom hearts back

That reminds me, about two years ago I found a broken GameCube on the dump and opened the lid. I wasn't really expecting to find anything, but it wouldn't hurt to look anyway, and guess what I found? A copy of Mario Strikers. Pretty cool game.

I miss the days when Holla Forums meant Holla Forumsitically incorrect and wasn't taken as serious Holla Forumsitics…

fuck off back to cuckchan you coon

I miss the days when kikes like you were nailed to crosses

Eh it didn't bother me too much when I did this. I lent games out and never got them returned and I got games lent to me that I never returned because I forgot. Happens.

I don't think I've ever been more furious about anything else in my life than this. Why wouldn't she just let me get my fucking game back? I felt like she was punishing me, or maybe she felt bad because he had a shitty home life, or maybe she just didn't give a fuck.

God why the fuck did she do this to me.

From that day on KOF Dream Match '99 will crash whenever you have to play or use Blue Mary.

Fuck that faggot, I didn't even know him.

You know this is an 18+ website, right?

You're 15, huh? At least you aren't on Reddit. Stay out of trouble, kiddo.

18 and 19 are still teenagers you silly goose.

Oh wow, the kid deleted his post. Maybe he learned that it's possible to have a vidya discussion without listing your age.

2 stories

Thanks poorfriend

>find his car parked outside the movie theatre one night at like 2 am and shit on his windshield
>like flat out just drop trou, squat on the hood and blast shit on that windshield

sage for gay blogpost