Ready for Brawler of the Year to come out this summer, Holla Forums?

Ready for Brawler of the Year to come out this summer, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

play-asia.com/nekketsu-kouha-kunio-kun-sp-kyousoukyoku/13/706hm5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's not gonna come out, be honest user

B-b-b-b-b-but they showed footage at e3!

But it's already out for piratefags.

How is it? Worth a ((buy))? Does it offer anything new over River City Ransom?

why are these fags riding on akira's bike

Is it region free

What is its full title?

play-asia.com/nekketsu-kouha-kunio-kun-sp-kyousoukyoku/13/706hm5

why even live?

Best kunio game prove me wrong.

I'm still waiting for those faggots to hurry up and give us Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari SP, they promised it back in April.

Is it getting a physical release?

Can't you see that picture dummy?

Whaddaya think?

It's Canada's bike you fag.

I'm talking about the localization

It's had one since it came out 3 years ago

Why

Okay.

So we can understand the deep, enthralling plot, of course.

I already played Riki Densetsu and Nekketsu Mahou Monogatari in moon without knowing moon.

It got annoying figuring out what items were what and what shops sold what. I rather play in english

user please, this is Holla Forums everyone here knows enough Japanese to at least play a Kunio-kun game

Son i am dissapoint.

>>>/cuckchan/

Also Nekketsu SP is great. I hope they just don't screw up the localization. Natsume is doing it and I don't know their track record.

Not me, because I'm already learning another language and I couldn't handle a third. Besides, Japan is a dying country, with a dying language.

I don't blame you if you're already learning another language, one is hard enough, but if video games are a serious interest for you, Japanese is pretty much the only language you really need.

They're a hit or miss. Sayonara Umihara Kawase came out find outside the odd name change and A-Train 3D's localization had better tutorial descriptions than the japanese version.

But then you got weird stuff like cutting content out of old Harvest Moon games

Chill, niggas, it was merely a ruse. I want to buy it because no cracked 3DS and actually want to support Kunio-kun.

Actually I'd guess their significant cultural influence will keep their language alive for a while.

Ah, you're one of the ones who accidentally bought an NA or EU machine? Fair enough, though I recommend getting an actual one at some point, since tons of games simply don't get localized, like the SRWs.

epic win echo meme came from some far right radio style show. just because some poltards perpetuate it doesn't mean it originated there

I know what you're thinking so I'll answer you right now: Yes, I'm a professional investigator for knowyourmeme.com