Play the game that is posted under your post

SNES EDTION

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/jzfddbwj9yyqq18/Live A Live.sfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time for comfy.

cool

Hope you like hard vidya.

This doesn't pop up on top shmup games lists for no reason.

Fancy shmups, do ya?

Fuck you for reminding me how far the series has fallen.

I got to 4-4 and got bored

Patrician tastes.

Someone reccomended this one to me just the other day. There's a translation by aeon genesis out. It's a decent little game. You can work out how everything works by fucking around with it.

well than, here is a translation you have to play.

aight this better be good nigga

it's translated by Aeon Genesis too. From what i have seen, he has a good taste of games.

aeon genesis is a team and they've done good work. nowadays, they're leaning toward the sjw-spectrum and have picked up heaps of projects they are no where near finishing.

during the famous play-asia SJW blow out, one of their kool-aid sipping translators got massively butt hurt and kicked up fuss and made a huge faggot of himself

sorry, this isnt snes.

do you have any links?

bump

Demon's Crest

you dont have the fucking guts

Have fun.

You too.

Hey. I didn't give up. Just had to sleep. I'm gonna finish the game today my friend.

I've played this quite a bit as a kid. I remember loving and hating it at the same time.

does that mean no one can play ops game ?

here you go

me and my big fucking mouth, but it is one of the most comfy games that have ever been made, i guess i can play for a few hours.

BoF2 with the fan retranslation.

YOU GOT THE TOUCH

Always fun to replay.

Wow, this thread has a lot of greats in it already. I hope somebody enjoys this one.

Live-A-eviL

another one playable with an AGTP translation patch

Have fun.

It's a super good time.

Nice and short, even better if you have a bud to play with.

I've always wanted to play this, can ya share a translated rom or something? I have bad luck with those, always getting ones that crash after way too much into the game.

I never really played SNES games, since the first thing I ever owned was an N64, but I guess give this a go? I liked the GBA version…

sure thing

mediafire.com/download/jzfddbwj9yyqq18/Live A Live.sfc

this should be the second translation patch AGTP released. The script is much more refined than the original and Gideon Zhi took advantage of the expanded kanji set available for naming the kung fu master in the original rom to give each chapter its own font

GO! GO! BURIKI DAIOH!

ty bos

So does anybody actually play, or is this just an excuse to dump pictures of your favorite SNES games?

I like the concept, but for fucks sake at least post screenshots/webms of your gameplay like the Holla Forums Gauntlet threads from the good old days.

I can't even tell you how much you are missing out. Here's a pretty good list for you to check out.

Thanks famalam. I'll have to hit up some of these tomorrow. Including , since it was under me.

What the fuck is wrong with you. And the n64 being the first thing you owned is no excuse to never having played snes games. There's been dozens of ways to play almost every snes game in existence in your computer since…the early 2000s or earlier.

give mario all stars a go too if you want to see ports and remakes done right

Too bad they fucked up the block breaking mechanic in SMB and Lost Levels. They also fooled around with the shell point mechanic making it easy to get a whole ton of 1ups. Animation related, this doesn't work in the original.

Enjoy, you lucky user.

Do it you faggots

Probably my favorite game on the system right here. That or F-Zero.

Underrated shmup.

I thought I was the only one that liked this version. I actually have a copy so I should play it sometime.

Grand fucking game right here.