Kojima thread

Kojima is god.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,50433/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MGS4 was shit.

MGS4 was alright

your source for top ten video game geniuses has Tim Schafer on it? lol fuk off

Amazing! Somehow they got younger while doing transition, and then they got older again! Not only that, but their hair magically changed hues! It's like it's BULLSHIT.

Can't wait for his new project to be even more of a movie than the entire MGS series.

I mean, I fucking love the guy, but his last games were shit. Peace Walker was a kick in the teeth for everyone that liked MGS and MGS V was shit forced down your throat afterwards.

Not to mention that ZoE 1 was utter fucking garbage.

Not to mention that Snatcher released unfinished.

Not to mention that MGS is just a remake of MG2.

Not to mention that he's still working with Shinkawa so I'm still interested.

Autism is a hell of a drug.

I want to fucking die

I was being facetious though???

summerfags get out

the shape memory alloy key alone does not make for an identical game

no u

her wrist is gonna snap outwards if she hits someone like that. Probably break some cartilage if she's trying to do damage

gameplay of whatever that 2deep4u cinematicâ„¢ trailer was called when

You need to ease off. No need to be on edge user. It's fucking sunday.

Shoul've said borderline remake. It just struck me how much of the 'unique' ideas and set pieces in MGS were mostly reused MG2 stuff. You know, like the Nikita maze.

Care to elaborate? I loved the 2nd game, the first just felt like wasted time to me.

I liked the first one, that's all. 2 is amazing, but 1 is by no means bad

Fair enough.

I fucking love this clip so much. God damn I laugh every time.

Why is it that in this gif, the thing being shaken is Kojima and not the eggs benedict?

FTFY

Elder God Tier:
Snatcher

High Tier:
Policenauts

Mid Tier:
Zone of the Enders

Low Tier:
Boktai / LK

Shit Tier:
Metal Gear / MGS

Like yesterday ill ask. THOSE A PICTURE OF HIS WIFE EXIST ,IS SHE EVEN REAL. IS KOJIMA RUSING PEOPLE.

He didn't direct zoe or boktai user. Also no one ever talks about his work on tokimeki memorial. He directed a couple of those i think.

[CHECKED]
He planned the 2nd game which far surpassed the original, and did game design on the first Boktai.

Source: mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,50433/

So is his new IP tied to Sony or does Kojipro own it? I don't want to buy a ps4 just for one game

It's coming to PC

He still didn't direct it. You dont call A.I. a Kubrick film because he wrote the script do you. Same with Kojima, neither ZOE or Boktai are Kojima games

HEY GUYS REMEMBER THE LAST TIME PEOPLE HERE SUCKED A DEVELOPERS COCK? IT WENT SO FUCKING WELL DIDNT IT? LETS CALL THIS GUY GOD AND OUR LAST HOPE, SURELY NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN LIKE MGS4 AND 5
HOWS CHAPTER 3 COMING ALONG?

You actually want to buy shit made by modern Kojima?

I see no difference between his new works and TLoU

I know he said that shortly after forming the new Kojipro, but the Q&A where the PC release was mentioned got deleted so that worries me a bit.

yes that's what its from good job dunce-o

All the journos wouldnt be listing it as coming to PC of that wasnt the case.

Thats what happens when you suck someones dick.

This is too fucking adorable.

Fucking this. I never understood why some (key word here) people on Holla Forums give this guy a free pass, while simultaneously shitting other devs that used to be good, but are now shit.
Nope, never said that. Make sure to read my post carefully.

Kojima defense force activated

God damn that whore has such a punchable face.

:^)