Final boss

Great thread.

Ooh miss, I know this one! I know this one! Liquid from MGS4!

DMC1 Mundus 1st form is pure BS, not to mention the final escape sequence.

what game

Red Lions can suck a dick.

why

FUCK YOU

You don't become The Boss by playing by the rules, like he rest of the sheep mobs

>___QTE

three weeks of my life

>QTP2T

Stop playing Undercuck, you fucking faggot, then you don't run into this problem.

>Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow

those digits

Never fucking finished that horse shit and never intend to. The story became fucking retarded by the end anyways.

fuck off

>it's a multiplayer game

I really hated how slow and unresponsive the controls were for that part.

There was no baby you dumb gay.

fuckin Mass Effect man

Thanks, Tri-ace

Holy shit, 13 phases? Was this one of the Etrian Odyssey games or something?

_no

THE ARCANA IS THE MEANS THROUGH WHICH ALL IS REVEALED

Damn, I have a really bad memory, I actually played through P3 back in the day. Thanks user.

no no no man
its glover

Well that was a clusterfuck.

I BET YOU THOUGHT YOU'D HAVE TO SPLIT UP AND USE ALL THOSE COOL ABILITIES THAT MAKE UP HALF OF YOUR MOVESET

I BET YOU THOUGHT I'D START RHYMING AGAIN AFTER MY SISTERS AREN'T AROUND TO NAG AT ME ANYMORE

Neat song

Fuck you age of decadence

Ayyyyyyy

FEAR?

I would have cried, but I was too busy trying to not get my ass fucking whooped.

Not in the game I was talking of, its F2P with no pay2win elements

By expensive consumable items I meant in game currency

GIMMIE YOUR MONEY

still haven't been able to all the weapons to even unlock branch D
How fucked am I if I suck that much?

This notion that everybody has to be able to complete every game has to end. If you are able to get to the final boss, you are probably geared and leveled enough to have a fair shot at the boss, right?

YOU GOT THE POWER

Best way to beat him is to let your summon go berserk and use an exploit where you use a spell where you're immune to ranged attacks. All your summons attacks count as ranged attacks because they're technically in a different row than your main team. Your berserk summon is now doing insane damage to everything but you because you're immune to it

As easy as this game was, they went all out with the last few bosses and I really appreciated that. Made all the hyping up how strong he was worth it.

this is a bad thing why?

What if the final boss in a mario game required it to jump on you while jumping on it kills you? Without any indication of course.

I'll just leave this here.

Is it this, friend?

This is F.E.A.R.

Star Ocean 2.

System shock 2?

good stuff
Really makes me wish Fangames weren't over saturated with 90% shit

gradius

Good luck getting to the final boss and surviving the flight out

Fable 2

What a game.

Music was good though.

Opening branch D is just tedious, the actual branch isn't too hard but the final boss is hell. Hope you're good at rhythm games.

They really should've removed that little sequence before the fight that plays before every attempt

Drakengard 3 really is the perfect storm of bullshit, isn't it?

Speaking of surprise rhythm game based bosses.

What the fuck is this interpretive dance bullshit?

i remember thinking parappa was hard

I bet they did this because they had no other idea how to have "le ebin micheal bay" segment.

fuck, that wreck it ralph edit, I had the HD version of that somehwere…just not sure where

>has no qualms about crashing all the timelines with NO SURVIVORS except for Link

I actually like it from a thematic perspective and I also like that it's a throwback to the original. But fuck me, it feels like a surprise punch to the balls.

Aye.

>turns into Darth Maul
>Duel of the Fates starts up in the background

They weren't perfect, but fuck me if parts weren't enjoyable as fuck.

fear 2

I swear I hate this shit. Don't those losers writers know what a climax is?

You mean Paxton? He didn't even stand there, he kneeled down for you to shoot him and wouldn't let you leave till you did.

Then for some reason comes back as a ghost mad at you for killing him even though he was begging for it.

Demon Gaze? didn't know you could use your summon like that for the fight. Just went vanilla with a knight tanking, Oz doing his shit and the samurai doing the main damage since he had permanent concentrate and Jupiter something or other, the skill that makes you attack 8 times, plus dual wield for a total of 16 shots per turn

sage for off-topic

that was one of the best threads i've been in

Bosses are too 'gamey' goy.

I was up until that last note

T H I S F U C K I N G P I N B A L L G A M E

Man this game had too much grind for me.