Manly thread

Which game makes you play as a Manly man?

Not the new God of War. It looks like Last of Us.

Fuck off shill.

Rugga/shill thread

The Last of Us was perfect.

Deus Ex
Tenchu Z
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
Shadowman
Shadow of the Colossus
Killer 7
Flower Sun & Rain
Splinter Cell
Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Not:
Killzone
Quake 2
Kane & Lynch
Dead Space
The Darkness

The position you are in is your fault too. A position of being part of the bad guys, or in being hopeful is your choice, wrong choices tried to attone for is treason. Choose well. The hardest option is usually the right choice. Something impossible too.

Metal Gear (except the ones where you play Raiden)

The Witcher

Max Payne

DOOM

Demon's Souls / Dark Souls
Unreal Tournament
Dragon's Dogma
DOOM/Quake

GTA Vice City.

Sengoku Rance

???
you're the weakest piece of shit in those games.
the only reason you have any chance against ANY of the bosses is because they're all super old

Also, new GoW is fucking shit

That is why you see nu-males everywhere
because this look at masculinity is wrong
Learn from the far east and the middle east tbh

How about no. How about you learn from masculine historical persons and characters from your own culture.

Get over it. Facial hair is distinctly manly. Being chiseled and in shape is distinctly manly. Getting shit done with no bitching or moaning, asserting yourself powerful, being "rough", is fucking manly.

Having a big dick and murder-fucking things with it makes better vidya than being wise.

The point is that you never give up and eventually can overcome anything

sure

How about a hot babe thread instead?

No beards necessary

I remember way back when, niggas was trying to meme "THEY'RE DESTROYING THE CITY WITH A GIANT WORM!". Shit never took off.

I never know you were so casual user.

But why, user?

Why must dedicated shitposters exist?

They're not even trolls- there's nothing to gain, no humor to be had. Only suffering in their existence.

LISA series

No purpose in life, not even vidya
Truly a sad existence

You scumbag

How do we awaken them to their true purpose then? And spare us the shit positing.

Contra
Legend of Kage
Karateka
Manhunt

We shelter ourselves and hope that summer ends soon.
Im even missing pre E3 summer post quality at this point

Its not about the looks, its about the shit that they go through to save the day, along with their power, balls, and sheer willpower.

…

Metroid is super manly
until the 3 hour ending

my nigga

bravery =/= manliness

As a shitposter myself, I do it to escape from my miserable life. I lock myself in my room and pretend to not exist, because when I leave my room I get beaten by my brother and father.

Purpose is only found from within, user. Their kind don't want a purpose. They want to simply rot.

There's a post somewhere that had a picture with a caption under it: A guard looking like he was explaining to his disabled daughter she would never be a ballerina.

If she wants to that is what she is. Prosthethics could enable it, code in her for her legs to work could repair the rest. Some other life if not. A good father gives his princess her wish, he is on her side and if reality is an enemy to her so be it, he will fight that too. Wish is truth, doubt is death. Make her some wooden legs, script a performance in VR to react to her wishes, rig ropes to the puppet pieces, she dances better than anyone who has ever been. Anyone who does not clap becomes soap to make her shiny.

Human games are about saving people from giving up. Give the addict his zyme. The kid the chocolate. Make there be a world for them to be human in, and be human yourself. Also save the world.

Youtube William S Burrohs Junkie Christmass

Diablo
Wipeout 2097
G-Police
Blade Runner

Mostly about staying something. A world like that too is good company. More intense in isolated places like Decard's Apartment.

Urges you to be something with the fact of that being guaranteed loss and pain said worth it in the message. Shown true by what speaks it.

Feeling what has no chance either. You can't stay, but it wants you to. A way for things to be ok is new. Built by endless loss.

Being dosn't have much media. Comfort is more sellable, things shown as hollow so what they have can overpower them.

Not much where everything matters, everything is concious and loss is permanent.

Games should have procedural and random generated landscapes to conserve disc space, increas performance as things are made, not read, and so the realisation of worth instills more care. Good games like OOT, before emulation would dissapear forever in relatively short time. Here now for now.

Needs to be worlds worth staying alive for.

Hahahahahaha

WH40K Space Marine. More games need to let you tear the jaws off of your enemies and squish them with your giant Buzz Lightyear boots

topkek

Queen Freddie.jpg

Animu is about as feminine as a trap.

I feel like you wrote a coherent post, then sent it through a text randomizer

there is nothing unmanly about shaving one's chest

the gladiators did that and they oiled their bodies! They were manly as fuck!

I guess I should go wear a dress and enslave myself to a corporation then.

What I want is a game that's manly to the extreme. You play as big mc guts who's a bad enough dude to save the president and his kid sister by taking out entire terrorist cells with his bare hands.

Big mcguts is so powerful he can take on drove of countless elite hand to hand fighters of all fighting styles.
Big mcguts is an expert operator of all firearms including prototype experimental weapons not known to any man.
Big mcguts is oozing manliness like no other to the point that when the bad guys send in a hot female assassin to kill him Mcguts disarms her and then fucks her so good she decides to switch sides and tells Mcguts all about the bad guys and their shit so Mcguts can fuck it up.
Big Mcguts will succeed in defeating Bad The Rad Man in a shirtless oiled body hand to hand fight on an airplane that's losing altitude and will rescue his daugher and the president but not before shooting Bad the Rad Man and throwing him out of the plane.

Which games let me play as a furry bara wolf?

So are these dubs

I think you mean this 7

disgusting, but how is that even possible to combine these two?

Rugga/shill thread

Your personal preferences are not facts, user. Also.

Don't.

Fucking

Do

This.

You sound like you came straight out of reddit. Now stop with your insecurities and get the fuck out of here.

Only this.

But I like to kiss the lips of a smooth-shaven qt twink, user.

holy shit. someone gave birth to Satan

When there's a will there's a way

I don't know about furry wolves but Bastard Bonds is a pretty great RPG that happens to have bara fetish bait for 90% of it's male models.

Thanks I'll check it out

They seriously need a sequel to Space Marine. Definitely one with a chaos campaign with the ability to align with your dark God of choosing to rain in all manner of daemons. I want a game that allows me to live out all of my heretical fantasies and destroy the false emperor.

>tfw manliest person you can think of is yourself

prove it

yeah, post your cock

no homo though, I am just bi-curious

this

that's so gay, user

I'm not gay, I'm bicepsual

I-is that you?

Y-yes

Saitama didn't lie user.

I have bad news for you. I am more manly than you.

Pic related, it's an ultra gay anime representation of me and it's still more manly than you

this

long hair gets all the girls (and boys if you are into that sort of stuff, I am obviously not judging)

I never said I wanted girls

What am I jealous about?

That you are bald? Nope
Your chin or jawline?
I can't even see those.

Your build is pretty scrawny, which is kinda weird, because typically you expect someone who looks like you to actually pack some mass.

So I assume you aren't even a real homosex either, because why would you make so cringy pics of yourself with waifu pillows?

That's what I've been saying.

nice

Good man.

lol

how old are you and why do you still hang out on Holla Forums?

TIGHTS !!!!

The Hell's Kitchen PS2 game.

This. It's called Macguffin's Curse.

Too bad it's a glorified sokoban game

Not as perfect as Unchartedâ„¢ 5

He's more like a yid simulator

Man-children aren't manly.

You're thinking opposite of a man now.
Not a parasite. Not an opportunist.

Someone who makes others have faith in themselves not pretends they are what others should have faith in.

Never seen a single thing from that parasite, but I know that look. I'd throw it out of a pigsty and apologise to the pigs for having seen degeneracy.

I assume it is on a cooking show or some similar These Contestants are berrated by Talentless manufactured celebrity.

Pathetic. Like Dragon Ball Z. Should be kept from people. There the destroy their fan base.

To make things taste good add spices that smell good to soy sauce, Mash vegteble parties in with penut butter. Fry them. BBQ sauce and tomatoes.

Or read women's cookbooks. It's not a tough thing. Definately no need for drama. Think I have seen some of it. That worthless coward said something disparaging to his staff, paid staff. What a fucking idiot. For the cameras too, not showing them how it's done just being a fucking problem.

Have higher standards. The right stuf should win. Being flustered as part of the recipe has already had it fail.

A simple procedure for the fucking asians here:

Take problems, fix them. Don't pass them on.
Don't boast about it, that would be starting problems.
Don't fall for psychology. Don't do drama, something is bullshit don't bend to suit it. Bash it and do it propperly afterwards.
Don't let defeneracy see what it can do, doing more when it deems it can. Stop that. Explain things have value, sometimes parasites just need to know there is another side so they don't stay opportunists, or they get their neck broken.
Show people how to do things people should always be getting more competent.
Don't give traitors the time of day, they decide to be students fuck them.
Never pretend you like something you don't. Fix it.
Don't listen to the radio or watch the news. Don't spread stories that aren't your own.

Get good. Then get fucking gooder. Should always be much better than what is impressively good. Should make the best look like shit by outperforming them. And fuck knowing what the best is, irrelevant. It is never good enough and you can always do better.