American education

Why are american made tv shows so full of retardation?

Americans think the world revolves around them, despite the fact that China will be taking over from them as the world's global superpower soon.

that's not Finland

ya druppy is dun 4

Even as an American I must admit this. When this country has reached peak shitskin, who the fuck will run our infrastructures? I've been trying to find out what percentage is critical level. Does it have to be as high as 90% like Detroit?

Remember when discovery was actually good?

Like America?

We've had a grand total of one civil war, China has had shitloads.
Also, the only toxic cesspits in burgerland are giant cities, everywhere else is generally clean.
Everywhere else also generally lacks niggers.
Surely they're not connected though.

Denmark is rightful Fingolian clay

but still retard who shit in the urinal and paint the whole WC with his own shit done it a true story

It does feel weird to be a burger but know where the majority of countries are

What show is this?

As if you are not in the middle of a "cold" civil war now.

Don't be a retard.

lolwut?

A "cold civil war".
You're a retard even if you posted that ironically.
You do realize the actual cold war isn't considered an actual war on its own, right?

IE a democracy

Fuck capitalism for destroying my country, the USA.

Is making the whole world shitskin better than nuclear annihilation?

America as a singular country (federal) has only 200 years
In the same years China had 2 or 3 civil wars thanks to gommies and the royal coup, America has the main civil war and the jewish coup around the 1930's, so not a lot of difference
Plus the giant cities and the surrounding areas are pretty big, rivers are also pozzed in the east coast, you have deforested plenty of forests and literally nuked a good chunk of the desert and 3 lakes
You also have niggers, pajeets, chinks and spics, like it or not, and millions of them, almost half the country
Chinks back their money with gold, thou

What are you talking about?

Even the weapon shows

Has literally never existed

I genuinely fucking hate the deadliest warrior

It does now, the mighty U.S. of A. i mean, group of individual states my ass, federal gov fucked you up time ago

t. butthurt green beret

How does it feel to roll in shit, you red blooded pleb?

Finland and the Netherlands are essentially the same country. Who really cares anyway? Oh wait jealous people lacking freedom care. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ”«πŸˆβšΎοΈπŸš€πŸŒ”

No because at least with nuclear annihilation, there is an improbable chance of humanity eventually recovering. With the world having only shitskins, there is a sure chance humanity will die on earth without having accomplished space travel.

europe has spent the last 6 million years oppressing minorities & women, who gives a SHIT about the names of they're centers of oppression aka. countries.

fucking 89iq swines

China is a meme of a country. They are going to fuck up their position of power like they always do.

America nuked the wrong Asians.

I don't know, i don't like the series either
I also don't roll in zombieshit like RE3, plebeian

Which wasn't an actual war.
The rest of what you're saying about the environment is horseshit btw, once you get away from the cities it really is very clean. Also, your claim that most of our deserts are irradiated is bullshit as well, outside of Nevada you can go pretty much anywhere and not worry about irradiated hotspots.
I'll also reiterate that the vast majority of our shitskins are confined to major cities.
There are places in the US where people have never seen a nigger IRL.

Meant to bring up how fucking huge the US is too, there's a whole lot of untouched land between cities and towns, claiming deforestation is a massive problem is disingenuous at best.

Why are autists incapable of grasping the concept of reaction images?

you can fuck right off buddy, finland is a meme country. if anything the danish royal family has claims on Sweden, England, Greece, Russia, Hanover and Orleans through the children of Christian IX

why bother writing baby language? americans cant read anyways

Nobody, lol. Why do you think they always starve and shit in the third world?
For essentials to fail it has to be pretty high. Society as a whole will be unlivable way before that though.

I mean, Sweden could make sense.

Everything has to be dumbed down so niggers don't feel bad.

You spelled kikes wrong.

you say it like it's a bad thing :-DDDD