JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

retrodomination.com/retro-domination-podcast-episode-100-james-avgn-rolfe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was funny you bitter fat man.

I'd usually go along with Holla Forums shitposting but ever since James dumped Monster Madness his videos have been getting better.
He's back to his 2010 routine of uploading a video every two or three weeks instead of once every few months.

The episode only existed so he could shill his DVDs and Blu Rays at the end.

Good, he needs our support on Holla Forums, he probably cares a lot.

Not true.

It was phoned in as hell, he just put on the suit, sat down and dryly narrated just playing through the game without pointing out anything interesting about the games in depth, then stood in front of a green screen pretending to fly, probably took less than a couple of days to complete considering it was only 10 minutes long, with the remaining minutes shilling new merch.

HALF MAN
HALF JUST
ALL CUCK

Did anyone watch the Justice League review from the other day? Mike goes fucking apeshit for like five minutes because James dared to say he's not big into comics. Jesus Christ will James never defend himself or what?

soon

Ladies and gentlemen!
The three horsemen shitlords of apocalypse!
Cucks and Holla Forums immigrants hide your Holla Forums queens! Jihad Jon, Big Dick Mike and Niggerhanger James in the town!

who was in the wrong here?

Who are all these fat people?

Probably Ryan's friends.

They're from Ryan's toy channel that gets so few viewers its not worth bothering with.

Why is this man allowed to suck the life force outside of James? It's like James is starting to build his own media empire, except he does all the work and gets nothing out of it. In other words he's getting cucked.

James was in special ed for 7 years so he's just straight up dumb and can't tell that Mike, Ryan and his wife are all pushing him around. You can tell just by how… slow he seems when he's just talking unscripted and seems to have trouble forming words all the time.

This is proof it's becoming social acceptable to tell the truth.

Holy fuck Mike actually looks like a normal person here.
Also, if Ryan wasn't so fat and autstic I think he could be a normal person.

james seems like the kind of guy who would let you beat him up

mike would at least throw out a few sissy slaps here and there

And you wonder why people hate jews

More like the core fans don't care about shit like that and just stick to his content.

Reminder that his bitch of a wife made him watch Fembusters anyway:

retrodomination.com/retro-domination-podcast-episode-100-james-avgn-rolfe/
40 minutes in

It's more about how strong willed an individual is.

Also how much confidence and power the individual projects. You look at Trump, he's a billionaire who always had a brash personality. Women love that and will let him do anything he wants with them. When some women come forth and use the "i've been harassed!" card, nobody will believe them.

Now compare him these creepy kikes that used their (((Tribe))) connections to put themselves in a position where they could beg for pussy (Weisestein, Louis CK, etc.). When a woman comes forth and play the harassment card, you are inclined to believe her, because these losers project the image of being perverted creeps and you just instinctively know that the only way they can ever acquire some pussy value is by forcing they (unmerited) power on some dumb whore that desperately needs validation.

jesus how old is he

He's 37.

I'm pretty convinced on that Mike is the only person who trying to keep James from turn back into a cuck.
They kinda contain each other autism so it wont overflow during their co-products. Mike seems to that kind of a guy who wouldn't bother with pol-correct shit and would you send to hell with a wide grin on his face. while James know lib-cuck polcerrect things are bad, but has no guts to straight foward to speak his mind.

I'll be entirely honest, James is really retarded when it comes to games past the PS1 or N64. He knows pretty much jack shit unless it's Nintendo, or sometimes SEGA. Mike knows less overall than James but still knows more about modern games. Too bad many times they come off as retard and incompetent, like their Burnout 3 video in which they had zero idea how to drift and only could run into the arrows.

James is completely hopeless and embarrassing at anything that isn't the handful of games on NES and SNES he played as a kid. Anything made past 1995 is going to be a clusterfuck too because he just can't into 3D or anything with more than 2 buttons and isn't a side scroller. During the Friday the 13th video, whenever Jason got close James would just mash the shoulder buttons and the camera would swing around wildly.
Also Mike sucks too, he's a huge Nintoddler fanboy and knows jack shit about modern games at all, the only reason he knows more than James is because he is an actual retard who doesn't follow video games at all and only cares about his childhood games. Ryan is a fat, sweaty faggot but I'll give credit where credit is due and say that he actually knows a way more about hardware and has varied taste in games considering he plays both on PC and older consoles games, rather than Mike and James who are both macfags and nostalgiafags who literally base their entire life around nostalgia and don't know shit outside the handful of entry level Nintendo games they played as a kid. In the PS1 video Mike and Ryan made, Ryan actually talked about the PS1 whereas Mike just talked about what what Nintendo were doing, and it was quite clear he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about. I think Mike also lost his shit at Bootsy once because he said he liked the Sega Genesis better. Mike is such a huge faggot that even long time Cinemassacre fans now hate him.

You say that like it's a big deal. Of course they don't know shit outside retro stuff, that's why people like me love watching them, they're like us.

then they shouldn't play new games and embarrass themselves all the time.
also Mike can go to hell for kicking out Bootsy, the channel has been taken over by that talentless leech that nobody likes.

Why not? That's part of the fun
That's kind of true but whatever, I didn't care much for Bootsy.

If they were funny or charismatic then maybe that would work, but both Mike and James have the charisma of a wet towel, so its just annoying as fuck.
He's honestly not that great but he's way more chill and relaxed than Mike and he was better with James, Mike just walks all over the poor cuck and they're really awkward together despite being friends for so long.