Throwaway phone numbers for twitter

twitter is blocking the signup of new accounts without a phone number

how do i bypass this?

Other urls found in this thread:

textnow.com/
lyca*mobile.us/en/pay-as-you-go-v-pay-monthly
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SIM cards are very cheap, just buy one that you'll never use for anything else and ditch it once you have verified your account. Your going to need a lot of them though, they shadowban as soon as your account statts getting a lot of retweets and follows (unless you are promoting kosher nationalism.)

was hoping to not spend money

Theres a way to do it via gmail iirc.
You use the google phone service, so you make a gmail, then you activate the phone service - i think you have to give jewgle a phone number though - and they make a phone number associated with your account, which IIRC you can then use on twatter.

Just look up free online SMS services. I assume Twitter sends a validation text and doesn't actually give you a call.

You will probably have to try a few different numbers, as some of them will have already been utilized to make sock accounts.

you could do it with only an email just a short time ago

this used to work, but most signups recognize those numbers now, and don't accept them

There's an Android app called SideLine that lets you set up a dummy number. I use it professionally for cold-calling people under pretexts for private investigation work. If they call the number back, they'll get your phone, but you'll know it's coming through the SideLine app rather than your actual number, so you can put on appearances. I'm not actually sure how easy it is to change your dummy number, though. If it's simple, it could be used as a phone-equivalent of 10minutemail. On the other hand, that could mean Twitter is already aware of it and somehow banned it.

Give it a shot.

Get a cheap throwaway burner phone, I got a Samsung Tracfone for $10 on amazon. If you activate and let it expire, then reactivate, they typically give you a new # each time.

assuming they actually verify the phone numbers, use a service like vitelity or voip.ms. phone numbers cost a dollar a month and there's basic texting

the trouble is that the phone services usually want you real info for billing, and due to fraud call centers (hello I am from microsoft) that use stolen credit cards to pay for VOIP service, these VOIP companies are wary of details that seem fake. you don't want to end up like jew shekelstein and get arrested for posting a gif.

Get a fake phone number for free faggot, there's a lot available on the net. Though receiving an SMS is quite a patient man's business, and some phones are blocked by Twitter because they're overused.
The reason why I'm on Twitter is because I stole another person's verification code, lel.

Google voice might work.

Just keep making new accounts with different emails, eventually 1 wont get locked. I wasted so much time setting up a free SMS I number which in the end didn't even work since they switched to voice confirmation. I made a new account and it wasn't hit with the phone lock. gl

The easiest and most reliable way is to buy prepaid SIMs in cash. Most of the free stuff on the net is shit or sites like twitter catch on quick. You'll also want to spend money on a good VPN.

They will just shadowban you after your first post. It's not worth it.

Nice demoralization, Chaim.

It's a no go. There was a trick with g+ account but I'm not sure if it's possible anymore. Google will ask for it in the first place, unless you're careful to make a realistic account.

Free phone number websites all use numbers already redeemed for accounts. You can sometimes find a free number from sms websites of non-western countries but virtually everyone uses twitter these days.

Dedicated number services are usually as costly as a real one. Not to say that they leave as much trace. I always grab myself a sim card whenever they are handing out one for this purpose.

Create a burner email and sign up for this.
textnow.com/
It let's you send texts free for a week(?) which is plenty of time to verify a twitter. It might take a couple tries tocge tone that hasn't been used, pick an area code from somewhere with a low population.

Go buy a gift card, they do take those. Carding is for plebs.

You don't need a phone number if you're using an android device.
Use an android emulator for unlimited accounts.

The way I did it was to use a VPN to get an IP in a country where cell phone are less common (Amsterdam in my case).

Buy a prepaid burner phone. Same shit drug dealers use.

All those text apps that generate numbers don't work anymore on faceberg or twatter.

You don't understand.
You aren't asked for a number when you sign up from android.

I don't actually think they are. They block the signup of new accounts without a phone number if you're using a proxy or VPN service, and/or if you are accessing Twitter with cookies disabled or from private/incognito browsing.

This means you can go to a public library or university and use a computer there to sign up with a sock email without giving a phone number. This is exactly what I did a few days ago and registered and verified an account that I can now use from home with proxies etc.

Anyone know what sort of protection algorhithms these social media sites use? I signed up to Instagram for the first time and my account got immediately locked for no apparent reason.

Things I suspect:
- shared IPs: I sometimes even get one that is banned on a chan. But I wonder how Instagram would get away with that, because it must be a common occurrence.
- custom email address
- browser with lots of protection

I'm retarded. Sorry.

they only ask for a phone number if your ip is on "the list"

I tried that stuff myself and they all either fail to receive the message (which would indicate its a known online SMS service) or that it has already been used by someone else. As soon as a fresh number is posted, someone else uses it. Tried for a week and it never worked on several sites.

will they ban listener accounts that don't post or retweet anything?

I have never had to use a phone number unless I want to use it to run a twitterbot or something.
I just use my data internet.
as an example:
user: absolute_autism
pass: autism123

easy enough.

fuck i meant autism_absolute

Don't do that unless you're okay with your Twitter accounts being linked together and you're using a burner phone, not your normal one.

All phones have an IMEI number that is broadcast along with the SIM information, and unlike the SIM information, there's no card you can swap out to change the IMEI information – it's burned into the phone. So anyone looking up phone numbers will be able to tie together all the numbers you use with the same physical phone, even if you change the sim card. Even if you use a burner phone, this means they can determine which numbers you've used in the past for any social media registration. If you're not using a burner phone, or if you used the same burner phone to register a social media account that has any personal information on it, they now know your identity regardless of whether or not you've swapped the SIM card.

So if you want true anonymity, buy a whole new phone. If you don't care about them linking together accounts you've made, just swap the SIM card and don't use that phone to make any accounts with any personal information on them.

an old cell phone bought at a garage sale and or on Craigslist + a pay-as-you-go SIM card, for example

lyca*mobile.us/en/pay-as-you-go-v-pay-monthly

This. A lot of morons get caught by just swapping chips.

he's trying to make twitter accounts not fucking break the law so who cares

You niggas should have signed up a long time ago. But, since you didn't, you'll need to do a couple of things:

1] Find a really cheap tracfone on Amazon. (search "tracfone")
2] Create your twitter using the phone you just set up.
3] Use the damn Twitter like a normal human being for a year. Yes, a fucking YEAR. Why? Because if you create an account just to scream "gas the kikes! race war now!" at jews, then you'll get the account suspended within 30 seconds and all your work will be for naught.
4] After the year has gone by, slowly start tweeting natsoc type things. Build up to it. Don't magically switch over, but make it the slow burn. For a great example of the slow burn, see PewDiePie. That faggot was nothing but a "let's play" faglord for a long time, slowly building up a following and then, after years, started dropping gentle redpills.
5] If twitter does suspend your account, you can successfully appeal by showing you've had the account for a while and you're not just some troll.

Got it? Good.

who's your favorite rapper homey?

See what I mean? You come in as a (1) and offer nothing. You gotta learn the slow burn.

you don't even need a phone number if your ip isn't burned with twitter

There are many different temporary phone number services online for free. They function as public inboxes where you could easily receive a twitter activation code.

I did this a few months ago to create multiple fake twitter accounts.

you don't you realise anything that requires you to jump through hoops like a 90s bbs in 2017 is unworthy of your time and a place for morons.