Fresno murder victim supported "punching nazis"

One of the Fresno murder victims, Zack Randalls, had a facebook cover photo of Richard Spencer being punched.
This was a guy who was murdered for being white.
archive.is/viQaD

Top fucking kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

itsgoingdown.org/right-urges-fear-refugees-antifa-fighting-isis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also you can see tattoos on his hand.
Any person with tattoos = degenerate. No exceptions.

Wait is that ketchup in an oyster ?

THE IRONY

Disgusting classless cuck

Have Saracen terrorists ever killed a single one of ours on our own turf?

I doubt it

Keep killing the cucks Islam

You're a moron my man.

Don't be angry, tattooed degen.

LOL

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

irony

Press "G" if you're glad he's dead

Heh. Good night anti white.

Unless they were white. Fuck him and those hurt by his death. He's now standing as an example of the reality he tried so hard to prevent others from seeing.

This made my day.

Checked out his Facebook. As expected, I only needed to go back a few months until this guy revealed his nature and proved that this attack was more Darwinian than anything.

I was feeling some degree of pity for him and his family, not gonna lie. His dad died suddenly from a car accident, he had just started a new job, he had two kids who will now grow up without him; there's a lot to pity him for. But then you see the positions he held and he was someone that would gladly give away his rights because the media told him so. He was a cuck, he died as he lived; blindly.

I love it.

It's always the leftist that get killed, I wonder sometimes if there is order to this chaos

if there is an afterlife, hes alone in a corner wishing he could kill himself while all the nationalists point and laugh.

Fathers aren't cute when they get on their cuck parading. They're pathetic and their bringing shame to their family, cucking out for the sake of flashing their whorish ideological tittle to the institution. Thinking this institution will equally cuck everyone, even though there's all the evidence there is no such thing as satisfaction for their demands of consuming, like an ancient Roman party for celebrating Dionysus where all the females become hysterical and literally start to pull apart the flesh of men in base sexual hunger.

Any white man in Fresno that is anti-white is not FROM Fresno.

Must be a NorthCal transplant

Shooters, terrorists, and other such maniacs tend to go after the softest targets available.
Progressives are particularly soft.

Bwhahahahahaha

Yay!

Tattoos can be pretty useful, like getting a lib wasted on their ass to have "do not resuscitate " tattoo'd on their chest.

That is what you get for not supporting your people, your very own existence. Seriously, other races want to kill yours and steal it's resources, if you don't act to support your people, you will be enslaved by those who do support theirs. It's not hard to figure out why this anti-white brainwash, that makes even whites regurgitate establishment propaganda pieces that preach their own destruction, is a cultural tool of dominance used to attack a group of people, (((assisted))) suicide, for the goyim.

He would have imposed death on other whites.

I chalk that up as a win.

Wat da fak is that

Are children more or less fucked being raised by a single mother alone or with a cuckold father included?

A blessing from Karma or Pepe either way a huge win.

Hello Reddit

Good question. If that family is lucky, the boy will learn to distrust those that would do his family harm. I have a feeling that they're instead just going to walk blindly I to the meat thresher.

I feel bad for his kids for sure, assuming they're white hopefully they defy whatever programming daddy dearest has instilled in them.

trauma doll for medical students to practice on?

Nice.

People still living in that communist State deserve it at this point.

lol get rekt

i'd say they have a better chance without the cuck.
of course a single mother is bad too but i think it's easier to rid yourself of the bad influence from one parent than from two

wasn't there some cuck from SPLC who got murdered in hs homeby niggers a few years ago?

I know there was this guy who got attacked with a hammer and some cucky looking jew who got stabbed on a train or something.

found it.
seems he was hiking. still funny

They've reanimated that guy from the cartel video. What hath science wrought? God have mercy

Not quote Kevin Sutherland tier, but it's close.

it might be a movie animatronic, for some scenes where CG would be to intrusive

They tried to attack a cartoon exhibit in Texas a couple of years ago. Got shot.

It looks scary in its primitive form, but that's the skeleton for the final solution. Robowaifus soon.

Awww Zach never saw the color in anyone….Well he sure saw the color before he died execution style by his african kang.

I wonder if these morons will see the FACTS and the REALITY that is the REAL FUCKIN REAL WORLD.

heh, decent sex robots are already a thing. not to mention some very impressive vr waifu simulations . all the A.I stuff is still fairly basic and they can't relly do anything to help around the house. (not like women theses days do any of that shit anyhow). but for the very narrow and specific purpose they are designed for. the solutions we have now wok great. as prices go down and innovation continues…. women are basically fucked (its going to be funny when most women are in the same trouble black women are in now. a complete drop in sexual market place value).

they days of women skating by on vagina and ass/tits are coming to an end. women are going to be forced to evolve or die (well, for them being ignored is just as bad as dying).

automation has replaced women in my life, as far as sex goes. (its hilarious when females freak-out once the sexuality trick stops working)

the left and the Jews are also going lose a major weapon against the west. (they've used sex and sexuality as a powerful tool for centenaries) dawn of a new era!

lol that's what I thought too. The thought was "Hasn't that cartel spic suffered enough? They didn't even give him his hands back."

Thank fuck for technology.

We have artificial wombs now but you'd still need an egg from a woman or "build an egg" from the sperm of another man to make babies. It would be cool if we could develop high tech nanomachines that are able to work together with living tissue and create some sort of robo-human-hybrid, a natural cyborg basically.
Maybe the future of whites lies in white cyborg babies bred in artifical wombs inside of robo waifus.

yeah, its not like fapping to pure dickgirls, smoking weed, buying video games, etc. those things are perfectly fine. but if someone actually leaves their parents house, joins the military and gets a tattoo to show camaraderie, they are a degenerate, no exception.
you have autism.
Also, its probably cocktail sauce on the oyster, not ketchup, but close enough. Dumbasses.

indeed.

yes, the only other wrinkle is that we still technically need women for procreation. but in time that will become easier as well. (or at least cheaper). feminists in my area have been causing all kinds of problems for single men that want to pay for surrogates. ( complaining that it's worse than prostitution or something). thankfully I've already got all that figured out. I've got a perfect egg donor, and I've been interviewing surrogates for the last three years. if all goes well in the next few months I'm going to be a father. (my folks are already pretty hyped to be grandparents). not everybody is going to luck into the same situation I've got, but over time I think things will get better.

just a few years ago the best estimation I could get on surrogacy was around $90,000. now I'm only going to have to put out $27,000. in fact the biggest expense I'm probably going to have to pay is all the hospital fees that will be coming up from the birth. ( if things go well during the pregnancy I might be able to swing an in-home birth and save on that by just hiring a midwife)

God damn, that's a lot of shekels for surrogacy. Guess it's cheaper than having some vapid bitch divorce your ass and take half of your shit.

yeah, I ran the numbers. and even in the best case scenario. I'm still saving well over $1 million in cash by doing it this way. not to mention all the mental and emotional pain I'm saving myself. ( as much as I love my mom, what she did to my dad after the divorce basically gave him PTSD. not to mention my own bad experiences with toxic Western women. ). my last relationship (for years) literally ended days before the election. it was crazy because for almost the entire extent of our relationship she was totally awesome not one problem and then once things start getting political she turned into a crazed lunatic. ( it got so bad she threatened to cut my Dick off if I voted for Donald Trump). that was pretty much the last straw for me. but I wasn't going to give up my dreams of being a dad just because women have turned to complete shit.

I'm pretty much happier than I've ever been in my life. and I'm actually looking forward to the future. (I'm hoping for a son, but my plans don't really change much of I end up with a doctor) just me and my kid fighting the good fight. if Holla Forums still exists in 15 years I'm hoping he'll be shit posting with you guys and your kids

whoops, meant "daughter" not doctor. but that would also be cool.

That's pretty cute. Good for you.

Single fathers are just as bad as single mothers. Get your shit together and find a woman ffs.

You are alright, user

The bad rap from single parenthood comes from deadbeats sucking up to the government teet and getting that sweet sweet gibsmedats. Single parenthood works if the family of the parents, or parent, is in there to help raise the child. It's how it worked before the welfare state came in and became daddy. Some poor woman's husband dies in war or sickness, the husband's father and mother steps in to help raise the child or children. Of course that's all bypassed now, but the concept works.

Robowaifus already exist? I call bullshit.

no way dude, single father outcomes are far superior single mother outcomes ( especially since single mothers are all blue pilled whack jobs to begin with,)

not to mention I have a great support network. my father and my uncles are about as red pilled as I am. and my brother and sister are most of the way there anyhow. I'm nowhere near alone in raising my kid. and it won't be some slut that hates my guts plus the state raising my kid to be a little zogbot.

I'll let you continue to take the risk, I already spent 10 years playing that game and I'm done. women know they can screw us over at any time and they have no remorse doing it at the drop of a hat. because they can always find another man to abuse.

I'm not putting all the blame on women, I'm sure things would be just as bad if the law favored men 100%, and if we were raised by a society that90 iincentivized us to be complete narcissists. dealing with a modern woman is like playing Russian roulette. things always always end the same.

thanks bro

they're just simple sex robots, nothing super complicated. you could argue that a prostitute would be cheaper and somewhat more "interactive" but all the legal and health concerns pretty much kill that idea for anybody with a brain.

Two parents will always be superior. Single parenthood had psychological tendencies and imbalance. Both biological mother and father need to be present in a child's life.

once again still a much better outcome than single motherhood co-opted by the state and mass media. so unless you have some figures show me that single fatherhood is just as bad or worse than single motherhood I'm not changing my mind. already done plenty of reading on the subject and I have eyes and I can see the world around me.

that only matters if you can find a woman thats actually willing to be a mother. women are selfish. they want to be children not raise them. I'm not saying all women are like this just the vast majority of the ones in my country. and the corrupt state enables them to be this way.

it's not an ideal situation, you are perfectly free to disagree with me. but this is the best choice for me. as I already said. I tried for well over a decade to make this work I'm not wasting any more time or money on a gamble ( especially on one with such bad odds). every man I've ever known that's been married has lived to regret it. as much as I still love women we live in a time where they are fundamentally broken. (men aren't doing very well either, I mean just look at the cuck this thread is mostly about). my mission in life is to prevent myself and as many of my people from ending up like that jackass.

woah so ironic epix XD

man Holla Forums is f*cking stupid

what are you even talking about? Some lefty got murdered by an African Islamist that hated white people. this has nothing to do with fascism or antifascist.

This whole thread is gloating like this guy was killed by a fellow lefty.

Good riddance, antiwhite piece of shit.

no, he was killed by somebody that was enabled by his own warped view of the world. if he had been less " tolerant" he would still be alive in his children would have a father instead of a corpse

lol

a large part of Holla Forums is gallows humor, it helps to survive the dark times we live in today. not to mention a hint of schadenfreude. sad that this man died. but he was an enabler in his own death and the deaths of other innocent people. less people like him in the world is actually a good thing

He was killed by someone he was strictly against, a racist fascist.

gas yourself kike
>>>Holla Forums

anti-fascists are tolerant of all sorts of dangerous behavior. most of the time you see them attacking institutions and people that have nothing to do with fascism. when was the last time Starbucks embraced Nazism?

the so-called anti-fascists are only interested in being anti-Western civilization at this point

and how do the ramblings of that crazed Asian feminists antifa have in worshiping as of late, have anything to do with fighting fascism?

Only white people are racist and fascist in their eyes, user. You know that damn well. Maybe he changed his mind in his last few seconds.

he was against the mindset of the men that murdered him, but he was perfectly fine with enabling that same murderer to In his country

ok bud…

Man this Holla Forums koolaid is insane. As an antifascist myself I can tell you I vehmently oppose islam.

It's the mindset that creates the murderer.

Antifa is a racist bigoted organization. if anybody's happy about the death of this man it's probably them

Yeah, sure you do snowflake.

you got any proof to back that up?

the mindset of that murderer was that everybody in the West that opposes him and his religious cult needs to either die or be subjugated. letting people come into your country that have a very high chance of having those same beliefs is a very bad idea and the man that was murdered enabled those people to come in to his country by caring more about political correctness than the safety of himself and his family or his countrymen

itsgoingdown.org/right-urges-fear-refugees-antifa-fighting-isis/

Ok by that logic let's just lockup every person in america because we can't trust anyone. Let's ban guns too, let's ban cars. Fuck off.

plenty of interview footage of Antifa members from various gatherings reiterating the same statement of that post. not to mention the local chapter in my area posting flyers that say "end whiteness" . not to mention chapters worldwide being against any form of white pride well being positive towards black power concepts.

TAKE A BATH OF DEAD K*RD

Srsly tho, I wish the YPG used the clueless westerners they dress up in camo as props on the frontlines.

Some uppity leftist thot getting captured and turned into an ISIS platoon fucksock would make my day

That's funny you label antifa some jewish ploy. Jews are white too you know. Maybe you are confusing things or just looking for a reason to victimize yourself.

Yeah snowflake, you're a badass fighting ISIS. Is this really what you tell yourself to justify what you advocate?

one guy is not the problem, one guy is not committing multiple acts of terror every year worldwide and you know this.

violent murderers know they can hide among the innocent this is also a problem for people fleeing from Islamic oppression as well. yet all of the mainstream figures that want to intervene and stop any kind of Islamic oppression are attacked by groups like Antifa.

Antifa's anti-Trump stance makes absolutely no sense if they actually believed in anything you say they do.

Jews are only white when they want to be. This has been discussed numerous times.

I never said anything about them being a Jewish ploy, but they do happen to be heavily Jewish in membership.

they are of Arab/ Middle Eastern dissent. not to mention that the vast majority of Antifa organizations are hostile to whites for any kind of white identity. pretty sure they wouldn't appreciate you calling them "white"

War is war, both sides take loses, but YPG is winning.

It's better than wanting to gas every brown/yellow/black person because you feel inferior.

Drumpf is more than just anti islamist, he's anti brown people, anti mexican, anti healthcare, anti education, anti environment, etc.

Then what is whiteness? People with white skin right? Like jews? You can't form a coherent thought can you?

You know perfectly well what white is. You wouldn't ask a non-white that question.

But please, show me those wonderful maps of the YPG seizing 50 miles of empty sand in between highways.

Why would "end whiteness" not apply to jews when they are also white? Do jews actually just want to kill themselves or is it possible you are just making bullshit up and creating jewish conspiracies out of ramblings of college kids?

It's funny how you don't even realize white is a meaningless term. There is no white race, "white" is a melting pot term for a hundred different ethnicites and and cultures from europe. russians are white, jews are white, irish are white, spanish are white. It literally just means white skin and you've accepted that. So how are jews not white?

I'm starting to think you're just pretending to be retarded.

not even in the slightest, and you would know that if you didn't get all of your information from a leftist echo chamber. he likes brown people probably more than most Americans of his particular age and demographic he sees everything from a business standpoint. hating brown people isn't profitable to him or his agenda. nor is Islamic terror or domestic terror.

you keep confusing skin color with ethnicity. they are not the same thing and you are intentionally confusing the two. you know that when most people say "white" they mean Caucasian.

in many ways they do, many high-profile Jews have nihilistic tendencies. I mean just look at the Jews that run Monsanto. it's a pretty bad idea to poison the food supply of the world you live in. yet they do it anyway.

Oh I'm sorry, please explain how white is an ethnicity. I'll wait.

Would you tell a person identifying as hispanic "THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A HISPANIC RACE!"? Would you then demand he explain how his Mexican origins make him the same as a Paraguayan?

Caucasian is ethnicity, just as Middle Eastern, just as Asian, just as African.

although for some it's easier just to break everything down to colors like white, brown,black, yellow. etc.

but you know the Jews have ethnic features. they have a certain type of year they have a certain type of knows they have a certain type of eyes. just as Caucasians do. just as Africans do etc.. it's biology

Neither the founder nor CEO of monsanto is jewish. But please, the joos are out to get you right?

Since when do all white persons have the same cultural and/or national tradition

AutoCorrect failure on that one. eyes, ears, nose

culture is not the same as ethnicity, why are you intentionally confusing separate concepts?

Please just google ethnicity to find out how wrong you are. No, continents are not ethnicities.

It's obvious you haven't the slightest idea what ethnicity is.

Answer my question faggot

you seem to be the one with the problem.

Ethnicity, Nationality, Race, Identity, Culture, & Heritage: all of these are different concepts.

Jews are a recogniz edethnic group. that's why you have the distinction of ethnically Jewish and religiously Jewish. (Judaism)

Also, for the record, the founder of Monsanto? His wife was a kike.

You're question makes no sense.

Hispanic is like the term white, it's just a large brush to paint millions of people of different ethnicities with. While white is used for white skin, hispanic is typically spanish speaking/related to spanish colonialism/etc.

It's a yes or no question. You are dodging it.

Woah err murr godd that white man musta dun sold us out paw!

Man listen to yourself.

There's two completely unrelated questions in your post and both of them are loaded. Rephrase.

look up Robert B. Shapiro.

The point is that the Jewish connection is there. Monsanto is a Jewish name of Spanish origin, and the Monsanto family is well known as being Jewish.

The point is that the white man connection is there too. The fucking white man is trying to destroy our food supply!!

You are dodging the question. You refuse to recognize white as an ethnicity because if you decide to see it as more than just a skin colour it completely destroys your misinformed world view.
I am not rephrasing the question, as my question is legitimate. If you will not answer it, then that says all I need to know. The answer is "no" to both questions. You're anti-white. Face it.

he looks pretty Jewish to me, you sure your eyes are working?

And yet the company is named after Spanish Jewish family and if you look at investopedia, you can see the top shareholders are mostly Jewish. Funny thing, that.

Please google ethnicity before arguing about it.

Here's a little knowledge for you, inb4 durr jews made it up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Europe

Woah and it's owned by Pfizer, those fucking white men at it again, one upping those dastardly jews! When will we end the Anglo Occupational Government?

feel like I see this phrase all the time with Antifa shills and apologists. is all the same guy? or you all have a particular reason why you use that sentence?

Yeah, Hugh Grant from the UK is such a jew mirite, fucking bald white men trying to pretend to be jews. Ruining muh jewish culture.

they are also a very Jewish company

Jewish people are known to take non-Jewish names all the time, which especially makes sense since he's not fully Jewish. he looks like a pretty typical Anasazi Jewish mix.

once again these are all things you already know and are purposefully obfuscating.

You're still trying to change to subject. Just admit it, you're anti-white.

Wow, neither the founders or CEO are jewish but I guess those jews just control it with their magic hair curls.

He just looks white to me but please continue about one guy being jewish making the whole thing a jewish conpiracy ignoring all the other random guys in the company.

No you are "antiwhite" because you hate jews even though they are white.

You are trying to delegitimize the white identity by claiming it doesn't exist. Typical tricks, Schlomo. Doesn't work. We know you're not from here, but we've discussed at length when and why Jews might claim to be white, and why they are, in fact, not white.
It's not for you to break down the white identity. You wouldn't do it to a beaner calling himself hispanic, and you wouldn't do it to a nigger calling himself African. You'll only do it to a man of European origin calling himself white.

that's pretty a common problem when you're bad at reading human morphology. to my knowledge Jewish people of Anasazi dissent usually don't have curly hair. but it doesn't make them any less Jewish. (his eyes, ears and nose are fairly typical of that type of Jew. look up people like Michael Douglas, and Bradley Cooper)

You keep saying he can't be a jew because he's obviously white but according to you jews are white. Do you mind explaining this?

White is literally white skin. But please tell me more about how a russian man is the same ethnicity as an irish man because his skin color is the same. A jew is just as white as a russian, irish, scottish, german, french, etc, man. White is just a skin color.

What would him being jewish change for you? You're still going to ignore that pfizer, the owners of monsanto company is founded and led by the dastardly white man.

whoops, another autocrat failure its "ashkenazi"

he also wouldn't argue with a Jewish person, about what constitutes as Jewish. not to mention that many Jews agree that Jews aren't white.

Now you're understanding, they are one and the same. This is why you seem to ignore every non jewish white man in a company.

technically it's more of a pink color, but you already know we stopped talking about skin color a while ago when we started talking about ethnicity.

nothing, he'd still be a complete shit bag in my book. but for some reason it changes something for you as you're the only one that keeps denying there's a strangely high amount of Jewish people in positions of power, and the same people happen to be negatively affecting most of the planet.

it you seem to have this obsession with saying that white people (Caucasians) and Jews are the same. they are not.

White is not an ethnicity. But please tell me more about how russian, irish, french, italian, hungarian, swiss, etc are all the same ethnicity.

nobody's saying that white people can't be responsible for terrible things. they just responsible for a lot less terrible things then we've been led to believe

Good because you're about to start noticing that the majority of these shitbags have something more than their religion or ethnicity in common and that's their skin color. White.

Reminder white people include jews.

White ethnic is a term used in American sociology to refer to whites who are not of Old Stock American or White Anglo-Saxon Protestant background.

by that logic wouldn't you also belumping most brown people into the same equationas as crime stats reflect a higher rate of criminality among darker skinned people/

so you're equating skin color to a predisposition to negative behavior?

the concept of Jews and Judaism have very little to do with the amount of melanin in their skin. although Sephardic Jews do tend to be darker then other varieties

only when it's convenient for them

I don't hate white people, I'm pointing out how retarded your jewish boogey man is by illustrating how absurd you find it when I accuse all white people of being behind a conspriacy to poison us because some work at chemical corporations.

It's not ethnicity, religion or race that does this. It's capitalism.

once again, your logic is flawed. ethnicity, religion or race should also go in the same been as political/financial ideology. blaming capitalism for the actions of a few people that benefit from capitalism seems rather strange.

by your own logic wouldn't communism in general be responsible for most of the mass killings done by communist regimes? and in that case why would you ever take on the symbolism of the communist? a belief system associated with death and destruction much like Nazism. you oaththe swastika yet you idolize the red star in the hammer and sickle.

So all whites are jews?

Fuck off faggot, MGTOW is the other way.

No, that's the point of capitalism, that's how the system functions. The few exploit the many to make profit. But please tell me about how your personal fortune 500 corporation is doing.

No such thing as a "communist regime". You're thinking of state capitalism.

then why would you support the so-called antifascist groups that are vocally hostile towards white people and white identity?

if a particular state or government adopts a communist doctrine than that is a communist regime. many atrocities have been committed in the name of communism. for somebody that's against Nazi-ism it makes no sense to be in favor of any such belief system. (not to mention that Jews are heavily involved in communism and socialism, and other offshoot movements)

Back to this again? You're so special because you're skin is white bro, just like everyone else in europe. You must speak so many languages huh? French, german, russian, spanish, italian, welsh, portuguese, ukrainian, etc, etc.

You're "white identity" is no different than you're human identity.

You're thinking of state capitalism.

Well, yeah.

>>>/tumblr/

okay, when you can find me some antifascist posts that are very pro-white people I'll believe you.

once again you keep paying yourself on your own logic, you wouldn't deny a black person their identity. (black people are so special just because their skin is black, bro?) to you that would be ridiculous. it you have no problem attacking any kind of white identity.

and once again you know we are using the term white and Caucasian interchangeably in this conversation yet you are on purposefully obfuscating. three possibilities. you are either dumb, playing dumb. or you're just a typical left/pol/ troll. using the same tired tactics

either way continuing this discussion is pointless. you speak of bogeyman yet isn't capitalism your bogeyman? the anti-fascists are dishonest and nihilistic. until that ceases there's nothing left to talk about.

listening to leftists/antifascist groups will only lead to more people dying like the man in the original post.

Stop telling me what I would or wouldn't do. I don't give a shit about identity politics. You can be black, you can't be white, I don't give a fuck. But you sound like a child when you base your politics on being white and claiming the joos are out to get you.

Don't even start with the caucasian shit, because I know you don't think north africans are white.

ITS YOUR YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD SHIT

YOU'RE = YOU ARE. SEE HOW IT LOSES THE "A"?

YOUR IMPLIES OWNERSHIP, SEE HOW WHEN YOU TAKE AWAY THE IT BECOMES "OUR"?

Filter this disgusting yid. By engaging with him, you're only helping him shit up the thread.

Sure thing bud.

Jews, Scots, Finns, Russians, Chinese, Egyptians, Congolese, etc can be capitalists and exploit you. It makes no fucking difference what color or ethnicity someone is.

It's simple:
Not all jews exploit.
All capitalists exploit.

No I'd say that's you.

can be white*

that makes no sense. why are blacks allowed to have an identity. yet others cannot.?

bullshit, you get your marching orders from feminists. antifa is pure identity politics, Nazis versus communist BS. if you didn't care about identity politics you wouldn't label everyone that doesn't agree with you as a Nazi, or a racist, or a homophobe, or a misogynist.

your entire ideology is the "us vs them" brand of identity politics. there's a reason people say the antifascist of today are just carrying the torch of the fascists of yesteryear. you use violence and coercion to achieve your goals. terroristic threats, brainwashing and racial division. you people are worse than Nazis. because you actually exist and real Nazis haven't been around since 1945.

see

it was a mistype

Never said I was antifa just anti fascist. I can't know what every single group of people in countless countries think. I'd wager it's quite different between them.

Did I do this? Either way being antiracist is not identity politics, it's being rational. I'm anti racist because people who are racist care about racial identity politics. Race needs to be discarded.

Same with homophobia and misogny, I'm against hating gays and against hating women because hate is founded in identity politics.

I don't see how I'm like any of that.

Excuse me, shitskin, but please don't belittle my lived experience as holding a shared cultural and genetic inheritance to Rome along with the rest of Christendom. You couldn't possibly understand the significance of this bond that ties all of Europe, because you are not white.

take your idpol back to >>>/tumblr/

So an anti-white gets his wish to see whites dead fulfilled. Pottery.

I'm not sure if you're a shipowner or literally are this new, but this statement triggers me immensely.
CARTHAGE 会して、クソ人

I will, if you tell me your ethnicity ;¬)

yet you post antifa images, speak positively of them, defend them, and defend their positions.

but you're not them, sure. I'll buy that for a dollar ( sorry if that sounds too capitalistic for you)

It's undeniable there are some good sects of antifa, like the ones fighting for rojava against isis. And me pointing out that him labelling antifa a jewish org is silly if he claims antifa hates whites doesn't mean im in antifa.

But antifa is huge and not centrally controlled and anyone can effectively say anything on behalf on antifa just like how anyone can say anything on behalf of the "altright".

I'm antifascist.

just a question, did you get the idea to hire a surrogate from old/pol/ bantz and discussions about 3 years ago in a thread where we debated about men's rights and women's privileges and where some user tried to figure out the advantages of the procedure and did a rough cost analysis of the situation?

You don't belong here!

And judging by your posts, you're not even white, probably a spic, enjoy your future deportation to a non-white country. I'm sure it'll be great, it's not like everyone in the world doesn't want to come to primarily white countries and everywhere else is shit.

It would seem antifascist that the more white a country is the better it is. Liberal and individualistic polices have failed to keep these countries white so now more stricter means must be implemented if the white race is to secure existence. Really your ideology has only been trying to end white people, almost as if there were a cabal whose purpose it was to do so.

"White" is essentially the common name for for "Europid". Which is a taxonomic race. Look it up.

Your argument is a weapon used to deconstruct our identity and delegitimize our group interests. Divide and conquer, essentially. We're hip to the tactic.

Jews don't consider themselves white, unless it serves their interests. Jews prefer to live in a deracinated empire, where they are the only group with ethnic cohesion. If they don't live in one already, they do their damnedest to make one out of their surroundings.

But I defended you people on the Interneeeeeet!!!!

Remember that BLM supporter who got stabbed on the DC Metro by a drug-crazed dindu? Good times.

Stop raging autistically. This isn't your private clubhouse. It's good he has this opportunity to talk to people willing to explain his error to him.

Since you got dubs here's another (you)

Jews understand full well they're not white. They have a dual morality: what's good for them isn't good for you.

EVERY ethnicity has a double standard in preference of its own. Except white people. We've been brainwashed and gaslighted by Jewish media and academics into suppressing our in-group preferences. Guys like you (and I used to be one of you) think it's evil for you to like and prefer other white people. But it's not evil. It's natural. And you will burn with the frustration of cognitive dissonance until you own up to it.

A lot of New Yorkers died who weren't kikes or cucks, and I don't know whether the San Bernardino victims were cucks or not.

oooh trips

nice.

the most meta trips I've ever seen.

Pfft. Why not bio-engineered women?
Better in every way (except the off bottun).

What can I say, I've seen a few digits in my time.

Trips?

Ah ha

Alright, I'll leave some digits for the rest of you. Looks like Kek is definitely in this thread though. He's such a bro, seriously.

JEB SURGE

I'd gladly spend $80,000 for a good robot waifu.

I'm sorry, you seem to have lost your way. This board is for politically incorrect speech, primarily of the white nationalist variety.

Allow me to point you to the Holla Forums directory, where you can find many boards deicated to permanent verginity, masturbatory fantasies, and Hikikomori Anime.

>>>/dir/

No one much cares about skin color, you autist. They care about the underlying blood that makes the skin color, among other things. Unless you think these fellows are white in a racial sense?

Confirmed for never having meet a swarth.

Brazil is lovely this time of year.
Or because sodomites are degenerates who play Pokemon with STDs and are useless for maintaining the population in any case.
Oh, and are you seriously denying sexual difference?

why