#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Two Ticked Off 2hus Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4ng0uf/industry_steamspy_has_caught_what_looks_like_a/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGateWiki.Com: gamergatewiki.com
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/p7Gu2
twitter.com/RedDeadBen/status/744563576543797248
twitter.com/Noahs_Arkanoid/status/744564207840944128
youtube.com/watch?v=K1BldQmiV0M
archive.is/8NSH8
a.uguu.se/vnGtGUcWUY7A_GirlGamerHarassedbyTeen_WhatWouldYouDo__WWYD.mp4
twitter.com/hashtag/AboutGamingMedia?src=hash
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/a-take-on-the-regressive-journalists-and-their-constant-attack-on-gaming-and-gamers/
archive.is/8NSH8.
twitter.com/bonegolem/status/744506678016675840
deepfreeze.it/article.php?a=quickdirty#reviews
forums.ashesofthesingularity.com/477140/
deepfreeze.altervista.org/article.php?a=panic
archive.is/bY4Sn
twitter.com/CaffComm/status/744598793920913412
archive.is/Y937Q
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/744620292643885056
archive.is/y7GnW
archive.is/EZtuG
archive.is/i9Rur
archive.is/j3MEl
archive.is/ctT7m
archive.is/BCMzp
archive.is/Bo7ZL
archive.is/ON3Jf
archive.is/ykuvJ
twitter.com/Brigette_Eckert/status/744603348196696064
buffalo.edu/news/releases/2014/06/037.html
archive.is/JiJ2c
census.gamesense.co
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4outhc/meta_be_warned_there_have_been_an_influx_of/d4froww
oneangrygamer.net/2016/06/investigation-a-video-game-studio-from-florida/5139/
twitter.com/SuperSpacedad/status/744695079109963777
youtube.com/watch?v=xdCIrHWzXoE
archive.is/w5DGf
archive.is/SETXo
archive.is/idfnD
twitter.com/EstoyConHillary/status/744715686916698113
thereligionofpeace.com/
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/744672543467053057?lang=en
archive.is/980sN
nypost.com/2016/06/18/why-the-lone-wolf-terrorist-is-a-myth/
archive.is/q1Hha
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/19/islam-isis-loretta-lynch-censored-911-orlando/
ict.usc.edu/pubs/The Hegemony of Play.pdf
twitter.com/Isane_14/status/744697987843121152
archive.is/U49fG
twitter.com/The_Extrange
nichegamer.com/staff/
twitter.com/ClairvoyantNara
pretendracecars.net/2016/06/19/big-brother-loves-rfactor-2/
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/744672543467053057
archive.is/yZEYM
archive.is/yZEYM#selection-2739.366-2739.639
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Old bread: archive.is/p7Gu2

video games suck

Howdy

BENIS!

here have fun with it:
twitter.com/RedDeadBen/status/744563576543797248

yeah i know, i didn't use the hashtag. I'm sorry.

I got you covered: twitter.com/Noahs_Arkanoid/status/744564207840944128

youtube.com/watch?v=K1BldQmiV0M

I can't watch this right now. They staged a girl getting harassed in a vidya store. Dunno how it turns out. Is this part of a narrative?

thanks user!

yeah. no.

Why is Mark filtering Game-Ranx?

was talking about this oc the whole day in the old bread, i also mention that the bread was dead in the water, always as soon it hits the end and magicaly get boosted with a new bread.

AND HERE WE GO YOU SEEMS JUST TO CAME IN AS SOON A NEW BREAD CAME UP

WHAT A FUCKING COINCIDANT

Because he's that damn committed to not letting Cheong get his ads back.

SAME FOR YOU FAGGOT

what a fucking coincodant, as soon a new bread comes up you guys magically comes up, i talked the whole day just a few seconds ago in the old bread.

where was your fucking ass?

oh, let me guess, it is just a coincidant huh?

Comment section archive: archive.is/8NSH8
Mirror: a.uguu.se/vnGtGUcWUY7A_GirlGamerHarassedbyTeen_WhatWouldYouDo__WWYD.mp4

You're welcome.

Tons of spergs come into the thread when it's fresh because it's at the top. Faggots often don't even realize that GG has been here daily for almost two years now. Don't pay attention to them.

Tempted to bully on routine, but that's probably a Mimic so I'm just gonna stay away.

Well they the actors impersonate the "misogynist gamer bro" stereotype that never really existed in the first place. I guess the video could reinforce the false narrative that this behavior is something that actually happens in real life and not just in the fantasy world of kotaku writers.

On the other hand 100% of the gamers in the store tell the fake mysoginerds to fuck off, which kinda disproves that the real gaming culture is exclusionary in any way.

yeah ok, almost forgot this.

oh, just stop user. The conversation isn't even that long ago. maybe 30min or an houre.

hu?
it's a fresh, untouched tag.
twitter.com/hashtag/AboutGamingMedia?src=hash

Also doesn't help if some fag puts autism attractor in the OP.

that was fucking retarded

thegg.net/opinion-editorial/a-take-on-the-regressive-journalists-and-their-constant-attack-on-gaming-and-gamers/

Probably goes the same way that Mini Wargaming Terrorists article goes.

OLD ENOUGH TO BLEED, OLD ENOUGH TO BREED!

Did they namedrop GG on it?

Here ya go, faGGots.

I ain't coloring it, someone else wants to, knock yourselves out.

Deuces.

LEWD but I approve

No, although there's some GG related comments in the comment section: archive.is/8NSH8.
On a side note. I've noticed a lot more "Gaming is for girls too" articles and videos after September 2014, even though the earliest recollection I have of playing video games with someone else is with a girl of my age.
I'm getting Danielle vibes from that picture.

Danks.

is she lactating?

Yes.

Women in games, be it gamers, devs, or another thing, have always been present. But somehow, it became the norm to complain of the "lack" of women in gaming.
All those bearded nu-male journos are out of touch. I bet they just got into gaming with the PS4. See: Polygon's DOOM gameplay.

>I'm getting Danielle vibes from that picture.
Now that you mention it…

If you don't mind me asking, why did it take so long?

What are you doing Holla Forums? You're supposed to have a tired thread dragging its 600+ forever when I want to post, not a fresh bread.

I should note, Notch is a clear enemy of GamerGate. Not due to his badass Twitter remarks, but because I dug Minecraft from my backlog and it's a colossal timesink.

Either way, how is it going? Do you remember if there's anything I should look at for DF that has slipped my radar?

I've got a few things on my to-do list. To look at, not yet file.

1) Activision review camps. Got my ongoing investigation on Twitter starting here: twitter.com/bonegolem/status/744506678016675840

2) Tranny Gladiator intimidation thing, LK Dale.

3) Gies review of Killer is Dead. Forgot to make the emblem, talked about it here: deepfreeze.it/article.php?a=quickdirty#reviews

4) Starkey/Wardell thing. Been on the backburner for a while because I'd like to test Wardell's claims myself but AotS is a bitch to run on my ancient PCs. Claims here: forums.ashesofthesingularity.com/477140/

5) Obviously, the whole "games cause violence" media blitz. I might have some trouble filing McElroy since he limited his outburst to Twitter, though. I decided I should also resume the article on Thompson and Sarkeesian I had abandoned a while back: deepfreeze.altervista.org/article.php?a=panic

Anything else?

You're beautiful.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, concentration, smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words "FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE"

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

What if she isn't a waifu, but a hugfu ?

That's some good shit, bonegolem.
Keep up the good work.

Really need to work on her some more

Just keep in mind the fact that you're awesome.

2deep4u

You have shit taste, faggot.

I think he's referring to manly tears

I for one will only consider giving him the benefit of a doubt once he apologizes for getting hotwheels banned from patreon.

I fear at this point there isn't much info spread here anymore, so there isn't much we can help you with that isn't already on your radar. Although I haven't been a regular on KiA for months, they at least still get tons of information flowing by posting everything relevant. Cross posting from KiA to this thread barely happens anymore. Everything has become "business as usual" so most don't even think about it to raise awareness that X even happened.

I'm in this thread almost every single day and try to catch up on what I missed and I wouldn't know what to tell you that you might have missed from the past months. Everything important gets already picked up in a timely manner by Usher and I'd assume you keep up with his articles.

Either way. You are doing a good job. Keep it up and stuff. We need more such platforms that act as accumulation of relevant topics, that we can go back to and look up info on.

sk him

Life, user. Life.

Cun you udd tg stuff? SJWs shilling gencon Cross ect included

No. This YOUR board. Holla Forums was made primarily for something like GamerGate to prosper and you've been on this Holla Forums from the start. I won't tolerate any cuckchan fleeing shits to try and say otherwise.

I don't tolerate stupidity. I just fucking attack it. Always.

Hope everything has gone well.

It was made a year before GG was ever a thing user

Saved

Holla Forums was made when people were tired of 4chan and especially all the censorship for Five Guys and corrupt moderation. That's what I know.

no it wuz round before thut fool

The guy you replied to is right. Holla Forums existed for a while before the exodus, longer than a year I believe

Holla Forums was made in 2013. Holla Forums wasn't made until Moot censored GG.

What? No.
How new are you?
Holla Forums has been here before GamerGate. Holla Forums was the only active board at the time.
When the exodus happened, that's when people flocked here and made the legacy boards. Holla Forums, Holla Forums and /a/. Most of 'em are GG-aligned faggots.

It wasn't made for us, but it was basically dead before the exodus.

ftfy. There were multiple Holla Forums's before this one but they all died.

This never fails to set my autistic anger on fire.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

I'm good. Just a lot of real life responsibilities.
Adulthood sucks.

No it was made before in 2013. However, it basically had almost no users until the GamerGate triggered exodus.

Now Holla Forums was created after the exodus. So watch out for shills here saying "I WAS ON /V ON Holla Forums BEFORE GG SHOWED UP AND YOU GUYS RUINED IT" because those guys are lying.

For some definitions of "beautiful".

Thanks!

Thanks.
I check KiA 2-3 times a day, but they're unfocused as fuck and 90% of the posts is SJWs on Twitter saying dumb things, political stuff and fluff. Still, it is my main source.

I fear I don't follow.

Learn English you autistic cumguzzler

For the last few years I've used 4chan because my tablet initially didn't seem to work well with Holla Forums at all.

The only boards I stuck to were /vp/ because it was actually the first I ever mained and also because of how hilariously shit it became for the longest time and /u/ because of my passionate love for yuri. I knew things were going to shit, but I knew the anons I'd come to care about were like abused spouses that couldn't let go of home, especially /a/. I did what little I could to try and fight the retardation of t/u/mblr with common sense, but I realized it was futile when I kept getting banned for bullshit reasons by those fucking Nazi pieces of shit mods.

That's when I had enough and never looked back. Now I do what I can to fight the retardation and cancer that turned Holla Forums into neo-Holla Forums in the first place that my bitter now Holla Forums brother laments as well as keeping an eye on and enjoying true /u/.

My keyboard is broken I can't say tabletop

I was saying look at tabletop shit like gencon cus cross is fucking there

Hey do you have a pretend SJW account to track them or what?

Also fuck Paizo, they haven't improved Pathfinder a single bit.

Are we bird posting?

isn't it obvious?

No I mean, do you post nothing and just use this as cancer detector and screencap collector, or do you shitpost complaining about gamerboys and harassment for the laughs too?

I do, but when I see a top, bra or especially bikini top pulled up in a doujin or manga something in my head snaps and it's ruined for me.

It's an eyesore and it makes no sense why it can't just fucking be pulled down or even off most of the time. This even happens with tank tops that could easily be slipped down as well and doing that to a bikini top is crossing the line. It's the worst when the top part of their clothing is literally the only fucking thing they have on when they're already at high risk of getting caught or have absolute privacy.

I've come to love tube tops exactly for this reason, but /a/ once told me they're too slutty.

THESE AGAIN
WHY, OH WHY

on occasion

Okay, damn. Didn't expect that kind of response.
Point made, user.

How can you follow all these ideologues? I followed one of them once by accident apparently and she made a huge fuss that she doesn't want my follow and blocked me.

fag pulled down bra are GOaT

Don't you know anything about science?

REI STRIKES AGAIN

archive.is/bY4Sn

I imagine user has their account completely inconspicuous, no anime, labels like "gamer", "egalitarian" or "libertarian", no other dead giveaways the account is run by a cyberterrorist megahacker.

I'm doing it just to annoy you now, Reanon

As a matter of fact. No. I'm retarded.

I'd rather not do tabletop. Barely have the energy to do Vidya.

Some birds are really cute.

I blame Wesley.

Who is this whore?

The devil in human forum.

ODD THOMAS NO!

Something about it just kills my boner and leaves me disappointed. Always has.

Being a fan of Crimson's/Carmine's art can be hell sometimes.

I said I only hated them pulled up.

stop being ghey

These are some nice birds

fucking hell

I'm sorry user

DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS?!

Here is a collection of the PAX accounts boot licking to appease it's progressives and alienate normal people even more.

twitter.com/CaffComm/status/744598793920913412

Praise kek

As a musician, this is the age that scares me

Then there are those people who actually want to be adults. I want to be a kid again.

Looks like shit. Read some Loomis.

2 and 7 are the numbers of catastrope.

musicians tend to die around 27

everything went to hell in 2007

anything else?

Me too. I miss having fun and friends and energy.

its funny shills pushed the meme of e-mil not working

When people in the industry outright dmitt it to my connections

What did Mark say? Who even runs these accounts where some naval joke is the worst thing ever.

what happened?

It all comes back to Saturn. I told you niggers.

Some anons thought I was just fucking around. This is literally planetary/star sign meme magic at work

archive.is/Y937Q
I think this is it.

First pic is what Mark tweeted.
Second is retards taking it seriously.
Third one is what they apparently retweeted.
Fourth one is probably the only "proof" of it.

Ahem

HAHA BEAT YOU

The only thing you beat is your benis.
By the way, why does your client make it look like shit?

LOL. They fucked up.

He's likely using twitter with scripts blocked, so it can't load all of the page elements.

Your in-depth critique is valued, faGGot.

I use Noscript, so everything is blocked by default. Except Holla Forums of course.

hello Gilda, Fuck Off

Hello Gilda.

Vivian is in her room.

I've just noticed the funniest thing Holla Forums
/n/, for the past week had exactly zero cumskin/india/crab spam in it
Did something happen, as in shitloads of people got banned, or have the aspies finally got tired?

Did I leave the cat door open again? Go home Gilda.

chances are /int/ just left because they felt HW no longer being around much counts as a victory for them

Holy shit, Pax has been fucking castrated and they've had several laminectomies

She says she's waiting for you.

Fuck you, don't mention this. Especially in this thread, you'll bring them back.

She does have a VERY nice body.
Would race mix.

She looks like she's already mixed anyway, so even less delusion.

She does have some nice abdominals. And I think she is a chink, nip or hawaian.

You're too good for us, bone

Adding to , TechRaptor have another interview out now.
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/744620292643885056

We truly are making a difference, those people would have ever got nothing and be in the oblivion if not for us

I wouldn't go that far, Mount and Blade was highly successful, I'm sure most outlets will cover them.

And we wouldn't have shit without them either. Had TechRaptor, GamesNosh, Niche Gamer and the like not existed, we would be stuck with Polygon and Kotaku.

Gotta be.
Asians don't have hips like that.

Went ahead and did some basic digging on the ESRB to see how it might affect something like localizations.

What really stood out were the 4th principle and a couple of the guidelines they have on sex.

Sources:
archive.is/y7GnW
archive.is/EZtuG

There goes the educational game I wanted to make about the risks of HIV/AIDS, and how to minimize the risk of getting it.

The 4th principle is set up in a way that can allow the ESRB to take action should an advertisement for a game 'offend' the average consumer.

Which would mean that, if a game company wants to advertise their product on anything other than the internet, they can't include something that might offend people that aren't even targeted for the game.

No wonder we keep getting cinematic ads with no gameplay.

You can still make it you just can't make a television advertisement for it, which I sort of doubt you have the cash for anyways.

They created this climate they can go die in it.

Do they mean "average people" or "average person who actually plays videogames?"

Because when I think of an average customer, I think of somebody who actually buys my product.

this is why companies use youtube and have talking segments that go on for too long while showing gameplay in those videos.

That's not advertising, it's "marketing".

Yet they let NISA get away with their cancerous localization change in pic related

I was joking. But these rules are absurd.

Those guidelines are specifically about what can be used in ads, nothing about the games themselves.

And what is ESRB going to do if you break the guidelines?
Pout and make angry faces at you?

The next thing is the Guideline section. It does not count towards things on the internet. However, an advertiser has to follow them if they want to use another medium.

It's vague, so it can mean anyone really.

Exactly. However, if a company wants to advertise their product they have to abide by them. Unless it's on the internet. Then they just have to make sure the content being shown in the trailer is relevant to the game itself.

They could slap an AO rating on you and hurt your sales

they wont give you a rating. which in conjunction with laws that force games to have ratings in order to be sold (at least in brick and mortar stores), makes any publisher/dev not want to mess with them.

They can fine you up to $1 million if you decide to fuck with them.
archive.is/BpKO4

Is that actually a law? My impression was that was just corporate policies for all the major stores.

I think it was part of the legislation that started the ESRB. You know, because the "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" crowd didn't want to research what the fuck "Mortal Kombat" meant.

Do ratings actually matter though?
Steam will sell unrated content, so as far as I can tell, they'd be just as fine with AO.
Hatred was purchased over 100,000 times according to SteamSpy, so really, I don't think it's a big deal considering it's not the sort of game that would have mass appeal, anyway.

The ESRB is not a government agency. How can they levy fines?

And most of the guidelines seem counter intuitive to selling a product like video games unless that video game is a walking simulator. I mean fuck. You can't even show scenes in which you shoot a gun for long periods of time. And don't you dare think about showing anything that can be vaguely considered sexualized.

Most stores don't allow you to sell games without an ESRB rating.

Yes ratings actually matter, the huge majority of purchases are still made in stores like Gamestop or Wal-Mart. You don't seem to be taking console gamers into consideration.

What I'm seeing online is that its not forced by laws except for some provinces in Canada

Right, that's what I thought. I was questioning it being a law instead of simply being company policy.

FTC gets involved.

What's interesting is that the case in which they decided such actions were necessary was for a MOD of a game, not the work of the official development team.

It's interesting, because a lot of games began removing modding capability around that time as well.

Aren't these tautologies?

Huh, didn't someone mention that Shillary was responsible for that controversy?

PC is the largest market. That aside, Brick and Mortar seems to be on its way out.
Online retailers like can often get shit to your door launch day, and digital distribution seems to be pretty popular as well since you don't need to fuck around with discs.

I genuinely don't think you need to get shit in lamestop to make money nowadays.

Can you provide actual instances of FTC involvement?
I've only found research they've done, but no actual market intervention.

Mods do seem to cause issue with the ESRB for some reason.
It was San Andreas and Oblivion, right?
Although, I wonder if they might be the ones actually responsible for the overwatch porn business.

Yes

Hillary Clinton was indeed the individual that lobbied for those changes. archive.is/i9Rur

Shooting targets isn't violent, I guess.

So you're telling me that modding has been removed from a bunch of games because of this whore?

And there's people within the industry that still support her, jesus christ.

Hot Coffee wasn't purely a mod, it just unlocked files left in by a developer who was fired before release. Plus it was a console game, modding on those has never been commonplace.

JUST FUCK

Talking about that… new pages when?

ESRB doesn't care if it's third party or not. archive.is/j3MEl

Seconded.

Nice to meet you too.

You think that's bad? Read the ESRB's official statement on mods.
archive.is/ctT7m

Why am I not surprised?

Read the article properly. They said they stood by the original teen rating for their game.

spiegel.de is promoting twine
archive.is/BCMzp

drepression quest is mentioned as a very good (twine)game. regurgitates the evil gamergate narrative.
gamergate was wrong about zoe fucking for good reviews but what do those evil gamergaters care about that. they just want to harass.

fuck I forgot: comments of course are closed

THE POWER OF 4 MILLION DOLLARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What a fucking disaster.

Top tier graphics and voice acting.

just pre-ordered like the good goy I am.

There's a colored version of that page, but I either misplaced it or forgot to save it.

I didn't think the ESRB was that cancerous. That sort of thing is all the more reason to download libre games.

I don't get how they plan to profit here. Everyone who would have bought it donated to the kickstarter

They don't need to profit, they have your cash already.

WELL, IT'S A GOOD FUCKING THING MODS AREN'T EXPLICITLY AGAINST THE LAW!

God, remember the days when game journos would constantly mock the ESRB for being "a bunch of old fucks who don't understand how software works?"

I feel like an easy way to get around that would be the original DooM's method of distribution, with games being megaWADs that run WAD levels. You submit the game/megaWAD to ESRB for rating, the engine itself is unrated, and is what allows modifications.

The source of SJW evil can be traced right back to the Twine community, and the Twine Revolution. Seriously, we should probably dig on this a bit more. It plays a much more important role in all of this than we all thought when GG began

Creation Under Capitalism and the Twine Revolution
archive.is/Bo7ZL

Some of the articles written about Anna Anthropy by Cara Ellison

The Guardian, Cara Ellison
archive.is/ON3Jf

PC Gamer, Cara Ellison
archive.is/ykuvJ

Mattie Brice, Popentine, Anna Anthropy, Zoe Quinn, and a few other cancer incarnates came from the Twine community

If you make a twine, rpgmaker or ren'py game without boobies you can stick it up your ass.

she was exiled from the clique

also, AOL chat group, 2006 overall.

twitter.com/Brigette_Eckert/status/744603348196696064

The only good twine games are porn games.

Okay.
Fuck you.

Sounds like someone is jealous

Yep, its cancer.

Supposedly the cosplayer in question was Jessica Nigri which makes this whole retarded debacle even funnier as she built her career on her body and would probably enjoy the compliments.

Wow, what a shock

STOP LIVING IN ONE OF THE SAME FIVE FUCKING CITIES, YOU IVORY TOWER PRICKS!

What do we know about this guy? Is he a goon?

Sony and Microsoft refuse to sell AO games as well.
Being the largest market does not mean that other markets don't matter. Console sales are only about 20% less in total, effectively cutting yourself off from over 40% of the whole market in the case of multiplats is not a good thing.

Also the flag filter.

more like the frankfurt school.
is that city cursed or something?

Look you shitlord, Trump is an evil bigot that said racist misogynist things even though I can't list real examples that aren't fabricated. Now go donate to Hillary's campaign fund so that she can make history.

Mother of god…

yup he's a goon.

Pathfinder was never good.

The picture Grummz posted definitely wasn't Nigri.

Which really means "I complain about problematic things in games"
You mean people like yourself?

lots of normalfags have that on their social media accounts after Orlando. My mother put it on her kikebook and she's a bigger Trump fan than me.

Oh yeah, how much do you bet that she would throw the victims under the bus? I mean, BLM already has, as have most of the MSM.

I though for her to parade around that "#Developer" that she would have actually worked on a game, not some shitty web apps.

What the fuck, that's tutorial-level shit.

fucking pleb tier coding projects that you'd do in your first semester of CS

This is not remotely true, and it's very odd that they don't seem to understand how badly they are epitomizing the Third Person Effect when they go around insisting that there's a massive problem affecting other people that they are obviously above and capable of ignoring.

If games were persuasive, all journos would be gun-loving, military worshipping, mass murderers and car thieves. They're exposed to games far more often, and yet this "most persuasive medium" has no effect.. in fact, it's has the opposite effect, causing pseudo-intellectuals and fart-sniffing hipsters to spend all their time screaming and whining about games.

Punish people who do nothing wrong because reasons. And implying the ones who have to pretend to be a girl would not act slutty for free shit.

Actually, this is a great idea, once you remind these faux-academics that their navel-gazing is actually an extremely expensive leisure activity. They can spend the next seven years working as migrant laborers in the name of seeking enlightenment. Maybe they'll even have some direct contact with some of the poor victims that they're trying to "help."

buffalo.edu/news/releases/2014/06/037.html

Nope.

I highly encourage developers to do this, because it means your game will tank tremendously and you'll probably leave the industry out of embarrassment.

They are the most dissuasive medium. Like forcing someone to smoke a shitton of ciggys to get sick dissuasive.

Hell, I made pong in vb for a self study. That is amature stuff that an 8 year old could do.

Lets just get together and summon the meteor

fuck this, i already summon it everynight, even have dreams about the meteor

but I want a smugfrog plague.

first semester of computer science is incredibly easy, easier than what most people have already done if they've done any coding on their own.

Better post more Pepes then.

Oh yeah, and notice how a lot of them are described as "reverse-engineered." She copied the code out of a textbook.

What charming people.

What if we made everyone in sanfran have to serve 5 minutes in a chinese sweatahop for each dollar their rich parents spent on them past what could be considered lower middle class living and 1 year per 100000 inherrited?

How about an hour in a Chinese sweatshop making "this is what a feminist looks like" shirts for every shitty virtue signal shirt they've ever bought?

These are all projects that you can probably find on wikihow articles or free code tutorials that just tell you, "copy and paste this chunk of code and it will do this"

Needing 3 to 5 different coding languages for some of this shit.. How the fuck do you even complicate a simple program that much?

not only that, they will likely make more people unironic fans of adolf hitler.

never occurs to these ideologues that people pay with their own money to be entertained, and that entertainment is not required to be something that reassures they are good people due to insecurity…

ideological pandering or subversion should be listed on the warning label like violence or drug and acholol use etc.

Fuck, my pic didn't post. Let me try that again.

What charming people.

Oh my god, it was a response to a joke about how PAX tells cosplayers to "cover up" if they have "aggressive navels."

I don't know, that's some advanced incompetence.

Per virtue signalling tweet.

Be happy you're not an SJW

why is her butt on the front

Because SJWs do everything ass-backwards.

She eats so much that her body had to evolve a second digestive system to process everything.

wew

You mean what most gamers do when they're not playing games?
I'm by no means the worst person off in the world, but I'm not exactly fortunate, either. Everybody I've met here is more privileged than I.
People whose parents are paying for their education in some bullshit field criticize me for my privilege even though I'm taking out thousands upon thousands in loans to get my undergrad degree so I can hopefully find gainful employment or get admitted into a graduate program that isn't shit so I'd have a better shot in the job market as well as a chance at an academic position.
If neither of those can happen? I'm screwed.

I guess I could go to the guys I know who work in IT and see if they can help me find a sysadmin gig, but I'm worried about how viable that is as a career at this juncture because companies keep importing H1-B's to do that sort of thing.

Gee Xhe, why do you have two stomachs?

How the fuck does someone manage to let themselves go that badly? Shitty haircuts and Problem Glasses, I can understand. But THAT? That's straight-up "I fucking hate myself and hope my heart gives out at age 22."

I also would not mind putting people with high bmi indexes to work on treadmills and fat tax. If they want to get a shitton of money from the middle class and seem legit, a fat tax would be the perfect scam.

By convincing themselves that what they are doing is not her fault and that people should accept her regardless anyway. Part of the SJW mantra.

The first reply to that is golden. I'd archive the thread, but archive.is doesn't want to load

No personal responsablity which helps lead to no self control.

kek.

I dunno.
Getting that fat is remarkably difficult. I mean, you reach a point where it's uncomfortable to eat enough food to maintain your current weight.

I assume the plan is for her to fall on it.

He is a massive goon that got so asshurt at some bisexual guy on twitter for making fun of him and Tomska for being scared of butts and wanting censorship that he kept whining about how the guy must be a straight white male and ignored any posts otherwise. He also got more asshurt at people pointing out what things he got wrong about certain games.

I want to guess female but I'm just not sure.

Trump should run this as a TV commercial, he would have his presidency in the bag.

But user! The people on TV and the newspaper both say Trump is pure evil, the biggest threat to the world since Hitler! He's racist and sexist and probably has sex with dead toddlers or something! He's lucifer in the flesh! SATAN MUST BE STOPPED!

Hi all.

There's been something that's been bothering me all day.
Pic related and: archive.is/JiJ2c
Got article from a friend
Look at this quote:

Basically, fans got SO in the devs face, they had to acknowledge it.

Now "Where's X" is pretty easy to translate.
But, we had Ronin Translate that Japanese Explanation of Gamergate articles.

What I propose is:
- Create a condensed and translated message of pic related. Explaining some Western devs are falling for/using idiots requests to push out the Japanese market.

- Spam it on every Japanese game live stream, every new Japanese game hashtag, send it to their emails.

The second part could even be used to explain any message, but I think it should be used for something "nice" (Warning of west dirty tactics) before we use it for complaining about censorship (especially when they don't know the situation yet- doing the other thing first would help pave the road for it).

It'd be an OP.
Thoughts?

I really love how gamergate slows down on family oriented holidays and the SJWs get super salty. It's like clockwork.

I'm the game sense guy and I'd like to do something about this too. Games are supposed to be a fun escape, the academic side of it should be the computer science side of it where you bring in new technology and ways to make more advanced and neater games. I don't think they need to be over analysed like they are doing. In fact, what they do sort of bothers me. They're not like Carmack, Iwata, Kojima, etc where they are trying to push new games with new technology. They use outdated technology and try and compensate by fluffing the game up with stories or politics.

Would you guys use something that let you vote on games that you'd want to see localized? And maybe even talk about the unlocalized versions to raise awareness of them?

btw Game Census is alive, I opened it up to have some specific platforms, and it's forming lists of the best and worst games on some platforms. When more reviews show up, I'll add the platforms that they are on to the census. It should make a nice list of top games for each platform, and it's open to basically all platforms. census.gamesense.co

I'd be tottaly on board for a "port bounty" website.
If devs don't deliver, they look bad to investors since they don't make fans happy and leave money on the table.

Not to mention it tempts fan translators to do something and satisfy the market- releasing patches and then everyone pirates the game instead.

What, no Father's Day edition?

Haven't you heard that it's time to #EndFather'sDay user?

My first game is touch detective 3 for the list.

Father's Day is a misogynist construct of the patriarchy whose mere existence oppresses women and people of color. And probably gays, too. #LoveWins

For the first time in my adult life, I was in the same city as my father on Father's Day, so I took him to breakfast.

His girlfriend made snide comments about how it took me so long to finally get around to observing Father's Day. Pic related.

Well, shit. You heard the quads, time to pack it up.

I don't know if I'd want to put money into it, but I would at least want some sort of voting, perhaps for ports and localizations. And then probably create a Game Census for the most wanted localizations that haven't happened.

At the very least it would probably end up with some indie rip offs of games that people want localized that haven't been yet.

Not until society becomes uncucked.

How do you expect society to improve if the ones who see a problem aren't reproducing and passing on their views to the next generation? You're part of society, its your duty to do your part to help fix things.

yes which is shame since I liked his fallout 3 video

You'll be glad to know a sequel is already planned.

You can't win in today's leftist-controlled world. Even if you raise your child good, they'll be influenced by (((media))) and other such nonsense.

Just having kids isn't going to fix society.

For her

These are bullshit excuses that lazy parents make because they'd rather sit their children in front of an idiot box instead of raising them themselves.

If these scumfucks pull this off I'm seriously looking into changing hobbies. The only saving grace for most games I play is modding that introduces some much needed difficulty and content.

also
So you're a white nationalist that refuses to have kids? That's even worse.

That pic.
Just off hand, I'm trying to think of what other publication and reviews would be that self loathing and hostile to it's own audience and readers. Even a cigar and liquor magazine would not employ a temperance matron or scold it's readership with articles like 'Why lips that touches liquor won't ever touch mine by Carrie A. Nation'.
I can only think of clickbait vidya rags and regressive rags that has that much self loathing, and wants to inflict that self loathing on it's own readers.

I don't know anyone who says things like this

With all the bullshit that has happened, and they're talking about playoffs uh I mean sequel. Eeeh, maybe it will serve a purpose, if idiots didn't learn how to spot a scam the first time, maybe it will be even more of an entertaining clusterfuck somehow.

Do you know which provinces?

I'm a male, but I think I can pull off a feminine look better than her.

Also would give guys a better lay.

15 seconds in and this guy already reeks of pretentious, pseudo-intellectual bullshit.

Well when you can't innovate games by adding new technology, all you can do is bitch about the story and sexism.

Whoa, user, hit the brakes.

There's a difference between not liking people of African descent and not liking niggers.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4outhc/meta_be_warned_there_have_been_an_influx_of/d4froww

Why do KiA hate Holla Forums so much?

>tfw went an entire day without internet
Had fun, got shit done, but never leave me again you unbearable faggots

I'm not surprised at all!

Offtopic, but either I've been stupidly lucky or Sony's doing a piss-poor job at marketing Cisbusters, because every movie I've gone to within the last few months has had zero trailers for that piece of shit, yes even Finding Dory.

I'd be down for that.

Might be good, but you just know Mother 3's going to be at the top of that list.

It's gonna be absolute hell with all the ads before the movie comes out.

Decisions user, decisions.

They are using real shitty ads for both it and the purge 2. And the purge 2 screams "we spent millions on an anti trump advert".

NEW USHER

They still think people might change their mind about GG at some point

They must also believe I am christ reincarnated.

Cartoon Network is already airing Ghostbusters commercials on a regular basis. The funny thing is they use the stage diving scene and then censor the negroid girl's lines because the race joke would offend children I guess.

Why would they even use that scene in a commercial if they're just going to censor it? I swear SJWs in marketing are complete idiots and have no fucking clue how to sell anything.

I have to ask, because I haven't been paying much attention to the movie, since it looks bad but doesn't piss me off enough that I pay attention to it.

Will the movie be a smash hit or a flop, just as a prediction? I can't tell, but I hope it doesn't do well.

Somebody already got fired over it a couple of months back, so flop, most likely

Hopefully a flop, but probably a mediocre breakeven that will be considered a cult classic in several years post dvd.

How so? It's not so bad it's good.

Idiots have made stupid things cult classics before, and the cult of feminism will definitly claim it to be a classic.

Stephen Colbert whining about Trump. How dare Trump want to protect gays from a hateful ideology! WAH!

Like I said , either I'm just stupidly lucky about missing this kind of trailer or the the absence of the trailers before the actual movie might contribute to fucking it over.

What is kirtaner's relation to LW? Can someone spell this out for me?

trumps suuuuper racist, didn't you know?

When does Coblert's contract for the Late Show run out? I suspect he might get dumped for scaring away all the baby boomers because he can't turn off his liberal faggotry.

I watched Raw a couple weeks ago and saw AJ Styles job to some nobody with one sixth of his skill. I don't' know why anyone still watches this shit. WWE marks are pretty much cucks.

Las I heard his show lost a shit ton of viewers a few weeks after he started hosting it.

Thanks guys. At least you didn't de-rail.

TO REPOST IN NEXT BREAD, AND DISCUSS NOW:
New Usher

Game Census - add your reviews. And making a "Port Bounty" website

Make Market Control image into a Japanese Dev red pill and spam it to them however we can- particularly live-streams.
In addition:
>>>/gamergatehq/325256
JAPAN HAS SJWs
We can make allies in Japan explaining that we have the equivalent of SEALDs. We have common ground to explain our point, making it easier.
Also think of cool OP name. OP SEALD Clubbing?

Don't forget:
>>>/gamergatehq/324724 Tell the new buyer of Gawker how shit it is using past articles, especially on social media. Drag Gawker down until no one wants it.

twitter.com/SuperSpacedad/status/744695079109963777

spicdad going apeshit

Sa

Mighty No. 9's final boss.

This is what 3 mil+ gets you.

youtube.com/watch?v=xdCIrHWzXoE

One of the simplest, most tedious, most stretched out, most boring bosses in video game history.

Took my dad out for Father's Day and I ended up getting everything for free, so today was a pretty good day.

Yeah, I know they're both goons, but isn't there more to it then that?

log out

That's a huge pain in the ass when you use 2FA.

Open the link in an incognito window

And the left didn't?

There was some noise recently about them bringing in a new executive producer and retooling his show. I think they know he's doing bad. But what they need to do is just can him. He's the left's propaganda minister, he's not going to be able to stop being retarded.

So did obama and hillary. What were they all supposed to do ignore it?

There used to be a couple of tells if a movie would be a stinker or not, not sure if it still applies but it was a fairly good method.
Nu-ghostbusters is the first movie campaign to my memory right now that seems to actively be hostile to potential customers, throwing around implications that if you don't like the trailer you must be sexist. Bizarre.

Do we have anybody in this thread who knows a decent amount of Japanese to start a thread on 2chan?

We have machine translation. That or Mombot on Twitter, or somehow getting in contact with Ronin.

Holla Forums and /a/'s learn Japanese threads are full of defeatist people.

It's trash, son.

Mombot has some articles on GG on Tumblr in Japanese. I don't know what they say though.

"Nick Monroe" is Fart. So this is probably full of distortions or inaccuracies.

Mombot has some articles on GG on Tumblr in Japanese. I don't know what they say though.

Machine translation is terrible, especially with japanese.
If you want to be taken seriously, find somebody that actually knows moonrunes, please.

If you use video games as a litmus, you can get a general idea. Of the creators and campaigners that were actively hostile to their consumer base, how many were good?

If I hate so much that I called the self censoring in japan, and said that learning nip would not save gaming. The learner threads are for cowards.

Why? Do they realize that sjws are starting to mess with japan and that it would be best to strike now before things get bad over there, he'll by the time they fully learn Japanese it might be too late thus making the entire venture worthless.

Get Mombot on it.

Not good enough.
We need a group of dedicated people willing to take things further.
We have a group of japanese people right in the topic. It's time to use it.

Faggots on gamerghazi use kek? Are there leftypol types there or something?

You gotta love how petty they are.

They're all miserable self loathing losers, so when they see people they hate having fun they shit themselves.

Remember, YOU'RE NOT AN SJW. Smile with me user. Smile with me. Damn that feels good.

What did Val do to ruin it?

There's nothing to worry about because even trying that shit over there will see an overwhelming otaku backlash and collapse of profits, but this is an opportunity to gain allies.

Crush them.

K

Dunno, but whats stopping people from doing another gg sings?

Probably the possibility that somebody will fuck it up again.

Yeah, fuck you, Ghazi. You soulless vapid cunts.
At least anons can put their heart into something and create stuff.

Not if the group is un and western dirga/feminist funds.

Forgot pic

Oh yeah, at least Anons can do a thing, step back, and go "I made/helped make this." What do they have? A Cubone ripoff.

(checked)

Friendly reminder that Ghazi is infested with undercover pro-gg people who may or may not be posting this as bait to see how "legit" ghazi people react in a most predictable manner.

And they will never be able to differentiate one of the other as long as they keep being a safe space free of people who commited the horrible sin of being a "gator".

Fear of failure, of screwing up, of sabotage is beta speak. We should try to do another gg sings sometime.

It's like that article, Dumb White People Hobbies. How jaded do you have to be to look at people exploring, creating, and having fun together and say, "That's fucking lame. White people are so dumb for climbing mountains and making things."

Won't stop a gives no fuck barrage of death threats and lost sales.

Off the top of my head without googling, let's see.

-Dai-Katana's John Romero is going to make you his bitch, suck it down etc. That was great right? Oh wait no, that one sucked diseased donkey dick. Never mind. :^)
-Some artsy fartsy euro(?)game that supposedly wasn't super terrible, but shat the bed when drunk megaphone chan was hired to shill it. I think the one of the creators had a meltdown and sperged out against vidya players or such.
-Megamanclone#9? Was that any good? I never had and never will give money to a kickstarter or even pre-order game, but IIRC there was some anger over how the community manager person seemed to be really hostile to customers. The only thing in that game I found remotely interesting was some of the character art designs, drawn by the jap artists, not the sjw cm \ tumblrtard artist though.
-Tim Schaefer in his kool aid saturated period. Has he made anything of interests after his virtue signalling puppet show?

Hmm, can't recall much example at the moment.

Woyld make for an interesting anime series.

They create things. They create things like that sad post about how they're 40 year old virgins. Which sadly I cannot find.

They also infiltrate everything. I wouldn't be surprised if they see anons using language like that, and start copying it so they can 'hello fellow kids' later on. They do it with every fandom until they can claim they are the true fans and have a right to demand changes.

Either that or cuckchan really makes them feel welcome.

The perfect rebuttal to this is to show them Jonathan Mann.

Partially unrelated, but what about that /r/GirlGamers post damage controlling about how their "playdates" are 90% white men messaging women talking about how inclusive they are?

Isn't that how most vidya ads used to be then, hyping the game up to be some kind of godly masterpiece that would give you a blowjob so good you'd cum blood?

also you could use the recently self censorship of the new fate game (think it was gil's nazi outfit) as leverage and also wasn't digra in japan recently batching about mmo armors while using wow as an example.

That's why you go to /wooo/ on wednesday night and watch LU

Ah yes, the dude whose wife left him because he couldn't stop writing songs about how Anita totally isn't Jack Thompson, because Jack was "a conservative Christian."

I watched 5 seconds and my cringe compensator was overloaded.

fucking hate this auto spell check shit on tablets.

are you sure this isn't a plant?

Otaku control the market for anime, manga, VNs, games and related porn.

Watching them trigger the filth to death will be delicious. They're not changing.

They didn't even start singing in the first five seconds, so that's pretty bad.

Nah, five seconds worth of song. After they said "We're both beta as fuck" I had to stop the video before I took permanent damage.

I wonder how Alex Hirsch or Harmon think of this guys spergouts since they are friends and they both get triggered whenever their waifu glinner got called out for doxxing people or insulting women who disagreed with him since the didn't want him to defend them.

What?

The first time I saw it, I 100% thought it was made by one of us in mockery. Without the slightest tiny bit of doubt.

Oh my fucking surprise.

When did this happen and how come I didn't read about it on /cow/?

They are both democrat liberals though.

People being retarded.

I know. But if they destroyed the un, that would be fantastic.

Its also a pillar of their economy and a huge chunk of that shit is run by women.

Its time to stop.

And I love that the first reply is some beta.

Still not released. And no. You also had Dante's Inferno hiring it's own protesters, and the game turned out about as well as DmC. There's a ton others that I can't remember.
It's funnier than it should be you didn't mention a single walking simulator

Peter Coffin is more of a contrarian because he's from Coloma, MI and is rebelling against his upbringing. The other guy used to be known as "Jew Mario."

Yeppers, and thoes woman have huge balls. Tanuki sized balls. If our women had balls like that, the west would be a better place.

Like a year ago, I think.

Yeah, and one of them had Hillary vouch for their "legitimacy," but shh.

I ment anita and jack thompson. I had a dislexic moment reading your post initially.

Italy no!!!

That's just too hilarious. Does a song about being a beta male, and then your wife leaves you. Jesus Christ. No wonder that doofus disappeared from anti-GG.

sauce?

Oh my god, I wish I saved his Burch-tier breakdown about it. It was hilarious.

Sadly Brexit polls are back to to "remain" now. Really fucking pisses me off.

So now the question remains - is this shit still accessible in the release build? Might be an entertaining pirate on Wii U, if only for a couple of good laughs.

Xenoblade x. It did awfully, and many people I saw were going to buy a wiiu for it too.

Pics. Now. Penis demands it.

Dig it up and post it to /cow/.

That whole shooting thing swung it. And I can bet it was a setup too.

^

You didn't even get to the best part.

What happened? he used to be cool.

Hmm….

FEZ was…. competent? Nothing special and nothing to write home about, but besides one glitch…. it worked technically?

I really wish people could actually crack the Peter Coffin thing. There's so many obvious lies in his current personal story that it could still be elaborate fanfiction, not to mention all those obvious photoshops.

Not bad. I like a bit more curvey and titular though.

Well being political play a fare to your image, Shillary is an example, this lady right here managed well to take care of herself

Well, I guess the porn industry's been compromised too, then.

Such is the fate of all 3D.

You're not using that word right.

Shes the same age as hillary? Wow.

Probably not.

I'm glad I found a red-pilled boyfriend.

Matthew, if you're reading this, I love you

of course he is. He likes his women curvy and the lead character in a story named after them

I always never got how they thought Trump saying something about it was serving his own ideals but ignored that they pushed for gun control in the same breath. You had the retard michael moore talking about how it was white conservative christian males' faults for that shooting and then talked about how AR-15s are full auto assault rifles that fire .223 bullets which are both apparently banned by the geneva convention for being too powerful of a round/gun.

No user, she's 37

Ok, then I did not understand your previous comment then.

I remember Michael Moore went on about how much he loved guns growing up in Bowling for Columbine, or something along those lines, I don't remember much about it since I watched it a long time ago, yet it's clear he never fired one in his life.

I also learned that his interview with Charlton Heston was done when he wasn't in the best state of mind, and all that shit caught on camera was edited to make him look as bad as possible, because he was the NRA spokesman.

Fuck it, dropping Money in the Bank now.

Me either, what I was saying is that when you are politic that affect to much your image and makes you look older.

She looks well for someone of her age

Didn't he try and harass some girl and then got bgtfo by her when she figured out he was roleplaying as his japanese girlfriend?

You can bitch with us in /wooo/ m8

>>>/wooo/21048

The more you prod him, the more desperate he is to prove himself wrong.

He'll slip up sometime, but he won't do it if he's guarded.

Xenoblade's creators shat on their fans?

I remember the changes, but when did that happen?

Treehouse, possibly?

Maybe he just meant the censorship?

I am attributing it to noa shitting on the fans preventing it from doing well out west. Dlc nonsence, which was integrated in the international release was the falling grace for it in japan.

That too.

Ahh. Ok then.

So with regards to the retard who said that video games needs to be teaching values because of it's popularity, check one of his experiments right here:

archive.is/w5DGf

Reminder that Michael Moore is transitioning into a woman now.

Hue hue. The people who need to experince poverty the most never will, and he is included in that group.

The power of the autism is strong in this one. I think it's so strong to the point he's out lasted most people who were interested in uncovering the truth about him. The number of sock puppets he has online could be in the thousands or something. I wouldn't be surprised honestly.

LMAO.

Come on, just because he is a giant vagina doesn't mean he wants one.

wait seriously?

The fuck does that shit have to do with sports?
The fuck?

I believe it, but I want proof.

Pacification.

It's certainly more than he has patreon donors.

Could it be that Peter Coffin is like Andy Kaufmann of the internet? He created thousands of sockpuppet accounts just to promote social justice, and retweet extremist posts to make them seem more popular than they really are, donated to anita under multiple accounts, and everything, and no one's the wiser because everyone thinks he's merely an unfunny youtube guy?

Also I can confirm that I was super HYPE for Xenoblade X, and fully planned to get a WiiU for it and later StarFox. I was nuts for Xenoblade 1.

I skipped it after the "localization" came to light, and still don't have a WiiU.

Why not just spend a week or so out on a street? No bed, no bath, have to shit in a garbage can? Do that, you'll know what it's like to be homeless. You don't need VR.

No, see, they don't want to actually experience what poor people experience, they just want to feel like they did.

First Xenoblade was fantastic. The second one might be but I may not know until I get it second hand or it drops into a bargain bin somewhere.

Just keep an eye on anything NOA is localizing. I'm pretty sure there may be some significant differences in the future. In games that aren't out and in the localization process it.

Though games they're localizing now (Dragon Quest for example) will probably feel the brunt of their "localization" practices.

He grew his hair. I don't think he's trying to be a girl.

You and many others. I am glad I got it for bayo and wonderful 101, but hate how bad they messed up with the system it. It was na exercise in tons of small mistakes leading to a single large failure.

All that shows me is he has long hair. I want to see the puff piece or dumb tweet confirming it.

These people want to be relevant in video games, but they couldn't program fizz buzz in UE4 Blueprints. So they just make up random shit to sound important and to try and sound relevant. And political correctness is a shortcut to making your work seem relevant, specially when you have a clique of incompetent corrupt bloggers who salivate at the thought of pushing anything that aligns with their radical leftist values.

They basically just make shit up that can't be proven or dis-proven and then call it academic, and a massive circle jerk occurs.

Why do that when you can wear some goggles and watch a semi-scripted video game? Then you can go on social media and virtue signal to all your friends about how much you care about homelessness after your life changing experience of wearing VR goggles for 30 minutes.

That era definitely had it's share of hyperbole and edge to the max!, but iirc even that era had it's limit. It wasn't so much the edginess, as it was oversteppping the line from confident swagger to overconfident jackass. IIRC it was also the time where I saw the beginnings of MSM taking a keen interest in vidya and new media in general. Even the newspaper in my city back then had an article about how vidya maker like Romero and the Grrrl haxors revolution (while ignoring previous women in the industry, because women did not exist in vidya until the media declared it so I guess) are the new rock stars of the new millennium. People can argue whether Romero was fully at fault, since iirc it was the ad and marketing that went with that campaign. But it's almost splitting hair at this point since IMO fair or not, Romero's name is forever tied to that stunt.

Hah, it didn't even come up in my mind, famigo. I'm not even being malicious, I'm just giving the social justice crew exactly what they want, when it's convenient to them they have no problem calling a walking sim a game. Other times no it's not a vidya, those are for dudebros and rapists after all, it's Art with a capital A. Since that is what they seem to prefer, personally I classify walking sims as stunning and brave interactive art installation. But they're certainly not vidya, since that would be sexist and racist. :^)
Clarifying something else just in case, I honestly can not remember anything interesting from Tim Schaefer after he chugged the koolaid and turned openly hostile and did his sockpuppet show.

GG, I need your help.

My hatred for mudslimes has grown out of control. SJWtards we can defeat, but these things are an actual danger and degenerate scum for the rest of the entire world and I can't do anything about them right now.

How do I quell this fury? It's getting to the point where I can't stop thinking about how much I just want to kill every last one of those fanatical monsters. The bloodlust is overwhelming.

Talking about Sunset? Was amazing to watch.

Michael Moore edits all of his videos to be dishonest. He edited a video of him interviewing Matt Stone to try and make him look like he made a cartoon that is against guns and also against white people. Matt stone is pro-gun and said so in his interview so He was pissed off about it which is why they make fun of him on south park and team america.

Since Street Fighter V bombed, do you think there's any chance they could roll back some of the censorship in an update or do they really hate money that much?

Vote Trump.

Make friends with sikhs. Not kidding. If shit hits the fan, sikhs will be a great ally for the right price. And rail against political correctness and gun confescation.

bait.png

I'm amazed they Cast Michael Moore live action in Team America.

It is a bizarre contrast to have a human being in a movie full of puppets, but he played himself so well it was worth it.

Buy a gun.

Learn to shoot it.

Learn to shoot it well, while on the move and against multiple targets.

Network with friends you can trust who live in the same area as you who are doing the same thing. Make new friends if necessary.

Get /fit/

Stock up on mags and ammo.

Have a series of simple plans on how to handle a local catastrophe.

Know your local area. Strong points, weak points, places of strategic interest and potential terrorist targets. Know how to get from A to B, both with roads and without.

When you've done all that, the fury will be replaced by confidence. Then? You wait. And you spread this message to others like you.

I know nothing about muzlims.

Whats the difference and how can I tell which one's which?

So did the FBI get to the website the cp bot spammed or what

Sikhs are lifelong kebab removers.

Haven't thought of those faggots in a while. Reminder they have sympathetic feelings for "destabilizing groups"
archive.is/SETXo

And how they feel about gamers, only to claim they were kidding and try to clamor back in a couple months later
archive.is/idfnD

I was sure it didn't. That's why it's funny.

Go look it up. There is a tell. And what said.

This isn't bait, faggot. This is a very real rage for a very real evil that keeps having excuses made for it by retards that deserve to go the same way.

This shit can't continue. Our fun little hobby isn't the only thing at stake anymore.

I'll do what I can. Thank you, Asukafag.

IIRC in that movie Moore claimed he was ex NRA, and a big reason why the republican\right wing conservatives hate him. Because betrayal etc. Not sure how true any of that is, but I can see clearly that Moore is a hypocrite. Many anti-gun people have no problem having armed guards to protect them, or live in a walled community with private and armed guards to protect that bubble they live in.

As for Moore now looking like a walking stereotype of a spinster aunt that vehemently hates all men and has 20 cats in xir apartment? Meh he's a cunt in words and deeds already, but yeah I have to wait for further proof on the rumor that he's going full Jenner.

This seriously sounds like false flag bullshit.

They can't have any more incidents like Ray Rice knocking his wife the fuck out in an elevator so they try to (poorly) groom their players with VR sims. Not like >muh diversity is a new concept for the NFL. Hell, they want to institute something like the Rooney rule (you must interview one minority candidate for every coaching position, no exceptions) but for women, for whom there are little to no qualified candidates.

Speaking of sports, SF is coloncrucified right now because the Warriors lost. Not that it affects the people we have to deal with on a daily basis but it's still fun to watch even though I'd rather see lylbron choke away another Finals.

Pretty much what I thought immediately after I saw it.

(1)

It isn't. How the fuck could it be? Only these retarded bitches and faggots refuse to acknowledge how much of a menace these things are in spite of 2 major atrocities they're directly responsible for.

All I wanted was some sensible logic to calm my nerves, so I can play some games without angrily obsessing about mudslimes for the rest of the night. I'm worried I'll damage my 3DS control pad like this right now.

Check what else they've posted.
I trust Acid Man is Acid Man but the other dude reeks

Calm down bruh, I feel ya but there's not much we can do at this moment.

twitter.com/EstoyConHillary/status/744715686916698113

It sad to see my own people fall for the bernie bros narrative

You're ranting about how much you hate muslims and want to kill them.

If you're legit, then slow down a bit and think about how that's exactly the sort of shit agg puts up here for screencaps.

Anyway, I have an update for the bread. A little more #GG related.

Preps are still underway for a big Twitter shindig for the anniversary on 8-28. Another major name just agreed to join us, making the invite/accept rate still at 100%. KiA mods will be promoting it as well.

People seem to be universally tired of the slog and want to just have a real fucking party for a couple days this year. Really rub it in the world's face that #GG is still around and kicking their ass.

You faggots better be ready. This is gonna be big.

We're going to need a repository for it all, so use the thread on GGHQ as you see fit. We have just over 2 months, so don't wait til the last fucking minute pls.

Where?

I want everyone here to write an email to Nintendo, thanking them for singlehandedly and intentionally creating the ESRB in a pathetic attempt at stopping Sega from assraping them with mortal kombat sales.

Haha oh shit, that's the one. And yeah, I guess it's amazing to -watch-, reminds me of Counterstrike 1.5 era aesthetics overlayed with a pastel art filter or something. Now I would -play- the shit outta that, a retro CS 1.5 with an over the top faux 1970s blaxploitation visuals and atmosphere.

Thread on HQ, can't you read?

>>>/gamergatehq/324720

Twitter, clearly.

Who fucking cares

I hate sandniggers too

Ghazi & agg

acid you dumbfuck push downpour #FE comes out next fri

To keep aGG from shitting it up, I got together with some other GamerGays and we're contacting everyone in private this time. Building a backbone. Kinda like planning a concert, really.

Just keep your ears perked up as we get closer to the middle of august. All the details will start coming out then. For now just clear your calendar for 8-28 through 8-30, compile cool vidya shit you wanna talk about, and dust off or make a Twitter account.

Where?

They won't be able to detect the sarcasm.

See me on twitter I know a guy who can give you redpills

@Ash_Knight0

Whoever wrote that needs a nice white coat with the longest of sleaves, and a ring gag.

But do you not see how this is the sort of shit that inspires suspicion in your motives, and by extension anything you suggest in the thread?

And?

Dude it doesn't matter, we're some unholy voltron of hatred no matter what we do, stop it with the PR nonsense.

It was a little shilly, but those are common feelings these days user. Remember to give the benefit of the doubt until you're sure. Errybody's different.

Isn't it only sensible when you know they're actual oppressors intolerant of any other culture or lifestyle and taught to kill nonbelievers and spread?

How could any retard still defend such horrible subhumans? They're not gonna fucking reform their religion.

So anons, the longer #GamerGate is going on and the pileups of all the craziness of feminists and social justice warriors are widespread, how redpilled are you at this stage in your life?

More like whenever an individual or group tries, they get slaughtered.

I must be some kind of weirdo because I enjoy both old and new games.

Give me that red pill. I'll make my own damn games just to enjoy them. I've already resigned myself to that future.

I don't know who would bother translating all of it, but you could try sending that Market Dominance (whatever the fuck I named it) pic to Ronin or Mombot

I'm gonna go ahead and give myself cancer by reading the Hegemony of Play document to get at the very heart of what they're trying to destroy

Don't let the redpill go to waste, anons

thereligionofpeace.com/

red dis

ANGER FUELS ME.

The dosage of redpills that I continue to gulp is like the "Gift of Jericho" to me, I just have to drink it in maaaaaaan~

Send it to the VoQn group on Lang-8.

Overwatch is fun, doe

Vigilance, awareness and preparation is good, just make sure you don't fall into paranoia. The world right now is cursed with "interesting times".

I personally wouldn't talk about wealth if I was wealthy because it's a bit of a dick thing to do out of context, and even then, people who flaunt their wealth usually attracts the wrong type of people.
However, I know a kid that came out as gay and after he graduated, his parents gave him one month to get out of their home.
The minor inconveniences you deal with when you are wealthy isn't even remotely similar to the kind of thing some people have had to put up with. Hell, we just had a fucking islamic extremist shoot up a gay bar last week. I've never heard of somebody shooting up a country club because it's filled with rich people.
The author is just an asshole who's so disillusioned that he's managed to find a way to claim they're oppressed by having the most objective measure of privilege: money.
People joke about affluenza, but that shit's real.

Holla Forums. Always will be.
Though I do admit overwatch looks like it could be fun. I'm just not at all willing to pay $60 for it. Maybe if it were $20.

I enjoy everything, new and old.

Oh you're gonna get it now.

I do agree with you though.

HAIL HYDRA

New falcon is Illegal spic

twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/744672543467053057?lang=en

Did anyone see this? Kotaku was used as evidence during court and the guy was not allowed to try and correct the article's errors apparently.

The illegals are evolving. Now they can fly over the wall, dammit!

I don't mind the art, but if that's Nick Spencer doing the writing, holy shit it stinks. At this point the story would probably work better with the text bubble blank.

I'll try, user. I wish it was just a giant wall of text.

I can't believe I'm gonna have to study these pigs.

Is there anything more pozed than the American comic book industry?

you guess it

That's called astrology, user.

There are very few current based writers. The Goon is great and the author always rips on hipsters and pretentious people. One of is comics even throws in a few jabs at fiction awards.

Se me on twitter I got a guy who can redpill you on how the Chinese use them

Fine, just please don't say any shit about yuri, 2D incest or 2D brown.

Surgeon: what do you want fam?
Just suck my shit out
archive.is/980sN

No matter how horrible the world becomes or how many red pills I swallow, I will never throw away those joys.

That doesn't look right. Is that supposed to go straight into the stomach? I thought fat was stored energy scattered through the rest of the body.

Rich children tend to not only be spoiled brats, but insane due to never getting a proper dose of humbleness. And their are definitly a few I would put into insane asylums.

I think it is bulemia without the vomiting. But without regular nutrients, I am pretty sure the body shuts down.

I fpped to Senrns getting rped

I'm worse dude

[email protected]/* */_Knight0

That happened to me, only I didn't come out on my own will. My sister did it to spite me over a stupid argument, but there's no way she could have predicted they would do that

What happened after?

Like this guy.

Vegan cries because his veggie pizza has cheese on it and smashes his phone made via child labor.

nypost.com/2016/06/18/why-the-lone-wolf-terrorist-is-a-myth/

Friend let me stay at his place, his parents were cool. They let me stay rent free so long as I helped out around. Anyway, went to college, got a job, moved out, living a fairly decent life.

i got off easy.

Still talk to my sis.

Here's hoping someone unironically says nutrition is a social construct

Not archiving.

I think your a key broke.

Please don't betray me. I really never wanted to get involved with social media even if I do want to make games, but my brother told me that's a standard for all content creators nowadays.

Its a good article

I know its quite shit

I'm not going to

My friend is headfirst in politics shit irl

Sure.

Landwhales imply it all the time

archive.is/q1Hha

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/19/islam-isis-loretta-lynch-censored-911-orlando/

Ironically censorship related

It's all sounding like what the Soviet Union pulled.

A little more than half-way through with Hegemony of Play. This is going to be great because they make it so fucking easy.

It's easy to argue that DiGRA was trying to inject Feminist/Marxist theory into the University of Tokyo (this is where the conference was held in 07) and ultimately the gaming industry as a whole, because

THEY LITERALLY USE A QUOTE FROM A FEMINIST AND MARXIST TO TRY AND PROVE A POINT

Do you have a game plan?

God damn it, why Baguette got too many Marxist icons there?! First Foucault and now a female Marxist proponent. What in the fuck!

think I took the brown pill, matey— everything looks like shit– I just finished Rogue on the PS3. The audio was off the whole time, the game was constantly saving for some reason and giving low fps bringing up the map took over 5 seconds each time and the writing was abysmal. Broken games being released and the future games look very boring. There needs to be pledges not to buy shit and solid standards by consumers.

what a you can't handle the truth moment in time

Do you have the full PDF of the paper "Hegemony of Play"? That thing needs to be spread on Twitter as well.

Yes sir

ict.usc.edu/pubs/The Hegemony of Play.pdf

How is everyone doing? I am still playing morrowind as a pure thief for maximum comfy.

Thanks Rea-user.

I don't know if I can survive reading it all the way to the end. I might end up hurting myself with all the stupidity inside this "paper". Pray for my soul.

doing well, but I am unsure what to play next–though another run as a pure archer in morrowind does sound comfy too

I don't know if it's even worth trying despite all the hate these retards spew, I'll get terminated fast for returning the favor tenfold.

It is always so nice to just sneak into dungeons and arrow anyone who finds you. Daggerfall was pretty comfy with that too.

Oh yeah, it's a fucking painful read.

I think they spend 2 or so pages going on a tangent where they compare the current video games industry to the 20th and 19th century industries of board games

If you get that far, just fucking skip it

I say nigger a lot just vent in DM groups mebbie

I've noticed every single fucking SJWtard post breaks the rules as well as people who are rationally opposed to mudslimes.

this, but everyone should get their guns and learn how to fight and hunt with them.

you will need both.

I have done everything & got 2000 followers

I don't have my own phone. And I'm not paying some fee just to shitpost in enemy territory.

You can skip that part

How?

I've never met the insane kids, but I've certainly met the retarded.

I live in a college town, so every job I've had has left me dealing with college students, and the rich ones were always a laugh. My favorite one was when I worked in a rental office. Anytime a problem came up, their first thought was to call mommy and daddy to ask for help. Usually, it's because they "forgot" to pay their rent.
The calls I took with parents were the same every time.

The parent always asked: "Why are you so hard on them, they're just kids, would you treat your kids like this? You have to understand that they're new to living on their own, and sometimes they make mistakes. They had money for rent, so they must have just forgotten. Can you waive the fee?"
And I got to say:

Then they would hang up, and around 10-20 minutes later, I get another call, and they would reluctantly arrange to pay the rent in-full from their own account. It would normally be split 3 ways, so it's clear the tenants did not forget in these circumstances - they had spent all of their money and needed someone to bail them out.
I was amazed that people would let their children piss away that much money and then pretend that the kids were a victim of anything other than their own stupidity.

Press skip

Why does cap have a hip sway?
Why do they write SMART WOMAN (Now I know I'm reading a comic) in bold?

Perhaps "insane" is not completly appropriate and "reckless" is.

I'm sure there's plenty of insane rich kids, because I've met some arguably insane rich adults.
I just don't have to deal with the insane kids because they somehow aren't smart enough to get admitted to the university here.

You do see the prompt right?

There is no skip.

True. Like the hidden sibling in the basment with wall eyes and sharp fangs. Or just ones who comit such inane crimes that it is easier to keep them in prison to not damage the family name.

you made the account right? just exit then

I entered name and email. It took me to a page wanting a phone number.

You can exit that just go to your account after

Just click the "Do this later" button down in the corner.

I made an alt account yesterday to follow journos. A phone number is not mandatory. Quit muckin about ye grot.

>BY THE WAY, I WAS ALSO KIDNAPPED BY SOME RACIST MOTHERFUCKER! never mind that Mexican isn't a race, would have been more accurate to call him "xenophobic"
God, the "Cap is Hydra" thing was ham-fisted enough as it was.

Cap is doing the michaelangelo's David pose. He's very cultured.
Because the audience needs to be reminded every other page that all women are always STRONG or SMART in every fictional scenario or else you're a sexist racist pissbabby.

That doesn't show up on mobile. I'm just gonna try password resetting and see if I can trick the system.

you're alrady in just log out & in

I made a thing because bored.

When I tried to log out it took me to a page saying the site can't be reached. When I tried to log in it took me back to the same shitty phone number.

Must be mobile then

I thought he would just move on, but dear lord
twitter.com/Isane_14/status/744697987843121152

How in the hell does even link that shit to us

Dunno, but I think he is becoming quite similar like some uninvited mormon.
"Oh you poor thing, I so share the suffering with you. Oh and by the way, did you know that gamergate harasses women :) ?"

Didn't you know? Groitergellos are responsible for literally everything.

Don't you guys ever work on dispelling the GG is evil narrative for normalfags?

Any normalfag that took our side already did, the ones that don't bought into the narrative, GG in itself was just an extension of the endless smear campaign gamers have had to endure, so naturally when a group of people came along and labeled us worse than Hitler, it was just confirmation bias for most.

You gonna go on a computer?

Playing Odin Sphere.

I am amazed at how well the story was. Didn't much like Dragons Crown, but am loving this.

GET OUT MARCHE

I haven't had a functional computer in literally years.

Question. Is a-don't any of you fucking laugh-Dell Latitude D610 screen replaceable?

Christ almighty, that was exhausting. I'm done going through Hegemony of Play.

I've condensed the general idea of Hegemony of Play and the argument here
>>>/8diamonds/2796

I hope it's good enough to use as a redpill in conjunction with the Market Dominance image. Wasn't really feeling to confident as I was writing it, but that's probably because I'm tired right now.

If no one else does it, I'll send those images to anyone who can translate them into Japanese and spread them where the Nihon-hons can see them

Everytime a trigglypuff gets hysterical and claims GG is responsible for every evil in the world in the past present and future, normalfags starts to question The Narrative.

RIP Topkek

No clue

use library then?

Rea user get a twatter too I have redpills to share & this is too open for me

I'd rather swallow a grenade

Just use it to retweet shit you think it's worth like I do.

Any laptop screen is replaceable if you try hard enough. That said, Dells are generally pretty easy to service.

On ebay, you can buy just the panel for $20, but you may as well pay the extra $5 to get the whole fucking lid assembly. This is probably the easiest way for you to do it.

I'm sure if you did the research, you can find the panel for a bit less if you know exactly what type of model to buy from a different reseller, but It's your laptop, so I'm not going to do that legwork for you.

Or you could just check craigslist, and get a laptop that works for $50.

This don't be a pussy I've had mine before GG to troll some bitch

Why would you post an image of a girl having a bowel movement?

Why dont you

Rid the world of your presence.

It's obsolete as fuck. My brother told me for my own sake to never mention owning this to a board like /g/.

I thought the parts to repair it would be long gone, since they're no longer in service? The right hinge is also busted off and I can see inside the actual upper part that holds the screen. This happened when the fucking thing randomly got stuck and would no longer turn without extreme force.

I still use Vist

Many parts on the market (like the lid with screen) came from other laptops.
The LCD panels might be new old stock, or they might also be salvaged. I couldn't say, and I wouldn't trust any ebay listing that says something is "new."

Can I just take it somewhere to be repaired? Will certain places refuse it?

I know it could cost more than just getting a new computer, but unfortunately I'm a materialist, so I'd do it anyway. I get attached to my shit and entertain unhealthy fantasies of having anything broken fixed up once I can scrape together the money.

Anons, don't be too upset. He was a jew.

Pic related

Perhaps they are going for the slapstick element.

We made history last year when we elected a monkey, look how that turned out.

It should be when making Herstory is more important

Eh, it basically comes down to after a certain amount of time is it worth it to do so.
And you already know the answer then.
I understand, I'm the same way actually, I hate too much planned obsolescence in current year. At the same time electronic items even a business grade laptop like Latitudes, have a practical lifespan that after sometime it's better and cheaper to just recycle it when it breaks, and get a refurb business laptop or something.

Goodness, I forgot about that

Weekly reminder or face imminent death

There's a case on ebay for six dollars missing all the guts. Even the lowest off the shelf laptop would be better than fixing it, but it's your choice.

Depends. You'll get screwed on price, even if they're even going to bother with you. Most places charge pretty high labor rates.
I would. It's a laptop that's over 10 years old. When something else inevitably breaks, many customers like you are inevitably going to blame me even though it's old as dirt. You might not, but it's just not worth the hassle.
Not to mention that the price I would charge, just for the screen, would get you a new laptop. I wouldn't feel right fixing it. If there are other problems, like the battery, that would cost you even more.

You're retarded. That's not what materialism is. It sounds to me like you've got a mild case of hoarding disorder.
If you really want to fix old things that should be thrown out, at least learn how to do it yourself.

It's a 10 year old laptop. It's not even planned obsolesce anymore. Laptops weren't so great back then because it much hard to create fast, low-power components.
While there have been some very noteworthy improvements in desktop processors since then, the mobile space is where things have improved the most by far, because it's such a large market compared to desktops these days.

archive.is/U49fG

Sad, sad excuse for a human being.

because the video "does not exist"...

Try linking that again.

is he a nichgamer writer?
In his bio he wrote he is,
twitter.com/The_Extrange

but is not listed here
nichegamer.com/staff/

shit

Well, my previous statement still stands.

WEW. HAHAHAHA

I have never had anything to do with Holla Forums sings stuff>

I think the most helpful thing gamergate has helped do for many people -at least for me- is the idea to confirm my own set of beliefs and convictions. I am more aware of who I am, who I enjoy being and what I consider the truth. Not necessarily righteousness, but at the very least what seems to be "right" to me.
Instead of being merely kneejerk reactions to whatever, I actually try to read into everything and analyze how painful or helpful it can be

Maybe he just uses his actual name in there ?

just cuck me up I swear

ok, nevermind, found him.

Yes, tech moves increasingly faster every year it's dizzying sometimes.
Yes it is, I'm typing this on a refurb Elitebook, iirc 2nd gen i5 w 4gigs ram that serves as my shitposting and backup work machine, bought at 300$ dollarydoos. Could have shaved off a hundred bucks if I bothered to do the "I don't want Windows installed rebate". INB4 there's better deals online, it was a brick and mortar sale near my area and had a good enough warranty.

Sounds like you're in the repair biz, do you watch Louis Rossmann?

7pm, complaining cuase people are outside not asleep.

This is a paradoy video right.

They sound like ungrateful shits. If someone could at least get the thing working again, I wouldn't say a thing. What kind of dumbass would take a severely outdated piece of technology to the only professionals they could find then bitch when something gives out on its own? I learned the hard way with that stupid hinge suddenly getting jammed and unmovable by anything other then a metallic grip.

Hell, even the internet stopped working for it when we couldn't pay for it a few years ago. By that I mean for some unthinkable reason when the old internet was turned off my laptop could no longer connect properly. It would make the connection and give me status, but nothing internet related would work. Maybe the card's fucked or something I don't have experience in. Probably just something that needs to be replaced. But I can see where you are anyone else is coming from. I'd just promise with a written statement not to hold them responsible for anything it does after.

And I am a bit of a hoarder. Thankfully it's either just technology that could use some fixing up or drawings my brother and I have made during our childhood. But last I checked in the dictionary albeit more than 7 years ago materialism had to do with valuing personal objects to an unhealthy extent, even to the point of prioritizing them over social relationships.

Why do I see burnouts sperging out about people doubting that one drug story and that one kidnap story since no evidence was posted and they posted on twitter rather than contact police?

twitter.com/ClairvoyantNara

SocJus and Islam are starting to increasingly blur in their ideology, that even normalfags are starting to notice.
Both:
-hates gays and treats women as slaves
-racist as fuck
-issues edicts for everyone else to follow while the elite few do not
-loves to censor, or destroy any art they deem problematic or haram
-cries victimhood while victimizing others
-prone to violence when they don't get their way

Parts for that age of a laptop might not be easy or possible to get mang. If you can transfer and backup the data you have on the machine, it's just more practical and cheaper to replace that laptop. Refurb mang, look into business grade refurbs.

Do they tho? Aside from them trying to kick out "white male gays", because they aren't as oppressed anymore, they aren't really hating gays.

Everything else is true.

Alright. Fuck.

Hopefully I can just get whatever stores all the data on there removed or at least dumped.

If they support Trump, they'll hate them regardless of their position on the oppression queue.

I'm torn between condemning feminism altogether and supporting egalitarianism like my brother taught me about or just calling these cunts insults to it.

Majority of gays still don't support Trump though. Apparently many changed their views after the Orlando shooting, but that's just a drop in the bucket compared to all the other gays that only consume propaganda as news.

I know a couple gay people that support Trump mainly because they hate when liberals try to speak for them. A big problem I have seen though is how many idiots you get who have never met a muslim person or have no knowledge on guns try to speak about it and how guns/conservatives are to blame for everything.

Feminism wuz communist AstroTurf anyways

Then that shit has to be opposed somehow. I read people saying they don't trust the media anymore all the time anyways and e-journalism sure as hell doesn't deserve less scrutiny.

Then why isn't Christina Hoff Sommers apart of the cancer? She knows GG is in the right and personally calls out shits like Anita. She knows that this new strain is directly organized.

wew

I'm rephrasing this saying I've heard about the difference between regressives and classical liberals & conservatives but the gist of it IMO applies. From what I've seen current year socjus loves fags in theory. Not so much in person, in practice and policies. If the word "slaves" is a stumbling block, then I'm fine with saying "pawns" instead for SocJus in their treatment of women.

We've seen with aGG that although they don't trust (some?) media, they'll still gobble up and support whatever the media says if it already confirms what they made up in their mind. Although they should know that MarySue, Jezebel, Guardian, etc. have an agenda to push and no obligation to be objective/unbiased, they still take every single word they write as absolute truth, just because it confirms their own mind set.

or

shes ok but feminism itself is cancer ideology

but still is a leftist but not a SJW

Neither TechRaptor nor Nichegamer have released any articles in that regard. Didn't they get review copies? Are they just slower? Seems like they are missing out on a lot of traffic.

I'm just assuming that MN9 had a review embargo like other productions and a set date when reviews can be released by the media.

Niche and techraptor will never be mainstream, they are too slow look at their e3 coverage, we need to pick a mainstream site to support.

What's with all the (((muh ideological purity))) faggotry?

Ralph ain't mainstream. And please, smother yourself.

I never said ralph could replace fox news.

this one you mean?

Did he fucking forgot to change his name?

pretendracecars.net/2016/06/19/big-brother-loves-rfactor-2/

to be fair he kinda did make a valid point
I am unsure of this website but that sorta stuff on a vidya website isnt much better than a sjw bitching about bayonettas ass or some dumb political garbage

I dunno sometimes ya just wanna go into a community and not have to deal with this constant shit

also he makes some retarded points as well but yea

It's over.

Download youer favorites while they're up. They're going down. Think of a name. Do they mention an SJW? GONE. CHANNEL DELETED.

Anita and SocJus can make all the videos they like smearing GG (an amorphous group) and gamers (an amorphous group)… but if you make a reply video pointing out their many mistakes and hypocracies… REMOVED.

Moot met/loved Anita at XOXO, now works at Google, who owns Youtube.

Moot wins.

kek

"This SJW said Gamergate are literally terrorists and have commited rape. I prove them wrong, with evidence. [REMOVED: reason: disproving lies humiliated the liar.]

Did he carry her luggage too?

He probably sat in her hotel room and watched.

whoops

quads don't lie

What do you mean?

Badaboom, realest faggots in the room, how you doin'?! Good evening anons.

any baker here?

What up, brother?

Nigga, they only put a few women on a pedestal, the rest are drones.

Gas everything.

Every. Thing.

Usher article posted ~12h ago. Dunno if it was already posted here.

He slams Kotaku and one of Schreiers most praised articles. It's a pretty long article and I'm still reading, but it's interesting and may show some of what these Indie studios do outside of the context of Kotaku's alleged fuck up.

twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/744672543467053057
ALSO FART

Old, that was from 2013, where did you get that? the UK might be cucked, that Tommy guy spills spaghetti and gets easily baited.

Hey misogyterrorists,

How is it going? Anyone baking the next thread?

Nope

I just noticed … is that article written by Fart? Holy shit. Aside from it being very detailed, he really should learn how to be more concise. I've been reading for the past 30 min and I'm maybe only half way through. Gonna stop and read the rest at a later time.

Welp, I guess that means GamerGate is over. Pack it up boys, we can't get a new thread.

I'm on my phone and can't.

I'll bake something up.

In other news,

HUFFPO, YES

archive.is/yZEYM

I've got some local news.

A tranny attacked the premier of quebec last week. While I thought it would be glossed over, a lot of newspapar mentionned it was a trans activist.

Also, random celebs are coming out as 'bisexual' to gain the spotlight again. They're being called out on their bullshit

This give me some hope.

I now have hemorrhaged organs thanks to you. I hope you're happy.

Im gonna bite my doggie

Don't. It might be into that.

There's been a lot of Holla Forums threads on Holla Forums lately and regular threads often get derailed by stormfags and crazy christfags. Are you the ones responsible for this?

archive.is/yZEYM#selection-2739.366-2739.639

I've been up too long. Is this Wuspeak for "we'll get treated like equals and shit on like everyone else"?

No.

I'd blame cuckchan banning liru for the recent influx of shittposters.

Are you a Marxist?

Seriously though, last I checked GG was never particularly full of Christfags, and the Fascism endorsed by Stormfags kind of goes against free speech, if you can follow my drill

Xhir/Zerg basically claims that the longer prison sentences for "hate crime" will not help trannies and that they will only overcrowd the alreeady full prison system even more.

But what you said basically is the actual intention.

Why?
Just fucking why? Because its heterosexual and not cuck related/a dude banging a problem hair?

They call anything besides transhit or NTRshit degenerate or immoral, and they're getting it.

Trannies are already covered by hate crimes law. This is simply a pr stunt to capitalize on lgbtqwtfbbqyoloswag sympathy of the week.

Remember that gorilla that was shot?

Because cuck/v/ is a family friendly board and liru is "not vidya".

Ironically we've had less of that sort of stuff in these threads than usual over the last few weeks, so I'm inclined to think it's either halfchan shitters who came here after the liru fiasco, or burnouts trying to stir shit up.

G'night faggots.

Okay you gits, Bread is ready, and I have places to be.

Permission to shitpost granted.

Just finished the oneangrygamer article about trendy.

Fuck Kotaku.

Howdy dear. Been playing anything good ?

Sure thing!

new bread, when?

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

wow. what you wrote was so wrong it goes into Not Even Wrong territory.

learn how academic conferences work.