Eight of Spades

We haven't done this in a while. Let's do this fellas

Grab the 0.54 client if you don't have one from here: autism.uk.to/aos054install.msi

Connect to the server: aos://2432720663

Info for newfags:

Windows

or

'C:\Ace of Spades\client.exe' -aos://2432720663

Linux

wine "~/.wine/drive_c/Ace of Spades/client.exe" -aos://2432720663

Other shit

Check config.ini in the installation directory. This allows you to change your name, resolution (4:3 only supported in this version), and volume.

The png folder contains image files for sights and some other shit. You can modify these easily to your liking.

and most importantly

DONT BE A FAGGOT. STAY IN THE SERVER TO GET THE BALL ROLLING. AoS is notoriously hard to get going.

Also feel free to join #ADHD at Rizon on IRC for help and cooperation or just for fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/iamgreaser/iceball/
iceball.buildandshoot.com/
extendopera.org/userjs/content/linkify-plus
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08337986133658423721
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Green is Cute! CUTE!

i hate minecraft should i try this?

yes you should

Definitely.

Just don't play Green.

Who would have guessed

How many people usually come at night?

shit isn't working like I remember… is this the proper hacked client like when we all last played or is this the version that tries to connect to the main server which has been kill for years.

is there even a fucking server

what does it mean???

Just a friendly reminder that Iceball still exists (also that source port of Voxlap will NEVER EVER be finished), and still has sporadic twitches of activity every once in a while

github.com/iamgreaser/iceball/

>DOWNLOAD FOR WINDOWS USERS PRETTY MUCH ALL USERS
iceball.buildandshoot.com/

NO SERVER?

WAS OP JUST A RUSEFAG HOPING FOR REPOSTS?

What a shame.

Yeah I liked that one the best.. plus all the effort put into reverse engineering it.

does anyone still have the clients and shit?

what is this and why should we play it over aceofspades?
or is it just a reminder

KILL ALL GREENIES

Are you guys still using the shit map, though?
I didn't much care for it. Plus the fog seemed worse than the one I played with Holla Forums last time.

i think its literally just a matter of us not having the client. A couple months ago when these threads started popping up again, the OP complained of not being able to find it anywhere. Or I think it was they found the server version, but not the client.

I have the files somewhere still, in my mess of folders.

I'd still be interested in hosting and playing again, but I seriously doubt our capacity to have dozens of players like the good old days.

Every time.

Would this game work with more realistic graphics.

It won't even connect to a game I'm hosting on my own computer. In all the times I have tried to play this game over the years, I've never been able to get it to work. I have played the Ed, Edd, and Eddy MMO for longer than this.

aos://3877000515

Is there a way to run the server on a Raspberry Pi without WINE? I can set up a long-term one if there is.

It's not the graphics that make a game work, so yes, it would work just fine if it was CryEngine 3 or some shit, but really trying to make stacking blocks look realistic just makes it kind of lame. Part of the charm is picking the right colors and using your imagination to fill in the gaps.

I'm getting this shit too. What the fuck does it mean?

It means exactly what it says. Either the server is full (not likely) or misconfigured (the host didn't open up the ports in their router.

I've hosted flawlessly dozens of times, but the best days of getting a full server are likely long behind us.

Cant connect.

Server is full?

Bullshit.

Fix your server user.

Nothing of value was lost.

Fuck off you casual faggot.

CASUAL

I managed to connect by typing

./client -aos://3877000515

in Cygwin.

Or you queermos can just get this shit
extendopera.org/userjs/content/linkify-plus
that turns the aos:// into a clickable link

Or you could just paste it into your browser URL, as was originally intended by the developer.

Or you can lick the semen out my cock

or i can

Buy me dinner first.

I'm closing the server, everyone left.

Anyone wanna play?

My VPS crashed yesterday because I'm retarded.

Server is up again.

Shure a bit later though as I have stuff to do.

Come play you niggers

Joining

Got a few people from the last night on.

Join in fugs.

And.. it died

dling. missed this game

Can someone upload this shit on MEGA ?

After 5 tries it downloaded a little but then get stuck.

Next time OP, try to upload this shit on a non-retarded site.

I have a question

If i make my own server, how do I acquire the aos://xxyyzz link to connect to me?

Thinking about playing this never played before.
Do we have a good group of goys playing?

Literally openspades or iceball is OBJECTIVELY better goddamnit

then give people info or links for it instead of passively aggressively giving info.

I do not know yet if I want to play, but putting this fucking comments is only going to make me say fuck it and play neither the game in OP or the one you are recommending.

I don't know enough about Iceball but OpenSpades has this shitty lighting system that fucks around with camouflage tactics that work well in the vanilla game. Subjectively worse.

aos://795096428

bump

bormp

need more people get in here faggots

how do I get rid of mouse acceleration

New map so I'm bumping the thread

Waiting on you fags

Both links on the thread are not working for me. I kind of wanted to host a server (I live in a shit role country, I can't play with you guys because of ping) to play with some people around me.

Can someone provide another link to the download?

cuckchan server with cuckchan users
still dead as shit

What the fuck was OP thinking.
I would love to play however no one has answered any fucking questions, there is no co-ordination and no one actually seems willing to play.

Get your shit together next time you want to start something OP.
Like holy fuck.

THIS ffs…

Example A

Another failed AoS thread

OP is a faggot yet again

Best thing to do is sage and make a new one hopefully with a better OP.

come on niggers get in here

Quit using chrome you faggot

I FOUND EM!!!!!
i got versions .47 and .52
which one should we play on and were should i post em?

cause what I want is for there to be a new thread and everyone to be on the same game client.
they both have no autoclimb but I think that .52 has machine guns.
so with or without salt gunz?

Salt guns is the only option. Sodium in responsible quantities never killed anyone.

Got anymore?

no.. unfortunately those are gonna be the only ones to pick from.

salty guns it is ehh?

ver .52 patched with a wrong gun sprite. hehe sorry bout that…
the password is litterally :8ch.net/v/

so just like make server and then we can all play together like good old days.

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08337986133658423721

bump

stop bumping the thread, just let it die so we can make a new one when we have a server host.

How would one set up a server? Do you have the server code as well? I`l see if I can host soonish.

it is in the .52 rar file

Thanks that certanily will help a lot when I try to get a game going once this thread dies. I should be able to set one up on the weekend.

praise jesus