Webm thread, sakkra are shit edition

Silicoid master race

Is there a place I can find this show subtitled? I only found the first episode with subtitles in English and no more than that.

I should have posted the first one as well

so far Nogizaka subbers has done 1st episode only
its pretty watchable even without subtitles
watch it raw :)

now back to the video games

Do you have the one where the girl tells Mr Suzuki how much he means to her? I cry every tiem.

i made that and i lost it

I lost my version as well, I decided to reformat my main harddrive and forgot to make copies of my webm folder.

I hope somebody has it and it's not lost to time.

less video games and gooks

ok

ok

Oh god I remember this one.
Feels good to be white.

wtf was that shit? A student project?

ill proabably make it again someday

trigger warning: unironic use of horsefucker imagery

free or government paid affirmative action propaganda

any games about maids and lords?
Hard mode
No lewds

Well, there we go, now I'm triggered.

White Americans, feeling a sense of guilt and a desire for restitution between blacks and whites set up affirmative action in order to give their historic slave race a leg up in establishing themselves so that they can form the same kinds of networks and accure the same standard of living that white have.

And this fagtarded piece of propaganda has the gaul to shit on whites, accuse them of privilege and oppression and acts as if affirmative action was not the white mans invention.

Ungrateful sack of shit.

meanwhile in real life.

Here is my Own Song the Heatwave is Coming all across Eastern United States of America Especially in New York and Boston and it will be Hotter and the Temperature will go up to 30 Degrees Celsius and Up to 40 Degrees Celsius with the Humidex and Wisconsin including Washington DC, Maryland, Seattle, Sacramento and Los Angeles California and the Warm Humid Air is coming from the Gulf of Mexico and it will get Hot and Humid During Summer and it will also Hit Vancouver British Columbia, Calgary Alberta, Toronto Ontario, Sydney Nova Scotia, Ottawa Ontario, Halifax Nova Scotia, Europe, United Kingdom, Warsaw Poland, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kazan, Samara, Sochi, Novosibirsk Russia and Including Tokyo Japan and the Rainy Season will hit Japan and the Heatwave will hit Boston, New York, Miami, Atlanta Georgia.

i can smell the triggered from here.

Yeah that's worked well considering they almost invariably choose the Thuglyfe™ over actually making something for themselves with the plethora of opportunities they've had handed to them.

Meanwhile the rest of us 'privileged folk' need to bend the fuck over if we even wanna go to college for a degree nobody will acknowledge.

Even if I can't understand what he's saying his enthusiasm is infectious.

I can't believe this nigga is still doing stuff.

My attempts to make a single frame webm failed to give the right results.

The narrator sounds familiar. Isn't he the guy who narrates those commercials that end in "Chocolate chocolate"?

goddamn he's so fucking ugly.

(checked)

holy shit they put a story on tetris?

Ismo truly is the best meme in existence.

/r/ing the last two minutes

It wasn't until the last one I figured out what he was saying. Way too choppy.

but still quality shitposting

please tell me later in the episode she learns how to talk things over rather than silencing the big sexist meanie with GURL POWER

What was missing from this again?
I noticed no Cuba or NK.
They mention Palestine at the end, I almost missed it.

here you go fam

RIP Ragnar's career

film was great though, best fantasy film of 2016

wher da videogames

(checked)
thanks fam

GET OUT OF MUH INTERNET CULTURE!

Context? Or is this just your average triggering?

Was at some event, either a Trump rally or a Milo talking thing, don't remember

Is the new strand of the T virus spreading in one of many Milo's speaks.

retrieved a shitload of dislikes on youtube too, no idea why that guy thought it would be a good idea.

Ah, I see.

I forgot I also have this one.

I made my own because of that one

And the edits

please, if those are created by you, try to make them without those black bars.

Serving up my favourites

Hey, you're preaching tot he choir, all I was saying is it's retarded for anyone to act like whites haven't tried to make the road to success as easy as possible for blacks.

Are you mentally challenged? Get a real job, you hippy.

white ppl smh tbh fam

Source?

I can't stop laughing

No clue, found it one one of these threads. Have this instead

nope, older thread.

i dont know who keeps webeming stuff like this but god bless you whoever you are

RIP halo threds

chen

He has pretty impressive lungs and vocal cords

she was supposed to try talk things over in the radio but someone else bought the radio frequency in the middle of the radio argument.
she then proceeds challenge the cis white male to a soccer match in which the cis white male is not as fit or athletic as others

and thank you for the sachiko webm friend

nice quads

Who is this guy? I remember seeing a video that he made keemstar really asshurt and it was fucking hilarious.

I do not know who does these, but I know for a fact that this is a song by the same guy.

Idubbbztv.

Is he some sort of goon? He seems to follow and retweet a lot of standard SJW goon accounts.

Sometimes I wish he was alive and not totally dead

I don't really know, but he's gone on record making fun of some feminist shit and has used "PC Police" and SJW unironically.

He's friends with Filthy Frank though so I don't know.

Ross will never have enough recognition.

Big boss was wrong.
He should've let the vice president nuke russia and peace walker nuke washington.

Cancer concentrated

Oddly cute.

He died before he got old.

Is that a real song ? Is it and edit ? Is it just a real ad ?
I only found the Cocolo store.

Fuck me, I'm retarded

Too bad it's not a real full song from an album

Besides whatever changed since 1993?

Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Moldova, Slovakia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Vatican City, Andorra, Equatorial Guinea, São Tome and Príncipe, St. Kitts and Nevis, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, St. Vincent-Grenadines, St. Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago (which is mentioned, but the full name is the name of the nation), Grenada, Estonia, Belarus, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Montenegro, San Marino, Kosovo, Serbia, Cabo Verde, Burkina Faso, Eritrea, South Sudan, Central African Republic, Cote d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Republic of the Congo (mentioned under "Congo" and "Zaire," not the current full name of either), South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Armenia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Kazakstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Georgia, Mauritius, Comoros, Maldives, Seychelles, Brunei, Singapore, Cambodia, Timor-Leste, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Tonga, Samoa, Tuvalu, Nauru, Kiribati, Micronesia, Palau, Marshall Islands, and Papua New Guinea (mentioned in the song as New Guinea, not its current full name).

Someone has the moonwave webm? It had a catchy song

Goddamn. What a cuck.

That's some primo 2000's aesthetic.

DON'T TALK ABOUT VIET-FUCKING-NAM!
Holy kek

Errytime!

I fucking hate my country.

Also Crete is not a nation

I need the sauce

Nice

Ayy, my oc

Does a kind soul have the /christian/ version of this one?

ググレカス (ぐぐれかす - ggrks

Yep, still laughing

Test

Is there any context to this?

what the hell is wrong with your webm?

WAITO PIG GO HOM !!!!

what is there that you can't get ?

I don't know, maybe it's sick

Thank you user

If I remember correctly there was some sort of strike going on outside the airport and that guy just happened to show up at the wrong time.

Huh. Guess they just wanted to get mad at whatever they could.

As your chiropractor i recommend an immediate treatment of higher framerates , two-pass enconding and vp9 ,stay out of imageboards that accept anything less than that for at least two weeks. Of course you're gonna have to arm yourself..to the teeth , and that means i'm gonna have to come with you , which blows my weekend

Master of Orion 1 a best.
Real shame 2 copied so much from civ.

Does anyone know the name of this song. All I can find is the numa numa guy which is an entirely different one

It's the right song, but in Russian.

Anyone have that .gif of Link staring straight down at Telma's tetas from Twilight Princess?

you have to go back

He is an awful actor who can only really fill the ESL, head-cocking Viking role, probably because he really is one.

No .webm exists, homolord

i think it's obvious who's the faggot that sucks dick in here

Thanks m8

finally videogames are A R T

Does he look a little dead inside to you?

Anyuone got the other STALKER one where a guy opens the door and there a dude sitting on the toilet dressed like that?

some user kept posting a webm of a black dude in a blue shirt on a stage going WEW into a microphone, and I've been looking for it for a while now but it seems like he stopped posting it since I haven't seen in in any threads for some time. Anyone got it?

still gets me every time

Remember this faggot? What ever happened to him?

I'm still wondering what's the webms about

Beats me. Looks like some old British TV show.

it's their first single

Fresh OC

Is that 3D? That's pretty good.

Kek this happened in my town I remember when this weeb was all over the news

Drawn

Truly classic

Have some PM.

Oh shit, I meant to reply to the gondola webm.

What the hell is happening here?

Bungee cord thingo is edited out.

oh yeah, I made that in source filmmaker

another

Somebody just edited out the rope and edited in some ground coming up and slamming into her

this bothers me in a way that i can't really describe

Mount and Blade 13 is going to be amazing

Amazed tbh.

Nice. Here's one I did

French loli sounds too fucking qt.

the coincidences just keep going, like a spiraling geometric pattern taking me ever deeper

That's the funniest thing I've ever seen.