Final fantasy XIV general

Final Fantasy XIV general discussion: Patch 3.3, Revenge of the Horde NOW
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/special/3_3_Revenge_Of_The_Horde/

Try the game for free for 14 days! (lvl [email protected]/* */) - ffxiv-freetrial.com/us/

Current Patch Notes: 3.3
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/197e9c8b2f04efdecffe26bebe43b40551d1e3e8

The non-tradeable items available from events present, past and future, are very likely to be added to the mog station in the (distant) future, if they aren't available from the events in-game in the following year(s).

Useful resources:

List of Commands(used for macros) - na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/win/text_command/

Gamer Escape - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/
Garland Tools Database - garlandtools.org/db/
XIV Database (It's good now)- xivdb.com/
FF logs - fflogs.com/
ACT (but don't tell anyone you're using it) - advancedcombattracker.com/
Guildwork - guildwork.com/client
Ariyala (gear build simulator/hunt-&lighttracker) - ffxiv.ariyala.com/HuntTracker/Exodus
Mithrie's guides(should cover a lot) - youtube.com/watch?v=nFn3SxUnR_c&index=1&list=PLbE_CU9Jt_uc0MAfIOY8JqtN5PyPO83Q5

1. Do all of your Main Story Quests - REQUIRED TO GET TO HEAVENSWARD AREAS

2. Do all of your class quests and get yourself a job - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Category:Jobs

3. Attune to aetherytes & aether currents ASAP - it will save you a lot of time & effort

4. "Attune" to Chocobo Porters and Summoning Stones - will also save you a lot of time & effort

4. Unlock your challenge log, gives great exp and some gil - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Rising_to_the_Challenge

5. Do your daily roulettes - all of them are great until 60, except guildhests, which is great until around 40-50

6. Level crafting & gathering - free dosh

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3938468/blog/2342792/

Frequently turn-in items will go up in price, making it somewhat profitable to craft/gather them, even low level ones, considering it won't cost you a fortune.

You can check what leves use what items here, just click the class you are making items for ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Disciple_of_the_Hand#Disciples_of_the_Hand

Level crafting classes by making leve items for exp to level up, and sell what you don't/can't use

Level gathering using the exp buff purchased using GC seals and sell the materials you gather while levelling

This guy has some really good videos too, ctrl+f crafting/gathering

youtube.com/user/Mithrie/playlists?sort=dd&view=1

Upcoming Content tracker - docs.google.com/document/d/12b9cPhZhZ9h1pLfBJuUr_RL6LJIH3QUZvjIrOWlUnH0/edit

>Patch Archives - na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

Data Centers' servers(I.E. Primal) share Duty Finder, but only people on the same server(I.E. Exodus) can interact with each other outside of DF. Cross Data Center is not going to be a thing for the forseeable future, but cross-server Party Finder within Data Center is planned.

Primal Data Center

Exodus / New Wheels Order

For New Wheels order contact Veritas Vivet, Albedo Vivet, Lyfon Yharnam, Kh'jit Meniwaers, Quickscope Easybake or Mhih Wilzuu in game. If they aren't online, use the player search to look for anyone online in the FC. View their company profile then send an application.

Remember to mention Holla Forums in tells and applications.

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001518.html
ffxivredeem.com/amazon
support.na.square-enix.com/faqarticle.php?id=5382&la=1&kid=73135
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE WILL BUILD A BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL AND THE EORZEAINS WILL PAY FOR IT!

So I just heard about the amazon collab thing going on and I've been trying to find info on it, how do I get the codes for it?

Does amazon send the code for the DLC automatically for every purchases? How does it know I have an FFXIV account?

sneaky bastard does it really work?

It does make any sense that Garlean lost the war

Goes to your e-mail whether you have one or not, every purchase with the attached on the product page gets a code (1 per account, probably).

Worked for me.

The Warrior of Light is the one man UN of the world.

Luckily, I do need something from amazon. Do you any headset that work for both PS4 and PC? Most PC headset have 2 jack thingy, one for the audio and one for the mic and not compatible with PS4 (you can use the headset but not the mic)

Of course it have to be under $30 dollars, if no such headset exist, I might just fake a preorder and get the code

Just look for a PS4 headset, most should also be PC compatible. Also, don't believe amazon listings - if you find one you like, do research outside of Amazon.

Additionally, if it's a combined audio/mic just get something like the attached

except we actually do useful stuff.

Make sure amazon.com is the vendor selling what you buy. If its a third party vendor you wont get the codes

Apparently, every headset under $30.00 are cheap shit with no surround sound. I guess I'll just make a pre-order and then cancel it I never done this before, are you sure Amazon gonna refund me?

they are way more like UN, completely corrupt and cowardly.
you remember that girl in mor dhona who would arrest you but was too scared to do it?

Also I finally beat sephirot EX.

Are you from EU server?

yes.

Tell me about shitters, why do they wear the mentor crown?

They are after your prize, the masked two seater.

Astrope

Thought so, I played on EU server and its full of fucking scrubs. Switch to JP server and the community feel so fucking different, better player interaction better MB prices, PvP not dead, old content not dead. Do yourself a favor and stay the fuck away from EU server. Go to JP server, tonberry have huge english community The only thing suck there is the hunt, nobody really care about it

Its not like its hard to be a mentor it just takes time 1000 dungeon instances? fuck you

They should add clearing EX mode as part of the requirement savage mode is too much though, fucking hard as fuck

You lucky fuck.

It's pretty.

You FFfags I fucking swear.

whats wrong mate no one you know is playing WoW or gw2 anymore?

I was sold during their demo at E3

i want to cum inside that cat

what the fuck do i do after that

PvP

You can ERP :^)

The gathering and crafting game is an entirely different beast.

What did you do to get banned?

Calling somebody who was a faggot a faggot

That's all? How long is the ban?

Robin?

Nine days

Is this your first ban?

Where did you get Orlando Shooting?

Second

Well, first ban. I got a warning before.

I was there
I might be next, but that's okay, Hitler did nothing wrong

At least something worked out for me because maps aren't dropping any ore.

I cannot say enough negative things about a teleport-instance game with a shitty cast of characters living in a world of raped lore. It is my sincerest wish that we will someday learn what the original plan was for XIV's story.

something here doesn't quite add up

.>>9768467
I think it's still just difficult for me to reconcile a lot of the retcons and changes between 1.0 and now. Also, everything just feels so transient when you spend time in an area or with an NPC just long enough to unlock their associated DF.

biump

It was the weekend during shitposting hours. Are you really that shocked that no effort is being put in their shitposts?

Yeah, I know about the sands and shit but I'll finally have a new weapon.

For fuck sake how long this gonna take I wanna be cute maid

im almost there man, I can feel it, the destination is near!

You can be a racial supremacist all the time in FFXIV just use the in game races as allegories. I would always talk shit about other races in game and basically explain who has all all the gil and who are effectively the slave races.

I always joked about eating lalafell and putting them in the oven. Completely went over most folks' heads.

Ala Mhiggers are sandnigger "refugees", duskwight are actual niggers. The only race that has never been used for an important villain is the Roegadyn master race, they are the heroes Eorzea deserves.

I have two unid bones. I can only feel pain.

Also, Elezen are frenchies. They're double faggots

Roe and Highlanders are beardbros. All other races are babyfaced manlets or have scummy shitskin whiskers

ala mhiggers? Not familiar with those term.

I know there were a shit tonne of refugees due to the calamity. You see lots of scantily clad miqo'te dancing in Ul'dah. Obviously slaves to rich lalafell barons/sultans.

Then again there's a shit load of poor people of all races in Ul'dah since they're taking in refugees. That leads into the golden saucer issue…

The Golden Saucer is basically full of slave labor to act as a pressure valve for Ul'dah. Otherwise you'd see increased banditry (ook eek, gimmie dat!) that may even be too much for the immortal flames to handle.

How little can you pay an Eorzean and expect them to have food and board? The Golden Saucer is a big tourist spot out in the desert so the operating costs are substantial. There's lots of jobs there and that draws refugees because they literally have no other choice other than being beggars and starving on the streets of Ul'dah or the aforementioned banditry.

Not everyone can talk to magical crystals and be a fucking Scion. Some people have to work for a living.

Ain't no winning this

That's pretty much the reason I left.

This game is flooded with faggotry. I know what I'm getting into of course, it's fucking final fantasy for christ sake but still this game is full of cock sucking faggots. I'm not talking the hue hue hue memes variety faggots I mean "I'm gay and I'm proud" tier shit.

Nothing against acutal faggots of course, I'll admit that I'm a degenerate on many levels and an all around shit poster, but people who play MMOs, specifically FFXIV are really fucking hard gay.

I've never played a game that made me want to go full 1488 more than FFXIV.

Still, thats just the faggy icing of this shit cake.

Almost all the guilds are social guilds or "just for fun" kinda stuff. This is understandable because the game isn't hard skill wise. If you can follow points on a map and remember simple combo chains you can be top DPS in your raid without much trouble. The problem arises when you wanna use VoIP. It's built into the PS4 version so they can chat with one another but no companies I have ever found had an active teamspeak, vent, mumble, or other mainstream VoIP. I hear about discord some but it doesn't really jive with me.

Actual try hard guilds use VoIP but they only use it for raiding so when no one's raiding the VoIP is a ghost town and all communication is reduced to text.

This isn't inherently a problem but text bantz and verbal bantz are significantly different and subtle nuance such as sarcasm and jokes based on accents and turns of phrase are lost through the medium of text.

It's what turned the game into a real single player experience for me with PUG'd dungeons and people I'll never meet again. As someone who enjoys bantz and finding fellow to exchange banter with it feels very disconcerting. To a degree I realize that sounds faggy but there's a certain love that only men can know and express to one another through bantz. This if of course lost on women since all women hate each other and can't understand honest companionship. I think it has something to do with them having vaginas.

On the flip side, I'm not a MGTOW faggot. Some of best friends in the game were ladies but I couldn't do bantz with them because they got offended whenever I even turned up the bantz to a soft boil. I had to employ only the mildest bantz to keep from generating scorn from the entire company.

tl;dr

I can't play this game because it's full of autistic faggots. I know this because I am one of those faggots.

I guess I lucked out with the people I bullshit with then. Except that one "my dad works for SE" fuck.

Sauce please?

why put one tome grind after a mini tome grind after a giant tome grind?

why not use the new dungeons or something, anything else?

Because casuals complained about being gated out of content that required effort. They tried that with the relic in early 2.0.

I did titan on a 2008 intel piece of shit with a barely broadband connection from bongland to american server.

I literally didnt see the titan hm plumes till after the damage already hit me.
So i watched a video, i learnt the waltz. i counted 1,2,3,4 move.. 1,2,3,4 move and i got my fucking Stardust rod and my robe, ring and gloves from coil 1-4 the same night. I fucking put the work in and was saitsfied with my glowing purple epeen stick.

I got my hyper conductive kannagi and felt no satisfaction. Just a feeling of 'thank god thats over'.

no erp on nwo afaik, if there is please post examples

fucking. undercutters.

that's what I get for playing with people over the interbutt

on my statements? anecdotal.

the picture? I found it in some random thread. You'll have to backtrace it through google.

i dont fucking understand why these niggers undercut by like half the original price. YOU ONLY NEED TO MAKE YOUR PRICE 1 GIL LOWER TO GET TO THE TOP OF THE FUCKING LIST

And what's with the fucking mouth breathers that undercut to the point they're selling for less than the item vendors for

some people are dumb enough to not understand playground economics.

Welcome to capitalism you communist faggot

whatever you comrade.

Free market doesn't really work in an MMO because nearly every resource is unlimited.

Thats me hitting burnout on the relic. too many months of farming tomes and i hit my wall, i need a break from that shit.

normally in capitalism if you sell too low you lose money and go broke. if only there was a way for them to lose money undercutting.

I only do Trial Roulette. Then I just move on to other content like Mining/Crafting/GoldSaucering/Questin

Sure, I'm behind other players. But I just can not do several dungeons a day for tomes.

People are retarded and put no thought into it. I've seen countless things get undercut by fucking half and it's just….why?

It just needs more variance.

Remember ARR? going out into the world to kill a set number of mobs? getting crafters to make and meld an item to upgrade? treasure maps? doing all kinds of shit in the trails of the zodiac braves?

here we have done a massive token/daily farm for maguffins, a short token/raid farm for maguffins and now we are doing ANOTHER token farm for maguffins.

I would have preffered if umbrite just dropped from each roullette or something once per day instead.

I was a pretty sly merchant. You have understand price vs quantity in relation to actual market value to really rake in the gil.

I'd sell stacks of 5 or 10 shit tier items at inflated prices and people would always buy them. Sometimes I'd buy vendor crafting items and mark them up 5000% and idiots would still buy them. I did this by understanding my product and the demand for my product.

How many people actually need 99 stacks of wood? Or wool? or any low level crafting item right this second? Most only need 5 or 10 of the item at any given time. Knowing this you can mark up your prices by a significant amount and still out price people who sell the items at 5 or 10 gil for stacks of 99.

Say the lowest price stack is at 990 for 99 items.

99 items x 10 gil each is 990

5 items x 150 gil each is only 750 gil each.

People will buy your 750 gil stack without even bothering with the 99 stack because they just need 5 of the item (or less in many cases) for a one off recipe or something to that effect. This tactic scales up with prices. You have to be patient but you can make fucking sinful amounts of gil scamming the goyi- I mean players like this.

For maximum profits look for low level crafting items that are used in multiple recipes across different levels of items. I ounce of research is worth a ton of gil. I won't say what items I sold but you can usually buy them from NPC vendors for pennies on the dollar and sell them for quintuple or more of profit.

Most of the time mouth breathing crafters just run straight to the market board for crafting supplies and don't even bother with NPCs.

At least that's the way I played the market. I never got a chance to get to the end game selling with end game mats because I stopped playing around 50.

Not really, worthless imply someone dont want it. You just mad you can't jew peoples anymore

I don't think you know what free market is

Peoples with max DoL and DoH doesn't invest in anything except their time. Theres no profit margin so the price mainly based on your effort making the items, which is purely subjective matters

Why are people just now deciding to be bad at this?

Liberals, not even once.

im surprised they didn't ban you.

Personally, I think they are too chickenshit to confront anyone with opposing views so they would rather retreat into their inner hugbox.

Filename related.

i hate this server

I was confused for quite a while thinking you made that picture, but now I understand. That's fucking horrible.

wtf is this garbage and why are you posting it here?

Ok, what the fuck is "bantz"?
Is it some new hipster faggot talk for "ppl won't shit talk with me?"
Maybe no one wants to "bantz" with you because you are a annoying cunt?

can i get a translation for the translation?

Can someone translate this shit to english?

just a pic i ripped from the forums to give a taste to what the community's like

as for what is actually being said? just two people arguing over a6s wipes or something

here's the rest, if you really want to work out context for some reason

holy shit son, that cancer is terminal

Why? Yeah it sucks and all, but why?

Goddamn.

high grade autism

judging by all those typos considering they are not in game the guy must be underage or simply retarded, context and quality of his whining aside.

Reddit karma.

Gotta put those deaths to good use, know what I'm saying?

Careful not to project newfriend :^)

Bantz is short for "shooting the shit". Some may refer to it as "taking a piss (out of it)" or if you're of the negro variety "talking jive" or being a "jive ass nigga".

It's in the same realm as verbal shit posting but it's not shit posting. The ideal "bantz" being composed of jokes and japes rather than covert trolling to rustle your partner or groups' jimmies. That's not to say you can't intentionally provoke a reaction for the sake of a joke but it's done in good fun rather than trying to actively ruin the mood by being a faggot.

It comes down to community really. Games that have a strong focus on verbal communication have better bantz than those who don't since they facilitate the bantz better.

You can have bantz over text but the timing of jokes, stories, and such lose their impact over the medium of text. Typically bantz will interweave "real talk" with funny anecdotes and hyperbole.

You probably engage in bantz without realizing it. You'll only really miss it when you're not having it.

It's almost halfway over.

and only another 30,000 esos for the two steps after that, and grinding for 60-80 aether sands too!

isn't the relic questline fun!?

does anyone know how to find a pointer for face paint RGB?

I dunno, mane. Have you tried nwo? We're not total fags.

doing a pointer scan just gives pointers that break in different zones and are inconsistent, and I don't know if I'm ever going to reach a static address doing this

"Bantz" is actually short for "banter", dude. Don't confuse the poor guy.

Why the hell would I waste time doing that shit?

If there was another way of getting umbrite it could've been alright, but nope, gotta do MORE of what I've been doing instead of I dunno, anything else.

I'd have to do a server transfer. I'm on goblin.

Does NWO even have a VoIP that people use? or is it strictly reserved for end game meta shit? Furthermore I'm not particularly wanting to get back into the game in right this moment. I'm just here to shit post for the most part.

If someone wanted to send me money for a server transfer I'd consider it I guess but I doubt NWO is hurting for members that much. There's the whole "when you move servers you lose all your shit" stipulation as well. I'm paraphrasing of course and it's not as bad as I make it out to be but it's a rather big to do.

well hell, I figured context clues would allow anyone to deduce that…

I tell ya what.

Gj semen demon

Demonstrably false, unless of course they're server-bound things like housing. You can however only take certain amounts of gil with you.

VoIP-wise, however, the discord could use more people to verbally abuse.

OY VEY!

I'd have to cash out 3 or 4 million gil or so and buy some nice rares. Maybe engage in some real cross server jewry.

just make an alt first if you want to see what the server is like
seriously does anyone know a lot about pointers who can point me to some all-inclusive guide, none of the ones I'm finding are telling me anything I don't know

It's not like we're talking about a different game. I'd be fine just checking out the discord (ehck) and getting to know folks.

I don't think I'm gonna see a significant shift in terms of overall community behavior. I'd essentially be moving servers for a single company.

there's also a TS server that is used by like 4 people

bump.

Can I be unb& so I can have a leggy elf waifu

Slightly salty but goddamn, now I can finally farm the fucker.

are you bored

Well I started playing BDO so only slightly
but I am lonely

Wait, isn't that f2p?

Finally some fucking tank armour thats not shit bronze or edgelord in design.

Most refined tanku ready for misshan boss.

I leave right away, i dont care if im a dick im not wasting any more time on carries for that horrid pug situation.

I shouldn't have even bothered.

On another note why do midlander women have such awful faces?

Fuck this so hard, i just want my umbrite.

Ala Mhigan expansion will be the fire and the elixir.

B2p but no sub

I'm not even at that shit and I dealt with this shit show.

That was just the best of the five runs after the run with the shitter tank

how the fuck can you have WAR and pally to 60 and still be so god damn bad?

doing beast tribe dailies to level them.

You can solo tank every single normal mode Midas fight

M4 if you get slapped with invuln because an add stayed up during Phase 1? Its doable, but much harder than the DPS killing the add in the first place.

I also had to pop all of my defensive CDs. Perpetual ray bypasses Sheltron unfortunately, letting Missle kill you.

Even with the shitter MT, we only got through because the AFK DPS was replaced.

He kept fucking up on the second set of adds somehow. Not Brawler/Vortexer. Swindler/Gambler I think they are called.

Bruh, this shit happens in any mmo. It's more prevalent in weeaboo mmos like FF, PSO2, Tera, etc, since it attracts all kinds of degenerates and they also have more customization on their waifus.

It just makes me cringe so hard

Get used to it, this is pretty much every PuG. Every now and then you win the lottery and get a group of 4 legit players, but once you hit raid territory your chances of getting 8 good players is almost 0%

As WAR I am normally 3rd top DPS in raid at around a pitiful 800-900. So yeah typical casual scum ruin everything.

>tfw too autistic to do anything with other people in this game or any other game
I'll never be able to do anything but grind

Aww shit nigger.

sauce?
the one in blue better be a boy

Nope

why the fuck not user

What? No no, that was to the spoiler. I forgot where the source was but I think have the rest on the laptop, wherever that is.

damn i was hoping for some girl on trap i tried reversing the image but turned up empty

It's gay no matter how you try to rationalize it. Even if he's banging a girl, you're only interested in it because it has a girly boy in it.

so is heavensward worth 19.99 dallary doos? I figured I'd get it when it went on sale but I still have to complete vanilla content still. Does it comes with sub time as well or do I have to resub as well?

14k lads

wew lad

whatup general

its been awhile, im a viking now

Are you the ball poster?

mine true form has been revealed

Got the white ball yet friendo?

theres a white one!?

i only resubbed 3 days ago so no but i will be working on it as soon as possible

200 shatter wins.

The red glow is now teal. It's pretty good.

It doesn't come with sub time, but it's worth having the second you hit level 50, so you can keep gaining exp.

have you goys pre ordered your garuda minion? you should.

all hail garuda!

I'm waiting on moogle slippers

So he can sit through the mounds of old outdated content while waiting for dungeon finder groups!
Man I hate that fucking design choice.
Worst expansion implementation I've seen.

I have the money but I don't have the time.

yeh. What's worse is I have all my classes at 50 and I would probably try to level them at the same time because of my autism.

I'd say it's worth it, HW is fuckin good

I heard they announced something about the next expac, anyone got any news on that? Any news on the new classes?

Absolutely nothing.

Said they'd talk about it at fan-fest.

Ok, thank you.

They announced an inventory increase for 4.0

Sup guys, what's your progress in savage? I'm interested in seeing how to 8ch peeps are doing.

Brawler too hard for tanks

:^(

Just cleared A8s :^)

I'm banned so I can't do it

Like Alexander? for what purpose?

I just need three more kills and I'm done, I don't even really want his fucking bird.

There are many thing which must be erased Yoshi.

A6 seems to be the wall of this tier keep your chin up you'll clear it eventually.

Grats! I'm working on that myself

You don't like raiding? I do it because A7 and A8 are pretty fun as a healer.

rip

Probably not since static disbanded

Weeping city, final boss aside, is way more fun than alex for me. Ozma is the most fun raid fight this expansion.
Can you imagine a savage Ozma?

muh dik.

Savage Ozma. Meteors spawn T9 golems. Atomoses inside the black hole have to be killed within 10 seconds of each other. If anyone becomes fully assimilated, a non-golen T9 meteor drops on them immediately. Pyramid's transformation animation sped up considerably. More balls in sphere form, and a single player can't eat more than one. Lightning during pyramid becomes passable, getting hit twice while marked = death. I could really get behind something like this.

It's kind of upsetting that the most interesting fights in the raid tiers are in the 24 man dungeons.
Barring T13 and A8S.

Cerberus and Ozma are both really well done and entertaining fights.

Our Odin already does that m8, complete with slapping the player's name on it as a reward for getting the last hit.

I recognize that smug anime girl.

anyways, anyone know what rank you get the merry moogle dance at? I'm at rank 6 now and all I have to show is a pair of big poofy slippers. Also, who is the best beast tribe, and why is it still the moogles?

I look forward to it

dat ass tho nig nog.

wish I could get a good shot of her ass when she gets on all four.

Intentional or not, I find that a bit humorous.

Sound strategy

Remember the size of the queens coffin.

well it makes me salty as fuck I mean god dammit is it that hard to wait just a few minutes? you piece of shit.

fuck i am so burnt out on tome farming i swear to god.

If these party finder leaders were serious about kicking baddies he wouldn't have won that fucking sap.

c@

tits

Why do I subject myself to such faggtory? I like the game. I know I can just leave the FC if I really wanted to. I hate this fucking FC.

Links?

Today is last day so better hurry

so ez even a reddit fag could do it

Which user? Also will it check if your credit card can do it?
I have prepaid

i dont get it, what do you get from the code for ff14?

Hey faggots

I don't play video games, but I was ordering a copy of Mere Christianity off of amazon and they sent me a code for "Final Fantasy XIV Summer DLC Promo."

I don't know if you guys use that shit, but if someone wants it they can have it.

Mind dropping it? I'm curious to see if those codes really don't work on euro accounts.

Sure, why not. I couldn't even attempt to get this crap thanks to some bank fuck up.

Write me five hundred word essay on why Suika is the best 2hu and submit it with a burner email. Winner shall receive.

Or you could just post it, dickhead
GT8Z-VDKT-Q3X7-V9LC

Thanks, not like you need that many words to say why Suika is awesome anyway.

Yeah, didn't work. Worth a shot anyway, cheers for dropping it in anyway.

viking c@

what sword is that?

Balisarde

Soon

What's soon?

al migger expansion.

Source? I know HW is all wrapped up though.

bump.

I got to keep well over whatever she was asking so I think I still won out in the end. Kind of sucks that populated servers don't have nearly enough space but oh well.

Why not /gpose?

That was /gpose.
Same with this one.

Chocobo racing

I completely forgot about that and should've because they were kind of a dick about it. Maybe next time I see one on party finder.

The best part is that's how I got a mid sized plot before 3.35.

wait is it against the rules to sell houses?

bump.

meme translator strikes again.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001518.html

you guys looking forward to the palace?

They'll finally have a use.

Time for roulettes and the same goddamn places I keep getting I guess.

you cant use them to rez party members now? ive been hanging on to one in my inventory just in case the healer dies or something

I've never had a chance to actually use mine and dumped it for space.

I wouldn't know i dont speak jap.

They can't be used in combat, so they're useless in most content.

comfy bump

Is this game worth re-subbing to? I played during beta, ARR, and a little bit of Heavensword.

There's a fair bit of HW content to go through at this point, so you'd probably have an enjoyable time playing catchup. It's pretty much the same formula as ARR, but Midas is fun the first few times, as is Weeping City. 3.0 and 3.1 endgames were pretty lame, but they stepped up at least a bit with 3.2 and 3.3. Also Thordan EX is one of my favorite fights.

rank 7 for dance and mount

Oh baby. I can get that by the end of this weekend. Hot damn. I'm all excited now. Any benefit to hitting rank 8? I know the vath give you their armor set at 8, right? do the moogles give you a moogle set?

You get three nuts per quest when you max them out.

Nice. that's a glass fibre every day, then. In case you people aren't aware, they used to sell for around 400,000, but the price stabilized around 100,000 per fiber. I've made over 3 million off the things. they're good money.

I never thought I'd see the day as a dps.

I'm sitting on 74 nuts but now that you point those out they're going for about 190,000 and will probably steadily drop still. I was considering getting more unID stuff for a second relic. What the hell is wrong with me?

Why is shantotto the only likeable potato?

i fucking hate this game

How much of a pain is that ACT thing to set up anyway? I've been with some pretty shitty people and I've been curious as to how shit they were being.

She's simply the best.

looks overwhelming for a small while, but then it becomes easily understandable

last minute bump!

Moogle.

Almost all the time they aren't even early pulls, people just assums that if they got there late it must be that somebody was actually early. I've seen people wait 20-30 mins before pulling and still being called early pullers.

I dont believe you user, I have teleported to places the minute they were announced and fucking 3 times in a row someone pulled while i was teleporting.

it was dead before i had even finished loading.

Ultras is a pretty salty server in general. It's really easy to upset people there.

Having said that, I don't think that guy was serious.

Well fuck you too, FFXIV. I had a qt Miqote lined up and everything to be a healer.
Pic extremely related

Wait until it's early in burger time, you should be able to make a character.

Yo I don't play FFXIV but I got this promotional code for six items because I bought an arcade stick (Yeah, I don't know why either). You redeem it here apparently; ffxivredeem.com/amazon

Enjoy.

Thanks man i just got the items

Did they do a stealth nerf to chest spawns to kill the relic progression rates?

Thank fuck for the kraut grey market.

Good luck m8, you usually have to wait until past 4am if not longer.

How many people actually grinded up their Chocobo to lvl.10 in ARR?

Mines still just below lvl.9 after all this time using it for every atma farm.

im in an FC that feeds stabled chickens on a regular basis. just hit 8 after almost completely forgetting about it

At least its not gardening slut tier.

I'm fucked. I already know what's going to happen. If I bitch and moan SE maybe will give me a complimentary copy of ARR but they're not going to transfer my characters from the "trial account" over to a regular account despite me having multiple months of a subscription on it.

Fucking bureaucracy.

maybe mog station can help? alternatively try contacting steam about it.

Steam will tell me to fuck off back to SE I'm sure. When I clicked on support for the game they immediately directed me to SE. The most they could do would be to refund the gift copy of HW I purchased since I couldn't by the expansion for myself since I don't technically own the proper game to get that DLC.

I have a ticket on the mog station right now but I'm probably not going to hear anything until tomorrow at the earliest because MUH 4th. It's my fault for having faith in SE though.

To save time and frustration I'm probably going to end up returning the expansion and giving up on FFXIV altogether. My decision is up to SE at this point and if past performance is any indication I'm fucked. For them it's easier to just write me off and let me post about their shitty customer service then actually fix their piss poor steam interface.

kek
e
k

It's not all on steam but they certainly aren't helping the situation. It seems like it would be a simple enough fix since the trial version is identical file wise to the regular retail copy of the game. It patches the same and everything.

It would be something so simple as changing a value from "false" to "ture" or "0" to "1". A very basic change in the coding that a script kiddie could probably put together.

I fucking bet it's something that stupidly benign.

It all boils down to Steam buying SE keys to use for steam so if you buy it from them you agree to their eula. SE already told microsoft to fuck itself when microsoft said they won't remove the live requirement so I can see them treating the steam version as a separate product to avoid the legal bullshit that would come with working within the steam store.

Well shit why cant you nerf the unidentified step like this yoshi!?

You do realize that's water vapor, right?

We get it, you vape. God.

did they ever fix this or is it still garbage?

honestly when the new anima came out I got that fate grinding down in about 4 hours, I really have no idea why people where so pissed off about it.

now this unidentified shit can go straight to hell though, fucking jew merchants.

At least its not as bad as wows legendaries where you have to grind their equivalent of weeping city for a RANDOM amount of maguffins once each week.

slightly better pics of calofisteris nice ass.

its not that great a butt honestly, kind of flabby compared to garudas.

well obviously everyone looks bad compared to garuda.

I wish at least trial bosses were voiced. Yeah Ravana speaks but when he does his ultimate he for some reason doesn't actually say it.

Not best vidya boiyd goiyl.

You're welcome, hope they were decent.

Now the Det grind can begin. J-just 37-57 more vilekin to go!……

Kill me.

You have no fucking idea how libcuck ultros is.

what?

uggghhhh

This is why you need to have friends that play the game faggot. Or just not play DPS that works too.

But i already have my healer and tank ilvl200 relics!

Won't be playing this game for a bit

This sultan fist thing better shit out huge numbers.

I wish this game had a model viewer sometimes.

well agent "orlando" fixed things for me. I'm genuinely surprised. I was expecting to be fucked.

>Customer 16:21:according to this I should be able to do it. support.na.square-enix.com/faqarticle.php?id=5382&la=1&kid=73135

Allahu Akbar

I always hear horror stories about SE support but they gave me my FFXI account back and merged it with my XIV one just by going "fuck i dunno i was 13, was it a hume red mage with some german name starting with e?" and they kept going "almost go on, getting close".

What, exotic because he's a Dane in London or exotic because he's the first Homo Londonis?

That is the definition of unfair.

FUCK.

I stopped playing in February, is the new content worth getting back into?

Deep dungeon in 10 days niggs.

I've been in the dark, what is that

oh fuck not that crazy bitch again.

You thought it was over?

YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE FREE?

God fuck this random npc in azys la, all his cards are 7,8 and 9's and set while random gives me nothing but the fucking starter cards and 1 3 star every fucking time, you cannot win with that. Fuck yoshi come on.

100 games and i am getting legitimely buttmad now. Every game random gives you 4 1 star cards and 1 3 star and your opponent has all 3 to 5 star cards that get ascention to go to all 8,s 9,s and As and higher. You get given cards with 6 tops and if you get your own A they flip it with a 1 because of fallen Ace.

I have never in my life seen a videogame npc in a card game stacked so utterly in favour of your garuanteed defeat. It takes a lot to piss me off but when you lose not because of skill but the game forces you to use your worst cards against his best that is the definition of unfair.

Fuck this rustles me more than any game has in like a decade.

This is the best hand out of 100, against things that start at 8 or 9 and get higher each turn.

I'd marry her.
what is wrong with me, please help

Yanderefag pls, we've all seen 'Kawaii Affection', no need to throw necrophilia into the mix.

That random bullshit is why I stopped triple triad so much.

Simple, don't cheat on her. At worst if she sees you looking at another woman she will just change if she thinks that is what you want. Besides, if she clicks with you on a mental level is it really that bad?

You need to watch Audition bro.

It's like you don't want to mold the perfect waifu.

You've got to sleep sometime user.

And the best waifu is a childhood friend tomboy that grows up to be full ara but hugs you and treats you the same not noticing her body is not THICC as fuck.

BUT TUMBLR RUINED TOMBOYS FOREVER.

this

When is Ultros going to come back and make Nashu his wingman?

I'm shocked you guys are using a Chinese image board then by that logic!

Even porn sites call traps 'tomgirls' because girls being 'tomboys' was 'transmysoginistic'.

Tomboys are over ;_;7

You only have yourself to blame m8.

>implying someone with depression so deep that even the most right wing clinic "shit, he's far gone!" can sleep soundly

Oh sweet honey child, sweet bubbeleh.

ITS SO MUCH WORSE THAN YOU KNOW.

do you have single fact to back that up?

Not that I would be surprised but at least the nips don't give a shit about making some ladyboy cry.

The tomgirl stuff began with comiket and the doujin circles….

Messing around in the character creator
r8 my Hitler

What questline is that?

bara/10

The first set of Hildibrand quests, which are completely worth going through because you get to fight on a big bridge and keep.

What is a roulette?

Exodus is full, Is it still possible to join the new wheels order?

Wait until late night burger time and create your character.

its already 3 am

0100 MDT currently, so it's not terribly late in most of America. Considering your timezone you could probably just get up early.