Whats the last game you played?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
8ch.net/v/res/9751977.html#9756595
amazon.com/Communism-Zippo-Lighter-Preacher-Dillon/dp/B003B9F674
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=九条カレン
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Evenin' folks.

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

We are watching more Dirty Pair tonight after the music hours.

Earth has 1 time zone.

Hey fags, what's up

im bored

I can never tell if that's better or worse than the current system.

Mornin' lads.

Been playing strider and now have an urge to play some THPS.

i didn't think i was gonna get to visit you guys this week i was feeling pretty tired

depressed as usual, lacking direction in life, all that GAY SHIT but at least i'm working out a lot these days

who /winter/ here? its like 2 weeks into summer and i fucking hate it

Morning everyone~

Had fun hanging with yoza yesterday, although it got cut a bit short. Plus bought a few cool old games!

Also for my 3 month with Ritsu I didn't have to do anything. She came to my dream for the first time in a real way. Was so nice!

It's father's day and I won't even get to see my kids. What a miserable day.

Nothin', you?

Same.

did you remember to tell your waifu you love her today?

Mornin niggers. I can feel the control slowly slipping away. I watched a season and a half of The Office last night trying to fall asleep and stayed up until 11:30.AM

Mornin senpai. That sounds pretty cool.

Damn that sucks. I won't get to see my dad either. ;_;

Winter is fucking shit

Fucking nothing

Way worse. Time would lose all meaning.

Makes no sense.

Bully winterfags.

Winter soon m8. Except not really

You the same guy that used to post "winter soon lads" about half a year ago?

It is winter :^)

Sorry user. Why can't you?

Every day!

Morning ae86~

Whats new with you?

Yes.

Finally getting round to finishing the story line in Monster Hunter 4U even though I got to G2.

Evening.

Its winter for me, sucks too cold when I go for jogs.

Nice one Ritsu, you should of made/had a cake or something nice for it.

I need to stay awake for at least another 9 hours and I have no idea how to do it. My legs hurt a lot because of the lack of sleep and I don't know if I can keep going.

fuck

my condolences

but thanks for reminding me it's fathers day, i'll buy my old man dinner or something, he always tries to be lowkey about his birthday/fathers day

i'd like to see you try, winterfags are stronk

Hello, you might know me as Yakuza.

But here in this very special thread, I'd like to take things seriously.

This is Darth Sion, he sleeps with vibroblades. Help us, stop people sleeping with vibroblades.

You may think you're immune, but you're not.

Listen to Sion's family why don't ya?

Sion's brother Nihilus: [unintelligible]

Sion's adoptive mother: Apathy is death.

Call now and donate. At 555-555-5555.

Or over at the cytube, cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Anyone know which third world countries are easiest to exploit economically, and how exactly to maximize profits off the backs of third worlders to jump-start a multinational corporation?

What's stopping you?

Can't you have a nap or get some coffee?

For Ritsu? Maybe for the one year. Might make one of the ones you always see in the show like this.

Can you take a nap at all? Even a 30 minute one will help a lot

Baller.

Sven-coop. It's the only game I can play because my computer is fucked and blackscreens every time I try to play something newer than 2001, and requires a restart.

My cousin offered to fix my shitty computer and install some high-tech nvidia card and such. I haven't called him back yet but I should soon, he had to leave town to go see his daughter but he should be back by now.

He also wants to be steam friends and while I want to oblige him I'm worried about either me or one of my user Stem friends revealing my power level.

Try caffeine.

If I fall asleep, I sleep for 8/10 hours. I can't wake up after naps.

Coffee makes me shit, which makes me more tired.

It's a horrible endless cycle

Nice pic, just watched that episode.

Nothing at all. Drank Cream soda with vodka and that shit is fucking cash m8.

Just passing by. I how everyone is having a fun existence. I was unable to play vidya as I was at a wedding today.

Hey man! How the fuck have you been? It's been a long while since I've last seen you.

How's life?

I'm going to get drunk and watch Clarkson Era top gear with mine.

My ex is a cunt

Their mom arranged for them to spend the day with her fucktoy

No idea, you're the sith.

I used to be like that but I started setting up a loud as fuck alarm on my laptop and setting it on the other side of the room if I really needed to wake up.

You got married!?!?

Try caffeinated soda, or caffeine pills.

Nah.

Whose wedding?

Sounds like fun. I used to drink with my dad back in the day, never more than a beer or so though.
Holy fuck I'm mad.

Got cheated on, backstabbed by the same girl. Had a one night stand with someone else a few months later. Got a gf who then dumped me a few days ago. Dog died 2 months ago.

But apart from all that I'm pretty happy right now. How are you smokes?

Holy shit thats incredibly fucked up. Glad I gave up on 3d. Really sorry user, hope you get to see your little ones soon.

Stay well hydrated.

You're a monster.

two can play at this game

considering my line of work, i've been outside in balls cold and bullshit heat, but cold is more enjoyable on both a feeling and an aesthetic level

I loved the whole series.

You should tell their mother to go fuck herself.

Should be nice, seems easy to make, looks like a sponge cake with cream on it, so you can just buy a sponge base, cut it in half fill that up with cream, put the top on then cover the top with more cream.
Pavlova a best cake though.

I was drunk all week so great, I may of told you but I ran fast enough so yay.

would you really want to deal with street shitters though?

Man I'd love to go to a wedding, any excuse to drink in a suit.

Damn that sucks.

Yeah. I think it's the greatest of all time. Every level you look at it it's perfection.

Cold make me move slower and my fingers hurt in the cold
In the heat my body loosens up and I feel more energized
Cold is fucking shit

No.

A couple in my church. It was a small wedding, but it was nice.

Sounds like Canada. What type of work do you do?

today i will try to make a gate

Geez, what a run of bad luck. I've been the same as always, nothing new to report. Has anything good happened at least?

Fighting against cold is piss easy, you just have to wear proper clothing. Fighting against heat is much more difficult and require strength of the mind.

What a cunt.

When it's freezing cold you can always wrap up warm in blankets and have a nice coffee. When it's hot you can't do shit, you can only take so many clothes off.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Cold hurts, heat is just annoying.

I hate cake but I'll do it for her. And what pavlovia?

I forgot to pick up cream soda! Crap I need to tomorrow, that will be amazing.

Karen a shit

Alisu > Karen.

What's up, people? I'm doing pretty fine myself. It's been a good week. I got that one confidential job I mentioned done and I have to say, it was a lot easier than I was expecting. I was nervous at first, but realizing it was much simpler than it looked, I managed to get it done smoothly. It was a lot of fun, though.

As for vidya, I got my hands on the Vita remake of Odin Sphere. I remember playing that game on the PS2 before and never managed to get past that chapter with the rabbit guy. Game was hard as all shit, I'll say. This version seems to be a lot easier, feels like you have a lot more options, what with skills and new attacks and all that. Also, getting EXP from food is OP as all hell. I managed to steamroll through the first few levels because I was so overlevelled. I'm planning on going through classic mode once I'm done with the game. It's really, really fun and I definitely recommend it.

What have you all been up to?

I want to exploit them for my own goals. I want to make a NEET enclave and help the Boss' mission.

Guy that had the cat with the runny poops here a few days ago, turns out he had a foreign body in his system, a string to be more precise, he crapped it out along with some blood and I took him to the vet right away, clean bill of health thank goodness, he's back to his old self now.

In shittier news it feels like this election is turning even sensible people into retards and its hit my family, even after politely request to stop posting political shit on their kikebooks they refused, and I even got dogpiled by my bro and his GF, so yea fuck that, I shut mine off and refuse to deal with it.

And the last game I played was Souls 2, spent an embarrassing amount of time on the ruin sentinels.

I am very mad too. They are my daughters, not his.

She taught me why my dad is done with women.

I do every time I see her.

What did you expect?

Congratulations amigo.

Star gate? Time gate? Garden gate? What?

Ay yang. How is odin sphere anyway? I remember seeing a lot of ads for it back in the day but never played it.

Sure, a lot of good has happened. Found some friends for the first time in a long time. Starting to pull my life back together and get some direction again, not to mention I have 2 months off to relax and play vidya.

Yeah, you might just want to give up on that kikebook shit. It's very draining now.

Don't your daughters have any say in this?

I enjoyed marathoning it, took me two days though. Wish I could have done it all in one go, but I couldn't. Still need to see the movie, eventually anyway.

BRfag here. It's winter here and it's been comfy as fuck. Feels nice to actually sleep with your blankets on.

Oh shit, you and Yoza met? Sounds like it was fun, didn't know you guys lived so close to each other.

That's why I'm an avatarfag.

Guess it was boring.

Explain.

Make a compilation of their posts

I hate them, but they won't leave unless we bully them out

Facebook is cancer anyway. Why anyone would want to see all the shit that other people do online boggles my mind.

Glad about your kitty!

Sometimes its best to quit while you are ahead. Or at least before you fall too much more behind.

little south of it, northeast USA and i'm in carpentry

cold limbers me up and keeps me awake, and i love the feeling of a bit of a shiver so mabye i'm just a fucking psycho

summer makes me lethargic and sleepy

pretty much, and winter clothing is great, in the summer you can only remove so many layers

this nigga gets it

what you don't like a little pain?

Where?

Good work on your job user, glad you found employment. As always, nothing new on my end.

Morning.
Rain is really comfy when you're sitting at home sipping tea, how is your weather?

RIP the only beings on this earth who actually will care about you

Sorry for your loss, user.

My brother used to work at an autism center and he's helping me get a job there. Pays $13.50/hr, I'm still uncomfortable hanging around people lower on the spectrum than I am, but I heard there's some spergs there too, so I guess it couldn't be that bad.

Paradoxical Reactions are a thing, user.

one to go on my garden because the chickens keep knocking stones down the steps onto the grass and its not good for the lawn mower

i wanted a stupid vita or a wii u or some 3ds games but instead i got a smeggy ipod for my birthday i need to ask my mum to send it back but im too shy

What? The worst I ever see is shitposting saying "Holla Forums pls go"

Same state but opposite ends. He just happened to be on my end this weekend.

Had enough in my life already.

Happy to hear your cat is safe and sound user. A healthy pet is a happy pet.

It's been overcast as usual. Had a thunderstorm last week which was fantastic, rain is top-tier weather.

GOOD.

Yeah.
AoE2.
Also the Elite Sniper 3 torrent had some virus in it so all that time spent downloading wasted.
Might find a new torrent because I want something else to play.

You should show them this comic unless you're some commie faggot who supports the corrupt establishment.

So are you going to post a picture of your cat?

Its a windy summer night, pretty dang comfy.

Thats the most boring of the three options I gave you. Get some taste.

My gramps used to have chickens, fresh eggs was nice

What the hell is leftyb?

So what do you think, the good outweigh the bad?

Oh yeah, you go to church too. Did you know them?

Are you going to make Mexico pay for it?

This. I can't even sleep if it's not cold

It's literally perfect, the best drink I've ever had. Someone mentioned it in last thread so I tried it.

Mornin yang.

Glad he's ok. Pets getting sick is really upsetting. And not to say I told you so, but getting gangbanged by retards is the only thing facebook does.

If I was a judge and you murdered him I would let you off the hook.

Nice. Internet friends?

Yeah. Movie's great, I waited a long time before seeing it too. It reads kind of separately from the series; like saying the same thing that the episodes said in a lot of places; but it's still Watanabe so it's just as good. Also it's responsible for some of the more godlike tracks.

She probably lied to them or something.

I don't see any way to get ahead here. I just want to spend time with the little things I shot out of my dick years ago.

Nigger Warning: extreme faggotry and blog posting ahead

so I'm sleeping next to my best friend right now and holy fucking shit life is suffering.
I've been in love with him for so much time and I've never been able to tell him; biggest problem being my sister, I don't know why she and her cuck boyfriend (for whom I have absolutely no regard) just love to hang out with us, this is an issue because I REALLY don't want her knowing I'm not the alt right straight male she believes me to be as she has her mind fucked by her bf into a tumblr feminist, I'm currently trying to correct her but she discovering I'm gay as fuck would completely fuck up her view of me beyond repair.
so I'm stuck in this horrible limbo between my personal feelings and my duty as a big brother and its rely too fucking much for me to deal with. I mean I'm a degenerate but I'm not a total degenerate, I know I won't be able to have children so keeping the bloodline pure depends on my sister and, as such, it's my top priority to ensure our next generation don't grow up to be like me

that said I do not know how will I be able to get trough this, I've been trying multitasking this shit for so fucking long I'm overwhelmed by it. Fuck.
sorry if the text is a bit wonky I'm kind of drunk right now

Me. We had a few cold days last week and I was all happy thinking winter had finally come back. Its been too long and its barely been two months. I wish it could always be winter.

Energy drinks and coffee

Afghanistan and Africa.

Training, drinking, vidya.

Glad to hear your cats alright. Almost had to put mine down a little while back. Dark Souls 2 is a good game. I dont care what Holla Forums thinks

but the phrasing was still funny.

Holla Forumstards pretending to be Holla Forums

if we have the luxury to enjoy a 4am circlejerk we probably haven't had enough pain yet

Did somebody say "communism?"

I love wearing a suit. It's a shame I don't get to do it often.

Nah, Latin American weddings are always a good time. What's there not to love about good food?

Yeah, I get along well with all of the congregation. We're a smaller church anyways, doesn't hurt to know everyone.

Mines going to have a strawberry twist cause thats the only vodka I have. I'd like to try it with a cheap sweet whiskey though, wish I had some. Brown colas and whiskey go great together.

How often you get to see them?

What are you gay?

is it that time of the day again?
>>>/suicide/

trips?

Last night, for example, we had faggots defending Arkane studios for bragging how Dishonored 2 is going to have dykes in it. Now we've got system shock 3 thread and a couple of cucks are in there: 8ch.net/v/res/9751977.html#9756595

There's been more, though I think you can blame that on summer + E3. I always say E3 is cancer and niggers here just laugh. Also, Holla Forums is now a top 3 board, and I think nigger lovers from there are crossing over to here because no way could they penetrate Holla Forums

It's either bullying or waiting till summer ends.

Alisu > Karen

I'll have to watch it at some point. Know exactly how long it is?

fuck

I think so, I'm in a better situation now than I was before it all happened. Starting university was a good decision.

Real life friends, they at least seem to enjoy my company so maybe they do like me.

Sometimes I put my suit on just to see if I still look good in it. It's fun to dress up. I'm terribly vain

Guys when I said we should stop being depressed did you remember to stop
because it's pretty nice.
I mean
if you like not feeling like poo.

I mean
Aren't you all here to be with friends? I'd assume some of you want to be happy again. Right?
You keep coming here to see the same people and wonder, worry, n' whine about 'em.
Do you care? I mean it's the internet. Of course it's absolutely silly to care. You're talking to people halfway around the world about things that don't really matter, maybe to you they do, but somehow someone somewhere cares enough to give you advice.

Maybe that's the closest some of us'll ever have to a real-life friend.

And maybe some of us do care about you.

I know that is so. All of you are family; broken people, trying to piece each-other together.
But maybe you forget that, sometimes. That's okay. Maybe if you remember you can be happy?
Maybe if you remember you can be strong, for us, for yourself.

You don't really expect it from family though, I tried to be more than nice and amicable to.

It's a lot of fun. Probably one of the better hidden gems on the PS2, and now that it's out on virtually every Sony system, that's your chance to check it out. It's a sidescrolling beat em up/RPG of sorts. The remake allows you to pull off some CUHRAYZEE combos, and there's also stuff like crafting, alchemy, cooking, etc. It's a pretty hard game though, but the remake's a bit easier. Recommended for sure, especially if you liked Dragon's Crown (same devs).

Yeah, and I'm getting paid really well for this one, far better than most of my other work. And it looks like next month will be particularly busy, so more money for me to spend on vidya

Cold. We had some rain a few weeks back, but now it's getting dry again.

By autism, do you mean high functioning autism? That shit's pretty hard to deal with. You need a lot of patience to take care of the really autistic kids. Still, it could be a learning experience. Pay sounds nice.

If you're going for a handheld the Vita is definitely your better option. I have a 3DS too but it's been gathering dust for the past 6 months. I might pick it up again to finish Senran Kagura 2 and play the new Pokemon. The Vita though has a huge library of games. You'll have your money's worth. Only downside are those goddamned memory cards, but if you mostly play physical copies, it's not really an issue.

Morning, friend. How are things?

I got my hands on some chocolate-flavored beer tonight. Well, "chocolate", it's got cocoa on it, and that's about it. Tasty as fuck, and quite strong, too.

Good point. I've only been to a couple weddings myself.

Where the fuck did Holla Forums even come from?
I really doubt they're from 4chan like about 95% of our userbase since I have never seen any relevant commie community back when I used to browse that place.

It's summerfags. I can't wait for it to be over.

To bad I'm playing with someone from Kangarooistan and the ping is atrocious.

What even goes on in these threads.
In my years of posting on this site and halfchan before it I this is my first time actually bothering to figure what they are about.

Communism is objectively the best political system.

Tor stop shitposting.

Sounds delicious. Good taste by the way.

Right, yeah I saw the pics. Very nice.

These threads kept me going, people in here are pretty neat.

What happened to your cat?

Ehh never been a fan of the "life could be worse" argument.

Theres some kind of shill blitz going on right now all over the internet in my opinion. I saw over night Trump hate go through the roof for example. Started a couple of weeks back.

Hey fuck you, a man can dream

they blew in with the goobergabbers from leddit

Then that's all that matters. What major you going for hombre?

you trying to trigger a Holla Forums vs Holla Forums argument?

The free booze is the only good part about weddings

Pavlova.
Best type of cake, It was made in NZ so of course its gonna be the best.

Thanks.

The movie is set in the middle of the series, so its just more action/time with the characters to watch which is nice.

I usually have them on weekends.

Sorry for being the exact kind of faggot that I despise, it's just that I needed to let out some thoughts.
And as you can probably figure out a right winged gay that votes Trump really has not a lot of people to talk feelings to.

Only reason I come here is because I care.

4AM is my only group of friends. Its why I try to be nice and give advice whenever I can.

What. I always thought it was a turn based rpg.

Shitposting, feels, avatarfags.

Law, if someone told me when I was 10 years old that I'd be studying that I would have laughed.

What about free food too? I love buffets.

they migrated with us but could not handle the Holla Forums bantz so they made their own board with communism and shit memes

Truly that trip was a great experience. I sincerely feel bad for anyone who had the opportunity to go, but decided not to.

unless your advice involves suicide it's wasted
visit >>>/suicide/ for more information

He got better. Just ammonia in the end, thank god.

Well the important part is you tried I suppose.

Implying either would argue, instead of throw buzzwords, report and block each other.

Rain never fails to be comfy

The snake is eating its own tail

small churches are the only good ones. What denomination are you?

Not exactly.

That's pretty cool dude, good for u.

nigga you drunk. That was the most incomprehensible thing ever said that I completely understood.

its not so much an argument but a weird mentality i have

now although i genuinely enjoy the slight pain cold weather gives me, there is a whole other aspect of me that feels i haven't suffered enough to even warrant complaining which is why i only whine a little in 4am threads a few times a month

i often question if part of my depressed nature is born from the fact there are hardships i never experienced that should have beaten me into a better man

You're not alone if you're alone, together

Oh yeah, low-functioning auts are basically retards. Though I'm a sperg. We're not one big happy family, this spectrum thing is kinda bullshit. Honestly they disgust me.

Hope you can still make it to the threads at least.

Well whats it like, I ain't looking this shit up I'm lazy.

Thats at least something. Makes her even more of a bitch for not letting you have them this week. How old are they?

You mean pneumonia? Ammonia is a chemical.

Your welcome. Please donate.

I lost control a long time ago and I have no where else to, go these threads were destroyed and there was nothing anyone could do.And you people think its funny too.

I really needed these thread too, it used to help me unwind and get my mind from thinking of killing my self every waking moment of my life.

I do the same occasionally. I wouldn't say it's vain; what's wrong with a little confidence boost?

Blogposting, avatarfagging, meta discussion, etc. It ranges from comfy threads to severely depressing ones. Stick around!

secret complaining and feelings den

and i guess the frequent guys here like the avatarfags have their little circle jerk because they can visit more frequently?

i won't pretend like i don't come to 4am drunk a few times a month to get shit off my chest anonymously because i don't trust people in real life

The cucks won't be happy until the entire world is unbearable shit. Even ignoring them is getting hard.

I need a hwite man only safespace, fam.

just avatarfag and ruin someone else's life with it instead

Why not drop everything and go innawoods for a while. Make yourself into the man you want to be.

Well whats wrong user? Nothing is stopping you from venting if you need to.

I ain't your friend, nerd!

Only downside is that my car reeks of cigarettes.

Remember my fellow brit anons to help save the country on the 23rd.

Good fucking taste, my friend. I need to check some mods for that game.

It sure was. I'm done with it though and now I'm just having regular beer. Wanna get a bit more tipsy now.

I'm more concerned about there being a communist board here.

You're probably thinking of Grim Grimoire or whatever, which was also a Vanillaware game, although it's an RTS of sorts. Seems kinda fun, but I've literally only seen it once at a friend's house when I was in middle school.

Just don't get too obsessed with it. Just relax for now and enjoy the night with us faggots.

Yeah, everyone ends up deserving different treatment because autism affects people differently. That's why it's called an autism spectrum: it's not one single disorder, but many of them which can be qualified as autism. Asperger's is one such example, though it's one of the less severe ones too, basically like ADHD.

I kinda wanna come here more frequently. I realize I'm only showing up on Saturdays.

Are you seeking professional help? Doctors, therapy?

They're 6

Not only that, but the type of kangaroo fucker to just get the sudden impulse to wreck your shit.
See pic related.

VOTE LEAVE, DEATH TO TRAITORS, FREEDOM TO BRITAIN

CAMERON FOR CORNWALL PRISON 2016

Sheeit nigga, enjoy your fatass paychecks once you graduate.

1. because i'm still not entirely sure who the man i want to be is beyond being physically tough

2. i worry about my parents who i help a lot in day to day life and since i was useless to them when i was younger i try to give back more now

Chocolate beer is fuggin great. So is oatmeal beer. I usually have em around Christmas time.

NO BULLY

Isn't that the one with the skele? How would I get those confused?

Just make sure you try to stick close to them, they'll see in the end that you cared. More than most kids can say about their dads.

Is it at least an hour and a half, or around that?

Fuck winter, winter is gay. Too dark and cold.

Britanons, I've heard that one of your pozzed politicians got shot recently and the media are using her as some kind of martyr against Brexit, is that true?
That sounds fucking disgusting in multiple ways.

How old are you? Kids shouldn't worry about being useful.

Them dubs are perfect.

I know you're reading them idiot. Don't tempt me, I'm bored and you know what I'm capable of. 5 a.m. I don't care what you have to do.

How do you mean destroyed?

Yeah but it's still really fucking funny. Cox ate cocks.

Yeah I have ADHD too. It's bearable though, now that I have adderall for it.

Yes it's true, 4 days until the vote too.

Are you the same suicide user from a while ago? Welcome back. How are you doing?

Closest to Baptist, but no two churches are the same. I'd like to say my pastor hasn't strayed from proper doctrine.

Somethin's better than nothing. And if you aren't going to school as well as working you could probably work your schedule around the threads.

Not a britbong but thats the only time I've ever really believed in the false flag stuff. His statement at the hearing made it too obvious. That guy is going to "commit suicide" once this news dies down and then get a fake identity and a suitcase full of money and fuck off to Asia.

Please tell me its an avatarfag

10/10
Would plot world domination while doing an 18th century masquerade orgy with

crusading as usual

there's a lot of people that need to kill themselves and they didn't even know about it
lucky them, I will remind them
>>>/suicide/

i'm 25 and i work for my father

but my old man has periodically resuging cancer and my mum isn't in the best of health either, on top of my younger brother being a RUDE LITTLE PIECE OF TUMBLR BROWSING GARBAGE WHO BRINGS NOTHING INTO THIS HOUSEHOLD BUT COMPLAINTS AND A BAD ATTITUDE

so since i don't truly know what i want with myself i try to give back to them as much as i can till i blow my brains out

shipping is for fucking fags but i would of liked a questline to help them hook up

Hey everyone.
WHAT ARE YA

>Living?

Recently fixed my sleep schedule only to fuck it again. Oh well.

Not to mention any factors of production not involving labor(a mud pie is still a mud pie no matter how long you or anyone else spent working on it.)

I'm not even going to get into the argument of the lack of economic incentives.

Do you niggers even game theory?

I feel like there's no time in the day however, when the sun sets a 5:30pm. Fuck that shit.

You made it sound earlier that you had a really easy life, I think you are underestimating yourself user.

Good, in that case I'll fork over for a good cigar to enjoy while watching it.

Yeah thats the one. Thanks bud.

yes yes I know, death. preferable. communism.

Whats the occasion? Moosehead beer is delicious

Those are the best parts. Cold and dark is the best atmosphere. Keeps you somber and in sweaters with tuques. Better than summers heat. Then theres cuddling, hot cocoa, cold walks in fall. List goes on really but im too tired to say it all tonight.

Apparently she got shot in the same area as the new prostitution ring they found in britain.

stone poster is kill ?
then i will post the good threads

gameing and art

strange abused thread

Sorry im late, been grinding for gear on monhun portable 3rd during the whole day. I ordered a red n3ds xl from amazon even though ill have to eat dirt for a month now.

Well shit alright. I could always use a good comfy thread
Having actually bothered to read one of these threads for (what I beleive to be) the first time its a lot more depressing than I thought.
At least it seems you guys got a nice little thing going on with these threads with each other.

Well fuck you too buddy.
You can bundle the fuck up in winter, and turn on a light.
In summer the only thing you can do is crank the AC, turn on every fan in the house, and wait for death as the electric bill skyrockets.
Winter is a comfy wonderland filled with magical snowfall and hot coco

Nothing a few days of effort and some coffee can't fix.

booze>food

Its a really tastey cake which you cover with cream and chocolate chips, or fruit if you want.
Stop being a fag and google it.

I was born in December. I was born in the cold. Molded by it.

do squats then go on a walk outside.

Shitposting for another 2 hours
Cheese nips
Water
Maybe try to finish adventure island later
Thats private
The apprentice soon
Had a great day today for once!

Yaaah.

I know of a fun game that involves grinding your intestines
>>>/suicide/ should have all the details you need on that one

(((Pure coincidence))) am I right?

Posting in 4AM
Nothing now.
See above.
Modded New Vegas
Later.
Some anime maybe later.
My life sucks but that's something everyone has heard from anyone at least once here.

No. Thats exactly whats wrong with these threads, society and the world everybody needs fucking recognition, everybody needs to be noticed at all times. Vapid and depressing.

Good to know.

Dr Smith is trying to set up dual appointment with Dr Wesson PHD they both want to meet with me at the same time.

You answered your own question bub.

Except I don't love anything except the innocent though and concept on not existing.

What's up guys? Shit last night was crazy in here. We hit posting limit

i have internet, food, the luxury of getting drunk with a day off tomorrow, and some spending money in my pocket

in the grand scheme i have it too easy. … ah but i'm self loathing so take what i say with a grain, like i said earlier the only time i get to get this kind of shit off my chest is when i get a bit drunk for a 4am thread

pointless thought, anyone here like Kinos journey and golden boy? those animes cheer me up a lot

Great, i'll watch out for it!. Thanks for the suggestion friend :)

Glad we can avoid the shitshow in that case.

No problem m8

Is tamako market any good?

Spoonfeed me your cake.

4am and waiting for nige to appear on TV to talk about the referendum
Had some buttered toast earlier, got some cocktail sausages right now.
Vimto lad
Going to finish up Strider later and maybe start Bravely Default again.

To each their own.

November here, glorious weather and seasons.

howdy folks!
how are ya?

Playan video games
Nuffin
orange juice
Majora's Mask 3D
Later
Nuffin
No

not true.

I'm good, how are you?

I haven't lived in a house with ac for over a year buddy- it's not that hard. I live in a place where in summer, temps can easily reach 113F.
Fucking casuals

Yeah, I wanna start taking a look at some different kinds of beers. Last night I went to a German restaurant and I had this amazing fucking beer that holy shit, I don't think I've tasted anything better than that. I forgot the brand right now but it was legit German beer, and it felt so fucking smooth but strong, it was unbelievable.

Well, like I said, I've literally only seen Grim Grimoire once. The only Vanillaware games I know are Odin Sphere and Dragon's Crown, the former of which is the only one I've played, and that's an action game with RPG elements. Really, the funniest part is getting EXP out of eating food.

Yeah, there's no way around ADHD other than meds. You can train your mind to make it more bearable, but in the end, it's how your brain was born.

Well, advances in psychological and psychiatric research have revealed that mental disorders are far more common than we think, we just never really paid too much attention to them unless they were particularly severe. I do agree that yes, a lot more people are autistic than what we like to believe, and it's about time health care systems caught up to accomodate the particularly bad cases.

Yeah. To be honest, I just haven't felt like talking, really. Most of the time when the threads are up, I'm either playing vidya or watching/reading something.

Nothing, really. I just felt like it. I like getting drunk during the weekends. I drink on weekdays too, but not as much. I just enjoy the feeling of alcohol in your body, the way it affects you. Everything feels lighter, better, easier to digest.

Good game. 3 is shit though.

I'm sure you can postpone those appointments. Nonetheless, I don't blame you.

I was half joking
I understand that someone with severe problems would prefer to talk to someone who doesn't identify himself as a weeb cartoon trash waifu and shits out a thousand pictures of her each thread
it just feels like a slap in the face to people with actual problems

Sounds delicious, but are you one of those weirdos that fap to their food

Honest question user. I'm genuinely curious.

Yeah I didn't even notice until I woke up or I would have just stayed up for the last 5 mins of the thread.

What you up to plank?

Ay kanji! You find a place yet?

Last warning before I start publishing your personal data here.

I had a facebook, but I never used it. Hell, there weren't even pictures of me on it. I ended up deleting it awhile ago. Good riddens.

Crazy gay.

Pretty good yakuza. gotta help out for dinner on fathers day

Glad you had a great day friend.

Enjoy New Vegas and don't hate your life friend.

Buttered toast is pretty good. Bravely default is one of the reasons I owned a 3DS

Orange Juice is mad healthy. You'll have a happy life eventually

is 2 any good? i got it for free but i haven't played it yet, i like 1 a lot

Same old, same old. You?

Please. That's allegedly an IPA but it doesn't taste hoppy at all. It's absolute shit.

How does not taking your meds feel? Unless you'd need to focus for a job or school or something I didn't think adhd was that bad.

Yeah. It's hard to tell, because doctrine can vary a lot even in denominations; you almost have to go by a church-by-church basis.

car hunting
less so I can lose weight. It's working.
nothing other than smash
the office(U.S.(. It's fucking great.

nice. Enjoy.

ok you lost me

4 am nigga
Had some pizza earlier in a bar
Not drinking anymore I'm way too drunk
Well I have a friend playing warband on the other room
sneakily next to my sleeping best friend
I actually watched a Mongolian movie a few hours ago, good shit didn't catched a word tho
What doth life?

Google probably already has my data, you don't scare me.

Wish, I could hang out with my dad. He has to work, so I can't go visit him.

normalfag.

No what the fuck

Nothing lost in that case.

Welp. I just discovered this monstrosity near my bed. Not even going to bother. Sleeping on the couch.

WHERE CAN I GET A "FUCK COMMUNISM" LIGHTER?

Eh at least you are doing stuff for your folks to the best you can. More than I can say at least.

Thanks!

Hows your day going?

pops looking for a place. i'm probably gonna be on neet bucks when we move possibly. I've been hallucinating more than ever.

Do me, faggot

christmas

Please dont do that

Oh I will nigger. I will.

Thats just a little beetle thing. Chill.

Smokes hand carves them.

That's it? Nigga that's nothing.

amazon.com/Communism-Zippo-Lighter-Preacher-Dillon/dp/B003B9F674

What kind of link is that?

It's just an assassin bug bro- you can easily pick those up.

hey

I'm doing better. still need to pack up my shit when we move. also found some ass backwards way to stream on twitch.

I didn't know you had hallucinations. What do you see?

What makes you say that?

I don't like you.

Drinking A&W root beer.

It could probably work in a post-scarcity economy.
We have the internet now, don't we? If communism is established, it should make sure everyone has a computer and internet access.
There's always labor vouchers. I know Marx didn't like em but oh well.

IMy parents really fucked up by keeping me off caffeine for most of my life even though it actually helps people like me.

I feel spent, like all my energy is gone. I feel like I'm drifting around, and my head hurts. And when I fap it's not nearly as pleasurable as it is when I'm on my meds.

At your nearest Walmart :^)

Yeah, it's a great game, actually. It feels a lot more fast paced than the first game, but it feels very satisfying. The end of the game is particularly trippy. Can be decently challenging too if you play on the higher difficulties.

I suppose. Oh well, maybe I'll feel like talking more often.

Use your shoe.

Whats up user?

Like anything else, just try as many different ones as you can. Granted, some will be shit, but then you can act like a beer snob and try to explain why.

Amazon. Or join us on the next road trip.

No, matt patts voice annoys me too much to.

MGSV, and 4am a bit.
Peanut butter sandwich
Diet pepsi of something, its some knockoff. Irished it up a bit with rum too.
See DOAN
Did before to AA2.
Nothing. Watched letsplays of e3 shit to see anything I missed. Most was disappointing.
Tired. Though thats probably too little sleep with too much training.
Yeah me too. I was waking up around this time last week.

Its always a coincidence when jews are involved. Like jedi and the force.

Avoiding things is always nice.

Yeah the fluffy cloud feeling in your head can be good to relieve stress. Or how it feels like you've got too much liquid in your body but its all centered on one side. Whatre you drinking for beer?

Thanks for reminding me to turn off friendly fire next time, you trigger happy cunt.

Pics and story.

Love me some short prose

Thanks dude. You're the best user here.

Yo.

don't let guilt consume your life like it does mine

i know i'm just going to commit suicide in about 5 years and leave any wealth i've accumulated to my parents

Man up

Drinking lemon, lime, bitters and whiskey.

Pretty good.

Just a little bug mate.
I could understand if it was a spider or some other commonly feared but, but that guy is harmless.

Hey, it was only twice I swear!

Hello?

suck my dirty noodle

I'm out, goodnight everyone.

But booze>food

can't you just end yourself instead, would save us the hassle of dealing with whiny faggots.

We're always here in case you do.

Well at least you admit its size

Night.

Sorry I'm late.
Friend asked if I wanted to play Ace of Spades and just sent me an address, so I've been playing that for like 4 hours and having fun with him.
it was most likely a cuckchan server which scares me greatly. I'm not a cuck right?

Also, my PC should be at my house this week. Can't fucking wait

Eh I have little guilt really. Lack of caring helps.

Hopefully you change your mind on the suicide thing though.

Cya next time wallpaperanon~

Yeah, like responsibility, or people.

No it's not.

it's like uncooked spaghetti. I'll put the prego back in yo momma

Trying to bullshit a resume for that security guard job. So far it's looking good but it needs more work. I'm going to lie a little about my work experience just like you said. I'm sure everyone else does it as well.

Yeah. But also if tons of people have psych disorders but they can manage them by themselves, it seems to me to be completely different from cases where you can't communicate or shit. Idk, it's complicated.

lol. Fucking faggots every time.

what the fuck is that it doesn't look dangerous.

My brother is full autismo. I have a little trouble with nomrie things like sarcasm, and social norms. It's not really a thing you'd notice about me. Also other stuff I'm not comfortable sharing.
That's also really interesting about feeling like no energy. I thought one would have too much energy. That's good that its' working out though.

heh you should have just googled "fuck communism lighter' that was the first result on google man

hey maybe, but for many years i've set 30 years as my deadline to end the dance if i don't find some meaning to existence by then

Yes it is.

Brexit?

You really need to get more chie pics.

Spend an hour to step up your avatar game.

Hope it works out for you. Security seems like the perfect job for us types.

I'm not afraid of it. I just simply do not want to deal with it. My room was boiling hot as it is.

I'll get it tomorrow. It can have my room for now.

It wasnt that bad really. There werent any lewds like last time. And it fizzled out fairly quickly. Though someone stole last post from me.

It can taste however it wants when its that good. I question your taste anime girl.

Hiya

Especially people. Sucks when it all blows up in your face though. But shit happens.

I mean what I said. Best dude.

Both intentionally, shithead

Suicide isn't the answer user.

Mostly auditory and some are visual.
mostly voices just call me a faggot but, it gets to the point where simply ignoring them does nothing. I get paralyzed with terror and see some freaky fucking shit. mostly torso's that have disembodied heads with a creepy ass grin swirling me.

Mah Chagas
Enjoy your death.

Fingers crossed. Now I know nothing of the situation or the magna carta but isn't leaving the EU basically common sense?

What have you done to feel guilty about?

You should have said cannelloni or something instead. Do you know how wide a spaghetti is?

Later.

says you
>>>/suicide/

I'm definetely willing to take the rist. Shitty beer or not, it's something new. They're usually stronger too, and I need that in my system.

Also damn, I got some cachaça (look it up) here as well. Thinking of pouring a shot for myself.

It's a local brand called Bohemia. Nothing too special, but out of the cheaper brands we got, it's one of the best.

Good night.

As fun as it seems for most people to say "cuck", you are not, in fact, a cuck.

Yeah well, being unable to communicate falls completely under shit like down's syndrome. It's difficult to deal with. I sure as hell wouldn't know what to do.

Fair enough.

No it isn't.

No I don't.

Mad, 'cause bad

It's been about 8 or 9 years since i finished high-school, and haven't seen any of them since. I'm going to go facebook stalk some people for a laugh. Should be fun.

Who cares, if you had fun and the other player weren't too cancerous, it might as well not matter.

My date is 30 too. Although I don't have any real goals like you to change my mind off it.

What if he starves while in there! Take him outside so he will be free.

Office is ay okay for the first few seasons. Good luck on the car.

Pizza is good. What kind of pizza? That's pretty lewd. Don't do that to your friend, friend.

It's going. LAN party for the next day.

The best kind of root beer, next to Barq's.

MGSV is actually pretty good. A shame it isn't fully finished though. Also yeah, I had it fixed for a solid week and then one night of hanging out and rip.

Goodnight user.

Did you buy a prebuilt or are you repairing something? And if you bought a prebuilt, did you at least do some research?

Don't kill yourself fugger.

Why do you let him/her have your room if you aren't afraid?

Yeah, I hope I get night shifts so I can secretly shitpost with you guys. What's going on with you Ritsu? Did you have fun with that other person from this thread?

it's the perfect size for entering the eurethra.

Hail Britania

I wish you bongs the best of fortune in this affair

You asked for it.

Well that sounds trippy as all shit. You ever thought about making a tulpa?

And I thought you loved tomboys. I know you are NEET, what else do you have to do?

I must have just left during the apex in that case.

decent bods

you must be a crazy bitch

fucking end yourself man

Watch tv shows, actually play vidya.

night

thanks. I remember even as a kid the drop off in quality after a certain point. I'll just get bored with it eventually I guess.

wait you're a girl? He's not a faggot? Damn that narrows it down…

Just a basic mozzarella cheese pizza
and he'll not notice, he has a very deep sleep

What games you guys playing?

Yeah it was great! We only hung out for like an hour~ though. Just chilled at this game store talking games and browsing. Was nice.

I did but, I'm not a fan of the idea of another person in my head

>didn't "buy" hue Vegas yet and don't plan to in the future

Not on my watch microshaft.

Says me.

Not too much, playing vidya and applying for jobs

Ay

Oh crap, I guess the only birthday presents I want is to get a job and to see the Brexit happen

Lowno :^)

I vidya, watch, and browse Ritsu pics all day long every day at the same time!

its okay to walk out of a movie that you don't enjoy

all around generally not being a better person, not finding something to dedicate myself to, not studying more in highschool, wasting money on short semesters of college education i didn't end up caring about, every time i ever said something mean spirited or any time ever asked for a favor or failed to be independent, any time i ever stressed out my parents at my listless nature, and every time i smoke a cigarette, or drink a beer or a soda

my self loathing is fucking incredible my dude

30 is a good deadline, chances our the world will be completely fucked by that point anyway

or we'll be fighting the muslims off with tooth and claw

glhf

Maybe he's just not here today.

step up.

Why don't you pirate Vegas

He can prey on my cat. I'm sure he can get out of he can get in.

It's easier to just move. I don't like killing bugs, but I don't like touching them either.

Not everyone has your mighty autism powers. Just most of us.

The whole "running around everywhere" part of hyperactivity is only really present in kids, when you age, it takes the form of irritability and fidgeting and restless repetitive movements.

I know a guy who works security at Arby's. His employer pays for all his meals.

Why does everyone go with 30?

Maybe you an funnel the voices and shit into the other guy.

Or just end up more crazy who knows

Theres some cmd code shit you can do to fuck up updates forever.

What you playing?

And good luck on brexit

wew

I search plenty dumbass.

body begins to kill itself around 25

That's when virgins become wizards and transcend this mortal coil

What the fuck am I looking at and what's the story behind it

Do you ever try to make Ritsu in games with character customization?

vegas is actually worse than premiere pro and premiere is shit.

Shit that sounds like shit.

27 isn't cool anymore.

Wew

Reminder that today, sunday, is Fathers Day.

Best for just price or nice tasting as well? We got some cheap beers here in canada, but the shit tastes so foul it'd be easier to suck someone off in the back alley for a fiver to get something decent instead of drink that crap.

Yeah I know what you mean. I wish there were a winter level and some large complexes to have to sneak through with the amazing gameplay they created. That and the knocking and a stress meter back. Especially with venoms ptsd. Would be interesting.

You really did. It fizzled out when spider surprisingly said no to buttsex.

:^)

Everybody says they're gonna go at 30. But 30 comes and 30 goes and you're still alive and not much has changed, except that you get more random old man pains and feel more tired than usual.

If it gets to the point of fighting muzzies on the streets I might stick around.

Oh me and yoza saw dino crisis today while shopping, that was a neat coincidence.

Its when you get "old" I guess. Decided when I was a teen and it still sounds like a good number to me.

Life isn't a movie. In a movie you can't do anything but watch, in real life you can change what's before your eyes.

probably the latter

booze>food

what a great day to meet your one true father in heaven and give up your earthly vessel
>>>/suicide/

Then wheres the fresh pics!

Few games have the headband.

But I already get random pains and always feel tired.

Doctors orders, high priority.

I figured you were. Its unfortunate what happened to these threads but its good to know I am not the only one effected by it.

I know you are pretending to be retarded, but what you are doing right now, your avatar, your posting style, your condescension etc. I could go on but I am sure you get the point.

That makes at least two of us.

EDF EDF EDF EDF
And I'm not British, though I am Commonwealth and 4 members of my extended family including dad lived in Scotland for a while

Funny how some of you in this thread live close to each other. I don't think anyone lives close to me. And even if they did, there are too many gays in this thread so I probably wouldn't want to meet up with them. No offense.

Bullshit, you see people up in their 70's running marathons and body building.

Eh, I'm doing better now, thanks to meds. Adderall is basically oxygenated meth; it's all the fun of stimulants without the facerot and disfigured anatomy.

Found out about it pretty late so I'm not doing so well in college up to this point, I'll get better though. Still, fuck college.

Thanks to whoever contacted him on steam. I got my dog back!!

Gn 4am stay classy

You're full of shit, attention whore.

Hey you weebs, make sure not to kill yourselves before 2017

you may wake up to a happening and find yourselves happy

I'll pray 4u, Kanji-kun.

Still not true.

You don't see them?

True.

It's either mid season 3/4 when it starts to go into heavy muh drama territory.

Cheese pizza is best, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Ah, okay.

I just got done playing some terraria/autismcraft with friends.

Eventually Kojimbo will make another Totally Not-MGS so don't fret. His new game looks promising.

Good night friend.

you crazy bitch

You don't have a waifu anyway right? Tulpa probably isn't worth the crazy in your case.

I don't really understand the whole british and commonwealth and scotland or UK bit. I just call all that shit bongland. Besides ireland.

WHY DID YOU GUYS THINK THIS WAS REAL

Was it ever?

They can do that but doing that stuff at that age does the body more harm than good as opposed to doing that at say 22

There is a Ritsu-like hairstyle in a FONV mod I installed, with the headband and everything.
I didn't pick it out of respect since I had lewd mods installed as well.

Eh, it's not BAD at least. It's definitely more expensive than any other shitty brands I could get. This one at least doesn't taste like piss. In fact, it has a pleasant aftertaste, not too sweet, but not too sour either. Feels just right.

How about making her with her hair down? She looks hot like that.

I've violated doctors' orders many times. They banged at my door, and while I was compelled to follow them, I somehow decided to stay. Don't know how, but I've managed to avoid it so far.

i can only hope that by 30 i'll still be a man of my word and have detached myself socially to die in fucking peace, or have actually found something to make me eat my words and continue living

i've always felt that since we don't choose to enter this world we deserve the choice to leave it if we feel we have no stake in it

you can only change so much and a lot of life boils down to luck

I need to fix my fucking back so I can start working out and get energy back. I feel tired constantly and feel like no energy and I'm fucking 21. I won't be able to fucking function if my body starts to go downhill anytime soon.

If it gets to the point of fighting muzzies I'll be joyous.

In real life you can climb that mountain. :^)

Hopefully by then I'll be in that kind of shape.

Yeah college is fucking dumb.

fucking exposed.

Lucky me.

nobody really cared

I wasn't even paying attention

"Old" is just a mindset man, you sound like my older brother.

I try to remind people of what it used to be
of course I'm not trying to put myself in any kind of position above or below anyone else
I'm venting with shitposting and get to shill a board I don't even have any connection to
and I know, one day, 4am will be great again

but if it doesn't, pic related >>>/suicide/
:^)

lucky dubbs

Seriosuly not until 2017

We actually live pretty far apart. He just happened to have family nearby.

What state you in?

Whats happening in 17? Besides Trump presidency?

see

What a coincidence you leave just as that happens.

I think I have more Chie pics then him.
And he still can't admit booze > food

totes is though.

Commonwealth is mainly Australia, Britain, India, New Zealand, Canada maybe and I think South Africa is in it itoo

I hope you get that security job. It's a pretty good deal because it doesn't involve much actual work.

Wait a minute, that dog.

The only ship I support.

But user, you can't kill yourself and go to heaven!

Hah, that's reasonable. There is a small amount of us that are relatively normal.

Should have bought it. I would have been proud.

im sorry i get off hurting people

potentially a cascading economic collapse

were gonna need you guys for removing kebab

I can go into detail if you want

Oh you mean the avatarfaggotry. user I don't mean to come off as condescending, I'm just not good at picking up signals. Filtering avatarfags not enough?

You really are a class act mugi.

That ones new, last one wasn't.

Might be fun in person.

I made a shitty and edgy webm yesterday, should I post it?

I do have a 3dpd and a waifu. and its pic related.

No it's not.

Yeah go ahead

Dad told me to get a security course as soon as I'm able because how well they pay and because most people doing the job don't want to do weekends and late shifts so they probably want more no lifes like me

California, L.A. Seems like most of you folks live on the mid or east coast.

Also turns out my friend that asked to cuddle with me ended up cheating on her bf and then dumping him 2 weeks later. Now I know why you guys don't like 3dpd

I't cant be worse than anythign leftypol has made and oc is always welcome

You know, I used to feel similar carrying the weight of all my past fuckups around with me. But you know, people are forgiving, and you have to be able to forgive yourself too! And there's a chance that people in your past don't even remember the incidents you aren't letting yourself forget. But you should feel guilty about smoking and drinking, those are vices after all! Let go of your past, user. You can't change it. But you can hang on to the lessons you learned from it so you can try to avoid making similar mistakes in the future.

Thats only for special occasions.

I wouldn't be happy about it really, that would mean the states were fucked. But it'd give me a purpose to stay.

I am your older brother. Except I'm white.

in death we become equal, in death father god will judge us fairly and if we repent he will take us in, mend our souls and free mtdew for everyone
>>>/suicide/ , for heaven is only one shotgun away

time for me to clock out, i definitely got more emotional than i should have this visit

i'll catch you fags the next time i can i guess, adios

you're completely right, but i haven't conquered that mountain quite yet

The point is, you're never too old to be able to do the things you want as long as you got the will to do it.

Dang I hope this is true. I don't mind doing weekends and late night shifts. I just want to be paid damn it.

Ohhhh ok. That makes sense sorta.

Post all the chies.

Had to buy my own games first! Plus it was like 40$, way too much for a joke in the thread.

I tried to post on your board but I'm not waiting 20 minutes to come up with 90 words for a thread
Come back when you fix the fucking rules

b-but I like mu drama. Sometimes.

please do

Wow. She asked to cuddle you when she had a bf?

things have to get worse before they can get better. And you already have a purpose to stay: being senpai in 4am threads.

Yeah. My fucking GPA fell below 2.0 so they revoked my financial aid, so I have to pay schlomo about $1,400. Have to take out a loan.

Though I also considered borrowing some money from a rich jewish family friend. Guy bought me a plasma HD monitor when my old one broke. Guy lives in a mansion and he's some aircraft engineer or something. Nice guy. He's really generous and anti-zionist. I'm not Holla Forums btw.

I ain't granting salvation to no illiterates
come back when your vocabulary exceeds 90 words

You hear all these rags to riches stories all the time, they make it because they persevere through the shit life throws at them. Put in enough effort and you can make it. Maybe not be a billionaire, but you can find something worth living for if you try hard enough.

Go ahead user. I always love news on the possible happening.

Thanks bb! not that i'll do anything but say "happy fathers day" when i bump into him in the kitchen. at least it's better than nothing

It's surprisingly more fun in person.

Yes.

Going to agree with this user. Getting old isn't a state of losing your fun.

That's odd. Most states use a 1.5 meter, at least in the south. Hope you get through college, friend.

Drama is fine in small doses, but not when you change an entire show to be around it.

Stay in denial

Just gonna post more drinking cuties instead.

Gotta put in the work.

Why don't you drop out of uni

Yeah. I couldn't tell if she was being serious but she probably was. Her bf lived far away and they only met 1 a month to fug. She's pretty fucking crazy, like most women.

I WARNED YOU

Plus you should have fucked her like I said. It would have been you that causedthe break up but hey pussy.

Later user~

I'm curious.

I have aspergers faggot
I struggle with coming up with one sentence, let alone a fucking paragraph

Your trips seem fine with that.

キターーーー

FUCK
Gotta reconvert.

of course you do, you're constantly awake for the 4am threads after all
but imagine a massive faggot with his daki and a ton of waifu pics in an AA meeting
there's a time and place for degeneracy

3DPD are always a problem

You're too short to be my brother, and too young.

Adios.

8ch will be long dead before I'm 30.

But I get your point.

More pics of girls eating!

No, in life we repent so when the day of judgment comes he will spare us. Furthermore, we are tasked to live life at the fullest. Throwing away the gift of life is effectively rejecting what God offers you.

40$? Sure you're not Australian? That's stupid expensive.

I can't stop watching youtube videos about breastfeeding. I really can't fap to this.

Quick bros tell me about your respective dsys.

Headed off for the night, see you all in the next thread Or when I remember to post here

Goodnight.

I think by the time she had asked me to cuddle she had already done it with the other dude. She and him aren't together, but I'm pretty sure they're going to fug later even though she says they're not and that it was only a moment of weakness.

I think the worst part is that she is trying to convince herself that he didn't deserve her. I mean yeah he was a jobless piece of poop that didn't give her much attention, but she seems to be the one that cheated on him. I should probably talk to her about that.

Can't help you there, I love breastfeeding
Just fap to it mang

Only if we do it together bby.

Eh, well its copying a lot of the themes of mgsv if thats anything. Death stranding might be a spiritual sequel.

.Ah ok I gotcha. So a good get buzzed drink. Just tolerable like a half decent soda.

Should stay next time. The gay never lasts long anymore.

There ya go. Remembering counts a bit. No one wants to be forgotten entirely.

Gnite link.

Can't deny those trips.

Thats between me and Ritsu.

Eh this isn't AA though. Needs a little levity or it'd just be even more depressing.

Hey, that's what I did! I abandoned all my old reprobate friends and skipped town, now live in a shitty city with nojobs. I was supposed to fade away and die quietly and nobody but family would know or care.

you seem adept enough to shitpost here
might as well pay some poor soul to write it for you

those who love their life will lose it
earth is not an amusement park to walk through

I live in Indiana.

Because then I'll never get to live out my dream of being a doctor. And if that doesn't work I'll probably kill myself because I'll have nothing left to live for. Honestly it's all these bullshit unnecessary classes and these professors are assholes who won't help me and tell me to read the book. Whatever happened to the work ethic? I'll probably just end up hiring an online tutor.

I have a night shift security job and I work during the weekends. Working on the weekend is not really a problem for me because I use that time to study.

I'm 5'6!

And I think I'm taller than Yoza!

Brick and mortar vintage game mark up probably.

Go watch Seikon no Qwaser.

See ya.

Pretty much. Also poured myself some cachaça now. The one we had here is like a blend with honey. Makes it easier to digest.

Can it not be with me as well? :^)

No physical games in Australia are $40

I thought he said 5'6

Ooh that's tough. And it's ok, not everyone is at the same place in their journey to enlightenment.

Hm. I guess I'll have to see.

Yeah I know. My back is just fucked somehow. It might be skulleosis, I don't know.

Wow sluts not even once.

8ch may die but 4am will live on. It has to, right?

been there.

I don't have any money left, nor the will to leave a suicide note on a site that will die in one year
I suck at shitposting too, I'm even Australian, I'm a disgrace

Breastfeeding is a prettygood fetish

Now we are talking!

Night user~

See you next time

That's why there's the discord server.

You can stop. It's not that hard.

Bye.

What security company do you work for? How did you get the job? Did you do a resume or something?

I'd say something else is hard.

I didn't have much to say that day anyway. Plus I was getting sleepy.

Just be a crazed doctor like frankenstein. Might be interesting. Or be a medic and work on soldiers in the field.

Never had it before myself. Whats it taste like?

Been on /storytime/ reading the Punisher. Snagged an image of this cutie She ends up being gutted by a younger sister of a woman named Annabelle. There's a plot to kill Frank and due to this woman appearing it throws them all off. I liked her because she had this really weird accent

if the will's not there, then don't even bother with suicide
clearly you have something left to do on this earth, so go out and find it, faggot

Eh stay out of it. And drop her from your life. She sounds like a typical 3dpd.

I'm not yakuza, I'm not into that stuff.

Hopefully. Maybe a 8ch knockoff will come along.

Alright user, this is a minor economics lesson and I'll try to keep it short

Countries back their currencies by one thing or another, we all used to back our Dollars and Pounds by gold standard like back in world war 2

during world war 2 everyone was buying arms from the USA and the USA made a killing. Later when shit was better people started wanting their gold back so the USD stopped being backed by Gold and the Gov. made a deal with the saudies in the middle east that they would only trade oil in US Dollars, this made it so every country wanted USD so they could buy oil and USD became what everyone backed their money with

But the USD isn't backed by gold or oil, it is a loan from the private bank known as "The Federal Reserve" which is the US Central Bank. The Loan is made at 100% interest which is why the debt never goes down because the Fed is the one printing the money to loan to the US Gov and in turn the world

are ya following me so far?

Have you tried swimming?

Going to bed, to dream of sweaty ass waifu. Night everyone!

kek

Fuck off.

Fuckin' love punisher max.

Are you drunk tonight yang?

Following you so far.

It's a pretty strong Brazilian distilled drink. Think vodka or tequilla. Probably about as strong as tequilla. Usually it's mixed with honey or lemonade to make it easier to digest, and it's also commonly used as an ingredient for caipirinha, which is a pretty popular cocktail here (usually cachaça or vodka mixed with some kind of juice. Usually lemonade, but I've had caipirinha with strawberry juice as well).

You're so pure.

See ya.

Yes. Quite a bit.

You're even shorter than I thought. Manlets, will they ever learn?

Yes, quite true. But I didn't say love life. I said live life to the fullest - fulfill the commandments, live as Jesus did. There is a major difference.

It's an old ps1 game. Shouldn't cost much.

Maybe I'm some magic genius or some kind of prophet
No are you fucking kidding me. An autistic little shit like me doesn't deserve life because I'm such a fucking useless member of society.

Lewd.

Could always tell them to be less gay and watch more westerns.

Yakuza is into boys?

I work for a small local company. They posted a job listing after the guy who used to work the night shift died from a heart attack. I wrote a resume listing some of my previous jobs like working as a night shift clerk at a hotel.

Ayyy

My trips prove me right

All hail my trips, proving me right.

Night yakuza~

I was just joking m8

I can tell! What you drinkin?

This much I understand but no one else seems to think this is a huge fucking problem when I tell them about it.

There we go, the edginess couldn't have been contained within 8MB so I scaled the quality down a bit.
キターーーー

Now I know why my computer has been having registry errors

Ahh ok.

So…we get rid of the fed?

They'd just watch brokeback mountain in the cytube.

whoever talked that into you, tell them to kill themselves instead

being alive means fearing death, and that means fearing losing everything worldly, everything that binds you to this earth
you may not love it, but you crave it enough to fear to lose it

You would know!

Hes into exhibitionism

HA! Mugi you crazy german

I don't even use discord but I would for 4am.

I should check it out, punisher looks good.

Yeah. Don't forget 8ch is a knockoff of a knockoff.

I've been considering it. I should be seeing a doctor soon, it'll depend on what he says. If he says no running or lifting I'll go swimming. I just don't like swimming as much so I'm putting it off.

Drinking girls are adorable.

whenever i'm not feeling ok I always turn it outwards. I was reading the trump subreddit and someone said A FUCKING LEAF in reply to a canadian poster and it just pissed me off so much. There's nothing funny about that, splurting out memes isn't funny, it's not original, we get it they're canadian and they have a stupid flag we've all heard the 'joke' before just fuck off you absolute mouthbreather

maybe im hungry or something

Yeah I've been thinking of dropping her. She's a good friend but I just hate people like her. We'll see where it goes I suppose. I could really use some cream soda right about now by the way.

I've seen Diablo 2 on PS1 sell for $90 and aparently there is a shop here that sold SotN for $320

It was you SuicideAnon…
So kill yourself, leave a note on >>>/suicide/

One of my favorite Yang pics. How come Koreans make such amazingly lewd fanart?

I just had some cachaça (popular Brazilian liquor, pretty strong), and now I'm pouring myself another beer. Had some chocolate-flavored beer earlier today too.

It's pretty good.

I've never violated doctors' orders. I am a good little boy who does what the doctor says, they have my best interests at heart. I am incredibly compelled to follow doc orders he said he has the cure for all of my problems, it comes in .357 milligram tablet take once. I decided to go. Don't know how I've managed to avoid it for so long.
You are not trying very hard.

It'll never be great again, nothing will already know about the board. Good luck to you.

Filter the avatar fags and the entire thread disappears.

remove kike.

raging at retards you don't know is what the internet is for.

Maybe, but I'm not really interested in online chats. 4am is the only thing that's anywhere close that I go to

Doesn't matter much without the community though.

I'm pretty broke after today but I need the cream soda. That shit ain't cheap either. Always far more expensive.

Whats cachaca taste like?

Hope it works out for you user, tell us the prognosis when you get back.

Missed a golden opportunity to call it Orlando Nightclub level.

Eh, cytube isnt really gay, they're into other things.

Oh, that. Its alright I spose. It gets awkward when you get caught. But still fun sometimes.

I meant you flirting with Ritsu was lewd. The yang pic is hot tho.

I have a reserved seat just for myself, it'll have to wait a bit tho
but you clearly came in here with that attitude to begin with, I actually encourage you to find the people in your life who feed you this shit and tell them to fuck off

I'm aware, but it drives me all the more
everyone who cared left a long time ago, long before the homo posting, even before huey, when the first cancer symptoms came

But then you can focus on the anons in the thread who share an interest with you.

Best I could do with WMM.
Gotta "legally download" Vegas some day.

Well, it's your life, my friend, if you believe in your doctor, there's nothing more I can do. If, however, you're willing to talk, I'm listening.

Well, at least I'm trying. But seriously, I was dangerously close to suicide multiple times in my life. The fact that I haven't gone to /suicide/ in at least a month says something. So, I have some experience with suicidal thoughts.

Fair enough. I usually don't talk there very often too.

Basically it's stronger than vodka. It's very, very strong, like tequilla, maybe even more so. Usually it's mixed in with lemonade or honey to make it easier to digest. It's the kind of liquor that makes your esophagus burn.

Oh. Well, now I feel dumb.

But hey, opportunities, my friend.

Yeah, but if enough gays show up they can't vote to skip the video

why is yang art so great?

why is there literally no good karen art? This post contains literally ALL (all) of the karen art that I actually think is good

Yeah I guess. 4chan oldfags didn't really migrate to anywhere, they just kind of dissolved into the ether.

It'll probably be weeks because my family's insurance agent went on vacation without updating our plan so we aren't covered right now. But I will, thanks.

Since when? I don't fear death, but there is work to still be done on this earth. While I still have my life, which I have devoted to the Lord, I will carry out his will. Dying now wouldn't fulfill my purpose.

Thats because 2Dgirls are cute at everything they do.
Doctors should help, try going to an indoor pool so the weather doesn't matter for it.

Nothing gay happens in the cytube. There was some implied gay stuff in Dirty Pair last night but that was between two grills.

Someone could always mod.

Oh well that sounds pretty good with honey.

Have you even tried boorus and pixiv yet?

What classes are you having trouble with? Is it general ed classes?

Well, I'm off, good night (or good day in my case).

It's fine, not like we're going anywhere.

good

In short, all currency is backed by debt

Loans and credit debit and all kinds of debit are like a contract saying I will pay you for this, it's an asset

another term that could be used is derivatives

The Deutsche Bank, their central bank, has about 75 trillion EUR in derivatives, tho some sources say 55 Trillion, thanks to stuff like greek and european bailouts and general debt

the Deutsche economy is worth 4 trillion

all propped up by faith that the system works and backed by USD which is printed, as of the last 10 years, in extreme rates and also backed by debt

now usually how this is SUPPOSED to work in the US is that the federal reserve will lower interest rates in times of economic strife however the interest rate has been near zero since 2009 and at zero since 2012

this interest rate directly relates to how much you get from your savings monthly and there is such an insane thing as a negative interest rate like in collapsing countries like Venezuela

now the point I make with this is that despite NO interest rate, there has been NO economic growth and the Fed is so terrified of economic collapse that they wont even raise it a fraction of a percent

you still with me here?

Thats the spirit. Good enough imo tho.

Should see if he wants to erp on skype then

I think the only gays in there usually anyway are me,spider and tor. And i could only see tor wanting to watch brokeback mountain.

Mornin then, have a good one.

not visiting those viruses

Boorus is safe

Fair point.

but your purpose is dying, that is all you are born to do, everything in between is optional questing
you might as well become the soil that will help bear new fruit, better fruit
on a side note, fearing death includes seeing other die, I should've expanded on that, for they also keep you bound to this earth

Night mugi!

I'm surprised these threads have such a high average age honestly. I've only ever had someone in private admit to being 18 or younger twice.

Mostly early and mid twenties.

I know Walmart sold really cheap cream soda when I went to one in vegas. Other than that I've only really seen A&W cream soda in the stores I've been to.

Off to sleep. Goodnight anons. Jesus loves you!

Later.

have a good night

oh buddy, I have news for you

The Fed is our THIRD central bank

the first was abolished by the Founding Fathers

the second by Andrew "I KIlled The Bank." Jackson

It's basically all the classes where you have to write papers. The standards are astronomically high. Nothing is ever good enough for these faggots.

I feed myself this bullshit because I'm fucking useless, honestly
I don't consider myself useful in society because my memory is fucking trash since aspergers. I find it hard to perform simple tasks like counting or thinking of what to do when presented with something in front of me. I have serious social anxiety and can barely talk to my own family.
My life is fucked

Get an antivirus nigga

Because she's the best girl in that show. Asians seemed to have taken some Western creation and made it better.

Also, tits. I love those tits.

It is. I'm terrible with distilled liquors, so I'm surprised I managed to digest it. I guess I could go for some whiskey later.

I've actually done erp before

Yeah heard a bit of this before. What next?

Bel that you? Did you finally get more avatar pics?

I will only drink it in glass bottles.

Night reggie!

Are you at a university or community college? I'm currently at a community college and the standard for most papers is pretty low. As long as you aren't retarded you'll probably get at least a B.

You're gay?

True and true.

night

Yeah. I think people who are on chans now are in it for the long haul. We just need an admin that isn't a faggot.

God I hope Trump is Andrew Jackson 2: revenge of the whites

Yeah. I think 4chan definitely attracts the younger crowd.

night. have fun at church tomorrow.

And people look at me funny when I say jackson was the best president.

nobody is shit at EVERYTHING

You still haven't found your calling yet.
Have you tried art?

You and ritsu have erp'd on skype before?

Bi. But It counts.

the path you choose from here on out is up to you, but know that there is more than one

I write like a six year old, my drawings look like my 5 year old cousin did them

Fingers crossed.

Learn something new every day I guess.

Hey, is smokes still here? I made a few woodcuts on smoking; thought you'd like to use these in your folder.

Music? Have you tried learning an instrument?

should I come out of the closet or its not worth it

No, I mean, I've done erp in general before. Not on skype though, and text only, of course.

I sucked, my fingers are weak

Oh shit. What do we do?

Andrew Jackson was badass. Anyone have that one post that details his life?

Uni. But it's not just these shitty gen ed classes, it's also the scientific ones where you have to write real science reports like a real scientist :^)

It's a fucking joke. And it isn't even in my future work criteria.

I was at community before uni, before I transferred. Yeah, the papers were a lot easier to write and score higher.

I love vikings. It's not brilliant but it got the feel absolutely perfect.

c-can you teach me how to search for karen images please i dunno how it works

Wow user, these are really nice, how did you make these?

It's true. You're not shit at drinking.

hey that's pretty good.

Thanks, I made it through wood cutting and ink.

I'm the same way, they always make me sick.

For sure it does.

Nice user! Thats neat!

It's really impressive, thanks for going through the effort of making them user, I really appreciate it.

Alright everyone, I'm heading off to play some more Odin Sphere and then get some sleep. I'll see you all later. Tonight was fun!

They make me gag. It's awful. Maybe I'm learning, though.

See ya.

Hey I guess so! I'm cutting it down, though.

(((Rothschild)))

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

Go to pixiv.net

Look up karen. Get her moonrune name cause it has better searches and then you will get all the best OC right out of nipponland.

Yeah my drinks get stronger as the years go on.

Cya yang~

And now you see just how badass he was.

give me her nippon name

I really gotta learn to sneak and stop going full hurtlocker on niggers in fob battles.

Hopefully you learn something better than that today though. I suggest reading up on the new zelda game.

What? To your family?

Oh, text stuff. Shit you must have missed the big thing that happened in 4am a couple weeks back. If you liked erp you'd have loved the shitposting that night.

use tags, like whether or not you want lewds in the topleft, and dont use spaces. Like if I were searching big boss, id go Big_Boss, or it would look for both big and boss instead of together. Theres also categories that it will look through so you could also search for wtv karen is from as well.

Dang sounds like a pain in the ass. I'm psych major, I might have to do the same shit as you. I hope I get through it okay.

I've always loved Jackson and claim him as a Tennessean even though he wasnt born here. Didn't know he went up against the vampires though.

Whats her last name?

You never elaborated on why, I think, or at least not in my presence. Why did you choose to stop killing your liver?

Clearly you don't know how shit my taste in video games is.

Is that the first time you've seen that quote?

Why do you think history goes like this:

Well my sister hangs with my friends so in any case, is it just a waste of time or is it worth it

Lay it on me, ive played fallout4, I can take it.

If you wanna date a dude just go for it, and let em find out when you have a boyfriend. If they dont like it they dont like it. You cant make people like things, only decide how you live your life.

Powderkeg

a whole heap of shit has been happening

Bitcoin has shot up over almost 200 dollars since the 10th in the last it shot up about 70 a month or so back when Deutsche bank admitted to manipulating precious metal prices and plea bargined to help finger the collaberators

china has been ditching US debt in favor of gold and silver and playing games like devaluing their currency which fucks with USD, not a day after one of their ports explodes

if Brexit happens it could cause a cascading collapse of the EU and that debt has to go SOMEWHERE and if it causes a run on the banks or the banks just shut down the Muslims are already preparing for raiding parties in the EU. mudshits have been caught smuggling in AKs and other weaponry

The jews are switching to precious metals and telling people their (((kind))) to leave the EU

I'm sorry I kinda blew my wad on what I know, Holla Forums was half expecting this back in September and maybe it already started and it's a slow build but it's put me on edge enough to stock bullets silver and food, hopefully nothing happens and Trump makes america great again but I'm expecting full acceleration if Shillary gets into office

not a whole lot you need to do
if you have a gun stock some ammo, if you don't get one
/k/ will tell you a .22LR is a good starter rifle for target practice
also get food and supplies
if you have money left over after that consider precious metals and an investment in buttcoin, I have a shift card that allows me to use my bitcoin like USD up to 1000 in case I balance my books poorly and need an emergency fund or something

it's good stuff, I still need to watch it I just like the music really

don't bother going full gay
homos are just horrible, especially to each other

Sick of being hungover all the time and stuck in bed feeling like shit, mainly, and also waking up to chat logs where I blacked out and acted like a spergy retard, then living with shame for the rest of the day until the booze kicked in again but also because I missed lucid waifu dreams.

Yeah somehow. I'm really surprised actually.

I always knew they did as they always do and control the history but now I see why it was so easy for them.

Nah its cool. Haven't seen a good happening thread in a while so it was nice to read about it again. Reminds me I need to stock up on boolets soon.

it's always good to but a box of 20 every other week
I just want to go shooting with my dad on a weekend

I can already rack and fire a 12gauge fast enough to hit 2 clay pigeons in one pull

Well I like this guy, I mean he's gay and all but the thing is that he's close to my little sister.
And I really don't want her finding out I'm not straight, she would start asking me why don't I go to gay bars or parades and that's really not my thing

I always appreciated the conversations, even if you think you were spergy.

I honestly really suck at shooting. I own more guns than the amount of times I've went out shooting. I need to fix that but am a bit embarrassed and don't want to go to a range. I miss having an empty field to shoot at.

I'm double-majoring in bio & psych. minor in chem. chem is the worst when it comes to papers. They make you write down an entire journal of a lab notebook even though the point of that lab notebook is to be already written for you, so you're wasting time and ink writing in it.
Chem is also a lot of fucking math, which normally I don't have a problem with if it weren't for all the fucking complicated steps you have to remember for every equation. I failed it twice.
My aunt failed physics 3 times though and she's a pharmacist, so I guess there's still some hope for me at least, hopefully…

I go to /k/ too and I own a rifle.

Just tell her you're not that type of fag. Its not like being gay changes who you are, just the parts you like. If she cant understand you dont like pride parades and those other lgbt faggot things then thats on her, not you. Should start thinking about you and not your sis bud, she's not the one living your life.

Tell me some stories. What are the spergy things you like to do?

Maybe I should stop fighting it, then. Maybe I should embrace my fate as a drunk.

HE INSULTS HIS FRIENDS WAIFUS FOR ONE

I thought her hand was a dick for a second

I have a bit of talent I'll admit but practice will get you there

we never really go to the range, there is a dirt mound up in the mountains we take empty cans, milk jugs and targets up to and shoot into the dirt mound, it's free

well then stock up user, don't forget food

Back from my facebook stalking session. Here are the results:
Everyone appears to be enjoying life. They are all better looking than i remember them, and only 4 had taken a new surname. Most of them work menial jobs or are still in university for some reason. Only 1 has gone full SJW blue hair.
Their photos show a tale of mediocrity, a superficial lifestyle of fake tans and generic shirtless chads/sluts constantly feeding them compliments. It was initially hard to find them in photos since they have mostly absorbed some kind of 'standard' look, and almost completely erased any individuality buy turning the contrast way up to the point that you can barely distinguish one from the other.

I would trade it all to be a normalfag.
Now i just want to kill myself.

Either way, I'll still be around to imbibe your autism whenever you get around to it. I don't actually know what the drinks do to you because I assume you're either always drinking or are always drunk.

Dirty Pair OVA in 3 minutes.

Lucky! I used to do the same but my gramps sold the land. I'd probably spend all day out there with cigars and beer shooting shit these days given the chance.

Why would you ever want to be a normalfag?

And why not just try hitting yourself in the head a few times? Might work to make you dumb enough to be one.

That monster!

I suppose "asking" is not the correct term, more like harassing.

You see she's the kind of person that dyes her hair purple, has an black boyfriend and talks to him about how she wants to fuck his best friend, believes that kissing someone but your boyfriend is not cheating and has a tumblr account.

I REALLY don't want to believe I'm encouraging that behaviour

Their lives are just as empty as your user. They just put on a face for facebook.

and then what?
happily play pretend until the end of days?
think of what's ahead not of what could have been

Don't want HER to believe*

By the way, being a normalfag is suffering in the highest. Imagine never being able to comprehend anything, improve at anything. That's being a normalfag. You said it yourself, they're indistinguishable from eachother. Doesn't that sound like intellectual suffering?

ITS NOT WORTKING

kek
It's fucking fake, you retard. No one posts "lol, getting beaten up by my bf #justracemixerthings" with pictures of their black eyes and filthy homes. No one posts shit they don't want others to see so all they show is the idealized shit they want their life to be like.

we do it on public land man, just get someone you trust with you and go for a drive for the day looking for a nice spot to shoot

also tell someone generally where you are going in case something goes wrong like you blow 2 tires or something

The tides are changing
Be the change you want to see in the world Unless if you're a gommie

>tfw you get a girl to cum 9 times in an hour without even touching her.

this is a story you must share user

yep, best be gettin me that job soon.

Slaves are only happy because they don't know it, user. You've risen above them, like a man among wild beasts. there is no going back.

user, you're retarded.

Like I said, you shouldnt be living your life around someone else. If she's doing this shit already, she's obviously too far gone. And its not like you cant be more traditionalist while being gay. Hell, if nothing else, if she's the sjw type, having her gay brother calling her a disgrace for her brother would be a good slap in the face.

More than anything else, make sure you do you. At the end she's gonna have her life the way she wants it whether you want it that way or not. All you can do is make sure you have the life you want for yourself. Anything else will end in failure and you'll most likely be miserable because you abandoned your chances for nothing.

well stop using capitals for one. Explain what you're doing exactly.

can you do math?

do you clean up well?

get a job as a night auditor, it's fuckign easy

Nice one m8!

I guess you're right, beside having bisexual big brother that supports trump dating her gay best friend that also supports trump would make up for a couple funny tumblr posts from her part

lurk Holla Forums

Holla Forums is pretty normal fag, but with bantz

Time for me leave, see you guys later.

Whats her name dummy?

Not sure if I could find any here. And not sure if is legal in my state.

Bye

later fam

where do you live? Commiefornia?

TN, we have decent gun laws but still sounds like something I should check up on. Plus its all mountains and shit. I'd have to gear up and go hiking deep into public land to be able to find a place to shoot.

Yeah I can. Sounds neat, but there's no hotels around where I am.

bi.

I try to not remember. I'm used to being alone and drinking alone, so I've spent a lot of time trapped in my own head. Usually I just autistically over-analyze things until I say something rude or confusing or outright unrelated to the thing I started over-analyzing. When I started over-analyzing someones waifu while on autopilot I crossed a serious red line. I felt like a massive douche the next day and will nevar forget

what

no man we just drive up a gravel road a few miles and there is a clearing with a dirt mound

hell we barely walk 10 feet from the truck, it's just a gravel circle, maybe have been used for logging but I don't think so

small town?

Wait you TN too or am I reading that wrong?

And wouldn't that just be trespassing?

pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=九条カレン

Here you dummy, now go get pics so I don't have to see the same ones every night.

It's a bit out of the way of the city.

OREGON
and it's public land, no gates or anything

Different game theory you milk drinking, bike riding, chink loving fruit.

Well that's a nebulous non-answer don't you think? It doesn't even relate to the question. I don't think you understand what the tragedy of the commons even entails.

You seem to severely misunderstand what the information problem of central planning is. Vid related.

how far are you from the interstate?

Deep down you knew this would happen.

I don't know if I come across differently while I'm drunk or not, but I hope the value of our conversations aren't dependent on me being inebriated.

It drives you where, towards what end? Where else is there to go? I saw the symptoms but there was nothing I could do. I barely even come to these threads any more now I just spend my time alone with my thoughts.

So none of them. Or I could do other things like take my meds.

Is it though? I've wanted to end it my entire life. Good luck sorting through your problems.

They probably aren't, unless you were inebriated earlier today/later yesterday. And even then, again, probably not.

Gonna head to bed. Night senpai

I love you guys, and you're right you always are.
I should talk to a therapist some time, or find meaning in life other than making money. Maybe if i got a woman pregnant then i would have something to continue living for. When she leaves me then i can die, having at least poisoned the gene pool with my shit attitude.

Well the good news is on a brief search I know you can at least hunt on public land here if its approved by the landowners or something. But I dunno about just shooting. Seems like I'd go just to shoot and get fined for not having a permit and wouldn't be able to say "oh no sir I was just shooting other things not hunting promise"

I like sober you a lot better tbh

Only the finest 3DPD shitposting has to offer, my friend.

seriously she's the best, stop me before I gush

Night ae86!

Hope you can figure it out one day user.

ask /k/ about it man

they would know

Hello Mr Trump

imagine it like a shitty high school, with cliques everywhere
you only have to find them, they're here, waiting, enduring, looking for minds of a kind to shitpost with and drive off the plague that has infested these threads

HEY THIS IS MARK AND THIS THREAD'S GAY AF
SHUTTING IT DOWN WITH NO SURVIVORS

Why.

Maybe. I'll keep looking on my own first though. Doubt I'd luck out on another TN fag seeing it anyway.

yeah, that worked really well with VNs, huh :^)

YEAH NAH, THIS IS MARK AND YOU'RE A FAGGOT

you're the ones who're late not me…

missed me ?
i will always be here

There is safety in the herd. Normalfags act similar to each other because to stand out would mean making yourself vulnerable. To them, a social death is the same if not worse than a real death, so what is popular dictates everything. If the best idea is unpopular it is ignored. Our entire culture caters to the herd. This means things must be safe, inclusive, and boring.

Why what?

you might be the one person I unironically want to one way visit
>>>/suicide/

maybe check the /k/ wiki, they may have gun laws if I recall

I want to eat everything in sight right now, holy shit.

What makes her different than other 3dpd

Oh thanks! Good tip

wanna video games or something? you may have to help me unpack and shit then

Try eggs! Eggs are delicious.

Let the pain give you strength and fuel your desire to purge the heretic carbs.

Prove it

I just ate. I'm satiated, but I want more.

you can have some of my burgers after I cook them

cats are bullies

I said not to make me gush nigger.

She's gonna see it all

Are you that guy with the girl who I talk to on steam sometimes?

Lewd!

I'll show you lewd

WEW LAD
I was gonna report you there, luckily you spoilered!

Damn it, not again!

I'm out

have a good one

I'll avenge you Willem Dafoe

Night.

Because for one, TotC could be a (highly unlikely) inevitability unless the resources entailed were easily reproducible, TotC relies on the premise that there is a limit to how much there is to go around. But to speak of the TotC in its entirety; it was really just an essay a guy wrote without providing any evidence. Something it completely ignores is the regulation the community will have in contrast to the dilemma, communist communities will still establish barriers on how to limit excessive exploitation of resources. The only time TotC has been considered an issue in real world applications is when rich landowners would dump a bunch of animals on purpose on the land to drain their neighbor's resources during disputes. Hardin assumed that by default herdsmen would only want to expand their land for maximum profit without citing any examples, and used that as "proof" that shared resources were unsustainable, it's circular logic. He relies too much on the "muh human nature" rhetoric, which again, is not proof. On the contrary, a society of sociopath self-interested individuals couldn't sustain itself, and that's why ancient herdsmen before our time cooperated with their community so as not to destroy themselves. But let's say Hardin was right and people only cared exclusively for themselves: TotC still couldn't be enforced unless there were conditions that were met (I'm going to use the original herdsmen as an example); firstly there has to be a market for the cattle and he would have to focus on producing cattle for that market instead of local consumption. Then the herdsman would need additional capital to buy more cows and food for those cows, then hire workers to care for those cows, build bigger housing for those cows, etc. the desire for profit would have to be more than the interest for the survivability of his community, and since his community's survival is linked to his own survival it would mean he would destroy himself.

Hardin wasn't talking about herdsmen in pre-historic/pre-capitalist times, but rather capitalists within capitalist societies. This is how the corporate grow or die mindset exists.

After all this, Hardin still didn't provide an explanation on how privatization would save us from TotC, he just repeats his own assumptions that shared resources/land/etc is bad.

I'm also not one for central planning, but you can divide up labor to avoid overspecialization. Also the assumption that companies cut quality to pass the cost onto their customers is a bit of a stretch. If that's true, why aren't we all eating shit and riding easily broken railroads that could endanger the lives of people? Humans are capital too (and i mean that in the nicest way), if you treat your workforce like shit, you get a shit workforce. But again, I don't like central-planning, the better solution would be to divide up labor and hold votes on what needs to be done via direct democratic meetings

You talk much, say little.

Why are you focusing on the person behind the origin of the argument and not the argument itself?

The sink at a shared dorm is evidence. It's an equation, it's something observable in just about any situation with open access resources on any micro or macro level.

talk this dick

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/yes/

Here are the ones I saved out of 10 (ten) pages worth of karens.

They were 99.99% shite

Very nice.