Questions that don't need their own thread

Does anyone have the communist spongebob GIF?

It has manray, and a wallet.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/9763599.html
mega.nz/#F!EwwwDYYZ!Z4drfNvce9CvDIhE7eOPYw
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Holocaust#Revisionist_views:_Overview_and_general_arguments
archive.fo/7T709
youtube.com/watch?v=nyp9YPlaoow
get
archive.fo/JEZz8
archive.is/kfFvE)
knowyourmeme.com/memes/apu-apustaja
soundcloud.com/user-571934716
knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/wendys
funnyjunk.com/channel/Wendy/More more more wendy/aoxpLnb/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/smug-wendys
funnyjunk.com/channel/Wendy
funnyjunk.com/channel/Wendy/The legend/RxypLEk/
archive.fo/7rJUd
strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/
archive.fo/OUJLG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, but I have a video.

Anyone got a study of what mixed raced kids' IQ is? Can't be by Rushton, Lynn, Gottfredson or the likes.

Should I just ignore my girlfriend when it comes to her liberal ideals or is it worth redpilling her? Before you go on to say just marry a conservative girl, you are completely unaware of how right-wing I truly am. Evola/Spengler/Guenon/de Gobineau tier red-pilled.

A woman doesn't need to care about politics, she just needs to follow orders.

:^)

While I agree, I still need her on-board with the entire raising a family of over-man thing…

I'm not quite sure what my mom's side of the family is in terms of race, they say they are Portuguese but I am concerned that they are ethnically Portuguese rather than racially Portuguese, I wouldn't consider her black but she def has Moorish descent and I'm not sure if I would be considered white because of it.

I have two pics of myself

If you are having such trouble you need a new one/need to break her.

Go full skinhead.

i dont really take care of my hair much, it could be really good if i had the patience for it

cleanliness is a virtue.

Crypto Jew looking there.
Shave your head as that user said

Also…become older

Don't get too caught up in debating if you're white or not. Shave your hair off and fill in those eyebrows, also work your traps

Try to redpill her on the kikes first. Watch TGSNT with her. You have to take control of the relationship and tell her how to think and act. Become an Alpha while she views liberals as betas

Even if they are Portuguese its likely they have some 'Moorish' blood…

and the 'Moors' were predominately Berbers, the invading force was largely made of Berbers, only the ruling class were Arabians.

Look White to me.

Lol

Why do the Jews keep getting away with it?

what's the exact term for a system that works on majority votes like a democracy, but the only people with voting rights are a minority of natural citizens that fit all the very strict requirements outlined in a constitution, and said reqs are unmodifiable and not possible to bypass in any way?

isn't that technically a democracy

voting rights in ancient greek city states up until the 19th century was extremely limited to only male landowners ie stakeholders in the development/preservation of the community

where is the "demo" part if the election is decided by a tiny group of elite citizens?

This bootybattered Holla Forums so much they made an edit.

Top fucking kek

tripdubs confirm, leftypol is so uncreative they have to steal their memes

And the .gif

If you have $100 to spare you could give a saliva sample to 23 and me. It's not unusual in southern europe to have a bit more non-white admixture. My family is from the British isles and Scandinavia and somehow i'm 0.1 west african. Ancient blanda'ing up I suppose. (At first it also listed some ashkenazi heritage, but 23 and me apparently occasionally reassigns how their categorize genes. So take whatever results you get with a grain of salt.)

I don't know if there's a catch all term, sectarian democracy is the closest I can think of that's actually happened. Directorial suffrage? Olicracy?

you are a nigger and you must go

Useful idiots come in many kinds of shapes, sizes, and are in almost all domains.

Ashly Birch is a perfect example. Just take a look at her twitter.

Do people like her truly believe in the things she says/tweets/retweets? She's clearly helping push a narrative in a way her followers guzzle like king's piss, and it gives off the impression that its an organic and totally not the result of buzzword catchphrase verb the adjective noun.

People in the MSM are one thing, 'comedians' like Stephen Colbert and Trevor Noah are friendlier versions of that. So do people like Ashly Burch truly believe what they espouse?

On a related note, I am worried Hotline Miami 1 & 2 will be coopted due to murdering Russians being central to gameplay. Hope it doesn't help prop up 'Muh Russia' part of (((their))) narrative.

*Burch

My bad.

The key is to look bad ass AND like a school shooter all the time.

Also r8 m8.

Why do you have that on your head? Are you of the homosexuals??

I do it to for a french foreign legion style look

I like that you are very open about your sexuality. You are a very brave soul to come out, especially on a site like this. We need more brave people like you.

Thank you. I'm so happy that sites like this and TRS can support gay alt right activists.

Did you post on a computer and reply on your phone?

Your justification for the beret is pretty cringe inducing. Makes you look like an art school homo with the velvetine touch of a modern dandy fop.

Also, clean your mirror and fucking crapper bowl. Your bathroom is disgusting, and I don't imagine the rest of your house being much cleaner either.

Yeah actually.
I like it though. Plus walking around while wearing it feels badass, even if I look like a retard doing it.

gotchu fam

What's a good documentary or book on MKUltra? I watched the 1979 abc documentary "CIA mindcontroll" which had some pretty crazy shit. Going so far as to say the CIA was directly responsible for the 60's hippie movement. But a lot of info that was declassified wasn't released until the 2000's. What's a good modern doc or book that takes this newer info into account? I've heard they tested shit on kids but the 1979 one didn't mention anything at all about that.

Actually thats a good question I've been meaning to ask. Whats a good substance to use for cleaning that. I've two toilets and trying to clean them with (((toilet cleaner))) takes 3 or so hours and even then its not that presentable.

It would not have been this hard to take that dirt off your toilet bowl had you cleaned it regularly.

I'm so sorry for your parents.

You'd think. I just don't wanna fucking die from the fumes after being over the toilet for 3 hours, again

Is there a place I can find his book for free? It's fucking expensive on amazon.

Have you tried library genesis? They have damn near everything.

White vinegar with water does miracles.

The Search for the Manchurian Candidate: The CIA and Mind Control: The Secret History of the Behavioral Sciences - by John Marks

I can also upload congressional testimony to /pdf/ if you're interested.

(((toilet cleaner)))
Hello fellow Holla Forumsack, 1488 amirite?

I think Maps of Meaning can be downloaded from his website.

1488 my fellow nazi! I'm 100% ashke—I mean Polish 👏

1/10, would filter again.

Jew nose, (((Portuguese))). -They forced (((people))) to convert after the reconquest.

-Or maybe a result of the genetic experiment called the USA

Is now the time to start producing Trump shields and battlegear for the legion?

sage

How do I get my parents to quit smoking weed? They are fucking retarded almost-boomers, but I thought better of them than this. A few years ago my mom almost divorced my dad because she found his huge stash of weed in the garage. Now, everywhere I look in their house I see packages for edibles, rolling paper, and they leave vapes charging in the power outlets.

They moved to California soon after I left home, and they took my younger brothers with them. I honestly wouldn't care if it was just them. It's my brothers I worry about. They are 17, 14, and 9. The two older ones smoke weed everyday, with SUPPORT from our parents, but the 9 year old seems as disgusted by it all as I am.

They used to actually take their weed away and ground them and actually try to be good parents.
How do I get my parents to stop encouraging my minor brothers to smoke weed?

That's fucking bad, man. Using weed on a not yet grown-up brain can do serious damages.
Have you yet tried talking to them and explaining the dangers of teenagers using weed(schizophrenia, panic disorder etc.) to them?
Honestly, if nothing helps threaten them with social services(probably not a good idea to actually do that though, foster homes can be much worse than your parents weed habbit).

Maybe you figure out how much alcohol kills yearly and how much weed kills yearly, maybe if they see the statistics they get afraid for the kids. Dude didn't you learn from Holla Forums to just use statistics to educate yourself and the ones around you?

100% Jewish

I actually smoke weed semi-regularly you'd never notice though. and I wanted to tell you to kys… but it is simply irresponsible to give children weed. Kids do not need weed except for in serious medical conditions. Please do not blame the plant, you just have shitty parents. I would consider this child abuse on par with turning your kids into alcoholics. I could understand sharing a bowl with a 16-17yo on new years or such to teach them how to be responsible and not a giggling retarded stoner, much as a parent would allow their maturing sons to have a glass of champaign on new years an occasional beer or glass of watered down wine with dinner to teach them how these things are consumed, but allowing this kind of degeneracy is appalling, and that's coming from an user who hangs out with deadheads and hobos.

I really wish we could stop (((hollywood))) from portraying weed as an excuse for degenerate behavior. It is a useful medicine and a social lubricant. There is NO EXCUSE for bad behaviors, and if you allow a substance to act as such, you are not mature enough to have access to it, whether it alcohol, weed, or anything else.

you look like a kike

You're not as stealthy as you think you are.

I've tried before, talking about it with the parents is worthless. They don't have any arguments or care about any statistics. The worst part is that they think it is actually bad, but just don't care.

The brothers on the other hand think it is a magic perfect plant that can't ever be bad in any way. It's like they hear guys like and then think that it cures cancer and the world would be perfect if we could all just put aside our problems and pass a joint. All their friends are doing it too, so it can't be bad right? They still pretend their edgy though, even when their parents think its hot shit too.

I have never experienced Marijuana doing anything besides making people lose their will to confront conflict.
It's quite a (((coincidence))) if you ask me

That's fucked up.
Was like that too, back when I was pothead faggot. Dad would always tell me about how it was a drug for lazy people and dulled you from all the good things in life, but I never listened.

cannabis is more aryan than beer. But encouraging children to do it is wrong. Maybe you should put your energy in starting a family of your own instead of trying to fix your broken existing one

How so? Alcohol use has been around for far longer than weed in europe and it's also more integrated into our culture and rituals.

What finally made you change your ways?

I personally don't want any mind altering substance in my body, cannabis, alcohol, or even excess sugar or caffeine. So I don't think one is "better" or "worse" than another. What's the difference between a drunk/high nigger and a drunk/high Aryan?

I am definitely putting energy into my own family, but my brothers are literally my closest volk, and I just can't give up on them.

Saw some people I considered friends at the time spiral into being basically druggy neets.
One person got fucked in the head after a while and then he finally lost his car license and job, when he drove to work in the morning being both drunk and high. Also, my personal life and relationships suffered, which made me reflect on it as well.
Haven't touched anything but the occasional beer since then.

Well shit, that sounds exactly like where some of my "friends" (and maybe brothers) are headed. Good on you though, man. You're proof that it's not hopeless.

Did you even read my post? I was saying that user's parents were committing child abuse by teaching them degenerate behavior.

There is no "Portuguese race". It's a people, a nation, perhaps an ethnicity, but it's not a race.

I'm going to see a SS veteran tomorrow. What should I ask him?
Mind that I'm going with a normie conservative buddy and can't go full Hitler.

8ch.net/pol/res/9763599.html

Why the fuck did the homo mods bumplock my thread? Actual discourse was occurring.

Play it cool, ask compelling questions that you already know the answer to, act all intrigued by them, when you're done act like he completely shattered your worldview to your friend and behave as if you are going through transformation or some shit. This might be your chance to have an open conversation about natsoc

Like what would be questions that would shatter my worldview?
He won't remember much of Weimar, because he was 14 when NSDAP came into power. That would be the most interesting part to ask tho.

That's why you ask questions that you probably know the answer to. When you're done pretend to have doubts about your current worldview and bring up such doubts to your friend. Old people can talk your ear off. Start from the beginning. Ask how he got into the SS and the NSDAP, get him to share his story, then ask the more controversial questions, like about the holocaust. And actually, I sort of want to hear about your encounter. Do you have a contact of some sort? I'll most certainly never get the other side of the story from anyone around during that time. Especially not an SS officer.

It's my buddy's grandpa, who lives in the countryside. We're going to pick up some things for him. It'll be a short visit, I'll probably just get a coffee or a beer with him, but if everything goes alright I'll tag along when by buddy visits him in the summer.

I'm kind of just looking for a right thing to ask to either redpill my friend or just get some info you won't get anywhere else.

The conditioning is too strong for normals and your friend probably already knows what to expect from a nazi. I'm not completely sure what questions to ask, so I'm giving you strategy so you can move your friend closer towards the truth.

Does anyone know where I still download KulturKampf episodes? I only got up to episode 17 before it got taken down off SoundCloud.

Could I get another take on this please, I'm not going to just say no since that would leave my sister alone for what's technically my fault, but goddamn this is so stupid.

Did anything ever come out of our "MSM are faking their traffic with Chinese click-farms" threads? I feel something bigger should have happened.

in theory if you can build infrastructure in some african countries, make those countries economically successful with all the gibs and benefits that come with it, might you be able to persuade blacks in america to go and live there?

2 questions:
Do I look like a "dirty" white? Iberian with Irish namesake.
Second:
Why are weebs so associated with stormfag-y stuff, I don't understand it.
I feel the same way about the daily miscegenation threads about asian women here too.

No, Nigeria is fairly prosperous and not even the biggest afrocentrists want to go back because Africans don't see African Americans as brothas.

No, you look like a fucking quadroon.
Go back to >>>Holla Forums

SHOW SOME GODDAMN RESPECT

Question, why the fuck are they're so many non-whites on Holla Forums? A white nationalist board should only have whites on it, how hard is this to understand. Notice how they're all moderates who think Hitler is just a meme.

Tell your father to get a better sense of dark humor. It's been more than 70 years since the end of the war. Almost everybody effected by the war directly has died of old age, and if he doesn't like those kinds of jokes call him on ==ANY== jokes about dead people from then on forward, and call him a hypocrite. Hell tell him Jews aren't anymore special than any other group in that regard.

is there and 8pol archive?
the last holocaust thread was really good and i'd like a copy of it

Shave your head and you'd look like a mexican gang banger.

what if its white

Bring up the holodomor, Stalin's great purges and the great leap forward/cultural revolution of Mao's China. Add in the Khmer Rouge's killing fields in Cambodia. Shove it in his face that more people have died on this planet from communism in the last century than from anything else.

Jew lad

Self-hatred or people living outside the first world who understand to some degree the benefits of a more homogeneous nation.

unofficially you can search on archive.is and see if someone archived it.

anyone got that image mocking welsh nationalism that lists English and Scottish achievements then has laughable welsh ones in comparison?

they did, thanks

Non white here, I don't want globalists to win, I am not in a white nation, I don't want your culture won, because let's face it, negroes will go zimbabwe on their own devices should they reign, latinos are manlets with chestbeating issues prone to violence, chinks will sell us plastic rice and toxic pills for cheap and then hide. Out of all the possible outcomes to this timeline whites have more foresight and morality to handle the world, I am more than willing to fade away if it means fixing this world in the long run.

*gone instead of won. See, in all possible systems theres only death and explòtation if anyone else wins, meanwhile you have better chances not to screw things, just supervise borders and make ethnostates, except for the fucking jews.

anyone have the webm of the doctor saying his new weight loss method is 100% effective, every single time. by EATING LESS

The thing though is that you shouldn't want to fade away just for being a nonwhite or because your people aren't like whites. You should be looking towards improving yourself and your environment the best you can. If you or your people are going to disappear, it ought to be because you tried your hardest to make sure that you and others are as intelligent, moral, ethical, capable, and strong as can be and received a respectable defeat. Granted a nonwhite world is likely to result in just about everyone dying horribly until only a patch of brown mongrels exist, but still the point remains. Ideally the world shouldn't need the elimination of any people in order to be fixed, but making the case for that is becoming more difficult each day.

I wish it wasn't so easy to think that nonwhites are a lost cause.

Non-white here. I'd say it is because this whole thing is interesting. Hearing about Hitler and Trump is really interesting, specially that one thread about how you guys were about to fight the left. This whole thing is one hell of a ride, its like I'm staring at history.

I came here because I wanted to learn the things that not only affect you whites, but also the entire world as not only is America getting attacked with the cultural marxism, several latino countries are currently fighting against ((their)) efforts and somehow succeeding
That and I'm pretty sure that if you guys end up losing, we'll be next and oh boy are we going to get buttfucked. You cucks better not get your ass handed by Soros You might very well be fighting for the sake of the world, not just white countries.

Just explain to the jews why the holohoax wasn't real. Duck give a fuck if they're offended, but watch for their jewish word-tricks.

This isn't really a question but it doesn't deserve it's own thread.

Is this the caliber of people I am interacting with here daily? Jesus…

Well then looks like it's time to tell him and the Jewish officers about how long it takes a modern crematorium to burn a human body and how Hitler somehow managed to surpass the time by a degree of 120

Probably more like a sick Frank Underwood thing of looking dad in the face each time he gives the order to bomb someone, "who will never amount to shit now asshole".

Seems liek a lot of people are looking for those.

The fuck are you talking about, faggot? As far as I know he had a really good relationship with his dad.

How do I quit coffee?
Recently gave up alcohol cold-turkey. It was easy for a couple weeks but now I drink a lot of coffee and always wake up with a headache.

Just remember:
You will never leave this place.

Because it's a brown person's drink?

So force yourself to get a schedule where you don't need the coffee, you're trying to use a stimulant to add more time to your day and now you have an addiction to it. Sleep along with limiting the stress which caused you to start drinking should allow you to end it if you were able to give up alcohol so easily.

Well in the mean time, I'm uploading the first 17 18 episodes to mega.nz/#F!EwwwDYYZ!Z4drfNvce9CvDIhE7eOPYw

He probably keeps his photos of his wife, kids and grandkids in his wallet.

I wonder where he keeps the picture of his brother?

Is there a story behind the Pepes that look like this? I love them.

you'd be be deleting that before someone you know irl sees those pictures

what is WITH all these guys posting their irl faces here
do you people not know the rules of *chan boards?
go back to reddit sheesh

I doubt it's them. They're probably posting some retards they know irl in the hope they get torn to shreds.
If that really is you guys, you look like faggots.

If the Holocaust didn't happen, then why (according to (((Wikipedia)))):

I mean why would an event such as the Vel' d'Hiv Roundup happen at all?

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Holocaust#Revisionist_views:_Overview_and_general_arguments

No one argues there were no camps, they just weren't death camps. No genocides took place there. They were work camps.
Better question: why would you move jews to camps to kill them? Just move them barely out of town, dig a hole, and shoot the fuckers. Camps only make sense if they're used for labor and (re)education.

Hi, i'm looking for some Holla Forums pdfs

Elders of Zion
Anything on group/mass psychology

Thanks in advance.

there is a whole board devoted to influence stuff
>>>/32/

tyvm, didnt even know that board existed.

What is the jewish version of taqquiya called? The act of lying about the Talmud I mean.

Ashkenazi kike through and through.

Also, have there been any similar memes like this one? If not, enjoy my OC.

I certainly hope you mom had a C section. Your Jewfro looks so coarse that it can cause rug burn.

Well you're not wrong, since white countries are the civilized world, and all nonwhite countries were bolstered or set up by whites

What happened to Uncuck the Right / Walt Bismarck?
www.you tube.com/channel/UCLziPZRfH3CZEozrVBo7BKw/videos

Help me construct effective and solid arguments to crush these shill talking points:

Any action I've seen is a necessary concession to the zionists, he's far less of a jew puppet than any alternative

IMO any action that destabilizes the middle east is ultimately to our benefit; it decreases their power and moves us closer to DotR

8 years vs

It certainly does not decrease a certain groups power, genius.

I'd like to destabilize Israel specifically. Would they do the Sampson option if things got shitty?

Honestly, I think we only need to wait for it to happen. Birthrates of orthodox jews(who don't work, mostly don't join the military and leech off of the working population) are much higher than the average Israeli.
Birthrates of muslims and christians are also higher.
It will collapse eventually. Not to say we can't find ways to hasten its demise.

Sure, if we had our 'druthers Trump would bomb Israel off the map.
All I'm getting at is that racially there's really no difference between Assad and your average rebel, they're just sand niggers.

So - any dead sand niggers is good.

Time to get dem sweet EXIF data.

Also this.

That's a fucking oversimplified and idiotic perspective. There is a large cultural difference between Assad and the average islamist.
It is madness from a geopolitical perspective not to back secular powers in the region and just let the people, who put all their energy into agitating against us, planning and promoting terror in our homelands have all the territory and oil.
This is not about being emotionally attached to sandniggers, I don't give a shit about them, but we should use them best we can.
Just letting everything go to shit in the region doesn't serve our interests, when we could make allies that hate both the sunni swine and the kikes.

Sure that sounds good in theory, but how has that gone for us in the past? How many times have we armed rebels, only to have them turn on us once they get power?

I'm not talking about arming rebels, I'm talking about working with Assad and Iran(though that's not really an option for the US I fear).
In the past the US has always armed Sunni tribes to fight against baath(is it written like that?) regimes, when we should have supported them.
If we back military dictatorships they probably won't turn on us, because they don't care much about what we do, there is no ideological reason to hate the US.
Same shit in egypt: They were more or less neutral until Obama decided to work with the muslim brotherhood. That's why they supported Trump. They knew Clinton had links to the mb and Trump talked about declaring them a terrorist organisation(has he done that yet btw?).

Interesting, I hadn't thought about it that way (backing military dictatorships vs arming Sunni tribes). Admittedly I'm not as informed on the subject as I'd like to be.

Thanks, user

I saw an infographic posted on the board several days ago where an Atheist author who teachings medieval history basically refuted point by point the meme myths that shilib Atheists use to attack Christianity, and in particular the "le 500 years of anti-progress Dark Ages" idea. He also did a pretty good job debunking a lot of ahistorical myths used by liberals and Atheists to attack conservatism as an ideal and Christianity as a system of belief.

But I have no idea what thread it was in. It's probably still on the board, but I can't find it. Does anybody have the infographic, or at least know which thread it was posted in?

Please

Can we replace Kampfy with WT Snacks?

Is there a stormfront for Indians who want to wipe out the Pakis?

Probably. I'd like to take the opportunity to say that I fully agree with that notion and that the territory of Pakistan should be divided up between India and China.

Snacks has always been a degenerate retard. So much so that even moot kicked his ass out.

I didn't know if it was worth making a new thread about this, so I'm putting it here. Look what greeted me at the cash register when I went to the grocery store, today. Nearly tore the fucking thing in two. Why the fuck are the juden pushing this ugly, disgusting cunt so hard. There are much more talented/better looking jewesses with which to subvert.

Back during gamergate Snacks showed up on Holla Forums and was offered a mod position. He turned it down because he's too busy with his radio show Midnight Snacks.

so, no

Are we talking loli or real pedophilia?

You look like a gross pozzed mulatto.
Don't breed.

Real. He was revered as a god by Anons on Holla Forums because he was also a mod and would post that shit. Moot was complicit in his being a mod and his posting for many years, until something happened between them. Snacks decided to "hack" the front page of Holla Forums and posted hundreds of spinning moot heads. When the moot heads were removed, he replaced them with spinning dicks. That was the last I knew of Snacks, didn't know he had a radio show as said.

She's a kike herself user. They want us to praise the (((chosen people)))

Why is there so many faggots and non-whites on Holla Forums and why does imkikefy allow them?

Say what you want about the good old days on 4chan, but one of the positive things about present image boards is that the possibility of seeing kiddy porn has dramatically decreased in comparison to the earlier days.

kampfy is just as degenerate tbh fam

4chan was fun, but always degenerate. The degeneracy served a dual purpose for me, though. Seeing all the gore and porn eventually made me question it all, and inevitably led me to Holla Forums.

It's hard to say who takes the lead in that race. Snacks was a pedo, but he also would rarely delete any posts, if ever. Kampfy deletes posts all the time and is basically an SJW who larps as Rachael Maddow.

You're right, it's a tie.

Right. That and they claim Nazis did that shit anyway in enemy towns as practice. Doesn't make sense.
But the official story is that Hitler first used it merely as Jew storage but then was convinced by some Muslim that he should kill them instead of deport.

Actually it doesn't matter what the official story was because all the stories which affirm it happening are considered valid by people.

pill-pull?

the photographer tried so hard to hide her big fat broad shoulders.

I was disheartened during all that hwndu drama. Seeing all of those shitskins and autists made me feel so alone. I feel like im the only white American poster here that isnt a weaboo neckbeard that has a replica buster sword and shit, isnt a half breed. That seriously depressed me. Im sure someone is gonna call me trs for saying I dont really like anime. I dont mind the anime posting, but its like being a social outcast is encouraged. And everyone seems to post about not having a gf, its kinda pathetic and its never brought up. Sometimes its like all the weaboos are the shills and they are scaring off anyone that isnt as autistic as they are.
Why do non whites even post here by the way? whats the point?

Never mind people constantly complaining about their girlfriends and wives, or the occasional family father asking for advice.
Sure, it's not the unbearable cuckchan faggotry or two-fold shilling regarding Trump, nah, it's the chinese cartoons.

They spent a lot of time and money building her up to be a role model for girls. Now she's a laughing stock but they still think they can salvage it.

Beyond the CP and Gore and general insanity, every user during the early days of 4chan wanted two things: lulz, and to be a little anime girl

Because the jew hates beauty and will do anything to subvert and destroy it

The degeneracy on Holla Forums lead me to Holla Forums too. I was a liberal commie faggot around 13 or 14, but I liked mean jokes. Eventually I moved to Holla Forums when I realized it was basically Holla Forums but without 'rate my dick' threads and close-ups of assholes.

I'm confused about Putin and Russia. They oppose the globalist jew by cockblocking them in Syria yet it's apparently illegal to question the holohoax. Is Putin and the Russian leadership just part of a different jewtribe or is there something I'm missing?

How much should I try to read per day of educational, historical, or philosophy books?

I never gave a shit about politics until /new/ came about, before that I was just some dumb teenager watching anime and playing zelda all day

you have some serious family issues with that level of projection buddy

also, stop watching tv channels with kike CEOs

go back to reddit

I want to enter meme warfare. What plataform is the best to spread gnatzee memes to normies? Instragram?

Where do you live? Germany? I'd be honest with the officers, and tell them that kikes are a cancer on society.

Can I get a source on that?

You better be fucking joking.

Just use startpage, lad.
I'm too lazy to make archives right now.

Yea, his position confuses me too. Apparently he wants to be as neutral as possible, by shutting down nationalists and kikes alike.

(checked)
alright

IMO, don't bother with philosophy. It's just a bunch of people asking questions, and then suggesting 50 answers without figuring out which is right. As for educational, and historical books, read as much as you can until you have a firm grasp on most of history.

He's a horseshoe centrist. He thinks liberals and nationalists are both bad because "muh extremism." I wouldn't trust him, you should never trust KGB.

Still doesn't look at new information but I guess it's better than nothing. Also CIA lied, talked around the truth or took the 5th for the congressional testimonies after burning quite a bit of evidence. Seems like it wouldn't yield much.

How does one become altruistic without becoming a beta male cuck?

Why would you want to be so altruistic that you become a beta cuck. To quote Hitler;
There's nothing wrong with maybe giving some sod a dollar or something but there's a big difference between the level you're talking about and everyday altruism.

More specifically I want to avoid going into pathological altruist territory. I've tried the Ayn Rand tier embrace selfishness meme, all it does is turn me into a slothlike shitbag.

Good for those who can pull it off I guess but it's not for me.

I'd like a source on that quote. IMO, Hitler WAS a humanitarian.

Mein Kampf

all the proof you need that you didn't get the smart genes.

You have surpassed your goals.

It really puts it all in perspective huh?

so, weird question. i guess the best way to ask it is to just be as direct as possible and hope someone know what i'm saying.

does anyone else have some kind of paranormal figure giving them frequent visions of elysium(or something looking like it) and offering guidance in the form of dreams and exceedingly bizarre coincidences?

does anyone have any lore on this/these figures? i'd like to figure out what their aim is

Should I be dating a woman two years older than me? I'm about to be 24, and she just turned 26. We've been together for over five years, but it seems like we're not moving any further to growing the white race together. Should I take my 1/8 spanish ass away and find some other, younger mischling to be with?

Yes, probably. I don't fucking know. Nobody here does.

You're after an answer you want to hear. What DO you want to hear? Invest in real estate, always eat breakfast?

Do whatever the fuck you think is best for your brood. If you want kids and she doesn't, end the relationship based entirely on that. Because otherwise you're wasting time.

You can be halfbreed and still hate jews and corrupt politicians user

t. alberto barbosa

Is there a way to efficiently archive an entire facebook account? How about a way to archive linkedin at all?

linkedin you can sceenshot

Am I a morning person Holla Forums?

If you stupid halfbreeds could stop posting pictures of yourselfes that would be terribly kind.

If that is the case they need to go to >>>/baphomet/

give them the same saliva sample again under a different name i bet you a $100 the results will be different . record it to show the world the 23 and me scheme . im talking out my ass right now but as far as the world of shady businesses go i wouldn't be surprised if you gave the same sample a hundred times a hundred times you're result would be different
giving your DNA to a privately owned company what could go wrong

Does someone have the pictures comparing niggers and apes proving that apes are more noble creatures and that it's unfair to call niggers apes?

You mean the a wyatt mann cartoon with the monkey protesting or the one with koko the gorilla and the sub sahran africans?

There were several pictures like this, but I'll gladly take the cartoon if you have it.

Here

Enviromentalism > limited human population > well then who stays > only the best of course > race realism > your gf now hates niggers to save the planet.

You're welcome.

Thanks.

Make him follow through with his threat and then utterly anally devestate three kikes with the truth. Reduce them to hysteria and tears.

Is anybody here keeping a log of the happings since July last year?

I need to borrow your notes.

Then you look your father in the eyes while three grown men cry down their noses onto his floor. You look at him at say "Look at me. I'm the Fuhrer now!" Then you sieg heil and goosestep out the door.

… and on a similar note.

Redpill me on (((climate change))). I'm talking peer reviewed data, the works. The subject is so politicized it's difficult to find actual arguments.

How would I go about refuting the "if kikes have such a grip on the world and its governments and are such a dominating influence, coupled with a relative high average IQ and consistently manage to hold respectable titles like being doctors and lawyers, aren't they really objectively the best race?"

I know this sounds like some entry level shit but I don't have any articles or research to really combat this stance of "if the jews are so bad how cum they keep rekting u lol" that goes behind muh feelings.

I'm ashamed to be associated with you faggots

where's the bread for the latest chimpout?

archive.fo/7T709

Simplipost.org
Saw it on kickstarter, seems the seeded topics have much overlap with our own topics of interest. Seems to be steering towards the remove illegal posts and spam only approach rather than hurt feelings side. Seems to be aimed at the far right rather than center or left.
Is this another Candid or Gab.ai, or is this a legit "Free Speech" social network? Should we plan a raiding force should the alt-right or others begin a circle jerk? Should we give dosh to support it?

What are some easy to digest redpills on Israel that I can spread to normies? USS Liberty and the forced sterilization of black Jews in Israel were good starts. I'm looking to go in for the kill and sway people away from thinking Israel is our "greatest ally".

Comparison to apartheid. That there are ginger "jews" claiming ancestral rights over brown semitic Palestinians. That the state was founded by Nazi sympathisers. The Egyptian false flag attempt. "Iran 90% to nuclear bomb" for over nine years.

Can I get info on how to make improvised weapons/defenses from inconspicuous household goods? Say one needs to prepare for urban riots but can't buy anything suspicious.

Can someone list bible passages that deal with race, or an uncucked sermon on race? Preferably from a Catholic perspective.

Where's the best place to put pro-family memes in front of white women? Faceberg groups? Instagram?

Does Evola know what he's talking about when it comes to buddhism? Any sources I should supplement a reading ​of his "Doctrine of Awakening" with?

youtube.com/watch?v=nyp9YPlaoow

I read how they battle communist propaganda continuously for decades.

Here you go

I hope you put your toothbrush in the medicine cabinet

You mean they expelled most of the Jews in medieval times and the few that remained either converted and assimilated or (((converted))) and remained crypto-Jews? Guess that makes them all Jews then, meanwhile Germans are 1488% pure despite still being invested with Jews in the 1930's.

(checked)
The Earth isn't warming, CO2 is only a tiny percent of the atmosphere, CO2 is a weaker greenhouse gas than water which is a much bigger part of the atmosphere, the overwhelming majority of atmospheric CO2 is from natural sources. it's bullshit

Can someone give me a quick rundown of what obamacare is / how it works? All I've heard is that liberals love it and conservatives hate it. Why do liberals love it? Why do conservatives hate it?

tbh I'd rather israel be populated by lebanese christians than kikes or palestinians

Before we go down that route, we should think about how we can free lebanon from these parasites.
Lebanon is the prime example imo of what will happen to europe, if we let this continue.

What's your favourite holohoax story? Mine has to be the one with masturbation machines.

They don't, they just refuse to swing left.

I'd fuck your boipucci

Anyone remember what any of those gets tracker sites are so I dont have to shit up the board with posts like this?

How do you guys go about reading threads that are 750 posts long that you just are seeing for the
first time?
Do you actually read every post? Do you just scroll for the images? Do you just scroll for the comments that have lots of (You)'s?
What's the trick to ingesting large threads properly?

I asked a question so I may as well answer one:

first time?
In general, we don't. Some of our most dedicated NEETs probably do but very few have enough time for that.
Only when it makes sense to. When there is a quality discussion about something important or when you just want to hang out in a comfy thread, but not typically.
Depending on the thread, yes. If the purpose dumping images most people are likely only grabbing the images and not paying attention to much else.
Not usually, but it depends on the quality of the posters in any given thread. I actually often filter those posts as they are often D&C/bait/drama/attention whore cancer posts devoid of any information. This is how name faggotry and (((consensus))) building starts. If you're only reading the popular comments you may as well go to reddit. Keep an eye on the herd, but don't follow it, think for yourself.
Time, experience, reading speed, a decent IQ. Hitler wrote about this in Mein Kampf. Learn to filter out all the useless shit and seek out new information/content. It also doesn't hurt to be organized and have a lot of RAM so you can have leave 50+ tabs open for a few days if needed until you have time to go back and digest it all. As for organizing all the links and articles and images worth saving, I still need to work on that myself. I'm curious how others do it. I just use folders and save everything locally for now but it's a pain to find shit sometimes and I have tons of duplicates.

While I digest your answer check this out:
get watcher.net/
Will reply in earnest in 5

Yeah that makes a lot of sense. So just learn the ebbs and flows of the board and be able to have good pattern recognition when it comes to finding high quality content. Got it.
As for saving shit I don't know if my way is any good but I just save the really important redpill images and text blocks and throw the rest up on archive.org and search for them later as needed. It requires relying on them but also simplifies my time commitment and workflow greatly.

Been checking out this site, getwatcher, and while it seems cool I can't find a place where it archives previous gets, so I don't think it is very useful. And on top of that I can't find a tool that does, maybe it doesn't exist.

I only pay attention to posts that have lots of replies or are done in a short medium short way. Hard to explain, but quality posts have a feel to their size and word length that off the cuff and shit posts don't bother with. Likewise I'll ignite the overly large effort posting, because too much tells me the user hadn't put his thoughts in order enough to digest his info into an aestheticly pleasing size.

Does somebody have the image showing artists that graduated from the school where Hitler was rejected?

I figure this is the best thread for this, but can anybody who knows about Twitter tell me what exactly is a good "Tweet Impression" percentage/ranking?

I only use my Twitter mostly for following news, and dropping subtle comments that try to make people think about things. I have actually started using it much more in the last month, and plan to keep doing so.

Pic related is my "Impressions for April" but keep in mind it was practically dead the past 3 months, activity wise.

Saw this bumper sticker in the wild. Really creepy.
Any idea what the fuck this is? btw I'm nowhere near zion national park

99% sure I've seen it at Zion NP. People take road trips m8.

ok good, the pedo spiral just creeped me out

So I've got a fun public argument where I've claimed that the six million number is mathmatically impossible (I like to redpill people in stages, and "six million is an exaggeration" is a great place to start), and I've got a good goy saying it's completely impossible.

The demographics can be debated, I've seen those arguments shot down before, but does anyone have the numbers on how long it would have actually taken the camps to "kill" the number of people it is claimed they did?

Anything concrete and mathmatical to help support the argument that six million Jews did not die would be appreciated.

hi pol,

i've been unable to find anything that supports the rothschild theory. (them controlling the fed/other central banks.)
anyone here able to point me to some normal sites that show direct relations between the rothschilds and the fed/other banks?

thanks in advance.

A few months back there was a thread about jews subverting physics for decades. In light of the recent Bill Nye shenanigans, does anyone have a link/archive of said thread? I'm sure most of you 8pol addicts know exactly what thread I'm talking about. It was full of fantastic info and research.

Ask and receive
archive.fo/JEZz8
but also learn how to search on archive.is
but if you do learn how to search, make sure to share your findings as needed

Yeah I too have noticed that you can tell when a post is going to be good just based on the way it looks.

Are Ivy League/"top 10" institutions worth it in this country anymore?

From what I hear their financial aid is phenomenal, and there are a lot of positive things to say about their liberal arts/free study curricula. However, I don't want to fall victim to the indoctrination currently taking place on a grandiose scale there. Should I join a conservative group and promote our cause if I am accepted or just settle for a less (((liberal))) school?

Currently looking at Harvard, Yale, and MIT for a career in finance and robotics. Race wise, I am a strong, white, 100% European kid.
(Pic related: archive.is/kfFvE)

Gonna bump this

If you're on here you will most likely be immune to the majority of the indoctrination. You may regress slightly but only if you allow yourself to do so and even then it won't be by much.
Those institutions are still very valuable yes, having one next to your name could mean a lot depending on what you want to do with your life. My advice is to determine your end goal and then plot out the path, not to do this one step at a time but to see the endgoal first and find out what you need in order to get there.
If you do go to one of those places my advice to you is to not make a lot of noise and to just get what you got there to get and then get out. The pic you posted was a woman doing it so she would get a lot of free passes that you would not.

I was just told by some panicked normalfag co-workers about this "Blue Whale" game. What do you guys know about it?

Does anyone have any redpolls on homosexuals and their degenerate behaviours compared to straight people?

Yeah it's an app that supposedly gives you a bunch of "quests" that start from something simple like, go for a walk at 2am and so on. Each day is a new quest and they start getting fucked up like one apparently says "cut the shape of a whale on your arm"
Last day of the 30 days is. Kill yourself
Problem is, this app is really hard to find (or does not exist) meaning its just some /x/ shit trying to scare people.
Its literally noting

Sounds like that movie "13 Sins", tbh.

MIT. Had a cousin go there, they are at least benign compared to the other's malignancy. Plus your hard science means you'll have a shield of intelligent fellows like you in class.
Brain washing on this level has inoculation. We here are that shot of prior knowledge. Hell it might be fun to see all we rant about up close and in action, you could post updates as to how they try to poz astrophysics or robotics and fail because they can't understand the base curriculum.

Are there Ethiopians in the United States?
Are they a problem aside from generally being non-whites

Yes, and one here is too many.

I know. Are there a regular complaint, like Somalis?

I autistically read every thread when it's small and keep abreast of it when it's big.

Why does the first pic looks like you just got raped, kike.

Just make sure you are on the front lines.

Hopefully someone else will chime in but a not about the rothschilds. The historian Niall Ferguson wrote a book called "the ascent of money" that I read a few years ago before I was redpilled. It is basically a history of the use of money in civilization. He goes over how the rothschilds got started, how they would start wars and would play governments of each other while making money from both sides etc. By the end of the book even in my bluest of blue pilled days I was thinking how on earth are any rothschilds allowed to live?

wtf I am reatarded. Meant to say hopefully someone else will chime in about the rothschilds today

Holy shit I literally snorted. That's a hilarious face. I'm so sorry. You're a Jew and hideous

Is it degenerate to own and use a fleshlight?

Yes.

Ok, thanks.

It's degenerate to masturbate in general. Get a grill, though it's easier said than done.

suck a nigger dick with aids and shit on it

No it's not. Never in the Bible does it say maturation is wrong.
All it "vaguely" says is masturbating instead of having children. So masturbating your whole life and having no children is bad.

Porn is degenerate, stop that.

Which philosophy is in direct opposition to hedonism?

saged for self-reflection
This has to be a sign.

stoicism.

How many copies of Deceived, Damned and Defiant did David Lane sign, and how could he have signed them from prison, since it was published after his incarceration?

Thanks user. From here on out I'm devoting my life to stoicism.

Harder said than done. Plus there is a multitude of similar offshoots and Eastern equivalents.
Self sacrifice is the road to enduring fulfillment regardless of philosophy. That you must ask tells me you aren't ready to change enough.

If Hitler did nothing wrong, how come he lost WW2?

Even when drunk or high the Aryan will not nig as much as a nog.

How did the agricultural revolution lead to the privatisation of child-rearing?

Man started off in hunter-gatherer tribes and children were raised by the community however, due to the nomadic nature of such tribes, population size was restricted. Then agriculture is discovered. A much larger population can be sustained however mobility is now lost. How does this transition lead to people raising their own children and desiring monogamy? I think I read or heard this explained somewhere but I cannot find the source and I cannot reason to the conclusion either. Help?

It's got my interest because I think I read somewhere that the Jews are trying to revert us to single-celled organisms and I see some commonality between how children are raised by everyone/the state in communism and how they're raised in matriarchal tribes and I think there's something uniting everything and how this "progress" is really a regression.

Is the Magical Girl genre of anime degenerate?

They typically have good themes such as self-sacrifice and justice however there's also the fact that they empower women in the "strong, independent" sense i.e. they act as a vector for feminism as well. Thoughts?

So we could see how horrible life was without Hitler.

How do I fake getting along with normalfags? Every time they try to joke it falls flat and I just stare. It's worse when they're in groups because then they spend 5 minutes acting like niggers, and I still stare.

Because American spent 4 trillion dollars for the express purpose of defeating him, turning America into a full fledged Jewish slave state in the process.

Brother , we are more alike than you would think. I can't fucking do it. I've legit tried. Sometimes I feel like the man who knows too much and the dipshit chads just don't even WANT to try and get it
Praise Kek and shadilay on

Does anyone have any redpills on the Jewish involvement in the rise of communism in Russia and the effect it later had on the west? Anything relating to Jews behind communism would be welcome.

I think we are currently being shipped with several bait threads or shill slide threads.

My bad I'm a mobilenigger poster
We are being shilled*

How do you cure internet addiction?
Spending less time online is harder than quitting porn.

retarded pepe is best pepe

knowyourmeme.com/memes/apu-apustaja

You can't cure it, but you can mitigate it. Just leave your phone at home and drive out somewhere, perhaps with a book, and relax there. Hopefully it's sunny without serial killers about.

Turn on the fan and walk away.

Daily Stormer.

Just say it's dark humor and leave it at that. If you must, you can admit it wan in poor taste.

No coffee after 5 pm. Try that, stay hydrated, and get enough sleep.

Also try >>>/pdfs/

I usually read during down time, or when I'm waiting for something. Whenever people are dicking around on their phones, it's a good time to read.

I think it helps that we have fighters on lots of platforms. If your memeing is aesthetic, Instagram could work. Otherwise, it's probably not the best platform.

Yes. So is pornography. Until you find a waifu, masturbate only in moderation with your hand and mind alone.

What?

Unless you're referring to a particular forum thread, The Daily Stormer mostly has links to the old soundcloud account, which was taken down. Just recently, they've put up a new soundcloud account with some of their older episodes and two new episodes, though.
soundcloud.com/user-571934716

Now I'm curious. Did some suicide blonde accidentally her whole head or something?

came across this, enjoy

ah, forgot to say, the video's title is "white supremacy"

How much of the alcoholic jew do you drink faggot?

his hatred for any form of child discipline imply he was beaten by his jew mom. Self hating jews who reject their genetic heritage and work toward promoting white identity is better than nothing, also better than anything your faggot ass ever did.

Kill yourself alt-kike cancer.

>you don't do enough for the Movement™ accept these based kikes
Neck yourself twice

fuck off isn't an argument either, I don't argue with kikes or those who enable them

I wonder how you feel about the Alt-Right™ moniker.

A man who did not have jewish lineage. Kike-enabler.

what about it?
also ad homs are beyond you, find better argumetns than "kike-enable" faggot

Kill yourself KIKE.

oh btw, here's one for you, about the kikes belief that you're a kike only if the mother is jewish, and not the father.
GENETICS DON'T WORK THAT WAY

learn science, if anything, having a jewish mother, being her raising you is way more likely to make ya jewish in the behavioral sense than the father. which don;t compute if ya hate ur mom and renounce her ways.

that kikes archaic religious rules make ya a jew only if the mother is jewish, and that a jew dad and non-jew mother doesn't count is horseshit as far as genes goes. you're half jew even if it's only the father

As per Nuremberg laws if one's parent or grandparent has kike blood then one is a kike.
His mother is a jew, therefore he is half-jew and should be discarded immediately.

Also:

Want to know how I know you aren't from around here?

Cut your goddamn hair you goddamn hippie. All the proof we need to know you've never had a fucking jobBarista doesn't count. At least you keep that cunty beret to wipe your face off when they're done, cum catcher. That's real forward thinking.

What's the deal with this Wendy's girl story?

I aint advocating for him spreading his genes, I am fine with neutering all kikes and half-kikes, but I aint idiot enough to advocate gene screening of everyone and inflict harm on someone cuz its great great great grand dad was a filthy degenerate, what matters is the person itself, racial purity is one thing in regards to offsprings and breeding, it is another when it come to fighting an enemy.

also jew genes would wither the more and more the descendant avoid any jew lineage, theoritically speaking, by 3rd generation of not breading with kikes, their genes quickly fade away. to the point where I am willing to be lenient as long there is no physical or behavioral reminder of the jews physical or metal atributes.

sue me for not wanting to kill every single non white in the world, I will content with only killing those detrimental to society, and sending back the non stupid ones. I could also do without a bunch of "white" leftist that burn coal or are so mentally weak they are now beyond salvation.

The world ain't black & white son, wishful thinking of killing ALL AND EVERY SINGLE JEW is fun wishful thinking, but ultimately a futile endeavor, I would even argue that removing all ill of the world would bring back the same problem or R selected behavior that would ultimately create a new race of jew-like people.

Just posting some food for thoughts since I didn't felt like making a thread.
If you want to take down the state, or you're waiting for the system to fall, you should have an infrastructure ready to immediatly replace it. Pics related.

I came across this conversation in the comments section of Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged Episode 21. I realized that I lack talking points or any way to refute their beliefs. Do you guys have any advice on the proper way to respond too such people if I ever have to deal with something similar in the future?

In general, how would one approach the use up to 6 year old articles without falling for obvious quote mining or cherry picking? The person holds the same views today but the rhetoric and topics might be slightly different.
What I am looking for is to creating maximum damage control as what were portrayed as naive 5 years ago is reality today, but without falling for obvious fallacy's. I am in no hurry.

Man up you fuck-head. Take charge of the relationship. Set things straight. Shock her back into reality. The truth is never subtle.

Too late, they can vote.

You're not 100% white but you're no nigger. Consider yourself more white than the average portuguese person and get over your identity crisis. I'm sorry about the way things are but you're no nigger. - Maybe a jew.

Because they are a part of a satanic order who practice rituals to get away with things. You do not have to believe this, but it does happen and it is rife worldwide. This world is run by evil and it is necessary to fight the good fight and find the fire if you know what I mean. Do not look to religion, look for a relationship.

Call the fucking cops, you're in a nanny state anyways. Alternatively use force and beat the shit out of them. Honor your mother and father, always… But this is beyond healthy.

papa has zie shekels. look at her followers.

If they live in cali and have access to edibles I would assume they are smoking legally.

This should do

Official Wendy's twitter posted this months ago (in January, I think), and normalfags only just found out about it.

…Wait, Denny's? I thought it was Wendy's?
Well, apparently I'm from a parallel universe or something.

Oh, that's it? Yeah I remember it. I didn't realize normalfags were THAT slow. Thanks, user.

Pic related is the one I have saved. File data says that I saved it the day it came out.

Do any actual white people post on Holla Forums or is it all South Americans, half breeds and mutts?

I wouldn't take any of these posts seriously tbh. And that third picture is obviously of a white person, even if that person is a complete faggot.

Meant second, not third

So I'm currently in a conflict between my need to make sure the spics get out of my town, and the need to make sure my family doesn't shun me for going against their beliefs. Me and my sister work at the same place. She is lost and believes in open borders while I want the wall and to deport all the spics here. I know several illegal immigrants that my boss hired and I want to report it but I'm afraid to since I'm the only one that believes that's the right thing to do while everyone else I work with is a liberal cuck. Is there a clever way I could go about this so when they do get removed nobody traces it back to me?
I don't mean to sound spineless about this. My town feels like it's heading towards 40-50% spic and the rest being mainly white with just a handful of blacks (maybe see a nigger once every other month). Obviously the town is heading more towards liberal views and I want to change that before it's too late.

Is playing the stock market a Jew thing to do?

OK, apparently I AM in a parallel universe. I watched TMNT growing up, and I don't remember April O'Neil having a jewess sidekick.

Is mormonism cucked because they try to convert subhumans? I always thought it wasn't too bad because it subjugates them to a white culture if they convert.

Does anyone have the Trump's old response to the 2011 White House Correspondents Dinner? Given the recent events it has become hard for me to find.

No you idiots. Wendy's twitter has a professional shitposter at the helm and now people are making fan-art.
READ UP FAGGOTS!
knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/wendys
funnyjunk.com/channel/Wendy/More more more wendy/aoxpLnb/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/smug-wendys
funnyjunk.com/channel/Wendy
funnyjunk.com/channel/Wendy/The legend/RxypLEk/

i understand that the view of history that the average person will collect from school, hollywood, mainstream media, etc is flawed and more than slightly biased. is there some kind of beginners guide to world (and national) history i can read? something with blanket coverage and the intention of being objective. also is halfchan/his/ any good?

Wew me neither.

not a question but I was at a print shop today picking up some shit and saw this poster for a comedy festival

phishing then this.

does anyone have any evidence relating to paid protestors/rioters?

What book(s) by Hegel should I start with?

Is there any way I can recognize jews by their face?
Some kind of nose structure or mouth shape.
What facial structure do they have?

Hey, guys.
What are two articles from a normie-friendly publication that's been around for at least ten to fifteen years that I can use to redpill my peers at uni. yes, the educational jew, I know It would be much appreciated. I'd like to expose kikes/multicult/communism as being an obvious detriment to the host country but I'm having trouble finding a normalfag source. Any other good topic is welcomed.

Second question:
At the top of the screen one can see various suggested boards to go to that one can click on. It looks like [ dir / asmr / fur / hwndu / ita / newbrit / polk… …/ pol ]
etc. Then at the very end there is [watchlist].
I've seen it for a long time and am wondering what it is? I can't click on it; it doesn't link to anything. does this mean I'm on a bad goy list?
Thanks in advance.

It is a list that signals the threads that you are watching. It searches for updates in the threads you add until they die.

Jews have quite distinct faces, and, while taking some time getting used to, can be spotted easily.
A lot of these traits happen in older jews, as some jews have more european traits than others, but once turned older, they gain these traits like vacuums suck up dust (see William Shatner, young vs old).

Here are some perfect examples of the traits I listed.

Id forgotten that shit until I saw her…

So I'll admit my 'J-Dar" really isn't great. Maybe it's because I don't spend much time with them, not many where I live.

The two on the left seem obvious. I'd def guess Jew for the furthest left, but for middle I'd guess either Jew/Levant Arab or some kind of Khazar/Central European. Guy on right I'd honestly have no idea. Kushner I honestly wouldn't know was Jewish from just a picture.

The guy on the right doesn't have typical traits other than curly kinked and gray hair, which is a dead give away, because its exclusive to jews.

Kusher is a case similar to Shatner because 1, he's only 1/2 to 3/4th jewish, and 2, he's young, so his European genes are more prominent but will go away once he ages.
However, a typically good way to tell is to look at their eyes and noses. It usually gives it away, see the chart. 2 and 5 are most often the case in jews.

Notice how the famous Merchant's eyes are exactly that of the very first two jews I posted in , and are similar to 2 and 5 in this chart.

Whoops, meant 3 and 5

I completely blocked this out of my mind. How…?

School shooter / 10

Those hairlines are of Sephardic and mixed Sephardic Jews as they are not Ashkenazis who are the Jews that are the actual threat and are the ones with power. Many Jews now especially because of Israel are not pure ashkenazis:
- Ethan Klein father is an Ashkenazi while his mother isn't
- Jerry seinfelds mother was Syrian
- Sarah Silvermans mother was Sephardic

I could go on, but yeah that's not an accurately portrayal of the real Jewish phenotype

Oh, thanks. haha.

Don't aint no body gibs me any articles. I'm good, now

He asked for jews, not for specifics.

Jews that look like arent the actual Jews in power and are merely mixed Jews that think they are in power merely because of them practicing Judaism when really the Ashkenazi views himself as the only real Jew and all other Jews as being just expendable as Goyim yet more loyal. Thats why some Sephardis actually rebel against Ashkenazis and hate them because they know the Ashkenazis will never look at them as their equal.

Its pretty pointless to study the racial qualities of non Ashkenazis because they are generally less likely to Jew people and they are the minority of Jews on earth, most Jews are Ashkenazi.

A jew is a jew is a jew is a jew, all jews are bad, no jews are good, no sector or not.

Yeah I know but there isnt really a point in focusing on the facial characteristics of non Ashkenazis.

You seriously might aswell study the facial characteristics of Ethiopian Jews for all the good it'll do for you.

The problem with Ashkenazi Jews is that it turns out they are mostly European genetically. About 80%, on average, both for paternal and matrilineal DNA. Since it's an average, this means many are pure Europeans or might as well be.

That 80% of matrilineal DNA is European is particularly awkward. Especially for the Ashkenazi themselves. Jews believe "jewishness" is handed down from the mother. If your mother is a Jew, you are a Jew. Doesn't matter what the father is. So every Jew should have a clean line of mother's mother's mother's … etc who were all "Jews", and eventually end up with a "pure" Jewish great-great-great-…-grandmother. But 80% of present-day Ashkenazi matrilineal bloodlines are rooted in a European female that converted to Judaism, like Ivanka. Roughly the same with the Fathers.

There's also a mostly unanswered question of just how much of modern European DNA is actually Jewish DNA. You can be sure it's not 0%. Jews have been in Europe for at least ~2000 years, and, just as it turns out many Christians converted to Judaism, many Jews will have converted to Christianity. Those will have then stopped calling themselves Jews and been subsumed into European stock.

So, over the centuries and millennia, countless…

This all means that it isn't quite right to view modern Ashkenazi Jews as a foreign element plaguing Europe. More accurately, they are a self-selected subset of Europeans that were drawn to kikery and metastasized around it. The initial intrusion of Jews might have been the catalyst that started the process, but there's barely anything left of them. It's like a tumor that forms around an infected wound. The wound may heal, but the cancer stays and grows.

So, really, what we're dealing with is a small subset of our population that…
… and found, and bred, each other under the banner of Jewishness, which conveniently came with these values pre-installed as a cultural package.

Perhaps, one day, we can look back and be glad that Jews cleansed these traits out of our genome by pulling those who had them to themselves.

ehhh… not true. European conversion to Judaism has pretty much never have for the over 1000 years of Ashkenazi existience and really only began occuring in the late 1800s and even then it was still EXTREMELY rare because the real Ashkenazis don't just accept 'converts' to their religion just as much as a nazi doesnt except a black 'convert' to Aryanism.
Another thing you don't understand is that Ashkenazi Jews are basically the most inbred ethnicity in existience and is what leads to their super long list of genetic diseases. Ashkenazi Jews are the type of people that would rather spend the time curing all Ashkenazi diseases and create a whole school of medicine literally known as 'Jewish Medicine' rather than actually have a generation marry a goy, they are that serious.

Ashkenazi Jews descend from one main group that has grown through excessive inbreeding and when the Ashkenazis have branched out they've occasionally fucked up and have taken in Sephardis who are actually middle eastern.

The pure Orthodox Ashkenazi Jew looks like pics related and is basically the epitome of Ashkenazim and is that which is our greatest threat. The Rothschilds for example arent going to take in Sephardim or Mizrahims and will make sure their carriers are 100% pure Ashkenazi DNA.

Yeah, that's how the Jewish myth goes.

See again the graph I posted. Over 80% of Ashkenazi mtDNA is from core European haplogroups. mtDNA (mitochondrial DNA) is passed on almost exclusively from the mother, and her mother, and her mother, etc. The only way to be born Jewish is if your mother, and her mother, and her mother, etc were Jewish. The only other way to be Jewish is if you, or your mother, or her mother, etc converted to Judaism.

… again, over 80% of Ashkenazi mtDNA is from core European haplogroups.

The only way to explain that is that they are, for the most part, descendants of European women who converted to Judaism. It doesn't really matter how often conversion happened, given the time scale. If it was rare, all that means is that it was the descendants of such convert women that survived and successfully propagated. While descendants of the original immigrant mothers failed and gradually faded from "their own" gene pool (until less than 20% of their DNA was left).

This is consistent with what you can see just by looking at them. Ashkenazi clearly look mostly European, with some distinct traces of alien origin.

Full study:

Are other races capable of having said faces without actually being jews?
How do jewesses look?

Oh so really what you're implying is what the 1/8th rule really isn't enough, and we should go for 1/16 or even 1/32 if we want to have a chance at removing semitic nose demons for good. Really goes to show just how potent potent kike genes are.

just one potentjesus

She's Chuck Schumer's niece. That's why.

question:

How do IDs work here?
I don't frequent this board very often but I've noticed that threads will be started by a unique ID and then that ID goes on to have a conversation with itself for quite a while before new IDs enter the thread. For example, this thread was started by ID
and has (346) posts associated with that ID while these posts are samefagging.

Are IDs not associated with posters? Is 8ch a huge psy-op?

I didn't even notice but that's pretty strange. Might be because the thread was pre-hack

ok thanks
its like that in a lot of threads tho, is that just because this place moves slower than cuckchan?

this thread was started 2 weeks after the hack tho

Yeah you're right, I just checked. I lose track of time because of school. That's pretty weird.

seems to be a glitch in the last day. if you respond to all of them, not all will be tagged as OP

doesn't it only tagged as OP when you reply to the first post and not necessarily posts made by the same poster?

Kek, you don't look portuguese at all lad. Most of us don't have neither curly hair nor that hooked nose.
t.portuguese.

Don't know where to post this, so I'll do so here. Do what you will with this pic.
archive.fo/7rJUd

Only be altruistic to friends and family. If any of them take advantage of you, cut them off. It's served me well in my life. Just be tough but fair. Live is meant to be enjoyed with your loved ones, and when one is honored, all are honored.

wew lad

Pretty obvious he wasn't a shill, just new.

I have proposed a solution to those whom hate referring to pic related as the "Kekistan(i)" flag.

We call it the ==kekstantinople== flag.

Please, hold your applause.

Well, I muddied it up with failed red text. But the idea remains valid

Spielberg reminds me of (((Freud))), I noticed many of them look related, possibly due to the same gene pool.

Also, what's up with all the 404 threads and the threads where it seems that the same ID has been posting all the time?

Part of my question was answered already

Thank you for the upload. I have up to 30 on a hard drive I do not currently have access to. I will post them on a QTDDTOT in 2 months time.

This meme is bad and forced.

strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/
archive.fo/OUJLG

youtube is unfucking believable. Their curated "trending" is without fail republican or trump bashing late night "comedians"

Thanks mate.

Also
It's posted quite a lot (though not enough), I've even seen it on Holla Forums.

Seriously tired of that shit. Every time I log into youtube it's HEY GOY LOOK AT THIS FUNNY MAN WHO HATES DRUMBF

They're trying to replicate the Jon Stewart effect and they're all out of Stewarts.

1. Is there a pol archive
2. There was a thread a few weeks ago on questioning the crimes of Japan in WW2, especially on Unit 731. Apparently there were no bodies to perform autopsies on.
Anyone know?

Beginning to unironically believe that non-reproductive sex is degenerate. Thinking about it, it makes sense.

Or am I wrong?

The only thing that degenerates is a handful of your 500 billion sperm cells.

That's probably up to you although I agree that modern society is overly sexed and sexualised. So much so people forget sex actually has a purpose, the most important purpose and consequences next to death itself but insane leftism and post modernism has created an insane society that goes "it's just sex lol" while at the same time crying about rape. Insanity. All I'm going to say is that I don't think sex just for fun sometimes is, even if it's illogical as a hell to the point only a very small number of species like dolphins do something serious as sex just for fun but modern people need some damn moderation. All in moderation.

Mostly I'm thinking about the rise of "BDSM" and non-monogamous relationships. That's complete degeneracy, yet it's justified under sexual liberation nonsense.

I'm glad that white people are still fucking at all.

What are some funny and clever ways to shame race traitors like in this instance?

Bastard son of Sam Kinison/10.

I unfortunately don't know what to say in that situation, but if you ever see a woman with her racemixed spawn, first pretend that the babby is cute and all that, then ask her if she adopted the babby, or even better, applaud her for being so compassionate and adopting an African babby. Now come the killer words - when she says that it's hers, say "Oh, I'm really sorry, I thought it wasn't yours because it looks nothing like you". The IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE YOU line is what fucking kills them, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the coalburners I told this to didn't kill herself after drowning her nigger spawn.

lol, evil genius

Looking for a specific screencap where user pretending to be an oldfag, warns about either eceleb or namefag cancer. idr 100%
Wouldn't taking other screencaps regarding this.

mind*

I just cut right to the chase and go "oh, how cute! your baby looks just like you!"

Out the catalogs url into archive.com(the wayback machine) and archive.is. find the date you believe the thread happened and look around the days you think it happened.

List some quotes.