How can you deny that blacks are inferior? How is that tied into leftism in any way...

How can you deny that blacks are inferior? How is that tied into leftism in any way? For people who express so much ire for liberals, you sure share a lot of views in common.

Sage in all fields, comrades.

sage

No arguments other than muh feels then?

enjoy

nazbol here. we dont. and even so, we think they deserve good lives, just like any conscious beings.

Saged for posterity, comrade.

What if their average intelligence doesn't mesh well with trust based societies that whites and east asians build? What if this problem is genetic and thus not correctable at least until we get gene modification up and running?

kek

completely unknowable, and hypothetical.

sage

Can you by looking at an IQ test see the race of a person?
No.
Can you by looking at a crime identify the race of a person?
No.
Can you by looking at a piece of art identify the race of a person?
No.
The idea that blacks are inferior is unscientific, because the tools used to measure inferiority by the proponents of this idea can not identify a black person using these tools.
At best you could claim that some people are inferior to others, and that a disproportionate of inferiors are black.
The logical choice in this case would be to remove inferior people, not black people. I strongly suspect that you OP would be among the people not able to pass that test, so it would be in your best interest to not pursue this line of thought any further and embrace a world view that values all humans.

I would urge you to look at Hispaniola for examples at two peoples with the same environment yet two completely different examples of stewardship. Haiti was a jewel of the French until it was taken and then ran into the ground by the natives.

I'm no hypocrite, I would support eugenics even if that means I don't breed.

So what if it is?

Why must people that do not possess this low genetic mean suffer the company of the more violent prone individuals? Would you be in favor of repatriating low IQ blacks back to Africa?

We need to get rid of all niggers.

They will bring our system down.

So when do we get to hear about how Watson was silenced by the Jewish Science Conspiracy for daring to speak the troooooth, by which of course I mean "babbled horseshit without data and got dragged for being a retard"?

These threads do have a script to hold to, after all.

Why are people so fucking autistic about perceived race?

Because they can't refute leftist arguments as is and need to introduce some outside context problem they made up. They don't realize that they look like the autistic kid who showed up to a pickup football game and insists everyone should start playing Calvinball to accomodate him.

ednalaugh.webm

If you don't I think it would make a great case for the "free market knows best" hypothesis.

I don't, they have low IQ's and every country on earth they are the majority in is a shithole.