The Legend of Zelda Breath of The Wind discussion

Here's another thread to discuss Breath of the Wind since the previous thread is past bump limit and is circling the drain into Oblivion.

Talk about your retarded babby tier lore here and the game itself.

Provided is a picture of the VGA 2014 map overlayed onto the E32016 map, the maps have clearly changed thanks to some parts not matching up even slightly, and I don't think what was shown at E3 2014 matches up with anything else at all

x Hyrule Castle
a Snowpeak
b unknown
c death mountain
d unknown
e unknown
f ordona
g unknown
h lake hylia
i twin peaks
j gerudo desert and valley
k strange red mesa
l maybe zoras doman
m spruce forest incline zone
n hyrule field

I think the plateau was skyloft, I think there's something underneath the plateau itself.

I think the tutorial is mandatory since you can't leave the plateau without the glider which the old man gives you for completing the tutorial

There are more than 100 mini dungeons a staff memer from the treehouse said that the dungeons get significantly harder outside of the plateau and that Zelda Breath of the Wilde will be much more difficult than previous zelda games, which probably just means you will die a bunch more, I hope this also means you will get stumped occassionally at some of the puzzles, with the ability to make puzzles that intertwine multiple tools I think this will be the case.

I think Skyward Sword crafing will return thanks to the addition of mysterious drops that only describe a non mechanical purpose to the object.

AI is a big focus within this game,
Physics is a big focus within this game.

Other urls found in this thread:

gonintendo.com/stories/259379-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-items-can-be-upgraded
youtube.com/watch?v=52UaLUUnpe4
youtube.com/watch?v=xZHlQVm9RKo
youtube.com/watch?v=NMs2tLKK088
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's some more stills just to highlight things from the trailer, nothing special just a few things to help place parts of the map.

I really hope the NX isn't a piece of shit because I actually want an excuse to get it and play this.

Haven't bought a console since the PS2, hopefully nintendo knows what they're doing.

At least we know those rumours are fake.

Which rumors?

I wonder if they'll introduce a partner character or if they'll decide against it this time?

I don't think Nintendo knows what they're doing with the NX, but this will probably be okay.

I keep calling this game "A Breath in the Wild" or some other unholy combination. I just can't say Breath of the Wild immediately.

I really don't understand why they still haven't tried to steal all the Jap devs from Sony.

If Nintendo stopped localizing like shit and became the weeb gaming console I'd be 100% okay with it.
They need to change so little to actually have some success that I can't understand how nobody in the whole company stopped for a second and said to themselves "wait, maybe we're not doing it right".

Yeah what rumors?

It probably will be, unfortunately. Just hope it's cheap and whatever the gimmick is isn't unbearable.

Apparently the map is confirmed to be slightly smaller than Xenoblade X

So how big will NPCs factor into the gameplay, aside from the old man? The world looked pretty devoid of intelligent life based on what I saw, but this game seems to want to invoke the feeling of playing the classic Zeldas somewhat. In that case, a few major NPCs scattered throughout the map and maybe a town or two would fit in well, if for nothing more than sidequests or secrets.

I keep calling it "Breadth of the Wild".

Neither can I.

What the fuck.

Too much Fist of the Borf Star?

Xenoblade X feels pretty huge until you get the dolls though, so im not sure being smaller will be that bad, depends on the relative movement.

Nintendo would rather appear as 'family friendly' even when they know most people who play their franchises are probably adults and even when they know it hurts them.

They said there would be optional guidance, it's probably disembodied voice who's the closest thing to a companion character.

Every Zelda rumour was fake so I'm just going to dismiss every NX rumour too. Stupid rumours. I just want a $250 usd machine that's comparable to the Xbox one/PS4 with DDR4 at least and expandable internal storage. I hope Nintendo aims for rock solid [email protected]/* */ with 2xaa for every single first/second party title.

Is that playable space or actual map size, that map is huge anyway, but I don't think it's almost Xen X, they get to that measurment by assuming that each grid is 1kmsq, but at the same time the menu screen measures temprature in Fahrenheit.

You could guess the actual map size from the pics in the OP, it shows the temple of time from the highest point on the plateau and apparently the plateau is around 1.5km x 2km, then you can compare it in the grids, I don't think it's that big, but even at half that size it's bigger than GTAV.

We know that rupees are primarily obtained by selling objects you find, and we've heard from interviews that AI is a major focus, and we saw it in the reveal trailer with the npcs running away from the guardian but then we saw it again with the old man reacting to the players actions, dodging attacks and getting ready to bail when they pulled out a bomb, I hope the focus on AI means we will see npc schedules like in Majoras Mask.

We know there are towns, Bill Trinen said towns as in multiple, he said that the demo had the npcs and towns removed, I don't think there are towns on the plateau, it looks like it was at one time a fortress based on the degraded battlements at both ends of the plateau but I think if there's any other NPC it will be a trader of some sort. probably beedle.

I love PC games, but weebshit is better in the living room or with comfy console gaming.

I guess that's your preference but I'm more interested in modding the few weeb games I actually care about, plus I have a pc in my lounge.

Weeb games don't really have mod support, it's not as rooted in their culture as it is here in the west

You can still edit textures/models for some games, that's good enough.

pic related is what i think the NT will look like

think about it, have there been any triangle consoles? i think it will either be a triangle or something like pic related where the top of the triangle is cut off. I do not know what the shape is called.

The biggest problem with Nintendo outside of Japan is NOA. Their Disneyesque vision of what Nintendo should be runs counter to how NCL portrays the company in Japan as a company for all ages. Also just about everyone at NOA seems like they're either incompetent or an ass-kisser.

If it uses Polaris tech, it should noticeably stronger than the PS4 but not as strong as the PS4 Neo or the Scorpio. In that scenario, Nintendo should be fine since whatever potential the Scorpio or Neo has will always be tied down because of the PS4 and Xbone.

As for the controller, the fact that the game is fully playable on a pro controller gives a hint that the NX controller will be somewhat standard. At the very least it I hope that it doesn't have an expensive gimmick that no one likes or uses like the 2nd screen on the gamepad.

I just realized how much that shit looks like Mata Nui.

They purposely removed NPCs for the demo. Said they would distract from the gameplay.

Where you do think this problem with NOA originated? Nintendo of Japan. NOA had its balls chopped off and all input ignored back around the time Gamecube was coming out. A lot of senior staff retired or jumped ship.

The current state of NOA is directly because of Iwata's tenure as CEO.

I'm just happy that the female Link rumor was wrong if only to shut up all the fanboys that take everything that Emily Rodgers says as gospel just because she one or two minor rumors right recently.

I actually agree with this. NOA was tolerable before Iwata became a control freak and took complete control of a region he had no knowledge of. When Howard Lincoln was in-charge, he at least was able to negotiate with western 3rd parties well enough that he was able to play a big role in salvaging the N64 from NCL and their hubris.

Exactly. In the US, the N64 was able to keep almost all of the SNES's market share. In Japan, the N64 was crushed by Saturn into a distant third place.

So Iwata's plan was to go al in on trying to recapture the Japanese market just assuming the gaijin would buy whatever was put in front of them.

I bet that rumour was leaked as a joke just to get SJWs to watch the treehouse in seething rage. I wonder if Audrey did it and dressed like this just to rub it in.

What's funny to me is that if Nintendo had done a better job maintaining the relationships that Lincoln had put in place during the N64 era, modern Rockstar (then known as DMA Design) might have been a cozy 2nd party developer for Nintendo in the same light as Rare.

Still feels pretty big even after getting the dolls.
It feels small when you get the flight pack.
But yeah, Cauldros looks tiny, but you realize the scale when you try an on-foot run from the entrance from Sylvalum to Mt. M'Gando and it ends up taking forever.

What if it had a wood grain finish?

I didn't watch any E3 shit, is this just MGSV but with Zelda?

So what was that HUGE flying thing I saw off in the distance in one of the gameplay vids? It looked like an airship, or something. I hope it's a floating island and that we unlock some aerial method of traversal late game, or something. I want a loftwing.

Maybe, just maybe it was a fucking cloud

Looks like Eldin Bridge

Oh you

Aliens

I personally can't see it. I see Nintendo making their system look more like a toy than 70's-80's furniture. Do you know of any toys besides video game systems that have a wood grain finish?

Though I wouldn't object to reshelling Nintendo systems into partical board. I think that'd be hilarious.

Saging because I don't have much to contribute to the topic. I'm quite excited for the game. It looks like what I wanted in a Zelda game for a long time in terms of mechanics. However I have to wait and see about the mystery and lore.

I'm hoping this game isn't too big personally. Lately I've been losing interest in longer games.

Sure looks like a cloud to me sherlock

I don't actually expect them to do it, but I do really like wood on my consoles.

It's just a really big bird. That's all.

In one of the videos they interviewed Miyamoto and he mentioned something about 'vehicles' do you think there's more than just horses to ride on? Loftwings? the master cycle?

They seemed to suggest Link is going alone this time, though that was more when they explained how wolf Link works and he isn't necessarily the same kind of partner as Navi or Midna

Damn it, now I'm going to be incredibly disappointed because that's never going to be in the game.

no, this game looks like it has actual challenge at some points.

On second look, that fourth pic really makes me think of Rei's fight against Raoh.

Can't wait till people complain about the massive empty spaces and start praising WW's sailing.

Is ninty going to release the demo to the public for download?

doubt it since they would rather you buy the NX version.

I'm waiting for this autistic faggot to pop in thread with his same post.

no, user, the new on the list to praise is SS, with it's clear objectives and helpful and totally not handholdy partner since all normalfags need the game to tell them where to go and what to do

just you wait, we'll get a fuckton of people whining because they are lost and have no idea what they have to do next and will praise SS' linearity as if they liked it from day 1

If what that autistic user is describing is actually possible then the game has some serious potential to be GOTYAYEY

We don't know for sure this game won't tell you where to go and what to do. Even Shadow of the Colossus, which this instalment seems to be heavily influenced by, told you where to go.

every Zelda game has had hints on where to go/what to do, even the first one

people still complained they didn't know what to do next in SS, that's the kind of "fans" I'm talking about and you just know it'll happen because almost no one has the patience to actually try to figure it all out on their own, especially those gamur gurls who love Zelda and have only ever played SS and, maybe, OoT

How? You had whatever the fuck Fi is screeching in your ear every minute telling you shit, even if it was shit that you already knew or was plainly obvious. And God forbid you turned off the game, turned it back on and picked up an item, because the game would give you, yet again, the long winded explanation about what that item actually does, as if you were too stupid to view it from the menu screen.

If people actually complained that SS was too hard for them, there is no hope for humanity.

Before the 3DS remake, probably none of them would have played it. It's like FFVII, all those fangirls wanked over Cloud and Sephiroth, and Advent Children, but they never actually played the game because it looked too old.

Those 3DS remakes probably brought out a lot of casual scum.

my cousin still can't beat Demise without that potion that makes you stronger or whatever, I can't remember what it does, and he always carried three of the, every. single. time
he's 16

yeah, I know that's not every single person who played the game but I saw similar things posted on facebook and tumblr

probably, especially because OoT and MM are not that hard to beat

If I had any difficulty with SS it was purely because the fucking motion controls never worked the way they were supposed to.

Why did it take this long to make a zelda game where you actually explore a large world? Zelda II remake when?

I never had any trouble with the motion controls, dubsman, except for that fucking minigame where you have to play the harp and follow Kina

he still has a lot of trouble to beat the game, even more so on hero mode even though it's the same game only with double damage

Fuck that harp minigame.

Well, the only things in that post that aren't confirmed are grabbing onto flying boulders and walls being dangerous at high speeds. Everything else is perfectly possible from what we already know.

can this meme please die? I don't care about resources and misc items, just give me money instead and let me buy my equipment and health items.

But fam, capitalism is very triggering.

I just want to know why that shrine is called shrine of resurrection
did Link die and just appear back in that place? is he a clone of a previous Link? it certainly seems like they'd had the technology to do that
it's been eating at me ever since I first saw the video and fuck, I'll have to wait until next year to find out, that is, if they don't just decide to delay it again

curiously, I could do it just fine the firs few times but, after that, Link's hand would just move however it wanted and it was just that minigame, it'd work just fine everywhere else

where all the webms at

Well if the theories are true, then the dead Link is the one who was defeated in OoT's downfall timeline or this Link is the first Link from before Skyward Sword who was defeated and killed by Demise and his body has been in stasis all this time in case a previous Link was unable to be reborn or lacked suitable descendants. Or this is a completely different Link from the long period between Minish Cap and Skyward Sword who has nothing to do with any Links we know about.

wait, what the fuck? what's that thing? there are so many gameplay vids I still haven't watched
can I finally burn Hyrule to the ground?

this is weird, since Link did defeat Demise and that caused the curse and the cycle but it'd be interesting to see how they'd pull it off

Can you hurt/kill people in towns? probably not because nintendo

Maybe since first Link was reborn as SS Link, the old body no longer had a use so Hylia/Sheikah decided to keep it their as a tomb/memorial. Time passes, the Calamity Ganon appears, is sealed away, 100 years pass and now its about to be free, but there is no new Link in sight, so they force revive the hero's soul back into the world using the first's body to fight the CG. Of course all that sounds like some convoluted Final Fantasy bullshit, so its more likely that when the Calamity Ganon first appeared it was sealed away by the Link of that time and the sages, but that Link died in the process and that's the Link we have in BotW, which kind of strengthens the possibility that this is OoT Link from the Downfall timeline, born from Zelda's time tampering antics at the end of OoT.

Well duh.

no, which is a shame because that's something I really like from Fable even though I was always too much of a fag to do an evil character and, since this game looks like a Zelda/every other game they could think of hybrid, it would've been interesting
but I understand he's the hero and all that

it would make sense that this was OoT Link from that timeline but it's too much advanced tech for only 100 years and didn't LttP happen 100 after the hero's fall? that just raises more questions than answers… fuck, I didn't know I was this much of a lorefag until now

I wish I could say the same. Whenever I'd swing left the game would read that as a right swing and vice versa. Wouldn't have been a problem except Nintendo had to make every fucking enemy a puzzle. It wasn't a problem with calibration either, I can remember only a handful of times my Wiimote wasn't calibrated properly.

I remember that harp shit being particularly annoying.

I'm just hoping that whichever version of this I decide to buy (probably the NX version) will have less retarded controls.

yeah, I'm sorry you had so many problems with it, that's exactly what happened when I played that minigame
Link's had would go in the opposite direction or would just make a jerky motion and then stop or just not move at all but only in that minigame and, sometimes, the clown minigame, that was particularly frustrating because, no matter how careful I was, I almost always landed on the rupoor portion of the platform

let's hope you have a better experience with this new game

Why are you sorry? You didn't make it.

Did you?

To be fair, there's so many things that hint to it being at several places on the timeline with nothing conclusive to place it with. That, and they neutered the demo of almost all story aspects, making this one all the more mysterious.

maybe I did and I'm part of the team that's making the game and want to know what people think about what they've seen so far

maybe I'm sorry about motion controls like Anouma was for the water temple

right, seeing as they revealed a little too much of SS when they announced it, I can see why they're doing this now

I still want to go and kick them in the balls

SS connection confirmed

It looks like it's going to succeed in the areas that MGSV failed, one big difference between them is that MGSV had pre recorded gameplay shown before it's release, many things that we were sold on which we thought were dynamic turned out to be pre scripted events that were part of missions, you can watch Breadth of the Wing gameplay and watch players break things and complete puzzles in a completely different manner than other players. On where it's going to succeed it looks like there's something of interest to do in the world thanks to mini dungeon and overworld puzzles, I just wonder how far these things go.

Breath of the Wild certainly has some things that I'm not sure with, Bill Trinen said that all weapons break and you can't repair them, scavenging for weapons is going to be something you do but weapons themselves are plentiful, but one issue I see with this other than the obvious one is the player avoiding combat with certain weaker enemies because they don't want to waste weapon durability on them, I'd rather have just a whetting stone that I can use to restore a weapons durability that costs whetting stones.

The player has to complete all mini dungeons on the plateau to leave the plateau, or at least to leave it with the paraglider, I wonder if it's possible to build up enough stamina consumables and climb down it.

Epona is not in the game, instead you have to break in your own horse but you get to name it.

Talk about blind, it's darker than every other cloud in the fugging sky.

I hope there are like random events like how red dead redemption 2 had and sometimes GTA V had random events happen when you are roaming around.

Though I hope you can find like random merchants caravans traveling or knight guards patroling through the plains and sometimes they might give you Info or small quests to do. Or run into random goblin hoards tuning rampant.

Im just wondering if there is going to be a master sword and mirror sheild, and how much is going to be locked behind amiibos. I think epona and a wolf link companion are locked behind their respective amiibos, but what does the link, zelda, and gannon amiibos do?

When? Because today they confirmed that you can upgrade weapons and weapon slots, so i guess that repairing weapon is in too.

We saw plenty of people eat shit while snowboarding, though, from both drops and hitting obstacles.

I imagine that there would be multiple types of shields for multiple defenses against elements like in SS.

Wood shields can prortect against electricity but burn against fire. Wood shields can also catch arrows which you can steal for ammo.

Metal shields protect against fire but conduct electricity. I imagine if a metal shield is polished enough it can reflect light like a mirror shield. Metal shields would probably be more resistant to explosions.

They could have a crystal/sacred shield resistant to energies but brittle against physical attacks. I doubt the shield will regenerate like in SS. The crystal shield could be the mirror shield class instead of metal to reflect beams.

They don't have to complete all of them just 3. There are 4 shrines confirmed in the plateau. Though perhaps there's a way to climb down if you want to do a minimalist run

I wonder if there will be a cheerleader costume for Link. I need it.

I want to cuddle Link.

We can hope, user. A dress or even just tights would also be nice.

You can already run around in your pantsu. Do you need to humiliate Link even further?

Yes

It was during this, the grrrl asks about it and trinen says no and it's part of the game, but I'd love to see your source on upgrades and slots.

Well there are no more companions so it's probably something like restore your hearts, disable guardians attacking you, or summon epona as a horsey. They haven't said a thing about the functionality outside of the wolf, which I actually think the wolf companions hearts being based off of player skill is a cool use but of course locking a wolf companion behind an Amiibo is not cool.

It's definitely coming back.

Cute boys belong in cute clothes, there's nothing humiliating about it.

Amiibos usually unlock either cosmetic stuff or gives you things already in the game early. So I think we'll probably get to tame generic Wolfos at some point in the game. I'm also guessing that most amiibos will get you a randomized weapon or armor with the type varying on the amiibo used.

I can already taste my disappointment when I find out this is not possible
thanks, bro

I came here just for the porn, where is the porn

Here.

Last time i posted something lewd i got banned, even though it was spoilered.

Doubt it.

Mark gets triggered by Link porn, for some reason
that's why only cropped and even that's risky

can't archive right now, sorry
gonintendo.com/stories/259379-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-items-can-be-upgraded

here is some vids
Cant actually open my webms because it says class not registered. Help

I feel like I want to be excited for grappling hooking in this game what with the apparent physics engine, but I'm afraid they're going to do away with that and replace it with neat things that are probably better than grappling hooks.

He's always wearing a skirt, it's clear that Link is for sexual.

WE MUST RESIST THE TYRANNY
LET MY ELF COCKS FREE
GO AHEAD AND BAN ME I'VE ALREADY WON

I always thought they were pretty neutral.

It looks like they are implying that puzzle solving equipment can be upgraded which we already know is a thing.

So who's the big bad guy in this one?
I know Ganon because always Ganon, but is there another like in SS/TP?

Is it bad that im actually looking forward to this game?

You were a good user

Just wait til after it comes out.

If everyone thinks its shit then its probably shit.
Vise versa.

shit, now I want to know what that thing is

I'd help you with the resistance but my porn is in the other room and I'm too lazy to get it

we only know you gotta stop "Calamity Ganon", whatever that is

other webm, the superior one

Fuck that, hypocrits who get triggered by naked men are as bad as SJW.

I actually don't have as many Links as I thought, maybe I should have stocked up on ammunition before I opened fire.

AND I FORGOT TO SPOILER

Remember nudoom? Ill wait till it comes out and try my best to avoid spoilers when watching gameplay videos.

Nigga what are you doing

what is that thing? which timeline had this much technology, and even more surprising, coming from the Sheika? fucking hell, I'll drive myself crazy with all of this

ok, calm down
I'll help but let's keep the discussion going so they can't say it became a porn dump thread

dude, youtube has hours of gameplay of the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=52UaLUUnpe4

youtube.com/watch?v=xZHlQVm9RKo

youtube.com/watch?v=NMs2tLKK088

In fact ill probably watch some later tonight.

I want some gameplay of the actual released game So i can see if the nx version has somthing the wii u version has and if the nx version runs better, and if the game is good on release.

there are no spoilers in the gameplay footage we've gotten so far, Nintendo removed as much spoilery stuff as they could just for that reason

you can watch some of it and see if you like what they'd given us so far or not

this looks like it'll get really irritating.

only if you cut it down wrong

The guy basically cut it at a angle so it fell on the "corner" and ran up one it immediately, it would probably had "locked" in place to prevent physics fuckery if he hadn't rushed.

Or at least you know, not fallen down with the log.

Seems like something that might get you once if you are careless.

After Skyward Sword I wonder if all of the "futuristic" magic and technology is actually in the past.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a utopian kingdom in our world AD 2101 before Demise and minions came and nuked it to the stone age. The Shiekah as Hylia's agents would naturally study and learn these lost technologies alongside the sages (which is why Impa is almost always a sage).

not familiar with the language in pic
what is he tying to achieve?

seeing as this is how pretty much every fantasy series operates I'm going to assume yes.

C++, he's making an averaging system :'-)
an absolutely terrible one

well, most of the times when the games have some kind of technology, it has been forgotten for a long time (see TP and everything about the Snowpeak ruins and City in the Sky and Lanayru desert in SS)

I'm excited because it seems we'll get to see much more of this worlds technology than we did in past games but I'll try not to get my hopes up to keep my disappointment at minimum

Got this from a youtube video.

Anybody realize that you can skip time by using the campfires yet?

So has anyone said anything about the Master Sword yet? I mean, I think it could be alright if the Master Sword is like, a post game reward, but I don't know how I would feel about a Master Sword that either broke, or a weapon in a game with weapon durability not breaking without it being some serious accomplishment.

Like, I want the Master Sword to be the fucking goal, and you just have to grab it and that's what give you the power to kill Ganon.

Past having future's technology to me makes since. It could also be worked with Zelda's original concept with Link was an avatar between past and future.

I came up with an idea a few years ago about writing a Zelda animated series taking place during Hyrule's renaissance. One of the themes was a divide between the old nobility and the youth on imitating magic with technology since magic is the power of the gods that belongs to Princess Zelda. Zelda was a scholar editing a compendum of legends told and Link was the son of a Hylian knight and a rogue.

Fanfic bullshit aside. If BotW takes off I'd like to see Shakespearean era Hyrule with the same engine.

instead of using an array, he is making a billion floats.

there was also a bed seen in one of the Treehouse demos, a sleep prompt came up when nearby. I assume you can do the same.

Guys, you gotta post MORE PORN
I need MORE porn!!
It makes my prostate tickle.

I don't think they'll make the Master Sword the new Biggoron sword, user
I just think they're trying to keep the spoilers at a minimum here, they even joked about an old rusty sword they found in a pedestal being the Master Sword during the Treehouse stream

ok, Kojima, calm yo tits, I'm working on it

My expectation is that it will be easy to "find" with NPCs shilling the fuck out of how to find it but require you to do Dungeons to get 3 (or more) Jewels/Pearls or some shit to actually be able to acquire it (IE: Pull out of pedestal) and basically works like a mid-tier infinite weapon with a potential Side-quest to "upgrade" it to the best weapon in the game (just removing the rust) by completing every dungeon and/or Shrine.

Oh, and it would deal would have a special property that would make it deal WAAAAY more damage then anything else against Ganon/Final Boss, to "Fierce Diety Link Vs Majora's Mask" levels of ease, even at initial "rusty" state, with the "upgrade" being that level of damage against everything.

Awwww fuck user, you don't know what you're doing to me man.

That's like my #1 weakness!
Got any more?

so, just like LttP but in 3D?

I think I got one or two more of those, not sure since it's not my kink but I'll try my best

Yes.

AUTISM ALERT AUTISM ALERT

HOLY FUCK LOOK AT 6:25!!!

SOMEONE MAKE A WEBM OUT OF THIS

The pig dude threw an explosive barrel at a shitty player, blowing his shit up

There's no way they all break. There's way the Master Sword is going to fucking break

Not it but im still pretty pleased.

Is anyone else not sold on 'Breath of the Wild' as a title? I mean, I thought it sounded like some overly literal Japanese translation shit but that's it's Japanese title too.

That would be right yes.

sounds like some air freshener brand or something.

Whoops, wrong one.

I like it

jesus fuck, it's like I'm the one playing, it's hilarious

yeah, me neither, first time I heard it I laughed out loud and now it makes me snort every time I read it

I think that's all I got with nipples, kojima-san
sorry

AWWWW SHIT YES.
Keep em coming baby
I'm secreting pre like a motherfucker

gay

Yep, "GET THREE THINGS FOR THE MASTER SWORD" is tradition after all.

but that didn't happen in the first one and I thought this was supposed to be more like the first Zelda

wanting to fuck Link is not gay, user

there you go

Post as much as you can.

I'm guessing he's talking based on his gameplay and they did keep jumping between 1% and 2% map size so it's understandable that he could be wrong, I hope he's wrong in some cases but then weapons would lose their value if there are objective best weapons and the ability to drop/ throw weapons probably hints at their being no max tier weapons but then the masterword exists, I wonder if this means that the mastersword will not be obtainable, usable only on ganon or have special powers like returning upon throwing and not dropping upon getting knocked about.

I really just hope weapons flatten out after a certain tier and that there is a limited use item which can be obtained limitlessly that maintains a weapons durability.

I'd take NTRposting over this shit

we need to keep the discussion going or they'll delete the thread, user
I'm just trying to not get banned by not triggering Mark too much

Cut that out, I don't go into your threads to talk about video games.

but we are talking about the game
look at my posts and tell me I'm not doing what the thread's supposed to be about, user

figures

Wanting to fuck Link is very gay. Why would you want it to be any other way? The only true love is homolove.

The first Zelda also didn't have Horsie, yet this didn't stop them, from having one in this.

I can't see them having a durability system without items that replenish a weapon's durability.

You can't do both that just not very kosher.

but then there's another issue in that the game doesn't display an items durability but tells you when it's due to break, and when it breaks, at least I haven't seen something that displays durability.

Durability systems like that work really well for other games like Shadow Tower, so as long as the Master Sword can't break I'd say it's a possibility.

it's alright to have Link as a husbando and all and it's not gay, if you don't want to
whatever you want, user

ok, you got a point there
I like the get three-get master sword system but I think they'll try to not do that this time but who knows?

but the problem was doing porn dump without discussion to accompany it and I'm not doing that

I'm actually more on topic that both of those anons complaining, it's hilarous

I thought it displayed durability when you opened the inventory?

It's not good manners, I don't bring porn to dinner.

I haven't noticed anything like that. I wonder if enemies decrease durability when using the weapons?

I hope not, just because I'd hate to grab an enemy's weapon only for it to break as soon as I used it again.

Well speak for yourwelf buddy, i always bring lewd to dinner.

you really think they'll make the master sword have a durability limit? I think that's a bit too much, since it's supposed to be the only way to defeat Ganon

this is not a dinner, though
this is a Zelda thread in Holla Forums's Holla Forums and, if you're ok with Twilight Princess' threads going to shit with all the Midna porn, you should be just fin with some spoilered Link porn among the discussion

First gays ruin my favourite porn site and now this, you can never win.

OH SHIT, I FORGOT TO SPOILER MY STUFF

goodbye, brothers, I'll see you again someday

That's not spoilered though.

Reported too, and good riddance.

This shit right here is why club pulse got shot up you fucking degenerate. You deserve everything you get.

Master Sword doesn't break and is the strongest item in the game. Only gotten at the endgame.

Master Sword doesn't break and is gotten middle of the game. Isn't the strongest, so you still want to look for other items.

Master Sword can break. Need to look for specific items to repair it.

You don't get the Master Sword.

You can delete your own posts here, newfriend.

Triggered by pictures of Link getting dicked user?. You sound gay as fuck.

Probably not. I'm kind of hoping you get the master sword at a turning point near the end of the game.

Posts like this prove daily that heteros have always been the true degenerates.

I like how he was just at the edge of the flames yet he still got hurt pretty bad.

hello friend :^)

not new, got banned before I could do anything

probably or maybe you can upgrade it like in LttP

Master Sword is the strongest weapon in the game, breaks in exactly two hits. If you break it, you get an alternate ending upon defeating Ganon that implies an ominous future considering you broke the fucking master sword.

Fire isn't a joke.

How come in the day there is like a foggyish type of glare that covers your vision???

Anyone else notice this? Its like always kinda foggy. Is this some kinda of filter?

Alright, so I had an idea with this, other swords can be used to fight Ganon, but it's not got the 'power to repel evil' so you can't do the finishing blow.

Maybe the Master Sword is just a rusted piece of metal that has been blessed so you just jam it into Ganon at the end of the fight. Kinda like said.

Ganon's own Sword of Obedience.

it kinda looks foggyish, there's a webm in the thread that has Link looking at the trees and some kind of smoke/fog keeps rising from the woods

maybe it'll lift as you progress, kinda like what happened in OoT?

is it possible, in any of the games besides the first one, to kill Ganon without the Master Sword?

Okay, I'm done. Nice Link lewds ITT, by the way.

Why is some dude speaking nip in the beginning?

It ruins the whole thing before it even starts.

I like it
I really did not like the music they used for the trailer

I'm a little disappointed that you didn't work the stealth kill in there somewhere.

Alright so how do you repair your equipment?

From the 40 min gameplay your shit breaks and its gone forever. So do you use some stone to sharpen it or something and it seems like you're gonna need a ton of those.

Okay, there's a lot of fucking Zelda games, I looked through a bunch, short answer 'yes', but the lore is pretty inconsistent about whether the Master Sword is 100% necessary or just really useful to have.

You don't repair anything. You have to replace items by finding then in chests or looting them from enemies.

just for you

I actually liked how relaxing it was contrasting with the hyped up Twilight Princess trailer.

It would be so fucking rad if they went full Fable and put some primitive firearms in.

Really? I think thats crazy. Oh well.

Also the game automatically saves every 5 mins?

sorry to make you look it up, user
so then it is possible they make the Master Sword breakable but, let's be honest, they'd just retcon everything they'd said so far to make it work if they wanted

I think it suits the theme of the trailer, there's not that much action or "darkness" in it like in the TP one but it sounded cheap, to me

I hope the music in the actual game is better, it'd be a first if the soundtrack of a Zelda game disappointed me

Thank you! Based webm user is based!

Saved and saved.

Wait a second, they just took out bottles didn't they? Link makes an elixir and it just appears in his inventory.

How am I supposed to trap fairies in bottles without bottles to trap them in?

git gud

silly user, thinking they kept fairies you can carry and rupees and hearts in the grass

I'm convinced the magic is gone for good too

No I refuse.

What if the directions to the dungeons can only be found by navigating the stars at night, so you spend the day traveling and the night making camp and staring at the stars.

I know it will never happen because it would be too complex for casuals, but still.

you wouldn't need to navigate to locations using stars because the terrain has easily defineable features.

You can use your sheikah slate to mark certain points on the terrain to go to, much like in MGSV.

Or dont use the slate at all and stare at the sky like an idiot. Your call.

What if they bring back the Silver Arrows instead?

I mean you have to use the stars in the first place to find the dungeons, not to keep track of the location.

If I recall, didn't Wind Waker have a pretty decent map system like that? It didn't require star tracking, but did require both keeping track of the moon's cycle and figuring out which grid a particular map was supposed to be based on based on land features.

Since this was originally described as "like Wind Waker but different," hopefully they'll put in some cool shit like that.

I thought light arrows were the same thing buy, you know, made of light?

I just wanted magic/decent musical instrument back but they're removing even more stuff now
at least I can kill things with a skeleton hand

aonuma said the game will pass centuries after twilight princess.

probably shit has gone down and the child era also got fucked and this link lost the first time and had to be encased in the bacta tank until fully healed, when he awakes the world is fucked because he was a faggot and let ganon win in the first place.

So this is like an advanced link that is able to rationalize and have emotions?

Hyrule Historia and Link Between Worlds completely fucked the timeline plot. Why does anyone still care?

Point taken.

Are they seriously removing instruments though?
Isn't this like the one game where instrument warping would be a damn near necessity?

will this game have big sexy fairies

some games had you use a butterfly net

tbh user i havent seen a single fairy in any of the gameplays…we can only hope.

That's fucking retarded. The other two lines make much more sense, with the sole 'evidence' for TP being the Bridge of Eldin, which of course could have been built in the Adult timeline before the flood.

I'm torn between confused and buttflustered.

I think you mean Metru Nui.

All we get is 2 N64 remakes and a ALTTP rehash

Its like Nintendo wants to push decent original Zeldas to failing consoles so they can sell like shit, since Zelda was never particularly a system seller

if theres no fairies there wont be lewds of fairies

I'm more concerned by the fact that you can apparently stock up on a ton of healing items without the bottles restricting you.

Well there are characters close to faries in the game. They are the sage grandpas.

Someone can make some lewd lewds of them! I bet it will make you very happy user!

If you dont want that at least you got moblins, skeletons, that old man, and chuchus there for you too.

Full pic my man?

do you think this is a motherfucking game

looks like elona

Oh, I thought it was porn.

fuck Link
fuck Zelda
fuck Nintendo
fuck you

Gladly.

That's been done. ALbW built up Ganon as the villain. But when he was finally summoned, Yuga just absorbed him before he even awakened.

if it serves as any comfort, everyone is confused with this.

it could be that aonuma is going senile too.

Donte Ganon?

Zelda U?
More like Zelda Ubisoft amirite?

I hope they have fairies just so I can go looking for fairy fountains while I'm wandering about.

No, Mata Nui would be more accurate, considering it's a landmass grown over a giant robot, rather than the robot's brain.

So it's not coming for 9 months but the game already looks finished? And the Wii U has already been dead for a year.

This is a hilariously bad business decision. Like releasing a Sega Saturn game in 2000.

I will need some sources there user, google just gives me a gamefaqs thread where a guy said what you said but didn't post any source.

I want to buy the NX just for this, and I know no details about it.
I saw about 20 minutes of footage from IGN and I want to buy this.

Fucking end me.

I'm the user that thinks NX will have backwards compatibility, so here's hoping.

I doubt it. Nintendo is probably moving away from PowerPC so the only way to have native backwards compatibility would be to basically insert a Wii U in every NX. If that's the case, I'd rather Nintendo use that extra money to beef-up the console.

Or emulation of the old system just like the Xbox One and the Xbox 360 before it.

I just kind of realized something based on the map I posted at the top but the rivers across the map are comparable in size to the resevoir from the demo, so you can get a better idea of the scale with this. Considering the size of the rivers you can also take into note that link can only swim as long as his stamina bar lets him, rivers will be hard to cross without bridges or other means of transportation. I hope we get a canoe or some kind of non leaf based boat.

I'd love to see a giant gay fair in Zelda, it would be hilarious, or am I the only one that finds gay characters doing overtly gay things funny.

Or like releasing Twilight Princess simultaneously across the GC and Wii, the best selling Zelda title.

You mean the one where Hyrule is forever under the ocean? Or the one where Ganon has come back so much that people should know who he is by now?

when will it be coming out on pc

Shortly after release thanks to cemu.

That presupposes whatever the NX ends up being it would be powerful enough to emulate Wii U. Current Wii U emulation isn't really that good and it needs really good hardware.

With the amount of effort they are clearly putting into this game you will see it ported to the NX at some point (if not at launch), Nintendo is dumb but I don't think they are stupid enough to let this game simply die on the wiiu

Nintendo has already confirmed it's going to be released on both consoles.

Slower than a chu-chu in molasses.

The real question is to buy it on the Wii U, which I already have, or buy it on the NX, which I don't want to buy on launch.
Is the game going to be any better on the NX?

Chu-Chu's can move fairly quick if you're within striking distance.

Nintendo could build a better emulator than a third party could in theory but Zsnes/snes9x are actually better than Nintendos internal snes emulator, although the internal N64 emulator is the best one available. we don't know how it will perform so eh. Ideally Nintendo would hire a series of small third parties to port their games directly to hopefully a new standardized x86-64 system and standardized sound/graphics apis so that it's easier to maintain these going forwards, that would be ideal but I know they would never bother doing this. of course there are more issues than this, but it's better than the jumpy shit we've already got.

I fucking wish companies kept source code, assets and documentation for their video games so that they could continue to support even older games going forwards, I would love to have seen later re releases and ports with bug fixes new assets here and there and obviously the original releases and all subsequent patched versions available optionally for archival purposes and speedrunning goodness.

I'm sure you will have a far easier time making that decision closer to launch.

I wonder what Chu tastes like. you massive fucking faggot

I really like the idea of an open world Zelda with lots of exploration, I just wish that the graphics weren't so fucking terrible. It looks like a budget MMO from ten years ago.

It would taste like a likely unflavoured jelly covered in a slimey substance.

Oh well

Sounds familiar.

I never said white. Freudian much?

sfm porn shouldn't be this hot

So many degenerates in this thread…

>>>Holla Forums
get out then

I think I'd rather stay and you faggots go kill yourselves and stop shitting up everything all the time.

If you have more, now is the time to post it.

The previous LoZ threads were way higher quality because of the near nonexistence of degeneracy in those threads.

But i guess they came from whatever hole they live in and now this one is near ruined with constant shitposting and posting of unspoilered gay porn with shitty excuses to justify.

They are among the biggest faggots in this site and lack the self awareness to notice what they're doing wrong. If they were to fuck off back to /cuteboys/ or cuckchan this board would be much better and comfier.

If you unbearable faggots wont leave at least try not being unbearable faggots in the first place and decent human beings instead.

Sage for offtopic

But user, don't you know that Holla Forums is for random, why else would Holla Forums and everyone else constantly shitpost here?

I joke, but I also despair

So the Hylia Statue from Skyward Sword is there- but it has had a building built around it.

Since Ganon is a thing, this can't be before SS.

Is this a recreation of the other Hylia Statue? Isn't it small and grey instead of titanic and white?

Legend of who?

Zeldor.

He's a cool warrior who doesn't afraid of anything.

According to the old man Ganon was sealed under Hyrule Castle which means there's a good chance it takes place in the Child timeline after Twilight Princess and Four Swords Adventure

Anyone have that shoop of Todd Howard being pissed at BotW?

Yeah.

Well fuck you then.

I ask myself that every night…

DELETE THIS!

But user, Ganon is piggu here, it can't be in any other timeline than the alttp one!

I'm with you user, i mean i love porn but keep it to your board, there's absolutely no need to talk about something and posting porn, 'cause you'll inevitably derail the thread.

Isn't that just how we do things here? I thought it was understood that the longer a thread goes on the more likely it is that people post porn

hello?

I thought Voya Nui was inside the body?

Is there a webm of this with the bottom half included?

Not even remotely

I too would like to know this

As far as I know, no.

So for all we know it could just be Linkle having a fit of Parkinson's?

Yes there is, I've got it here.

There's being gay and there's being a faggot, user.

I finally finished marathoning all of Seinfeld. Is Curb your Enthusiasm worth watching next?

I haven't seen that much of Curb. What I have seen has been pretty funny though, and if you like Seinfeld they do a 'not reunion' for the whole of season 7. So yes, is the short answer.

If this turns out to be a situation similar to MGS5, where the WiiU version runs at lower res/30fps and the NX version at higher res/60fps, it might just sell me the system.

No. Its crap. Its like the pretentious teen's Seinfeld. Only episode remotely worth watching was the Seinfeld reunion one but apparently its not canon, which is for the best since it leaves you with a sour taste in your mouth.

Also when Kramer showed up, dead silence… Why can't these bastards forgive and forget? ;_;

Ganon is piggu in Four Swords Adventure

Mata Nui is Canada rotated 90 degrees.

But guise what if…
Here me out guise
What if

Zelda was a grill?

I got a boner looking at Link porn.

T-t-thats not gay right….?

I-im sorry user.
Its your boner, and your boner never lies.

>>>/cuteboys/

The breath is my favorite instrument

Is good

HAHA
ZELDO

This is seriously the cutest Link yet.

since Young Link

If Link is a girl, bring on the porn.
If Link is a dude, bring on the salt.
Its a win/win.

The opposite holds true too, you know.

I dunno why, but I really like his design so far. Maybe it's because he doesn't start out wearing the green outfit.

high maintenance hairstyles

But that would mean the return of the Four Sword, since in that timeline Ganon is sealed there, and i don't think this game will have four Links doing stuff.

I bet you kiss girls, faggot.

user, the logo itself shows the Master Sword all rusty and chipped.

M-maybe they really are challenging the conventions of Zelda

SS is the first game on the timeline. Of course there's a connection.