Thoughts on the International Freedom Battalion?

Thoughts on the International Freedom Battalion?

youtube.com/watch?v=rYdMCxyGP7k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdLYBJnl8so
youtube.com/watch?v=MKoOBfw3rQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

leftcom secterianism

stahp

I am disappoint.

They look pretty cool.

I'm not going to join them cause im a pussy and dont have any training, nor do I think rojova has any long time viability.

Based as fuck. Of course leftcoms won't support it, since they don't support anything productive.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdLYBJnl8so

They'll train you you know.

Im still a pussy

I talk my guilt away by saying I am more useful pursuing my talents in the field of CS and shit than by trying to be a good shot.

This

If you're serious about being a revolutionary, then joining the IFB is the way to learn how to be one.

This gave me hopes I thought Rojava was blatantly being dishonest for taking support from the US.
I honestly would like to go there and Join Assad or the Kurds.

The thing that people on here fail to realize is that Rojava's potential to export revolutionaries skilled in arm struggle is immense. Let the left-communists have their irrelevant circle jerk while actual revolutionaries get shit done.

Pic related

Can someone make this into some kind of webm?

youtube.com/watch?v=MKoOBfw3rQw

bumpen

Here's one attempt. Hard to get the resolution nice, it's too long (and too many changing scenes), so this was the closest I got it to

not bad

what did he mean by this?

I want to join to be honest.

Bump.

I'm kind of confused by all the groups of foreigners fighting there. There seem to be TBF, Lions of Rojava (which may have ended) and a million individuals.