This is the modern face of Holla Forums

Who is this semen demon

Watching anons desperately try to force new memes is always amusing.

He is the very best and worst of Holla Forums in the form of a man.

No wonder Holla Forums hates us.

We are a nigger.

smh

WE

WUZ

We passed that point went Holla Forums discovered he was tricked into modelling by a girl he wanted to fug.

He then passed up on it for the release of street fighter 4.

Holla Forums is tsundere for us

WEEBS

Woolie is really gross looking.

Its like poetry.

when's Reboot

Nah, "degenerates" can't be Holla Forums

A raid, again?

I don't know much about SBF, only watched a couple videos. Why are those guys shit?

I'm pretty sure I'm somewhat of a degenerate but I still browse Holla Forums all day.

They're overrated let's players who had interesting commentary and were funny when they came out. It was just Matt and Pat talking about the game and shooting shit. The games they choose were alright and after awhile they got stale. Woolie and Pat combo were great and Liam has no right to exist.

The phrase "dark mirror" was never more spot on.

Matt's just overspecialized. He can do survival horror, actual horror-horror, fighting games and anything with kaiju or Cthulu shit. Every6thing else? He defaults to Simpsons and fart gas.

Pat is literally Holla Forums, right down to being competely wrong about details and completely right about general things for basically everything.

Liam is Liam. He's the best at video games, has good commentary, but at the same time just doesn't seem to mesh perfectly with anyone but Matt. He's a jack-of-all-trades.

Woolie is just generally solid. Easily the Best Friend.

Liam plz go, no one cares about how much you want that nigger to fuck your gf

I was born to shitpost.

Who the hell is this nigger and why is it the second time I see him today?

They aren't shit, Holla Forums just hates fun. Not perfect, but they aren't huge fucking casuals or pewdipie-esque shitheads. Good background noise.

ive literally no idea who it is but i saw someone (probably you) saying the same stupid shit in another thread

A failure that escapes the pain with videogames.

If Holla Forums had a stand.

We wuz anons n shit

Just like on Holla Forums, some anons are convinced they are unappreciated memesmiths and will latch on some bullshit and try to make it a meme through sheer cancerous persistance. This guy is probably one of them.

is this another joke on the MvC incident or did it seriously happen again

Holla Forums is just a flock of parrots. It took me one thread and a dozen orson wells images to get them talking about french champaigne and vintage dated paul maison products to this day.

He did it again. Woolie is the hero Holla Forums deserves but doesnt want because he hits too close to home.

You keep posting Orson user. No one else does. You aren't subtle and your attempts to spread it here were laughable.

If Holla Forums are a bunch of parrots I hate to think what Holla Forums is.

I swear i did it once and never again. Its like kicking a bee hive.

Aaaah the butthurt!

There will never again be a video with Angry Pat in his true form.

Like pottery

I wish I had screencapped the post after the Paris attacks where you blatantly admitted to and apologized for attempting to brute force the Orson shit.

Holla Forums is pain, regret, a dash of autism, mild ocd, a love of genres too niche for mainstream sites and anons caught between /a/s lolicons and Holla Forumss hyper cheesecake tastes in waifus.

That guy trying to push nicole kidman was too amateur hour.

We get the fix in other ways.

Prettymuch this.

Nogposters, you have to go back.

I understand that you think Holla Forums doesn't produce enough enough OC and memes but you can't make the shit happen. We haven't the population or talent to do it. What little we do produce must occur naturally like all the rest.

Still amazed they work.

FUCKING PAT GODDAMN

The trick with orsonposting was to give the filenames a narrative, a depressing one.

All that french champaigne couldnt keep old orsons pain away ;_;7

Brennan is Woolies mega evolution.

Holy shit he is living the life.

He is beyond power levels.

People still watch these faggots? That shit was dead the minute they brought on Liam.

Thats just a barometer: is it pat and woolie, or involving plague? then its golden.

Because if woolie is Holla Forums plague is /tg/ when someone just told them we have a good 40k thread going

2 of these 3 are not golden.

compared to "the teenge boy wasnt sure which of two girls he wanted to date, that suggest hes a dangerous male" shit from liam?

Eating vomit may be better than eating shit, but you're still eating vomit.

TOP KOK

No

oh, i feel so black.

please, I may be irish but I'm more black than all of you combined. I mean check it:

I never knew my father and I grew up on welfare in social housing. I can barely pronounce my words properly and I've never had a job in my life.

I'm practically the niggest nigger of all niggers.