This video is amazing

This video is amazing

Other urls found in this thread:

please
javfor.me/62148.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This was the worst E3 ever. There is not a single upcoming game I'm interested in.

All the games shown at E3 that I'm interested in weren't even shown off at any of the conferences.

What a shitshow. What else is new?

Do you think they've fucked?

and I thought it was bad at /a/ with KLK and trigger

I rather make out and do some heavy petting on that E3 couch with the Dorito Papa himself.

Never implied that, just saying this broken soul wants to be rescued.

Whats worse is that there was barely anything, there was less than usual. It felt like nobody wants to do it anymore, and they just filled up time with pointless shit.

Every freaking year. Without missing a beat, every year.

Also i love all those celebrities who clearly don't give a fuck.

Okay fair 'nuff

This is what happens when you sell your body.

I think scaling down would be a good thing for E3. Enough with the big ass conferences and the retarded cringe with celebs and what not.

dang m8

Do you think Geoff has homosexual interests in Kojima?

I'm only 5 minutes in and Im dying.

I just noticed the (((Dewxp.com))) on the poster for the first time.

I only watched the presentations themselves and not all the filler or off-stage shit and so it didn't really show just how little the people they paid to host know how to talk to people.

I suppose its only helped by the fact the people they do speak to are dribbling retards on top.

Fucking hell.

Probably, but it will never happen. Kojima is not a gay. At least as far as I know.

I love all those "video game journalists" that look fucking out of place at this shit.

These marketers are so fucking out of touch.

(Citation needed)

He looked so damn happy too

The Battlefield 1 segment was easily the worst part that I happened to see. They must've spent millions getting all those celebrities to show up and pretend to give a fuck about video games. Half of the ones the host talked to admitted to having no interest in games. The only one who seemed to be on top of it was Terry fuckin Crewes for deciding to use a mouse and keyboard.

kojima has a thing for genes being passed on

Do you suck dicks?

you actually think that garbage looks good?

What the fuck?

I see this person's videos shilled everywhere.

The only good thing you named was bannerlord.

There's a happy man inside of Geoff. A man who wants to break out of his broken shell and just play some fucking video games.

(checked)
Does Kojima have kids? I couldn't find anything about it on Wikipedia.
It's okay Kojima, I know that feel.

He's got a son who apparently hates MGS. Dunno if he has any other kids.

He has a son who hates Metal Gear.

Probably because he thinks MGS stole his dad. That or he's got loads of teen angst.

What's the story between Geoff and Kojima?

one night stand.

Seems like Geoff thought too much of it and is being clingy

Kojima strikes me as a generous lover, but only incidentally generous.

Kojima is a zero fucks given person, he can do what he wants when he wants. At E3 he could have told the audience to all line up and suck he dick. And everyone would have done it no questions asked.

you mean the generic open world dialogue wheel set protagonist with voice acting guided by a minimap and quest markers AAA garbage?

no thanks it sounds even worse than Witcher 3.

Don't forget the best part!

Ashly Burch voices the main character, and never shuts the fuck up.

Oh, I was entertained by the idea of robot dinosaurs but now just fuck it.

Well there goes a good chunk of what little enthusiasm I had for the game.

I'm aware it's petty but her voice is like nails of a blackboard for me and she reminds me of Felicia Day

It was almost on par with the VGX… but they didn't have Joel to make it somewhat tolerable.

Same here. Robot dinos sounded cool, but nah.
I don't even own a PS4, but I've kinda been looking for an excuse because I want to play Bloodborn and Nier 2. Maybe next year.

Dude nothing is as bad as the VGX. That shit was just painful.

You lucky piece of shit.
That kid will never forget you.

Joel fucking up everyone and trying to get the Dorito Pope out of his comfort zone was better than anything at this E3…

but I'd say you are still right.

I believe the word you meant to use is Hilarious

I don't do well with cringe unfortunately

Holy erected virgin penis, I can barely watch this without cringing and pausing the video every five seconds.

How did we allowed this to happen?

Just laugh, friend. There's nothing we can do.

I'll never forget his mum. She was like a smaller breasted but thicker ass'n'thigh'd Nina Hartley.

You mean

If you think of it as the last good laugh we got to have at the expense of the industry it's a lot better.

KEPT YOU WAITING HUH?

We didn't stop it. We thought that it would just leave on it's own if we ignored it hard enough. We've made our bed and now we must lay on it.

Well yeah, but I found the Watch_Dogs 'we're so hip and deeep look and how our eyes are open to the zombies and the system' to be especially heinous.

what were you gonna do? go on stage and shoot all the women, kikes, sellouts, nu-male betacucks and niggers off of E3 so our hobby can be pure again?

We should've ignored it, instead we got mad.
That what we should've done.

Oh God, please don't say that. We don't deserve to lay on this shitty repulsive bed ;_; We must see this end in our lifetimes, goddamn it.

Do you remember what happened to gaming last time we ignored the problem?
Yeah…

Meant to quote too

Ignoring problems allows them to fester and grow. This is precisely why everything has gone to such shit and why democracy always fails. Apathy.

If we had ignored sarkeesian the industry wouldn't be flooded with social justice

Defeatist hack fraud.

-we- ignored her, and normalfags listened to her.
-we- ignored the fact that normalfags listened to her, and devs started listening to the normalfags
Things are like they are now only beacause we chose to ignore

No we didn't. We talked about her, we called her a hack cunt.

Normalfags saw how "bad" the internet people were insulting this poor damsel in distress and listened to her.

The whole social justice problem is our fault entirely.

Weed was the gameplan.

But Trigger did save anime. You're just too jaded to see how its become.

Wait. Ashly Burch is voicing her. Well fuck. I wait till a true sucessor to the Dino-Riders game actual comes out.

dude gameplay lmao

That's because GG approached the problem wrong.

GG quickly became subverted and was turned into a circlejerk of attacking SJWs and masturbating to their e-celeb gods.

Had GG stayed on track and instead focused on the normalfags and devs who listened to the SJWs instead of giving SJWs attention by attacking them GG would've succeeded, but they did the opposite and failed as a result.

Controlled opposition (e-celebs) and redditors are largely to blame for this.

It's like watching a bunch of hipsters jerking each other off in front of a camera.

God I hate this industry.

my god how is it possible that you don't forget to breathe?

GG mostly accomplished the exact opposite of what it set out to do

This was waaay before GG. Let's not blame GG for things that happened 4 years ago, that's just fucking dumb.

That's a pretty good strawman. Got any more?

it still would, but there wouldn't be south park episodes about how fucking gay it all is, and liberal kids wouldn't be cheering a breitbart writer for calling women fat.

it applies fucking perfectly.

what we should have done was as soon as anita started making videos we should have mocked the shit out of her with our own videos. but nah, goobergators wanted to run the PR race, Holla Forums was right back then we should have gone nuclear.

That's what we did dipshit. We gave her the attention she craves and at that moment she won.

You're a fucking dumbass, there's years in-between the two events.

sauce pls, been looking for this for a while

If I knew it would be in the filename.

Seconding the request.

It would have. A ton of kickstarter projects get funded and then forgotten.

we didnt do any videos, any and all forms of mockery towards anita stayed contained within Holla Forums, salve for a few twitter posts that nobody fucking reads.

im talking making real parody videos of her shitty work but with actual facts to BTFO of her, its too late now anyway, she destroyed our hobby and left it a barren land and is now moving to history revisionism (WE WUZ ENGINAHS AND SHEEEIT but with women instead of niggers), she's aiming for bigger fish now it seems.

If you actually think Holla Forums was the only place that disliked her you need to open your eyes

user there were plenty of videos, but they never went outside of Holla Forums because her side of the argument had already won and nobody cared to look for the other.

SUMMON THE SAUCE GODS

This is advanced autism.

His son is a little shit who only likes PO

that made me wonder, has anyone ever seen a picture of Kojima's wife. Like does one even exist.

that's not the point retard, the point is when you have a problem, you try to solve it, you don't ignore it and expect it to stop

It's exactly the same as those SJW comics, actually.

I always assumed he was single.

Now I need to see her.

oh u.

MGS2 radar during the Arsenal Gear sequence

No im being serious, the dude has a kid and a wife. Hes talked about her from back to the MGS1 days. But i never seen a picture of her, we need a vidya paparazzi.

I know they went to lunch a lot, but I wonder how close they actually got.

Aw hell naw

They fucked every day she was in the office

Fuck yeah nigga. I wanna hear all the dirt. I bet Blezinski is sleeping around, he always looked like a bro. Probbaly giving it to some mocap actress on the side. Probably says thing like "feel my lancer baby", between directing cutscenes.

I dont think Kojima is like that, he looks faithful. But im still interested to see his wife, just to see who she is.

No they didint. Kojima wouldn't cheat in his wife like that. Shut up user.

what? Explain.

Wait you mean the part where a random video of a women replaces the map.

You can't solve every issue the same way, Autismo. You made an extra retard comparison and have the nerve to call someone else a retard? Shit nigga. Even if you point wasn't retarded for the above reasons, some problems can be solved by doing little more than waiting it out (colds, headaches, bad weather,hangovers,ect). That renders your point entirely moot.

Go back to halfchan and come back when you're old enough to vote or never.

but you said you should ignore problems to solve them, are you bamboozling me right now?

ignoring a problem NEVER solves it and thats why you're a retard.

ignoring anita would have only made it worse.

Thats shopped. Also do you peeps think she is in Death Stranding. It wouldn't surprise me to see her in the cast.

His wife gave him a little shithead that hates his life's work and Kojima's hero is james bond the biggest cheater in history

yes

i thought that game had only one actor?

Wow, fuck this shit.
It's like one giant cuck gathering to see who can circle-jerk the hardest and shit and piss into eachother's mouths with the greatest volume.

FUCK THIS WORLD

Serious question: Do people actually pay money to attend this shit? Or is it industry/press-only?

No, really?

Oh dang, and here I was genuinely thinking she'd taken pictures of her being face-fucked with condom-clad cocks.

Of course it's shopped. The zoom in on her soft lips gets me horny as shit though.

I wouldn't be surprised either way. Would be cool if she was in, though.

I never got involved with that shit. But a lot of stupid retards started trolling her a lot during the 4chan days and that helped her a lot, cause now she could push her narrative. In a way a lot of you retards created her, along with a lot of 4chan Holla Forums people. If you just let her be then her videos would have come and gone, its not like they were good videos. But no you had to do your epic trolling shit and helped kick start the wave of the SJW.

no wait, actually i take that back

if the walking dead guy is Buckley, then she could be lila or whatever the girls name was

after all DS is Loss: the game

He divorced his wife during MGS4.
He is not married.
Jesus, you guys don't know anything.

No wonder that game is so depressing

1. Nobody say that. I certainly didn't say that. I didn't even say the solution to this particular problem was to ignore it. The closest I came to saying that is stating "some problems can be solved by doing little more than waiting it out".

2. There is no one size fits all solution, you autist.

Get the fuck out, no he didn't. Give me proof or shut the fuck up.

the proof is in the pudding

Is there any confirmation on this?

He divorced her with a pudding'o'gram?

He also based Rose off his wife.
Fucking newfag.

oh geez i didnt know that, thanks captain.

I thought I was bad at talking to people. Do these people just never go out and talk to anyone?

No he based Rose on an ex GF. He said it in an interview m8.

Except the only reason anyone ever gave a shit about sarkeesian is because people harassed her. If everyone ignored her instead of trying to be an ebin internet troll she'd still be a nobody.

What kind of stand is "one night"?

IS KOJIMA DIVORCED OR NOT
JUST TELL ME YOU FAGS

Kojijma wouldn't cheat on his wife.

I dont think so. I think he still speaks of his wife even now. This is why a paparazzi vidya website is needed.

No.

A Power-type.

uh huh, and i suppose she got 160,000 dollars exclusively from people who fell sorry for her, 'fell for her act'?

she got that money mostly out of dumbshit feminists who thought it was the right thing to do and people who thought it would be good PR to donate, it was a massive scam and if we had outed the facts about her quicker instead of "ignoring" it like we did it wouldn't have happened.

she first rode the wave of feminism and THEN rode on the wave of delayed-truth bombing that we did, ignoring her wouldn't have fixed the damage she did on the first round.

even kojima gave her money, the dumb fuck, remember that?

OK seriously, does a picture of Kojima's wife even exist? We need an answer people. What if there is no wife and its just Kojima rusing people.

We all are Kojima's wife. Every single one of us.

proof.

And also if 4chan ignored her she wouldn't have had the bigger audience she got. You retards were partly responsible for her. You didn't "out" her, you just trolled like you always did except this time it bit you in the ass and everyone has to deal with the SJW wave as a consequence.

Your posts heavily implied otherwise, you autist.

After asking google for 3 minutes I can't find a single image. Should we pursue this further?

I actually meant it. The curiosity bug bit me and now i wanna know what she looks like.

my posts implied that ignoring a problem never fixes it, you imagined the rest yourself, you retard.

there was a twitter post on kojimas, it said something like "but i backed it anyway" in reference to that cunts kikestarter

gonna need some outside help for this one, because i never saved that pic

I can't even find his wife's name

at 13:06, holy shit is Dorito Pope actually shorter than the Toddler?

This is some spooky shit.

You are gonna need some proof. Also even if he backed it it doesn't mean anything. Bunch of people backed it because retards like 4chan Holla Forums (which means a lot of people now here) helped her gain an audience.

Fam…
It was always going to happen. Now people see her and by extension her politics for the bullshit they are. Only a small flanelled clique actually listen and believe.

SUCH A LUST FOR ANONYMITY

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But hes talked about her quite a lot. So there is not even a single picture?

She was tehir image for a couple of years and the first real SJW to get large tracking. And 4chan Holla Forums helped with that. Because they were used to having no consequences to tehir "epic trollingz".

Google her name on images man. I can't find anything but pics of him at events with other peoples wives.

She's not real just like your waifu

thefamouspeople.com says he's unmarried and has no heirs, but I doubt its accuracy

SJWs existed before and they continue to exist now, except they're widely mocked and it's only getting worse for them. "SJW" is an insult, whereas labels like "shitlord" have become terms of endearment.
Anita is only an interesting case in that she managed to scam a sizable amount from low-level believers in the church of diversity. If anything she harmed the SJW movement.
Likes and comments disabled.

His wife must be the third act to phantom pain then.

Maybe she died and no one is allowed to say anything about it? Those rumors about the Japanese gaming industry being ruled by the Yakuza might be true.

Wait back up. What?

That doesn't make sense, he himself has talked about his wife and son in the past.

Is it happening again?

It conveniently leaves out the announcement of remastered Crash 1 2 and Warped but it's good

Whats happening again?

He has to have a son
Isn't the whole reason snake got in smash was to make his son happy?

What microsoft did is really interesting almost every thing they are releasing is going for Windows 10 (wew spyware i know) bot its still interesting

i'm upset i missed that one live

We can't find Kojima's wife.

So no Kojima wife picture?

he at least has a son I've found an interview where he talks about it. please use archive.is/2011/10/06/hideo-kojima-talks-life-influences-at-usc-presentation/. The real question is how the hell he managed to keep them off the internet.

What if Hideo Kojima isn't his real name, and he's been putting us through a ruse this whole time?

I mean there is no real vidya paparazi so its not really all that surprising. Also the vidya industry is really young when compared to others so there hasnt yet been the whole "lets follow actors life" part.

So i looked and i found a bunch of pictures of him with other peoples wifes. Like people posting stuff where they say "here is my wife taking a pic with Hideo Kojima" . Weird, no pictures of his wife whatsoever.

>aside from Metal Gear 5

maybe his son is the lie?

What if he is insane. Like he has no wife or kid and his room is just a bed and no decorations.

Rose, please calm down

What if him, metal gear, his legacy, all of it was a clever ruse just to fool you and you alone, and we're all in on it so suddenly one day we can pretend he doesn't exist to make you think you're insane?

Why did this happen?

What did you expect from the French?

i hope not, quiet was a terrible character and i'm not sure if it's becaose of what happened to MGSV as a whole or hideo really thought she was a good character

It's not just a maymay arrow meme and it doesn't mean direct statement, Autismo. You compared one problem to others using the stated solution , heavily implying that solutions are interchangeable in a manor that if a solution works for one problem, than it must work for every other problem.
====
That is your entire argument.

That is your entire argument, Autismo. You are a god damn retard. Your mom must have taken you to get vaccinated.

Check em

wow someone didn't use his buttanger medicine today.
the irony…

your a girl arent you.

That's said every year here

Shit taste.

why would anyone give a shit? There are better racing games out there, have been for years. Just wait for distance to get out of early access and play that instead. Only new racing game that seems worthwhile anyway.
Probably the only game that we have been given good reason to give a shit about
meh, I'll have to wait and see, looks like a samey open world game in some ways but its also got some pretty cool looking monsters.
But we already have ski games, and I didn't see any way in which it was better than previous ones asside from graphics, getting hyped about that is like getting hyped about FIFA or Madden.
Okay you actually have a point there but most people here would rather sperg out about it being open world. THe footage they showed wasn't very impressive but none of the zelda games have been bad thus far so it will probably be at least okay.

Just look at

For Horizon Zero Dawn, the games a dud Jim.

Waifu confirmed

You also don't solve a problem by ignoring it.

South Park was the only thing that was somewhat worthwhile.
The rest was something between mindnumblingly boring and incredibly rage inducing like the FUCKING
QUAKE
MOBA

Hell, Sega was literally nothing.

there was even a trailer of Todd Howard selling Skyrim remastered for high definition consoles.
Even tough he was at E3 which is kinda funny.

Doesn't make it any less true. It just shows that things are getting progressively worse.

Found it

javfor.me/62148.html

Scene 3, 8:30

Holy shit that's infuriating

Seeing all of it condensed into 17 minutes is truly an unbelievably cringy experience. This is just beyond cringe. Also what's up with the little colorful ribbons the women and the sissier-looking guys are wearing on their shirts?

Terrorist attack that happened the day before E3 where a sandnigger killed 50 fags. Its virtue signalling and stupid because they should've used the American Flag instead if they wanted to signal.

Just when I thought these fucks couldn't get any worse. They make /r9k/ look like slightly regular members of society. The ribbon thing just makes them come off as morally self-righteous cunts looking to improve their own image. Also they likely don't have the balls to use the amerifat flag since it triggers so many California amerifats ashamed of their own fucking nation.

CrowbCat stop shilling your shit pls

Which is the cringiest, Ubi or the pc gaming show?

Ubisoft is easily the most cringy and a manifestation of beta evil.

ignore pic 1

You can remove an image from being uploaded by clicking the X(or in my case, the space) to the left of it.

yeah I didn't notice it until it was too late, cntrl+click problems

That Crash went from 100 to death in a heartbeat. God that was hard to look at.

It's better to do something than nothing if we're going to be blamed no matter what we do, and the fact that she sends fake death threats to herself is proof enough that our actual reaction is completely irrelevant to her.

This.
Also the notion that ignoring SJWs will suddenly make them go away is fucking retarded. They didn't get the power they have right now overnight, they got to where they are very slowly and Anita was nowhere close to being the start of the takeover, she simply profited from it. Sure, we can all pretend that she is the cause of all evil, but there were also plenty of devs "suddenly" appearing out of the blue to not only defend her but also to shill the garbage she peddles, their contribution is far more harmful because unlike Anita they actually have influence over the industry. Her appearance didn't infect anything, she simply brought the rest of the shills into the open by motivating them to double down.

I couldn't make it past 5 minutes. The cringe is too much. I can't believe they put on a show that bad.

This fucking guy

he has a son as well

I heard he has a son and he and Kojima would play Smash together. And that his son convinced him to ask Sakurai to put Snake in Melee (but it was too late in development but got in Brawl years later).

And I'm aware that what I'm said contradicts these two posts , .

WORST EDIT

The second one sounds like "Got em, drop!" or "Donald, drop!" to me.

holy fuck sauce pls

I think it's "Donald, you're up".

Which of course refers to Donald Trump becoming president.

THIS CLEARS EVERYTHING

E3 is dead

Its a show to simply show how "Awesome us devs are" and how "Much we respect everyone with our diversity" and "Look how big our dicks are cause we work on games"

E3 is fucking dead, and with PAX banning Grummz yesterday its not far fucking behind

Guess we're stuck with Holla Forums/Youtube forever now for any real news

SOMEBODY

But Witcher 3 was actually a great RPG where you really influence the outcome of quests and the story. It was much better than vast majority of the RPG garbage made nowadays.

Wait, is Kojima married to a ghost or something?