Injustice dead on arrival

Is there anyone actually looking forward to this or am I just jumping the gun here?

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Tanya_Spears_(Prime_Earth)
viewcoplease
web.archive.org/save/http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/06/20/injustice-2-10-dlc-characters-netherrealm-is-thinking-about-paid-gear-unlocks/
youtube.com/watch?v=VoFeWTu3RWM
english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/04/08/-Human-Barbie-claims-interracial-couples-behind-lack-of-beauty.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone else notice that supergirl is never allowed to lose the demos? she always wins every fight.

but yeah the fucking gear system is a dumb fucking idea, who greenlit this shit.

It was dead on arrival since the first game. Who even asked for a sequel for this shit?

I'm not so much mad at Supergirl's pants so much as they gave her the most retarded costume ever. It's Superman's Costume just about but for a girl.

She's had conservative costume designs before. One with high boots and a low skirt. Why couldn't they have given her that? Or maybe a variation of one of her countless other costumes?

"NO YOU NEED UGLY ASS BLUE BODY SUIT THAT THE CREATOR OF SUPERMAN OUTRIGHT STATED HE HATED!"

I can't wait for them to pay their way into EVO like they did with the last game in a desperate attempt to push the game

My guess is that Power Girl was too triggering.

They fucking didn't BLACKED her. Tell me they fucking didn't. Please.

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Tanya_Spears_(Prime_Earth)

>Spears is the daughter of scientist Somya Spears, and at 17, already a postdoc fellow at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. She worked at Starr Industries, and helped Huntress retrieve stolen isotopes.

How I fucking despise every single fucking faggot that aligns himself with the left. I can understand why Hitler had them all rounded up and sent to death camps.

Careful now, user. The way things are going right now, you might end up in prison if you make a similar post two years later. Better not make it a habit.

I live in Slavland. These fuckers can try and come and get me.

Just want to check your lucky7 trips, and say god bless Frank Cho.

They really rustled his jimmies with their bitching.

the non-EU part of Slavland?

because some anons lurking haven't read power girl (2009)
>>>/storytime/6882
viewcoplease use archive.is.com (use archive.is)/power-girl-v2-01-2009/

The Balkan part.

The worst part is that there's no real design to the suit. It's just a blue suit. It looks awful, like Superman and Supergirl is just wearing a big blue sock. It didn't look so bad in Injustice 1 because Superman broke the color with a belt.

And I'm pretty sure that Supergirl had uncovered legs in pretty much all of her incarnations except one bit in the 70s or something–and of course, the Supergirl show that has shit ratings I hear. The new 52 outfit, while I don't like everything about it, looks a hell of a lot better, at least the cape.

And racemixing! With a nigger!

It would look better if it weren't for the fucking diaper.

The weird thing, it's only on the front side and somehow independent than the blue part, so it just looks some weird metalic crotch shield. I also hate the boots. What's the point of boots with knee holes in them? Just make them longer boots.

Still, I'd take it in a heartbeat over the one she has now.

Also? The black dude in the show happens to be
Jimmy Olsen

Personally I think it might be the other way around, Cho gives zero fucks, sjws don't know that because they don't do their homework. Otherwise they would know how little Cho gives a fuck if they've ever read Liberty Meadows.
Cho is unrustled and keeps drawing triggering things, sjws continues to bitch and gets rustled as fuck.

Sad part is there were no death camps. If only.

As long as they put Raven in the game and make her look very pretty I will get it.

Yeah she didn't look too great…

Nice gimpy leg.

I don't see how that twitter comment makes him SJW when he did the MKX costumes and manface on female injustice characters beforehand and now. I think it just means more manjaws and other abominations coming in the future.

They did not learn a goddamn thing

Better?

That's an understatement. This shit is BioWare tier.

This shit is funnier and more pathetic than it has any right being.

Nah, that's Bethesda-tier. It looks like it's going to yell "STOP, CRIMINAL SCUM!" at any second.

Pick one.

This is honestly the most infuriating thing. I know that NRS are pretty damn casual, but how the fuck could you add something that so drastically skews the balance of the game that fucking much?
This was practically confirmed already in an interview by Boon - saying that "there may be" some way for players to skip grinding for unlocks. I guess I just answered my own question though - they want to nickle-and-dime people as much as possible.

What's probably going to happen is that the option for no-gear battles will probably be the most used option, everyone completely forgoing the gears. People don't like a random element in fighting games. This is why no one used the gem system in SFxT, this is why no one played Heroes and Heralds in UMvC3. If there's no way to play a ranked match without gears, the game won't last past a month.

They do not want to offend their wives so that they can badmouth about how unfeminist they are when they're on a date with their boyfriends.

I had forgotten about that, fuck me.

Oh, is it time to talk about how bad NRS can't into females?

eh.

Hopefully not taking ques from rebirth. Rebooting your series every 5 years sounds like a dumb business model.

Truly this is the future of transition!

How can anyone think this is a good idea?

That shoulder to waist ratio is gross. Also why isn't SocJus bitching about how her combat corset is probably killing her.

Haha, is that Spider Gwen being shot in the background?

I'm looking forward to it once it's complete and on one disc, I'm not letting WB games Jew me. The first one was fun and I'm sure this will be too.

There is no reason for Wonder Woman to look ugly

S-sauce?

They're going to have one - Boon described having a setting for the "eSports" and "Evos". Then again he also said that this gear shit is the core of this game's mechanics, so playing without it basically cuts a significant portion of their game.

Considering how much of a failure the New 52 was, I don't blame them for wanting to start over again rather than try to salvage

Amazon's in DC are seen as incredibly beautiful - Wonder Woman is often described as the most beautiful woman in the DC universe. NRS is just too incompetent to actually portray that.

Yeah, in Post-Crisis (Pre-Flashpoint) Continuity, Wonder Woman was actually blessed by Aphrodite with beauty. It's definitely a problem that NRS can't do that justice.

I weatched 15 minutes of gameplay on YouTube and as soon as I saw there were loot drops, I immediately thought: "microtransactions."

And those actually modify the game, since if you get rare drops, you are able to improve your character's stats. Fuck this.

We are talking about fictional characters who have powers that far outdo normal human capacity and defy physics and you think I'm debating realism? Anyone who tries to apply realism to something non-realistic is an idiot

You're retarded for for being surprised when an amazon looks masculine, not because a non-masculine amazon is somehow unrealistic

Is.. is that a black Superman?

Jesus christ I'm so glad I was never into comics or superheroes.

Where are you even going with this? I was talking about Wonder Woman and you are going off about Amazon Women in general as if it matters from the setting from which Wonder Woman originates. This was a poorly made Wonder Woman, which I am talking about, you're going off into bullshit.

The costume in that is less that she has bad design, it's more that they once again hired a fucking "Oh I'm so PRETTY!" bitch instead of a thick muscle girl.

Jews have gone too far this time

Don't forget turning Jimmy Olsen black and making him a super girl love interest.

How is that relevant to how shit supergirl's costume is?

The show is already knee deep in it's grave because of how shit it's ratings are.

Every time someone admits to liking muscle girls, you see at least two or three sperglords derail the thread by repeating that liking muscles means you like men, so liking muscle girls is closet homosexuality. This happens every fucking time. Now, think of what would happen if you cast an actual athletic or muscular women as Supergirl in a medium that every normalfag and his cousin are going to be exposed to. I agree that an incredibly average looking girl was a terrible casting decision, but I also understand that there's a lot of insecure people out there and that the show wouldn't have lasted three episodes with a fit girl. This is to say nothing of the SJW shitstorm about fat shaming, unrealistic beauty standards, ect. that would ensue.

You seem awfully insecure, are you sure you aren't gay or something?

Anyone ever see her black and white nudes? She's really pretty.

I'm surprised it lasted 3 episodes in it's CURRENT state. The show has fucking god awful ratings.

You guys know that was a jab at the people who wanted Power Girl for DLC on Injustice1 right? Power Girl only came behind Martian Manhunter as far as I know.
I just wanted Cassandra as Batgirl even if it was a skin. The original black suit is the only one that they can't fuck up since it has no face at all.
But I have no hopes for the game with those gear system.

I think nobody cares for that girl. She showed up in Future's End brainwashed by a loli with broken powers to battle Karen but that was it. The worst thing is that Karen is trapped in that shitty Earth2 universe with black superman (another kriptonian because "last son of kripton" is something comic books can't ever do right, Clark, Diana and Bruce are dead since issue #1) and Lois (who is Red Tornado for some reason). Also no boob window anymore, she's got Clark's logo now.

If you actually read the awful new52(I don't blame anyone for not doing it), you knew she had her time with Mr.Terrific on the very first issues.
I dropped capecomics a few years back. I really hope Rebirth fix some stuff and make things interesting again. Batman Inc. and Dickbats were the best thing to happen to the Batman franchise but new52 had to shit all over it.

That's because, more often than not, a faggot shows up to dump disgusting 3DPD muscle*"*girls*"*.
Also, the fact that you felt the need to preemptively write a paragraph about why they are wrong says a lot about you.

Hey, Jeb.

This always looked weird. The armor part is too low and it looks like Wonder Woman has pecs or really saggy tits. I didn't like the pants either. Why have an outline of underwear over pants if they're both the same color?

Same with batfag too. Bat casuals would get mad if he lost.

Does have too many waifus killed the game? I may be wrong, correct me here user.

please clap

First time I saw ads for it I thought it was an april fools joke.

Speaking as bottom of the barrel fighting game fan that mostly plays these games out of sheer fascination, I'd be surprised if anyone that played Injustice 1 would be looking forward to this. It was one of the shittiest fighting games I've ever played. I was never big on Mortal kombat either, but at least those games had charme and violence.

Absolute trash.

Killer Instinct 2013 is the only good fighting game, and the true protege of wacky character roster akin of Dark Stalkers and Mortal Kombat.

it's for casuals with no skill

I did say Western Fighter. You want to give any alternatives to that in the last 5 years?

no you didn't, why make that up? That's funny.

but yeah, even clayfighter is better than killer instinct

Oh wow, Sorry, what I said actually was retarded then.

I did actually mean best western fighter, and I am talking about the recent Killer Instinct. The only good "Rare" game since Rare got bought out, too.

It wasn't developed by Rare though. Double Helix iirc.

Also, denying Viva Pinata it's deserved recognition.

Hence the quotations

Basically, the only good thing that happened to their IP. In fact, I think its safe to say the remake is better then the original 2 games themselves, some bad writing aside

shit fam, Viva Pinata is in a tie with DKC2 for Rare's best game in general.

i never borthered with the new KI cause it's f2p and that immediately throws up warning signs, but hell I'll give it a try I guess

Oh, my bad then.

I agree

Its pretty great; each character fills a niche, and the game is pretty refined. I would say its probably the best balanced combo orientated fighting game to date, due to how the mechanics are handled.

Its a shame its on Windows 10/Xbone however. The game deserves much better.

Oh yeah, the F2P stuff is bad, but to be fair, each "Season" is roughly 20 bucks. Meaning with the completion of Season 3, its finally 60 bucks. I personally find that less bad then having 6 DLC characters who cost $6.99 each, but thats just me.

can't be any worse than SF5 I guess.

Is that game even alive?

I haven't heard anything after the Guile News.

Oh yes, another note before considering to get into Killer Instinct; this will most likely be the last season, since they pretty much included every character they could; they included all the characters from KI 1 and 2 (Included the Vampire character who was cut from Killer Instinct 2), Included Cameos, and New Comers. If they do make a Season 4 (Which I doubt), they would actually have to fill the roster with newcomers, which I am not sure will work.

So keep that in mind that the scene will begin to most likely peter off in the next two years with the lack of updates.

i wouldn't know, i haven't touched in a long time. Didn't even buy it, but a friend did and we played some. he won't stop bitching about how awful it is kek. I was always more of a Soul Calibur guy, but SC isn't on pc and that's mostly what I play on now. would sell my soul for a SC2 pc port tbh.

and that's fine, i just don't have anything better to do. Just been playing grim dawn and overwatch really.

From the thumbnail I thought Superman had really long hair.

He's hinting at Power Girl you fucking retard.

Boon is a fucking nigger but you're an idiot.

Pick 1

I hope they won't ruin her with this shitty game. Isn't she basically dead anyway? Looks like DC don't care about her anymore and this is for good. I can only imagine how disgusting would she be in this piece of shit.

Also, is it worth it reading Power Girl comics?

I hate Bat casuals.

This is true. I decided to look at the first 2 Killer Instinct games and they look really janky and unplayable compared to the third one. I really like how they're trying to make characters differ from one another by having one create walls or siphon health, rather than a gear system like this. KI being an exclusive completely killed it, though. I'm not getting Windows 10 for that.

The only Power Girl comic people mention is the 2009 run with Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti.

How the fuck are the devs so incompetent that they can't make a PC port of a game when it's the easiest time in history to do so?
It has literally never been easier with the xbone and ps4 being made specifically so they can easily port games from them to PC and vice versa.

web.archive.org/save/http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/06/20/injustice-2-10-dlc-characters-netherrealm-is-thinking-about-paid-gear-unlocks/

You imply way too much, provide evidence for nothing.

Supergirl has never been a thick muscle girl in any incarnation, she's just fit.

And that girl isn't a bad actress from what little I've seen of the show, she plays her well.

This is a new level of jewery.

Why aren't superman's or superboobs' costumes full of fucking bullet holes?
You mean to tell me invincible aliens decided to use invincible material they had on hand and turn it into armor they don't need?

BOON
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE

She's got the Eiko Carol effect going on with her outfit.

I do like DC. It is the best Cape. Too bad this poorly represents it by giving characters like Supergirl pants and making Batman more powerful than characters like The Flash or Aquaman who would wreck him.

True, they look no better than injustice 1 on previous gen consoles
Yep, regime Superman looked way better than this blue pajama
The previous one looked cool, like a badass royalty, in this one looks like a gay stripper.
kek
Of course it will, just remember the paid fatalities on MKX, these kikes have no shame.
Sometimes i wish Midway was still in business…
I hope they are not going full SJW this time around, but Boon has no balls and judging by garbage in MKX it probably will be the case.
So who's going to confess to be a faggot, this time around?
(shudders)

at least that had no fucking affect on gameplay and just preyed on idiots, stats ina fighter are outright nonsense and hopefully just exist in single player but even then its pretty silly

I guess they're trying to do a thing where they're emulating the movie version of Aquaman that'll show up in the Justice League movie. I hate this one too. There was nothing wrong with the Injustice 1 design.

They said something about kyptonians having a thin force field around their bodies. It makes tight cloths on superman impervious to damage. (they can still rip under heavy damage) It's dumb, but I guess they needed to explain why he doesn't end up naked after every fight.

As for his cape, it is made from an (almost) indestructible material.

Do people really respect Ed boon, WB, and nether realm after all the shit they pulled? No dlc for PC despite the sales? All the shitty early releases and unoptimization? The fact that the higher ups at WB games are massive SJW faggots who tried to hire pedophiles and are pro-pedo themselves?

I hold a grudge against WB, Netherrealm and their cuckery, these fuckers will learn to scam me again, i shall see not a single copy of injewstice 2 sells on my watch at the local gamestop

I'm surprised they haven't just made their own 4 player "platform fighter/Smash" like DC fighting game.

Or even one like those 3D Dragonball Z fighting games with the camera set behind the character in a 3D world. Seems like that might work better when dealing with flying characters than just fighting on a 2D pane.

Everytime I look at that picture of Superman, I keep thinking he's black because of the lighting, the hair doesn't help either.

Maybe when you include Watchmen, or if you actually like the old superheroes.

More girls in fighting games is always great though, means more fanservice.

Hmm, no accounting for shit art though

Is SNK the only fightan company left with balls these days?

Where do all these people get the terrible models from?
Do they use male models for everyone?

jews always add picking loot to their games, even when the game is meant to be played fast and reactive there will be loot to pick up all over the floor.

And it's fucking hilarious to watch. Cho is a fucking kekmaster

So, are you trying to say that ArcSys, Harada and many other niche devs are SJW too?

Especially Harada who BTFO Americunts when they whined about Chloe.

Wait…. what.

I don't think there's a single UUUUUHHHHH THICK muslcegirl actor in hollywood.

i'm here to shill
youtube.com/watch?v=VoFeWTu3RWM

i think so. it would be hilarious if years from now, some interviews with 3D designers of current year started popping up where they'd talk about a confusing time in their careers when their superiors told them to base most female characters off of male models.

the fuck even is that?

is the show worth a torrent? i was kinda interested for a while then i heard they made it into a chick-flick with no character progression where she just pursues romantic relationships instead of evil-doers.

english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/04/08/-Human-Barbie-claims-interracial-couples-behind-lack-of-beauty.html

How do you make a game immediately better while completely destroying it at the same time

>>>Holla Forums
And take your garbage memes with you.

Nice try, Holla Forums

Nice try, Mark

i don't get it. if she wants to be the human barbie so much why doesn't she get her legs cut off and replaced by prostheses? that way she'd have the joints of a barbie as well.

I even prefer the shitty show's version

You know 90% aren't either right?

>TFW Black

yeah but you can just rap something at them on the street and they're sucking your cock. most white people can't rap and the jews are against us so it's much harder for us. takes actual communication skills and you gotta buy them dinner too. if only we could rap.

Its not bad, gets better as it goes along, first few episodes are pretty ass tier.

If you have to pick a single episode to watch, torrent the one where she teams up with the Flash, then go watch the flash show cause its fucking good.

The Flash season 1 is god tier what every cape fan wanted in a show
Season 2 is shit tier

still, it will be fun to watch it fail

In Conan the Barbarian, Red Sonja's backstory was the most offensive to men, they had zero complaints from women while all the complaints were from guys. It was pretty funny when that came out.

already seen flash. well, haven't gotten around to s2 yet but the first one was pretty darn good. daredevil surprised me as well. that shit was top tier, the characters and character progression were amazing.

THE HERO OF KVATCH

this, not even wives, just some sjw shemale they're trying to impress

Good one, user.

Just suck each other off and be done with it, you pitiful faggots

Dude, fucking welcome to Sub-Zero fan life in every fucking mortal kombat trailer.

You don't need to throw in speculative shit. "girl-power" is enough.

Conner was the hero we needed to make comics great again. After she stopped doing her PG run I sort of stopped reading comics. Doubly so with nu52 turning her into a nigger character's side piece. What the fuck happened to DC?

If only he had done that, we would not have these problems today. Unfortunately he was a kind man and only sent them to labor camps.

Wew. I don't think I've seen Shlomo this butthurt in months.

What does it matter if you don't go to Holla Forums? Yes, if you deny the objective truth that there is a Jewish conspiracy to exterminate whites, then you are as bad as a commie.

The Injustice mobile app does actually have this. In fact, they have a bunch of things that's not on the consoles for some reason.

Jesus, she looks like she's 45.

No chance this is going to happen, but now that Black Manta is out of question, since he is a stage transition tool, these two ladies could work well as both his antagonists and more interesting characters.

Even Aquaman's mom don't want anything to do with him.

Aquaman has a villain named Fisherman who wears giant fishing boots and a costume that's supposed to look like overalls. But because of the design it looks like a homoerotic dance outfit.

Hey there shekelberg, how's the weather in TelAviv?

They're using Lena Dunham as model.

Faces and costumes are terrible on purpose, you are supposed to hide their faces and shitty costumes via micro transactions.

That….makes a bit of sense. Superman's lack of underpants really makes me want some sort of…brief gear I can apply.

I'm hoping not all the gears aren't all robotic looking. Joker will look dumb with a robotic flower.

I decided to look at some footage and the gears include:

Since damage is measured in percentage of opponent health lost, I'm not sure if this means a trident attack that does 20% will jump to 24% or 20.8%. Maybe the former since it has pretty stringent requirements.

I won't completely drop this only if there's no microtransaction horseshit that lets people get better gears just for having money and if there's some sort of online mode where there's no gear shit.

I'm still surprised they made Supergirl a bigger character than WW for the demo.
I still can't understand how combat focused characters like Vixen or Barda never made the cut, but Zatanna did.

Can we have Beyond Arkham yet WB?

He even have a mustache? Well, I would still prefer to see Aquaman's Mum beating him to oblivion, haha.

The only game with more jew in it is Evolve.

no, there is nothing good about that killer instinct.

I think he's referring to a system like MKX's krypt.

You could unlock all the shit completely legit and without too much trouble (I unlocked everything in MKX's krypt faster than MK9's krypt) but if you were a casual plebian, you could "buy" a code to blow the krypt open.

Granted, that really only unlocked concept art, music, second fatalities, and brutalities.

Costumes were all task based unlocks. several of them are online and mobile app related and that fucking pisses me off

There's probably going to be a lot of that in this game too. I hate mobile unlocks since I don't have one of those phones and they usually put something good behind it like the Batman Beyond skin.

is it me, or do her tits hang a bit low?