Why are ancaps allowed on this board again?

Why are ancaps allowed on this board again?

Everybody is allowed on this board, even faggots like you.

The age of consent is a spook.

And now I am the faggot.

it's a pretty fucking good spook to have though

Its a law, not a spook.

Confirmed for not having read the ego and it's own.

Regardless, I'm against pedos when they hurt me or my own.

so you can remember why theyre retarded

eh, atleast they know an ss13 reference

muke plz

How does the concept of "age of consent" haunt the mind? Its a law imposed by others on you.

Laws were one of the first things Stirner derided as spooks.

How does it not haunt the mind? You constantly have to be careful not to interact with a girl under the aoc or your ass is getting raped in prison.

gaise, free speech tho! xDDD

now now, dont be such a moron.

They CAN be spooks, but they dont have to be.

Free speech is probably the most overrated thing ever.

Explain.

Merely interacting with children does not make you a child rapist. Fucking children does.

Fascist or Red Fascist get out.

Tell that to the average American. If you are a guy and you are interacting with some random children that you don't know, everyone is going to think something is up with you.

One does not have to be guilty to be accused.

Glad I dont live in america then.

UK too

I'm not a fascist and I said that as free speech isn't really free because there are so many technicalities. You have to admit free speech isn't truly free in a lot of respects.

Lol nice pretending faggot, how about I go pretend to a be an an-com and say that and make all of you look like pedophiles?

It'd be much less believable because no notable ancom author talked about flourishing market in children

Amazing.

How?

I don't dislike having them post, they give a good example of how flawed the mind of a classcuck is.

Liberal get out

I'm a left-wing market anarchist and the other Holla Forums and every other libertarian board doesn't like left-libertarians. This is the only place that tolerates free market anti-capitalism.

So, you want a market system in which the working class owns the means of production without the administration of a state? Why call yourself an ancap? You are in fact a mutualist who has not read Proudhon.

I don't use the labour theory of value and like liberal economics. I think that liberal ideas once taken to their conclusion are both anti-capitalist and anti-hierarchy. I oppose private property (property not based upon occupancy and use) and hierarchical social, economic and work relations. I don't find wage labour as excellent as many social anarchists do.

*I don't find wage labour as much as a problem as social anarchists do.

Then get some better flag, like this one.

It's the simplest things to understand, but ancaps/feudalists struggle with it.

A truly free market is simply a market ruled by those with the means to manipulate it.

All the mechanisms they propose to logically tackle wrongs in society have no guarantee of working due to human nature. They have to all exist immediately to even have a chance, and even then the chance is slim to none it will be complete.

In fact, they are the same constraints of reality that any political ideology struggles to tackle, it's just that ancaps pretend it can't exist.

so you are a huge fucking faggot then

because this isn't reddit. Everyone is allowed to post even these faggots

No no, the law is a spook because it doesn't not exist as a metaphysical construct that binds people to it, rather it merely tricks people into believing that it does, once you realize it has no objective basis you can de-spook yourself by throwing off the chains of this oppression and act as you wish because you couldn't previously because your mind restricted you from doing so because you thought you had to obey the spook.

HOWEVER, saying you realize something is a spook and it cannot take hold over your own ego therefore sets you free to act as you wish is a bit of a strawman, while it is true that realizing a spook is meaningless givesa you the opportunity to work against it, other people who ARE spooked may not let you. Just because you realize fucking a kid isn't "morally wrong" doesn't mean the police think the same.

Yeah, like I said that is just mutualism. Seriously, read Proudhon. He is your kind of guy.

I had a discussion with an ancap a while back, and the thing that I took away from the discussion is that they take an entirely different approach to theory. Their idea of theory is to envision a system that they decide that they want and then try to imagine ways that such a system could possibly work. Contradictions are addressed simply by saying that they will in the future somehow find a way to make it work. There is no process of vetting ideas; there is no scientific process to it. It is something like how fantasy writers create their magical lands.