Ballmastrz: 9009

Superjail creator has a new show coming to adult swim. Looks like it will be a parody of anime.

Attached: ballmasterz.jpg (680x280, 67.27K)

Here's the trailer

Looks really… not funny.

Looks very meh.

Well at least they aren't grinning potatoes.

Seems weird as fuck. Nice to hear the guy that does the voice of master shake still get some work though. He always seemed pretty funny to me.

I think it looks promising.

Well, you're wrong.

Not interested, too much weebshit
I want the style of season 1 of SJ back, not this

I wish Robotomy got more episodes!

Is it 2003 again?

could be good
probably wont be

everything to do with that kid is terrible

Those didn't disappear, they just became less obnoxious.

…fuck, when did creativity die in your country.

I'd be down for it, but it'll probably be the same five jokes people have been making about anime for the last 20 years

I don't really think the show itself to be meant to be an anime parody, but it just has anime parodies in it, if that makes any sense.

I'd say around 2008 or something? Honestly, I find that the 2010's and possibly the 2000's kind of lack a cultural identity compared to previous decades. I guess it's because of the internet dispersing it or something.

I don't really see anything anime about it, aside from some sailor moon outfits in the trailer. It's more like yet another Superjail/King Star King/Mr. Pickles-like degenerate retarded ultraviolent lolsorandumb cartoon. Can you believe that we have this, and not Korgoth of Barbaria?

Kappa Mikey did it better

Don't remind me user.

Attached: angry eggman.png (750x500, 97.68K)

Just out of curiosity did the Superjail creator also do Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?

Nope

Hey, at least Superjail had its moments.

Interesting. The for some reason I thought he did. I guess it was the coloring? I don't know. Though I did like the School House of Rock artstyle Robot Jones had.

Robot Jones and Superjail were both hand drawn throwbacks to old styles of cartooning.

I like it, sue me faggot.

Why?