PRESS BRIEFING #39 WITH SEAN "TOOK YOUR WAIFU OUT LAST WEEK BUT THE GARBAGEMAN DIDN'T WANT HER EITHER" SPICER

PRESS BRIEFING #39 WITH SEAN "TOOK YOUR WAIFU OUT LAST WEEK BUT THE GARBAGEMAN DIDN'T WANT HER EITHER" SPICER

Starts at 12:00 PM EST, so get ready for some more kvetching. Also I hope the gook had a good Resurrection Sunday as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spider bitch a shit. Miia best waifu

Can't be bothered OP

The last briefing was fucking_nothing.png

Oh great, is this the designated NEET thread? Last week was such a fucking disappointment. Its all damage control and distraction anyways.

Got the same impression after watching the last briefing. I wonder if he got castrated after his Hitler comment and had to tone it down.

You're probablynright or the honeymoon period is officially over.

Wake me up when he decides to kick Berkeley off the map.

It was Easter you guys. After a week of passover getting shoah'd he had to give them a break for the holiday.

sauce?

Vid related, same girl.

YOU HAD ONE JOB OP!^%@#!$#

FUCK I FORGOT I WAS MAKING BREAKFAST I'M SORRY

youtube.com/watch?v=JXYR0Lqc0RY

It's a motherfuckin' Spicer thread! Post Gundam.

Back to /liberty/ with you.

/monster/ btfo top kek

what is that theme from?

G Gundam.

So what are the odds Spicer talks about that anti white terrorist attack that happened recently in the US

I give it about 5%, maybe. If he gets rustled by one of the shitty 'reporters' he might hit them with that.

Goons here!

They really didn't think this through.

I'm referring to the faggots still posting in it, not the OP, just to be clear.

This thread has the better name. I'll lurk this one.

We need to make a Press Conference Bingo. Free space is MUH RUSSIA.

Tax returns can be top left

Any other ideas for the bingo card?

Repeat question x4.
Anyone else have ideas for bingo?

April asking about gibs

Also have thank you sean, and yamaka spotted in the back of the room

Pajeet eyeing up one of the female journalists.

(chKeKed)

>what will Trump do if…
>what did Trump mean by this tweet

why not stick to one thread? faggot.

This one was made first.

It's starting

it begins

I always shitposted in these threads before I left for school but could never actually watch it live. What anime are you faggots currently watching? pic is of random animu

I think we might be getting treated to a pre-briefing peek at the reporters again.

Stream just went live.

Checked

Checked famanon

Praise Kek!

キターー(゜∀゜)--!

Outbreak Company!
Comfy so far and Holla Forums related. Would recommend.

It begins

SPICY MAN IS HERE

SPACE TIME FAGGOTS

requesting more rare seans

good taste my burger-flavored friend

Garbage start.

Damn I'm late. Did I miss anything good?

well now

Just started

Oy vey

Not very familiar with US-Palestine relations, is this something common or is it rare? How many shoahs on a scale from 0 to 6 million?

It's at most 0.2 shoahs, reminding them of the existence of palestine is triggering but they're pretty much over it on the ground level.

Relations range from *ignore to stop killing so I can take the credit.

Any chance of anything at all happening between Abbas and Trump, or is it going to be LITERALLY NOTHING as usual?

Fucking hell

they really try their fucking hardest to make chicken coops out of feathers, don't they.

Speaking of recommended chinese cartoons, let us list our favorites. Heres mine, not in order.

-NGE
-Reeeeee:zero
-DBZ (normalfag cartoon)
-Noragami
-Steins;Gate

This guys fucking head…

Pardon my french, but your taste is fucking plebian

John Gizzy slow fat fuck

THANK YOU SHOAHN

THANK YOU SEAN

Even if you hate cartoons, fragmenting the discussion is intolerable.

www.washingtonexaminer.com/huge-spicer-briefings-draw-42-million-daily-viewers/article/2620534?
archive.is/lEdxl

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No audience with the pedo-pope who kisses the feet of rapefugees and all but says white people should die out?

wew

Zipang
Angel Beats!
Midori Days

Damn you OP with your clickbait thread image. I came in here expecting a whole lot more spider waifu.

I see Angel Beats come up often in these threads, how good is it really?

Holy shit a question that isn't gotcha bullshit.

That comes before/after the briefing be patient

My nigga. This anime is criminally underrated. It deserves so much more attention than it has. This is probably one of my favourites.

The fuck was that paper he was hastily handed?

Watch and see. There's only 8 or so episodes.

It urges him not to ramble on about gundum or waifus while live.

Zipang is pretty patrician taste.

Personally I favor Slayers a lot, at least the older series.

Zipang is the ancient Chinese word for 'weeaboo', in a sense. It's a highly idealized and romanticized vision of ancient Japan.

t. Ace Combat fan.

YOU WANNA GO BACK?!=
The absolute madman.

kek

haha

Sean lurks

What just happened with the laughter?

I'm certain he shitposts on these threads behind the curtain just before the breifings begin. Notice how the gundum shilling suddenly stops when he goes live?

FIRST OF MANY

interesting

thanks user

I think someone opened the door (that sean came out of in the beginning) and asked sean if he wanted help with something?

I'll have to put that one on the to do list. Thainks user.

Gave me a hearty chuckle
thanks user

DEMS LOST

Kek

Rob Gronkowski of the New England Patriots walked out and said something to him in the middle of the presser. The Patriots are visiting the White House for the Super Bowl they just won. Minus Tom Brady though.

i think the democratic party might be over. trump BTFO them too hard. they can never recover

The press has nothing left anymore. Low energy msm crowd.

God damn these morons, an Illegal alien is criminal by their very nature!

UNLAWFUL ENTRY IS A SERIOUS CRIME

LOL awesome

Makes sence now.

My sides this is a new league of shitposting.

nooooooooooo spicy time is over

lel

Good briefing
FUCK YOUR CARTOONS

Back to anime recommendations?

Seemed a bit short today

Maoyuu is good shit.

They're getting shorter because the MSM has run out of shit to fling. They're low-energy these days and they know people aren't buying their bullshit anymore.

It was certainly a lot earlier than most days

No problem.

Dont go yet faggots, Spicer reads a comfy Easter story in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=ekj2S2UGTRY

(link already posted here)

Non-entry level favorites at random:

Etotama
Thunderbolt Fantasy
Gunbuster
Inferno Cop
Milky Holmes

oh shit nigger what are you doing

Well that was a fucking waste of time.

checkidy checked
PRAISE KEK

Here you go user

Alright you faggot I'll watch your anime. I bet ur waifu is shit tho

We have ids you know.
MFW you silently lurked the whole time.

I'm not done yet! Cute Girls Doing Cool Things Power Hour:

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
Gunbuster (again)
Symphogear
Diebuster
Cutie Honey

I will always hate Milky Holmes because when we hacked the live stream of the Trayvon Martin case and could broadcast anything we wanted, it was the mouthbreathing faggots from /a/ who wanted to play seasonal garbage, specifically Milky Holmes, instead of anything actually funny or provoking to what amounted to a captive audience. They drowned out any actual conversation with autistic spamming of "Milky Holmes" in the same way a horsefucker cannot shut the fuck up about their technicolor stablemates. It was so offputting that my opinion of anyone who even likes Milky Holmes is immediately destroyed and replaced with vile resentment.

Spider girl is a second-rate waifu. Miia is better in every way.

For you

Funny you mention that, that's what made me try it, and I ended up liking it. Agreed that there's better stuff that could've been played.

I'm still getting flashbacks to embed related at times…

There's no way anyone actually faps to this garbage.

Kek I wasn't aware of these events taking place. I wish I paid more attention to the streams during that shitstorm.

Do not underestimate the ability of the human mind to be aroused by the weirdest shit imaginable

It's not that it's weird, it's just so fucking terrible.

Just wait until we get a hold of the Press Conference's skype.

And yet KanColle is a thing. Subsidized and shilled to all hell, sure, but still.

no u

I don't know what the fuck that is.

I'll fkin rek u

The Press briefing threads seem so low energy these days.

Kantai (Japanese for 'Fleet') Collection. It's the source of all those boat girls that sprung up from the ether over the past couple years. Massive bandwagoning on it. It's basically the Idol scene mixed with pretensions towards a military theme. It's nautical Strike Witches, and every bit as terrible as that sounds.

I wonder which step-parent met the little girl first

I have no idea what any of that shit is either.

It's a hell of a lot worse than nautical Strike Witches. SW at least had some semblance of worldbuilding and a story - even if it was pretty shallow - and based its characters off of pilot aces. The weaponry and enginery and what-have-you that they use is transformed into weird magical body armor instead of things on their airplanes, but it's not pathologically insane beyond that.
KanColle just takes boats and makes them into girls. Mechanics from the game it's based off were ripped wholesale into a hastily pasted-together anime, and explanations in the beginning was literally "Hurr it's magic and cute girls and boats lol we don't have to explain shit LOLOL".

KanColle represents some of the worst, shittiest crap the industry has pumped out.

It's waifushit with a military paintjob, but so thin that you can see through it. Strike Witches was about moe personifications of great planes and fighter aces of history. And then they tossed in animal ears/tails, magic, aliens, and an in-universe reason these 14 year old girls had to fight in their panties.

It's like they couldn't even decide on what angle they wanted to pander to, so they threw in literally everything. KanColle is just phase 2 of that, with a boat theme instead of planes/aces.

Fuck I was at the gym and missed it. Any juicy bits?

How soon till the kikes get uppity cuz of the Spice?

Oh and tons of lesbian overtone fanservice.

I'm glad you have such an encyclopedic knowledge of this completely valueless subject.

I make poor choices in social circles.

Yeah but the difference with yuri is that it actually promotes femininity and being attractive, which is why feminists/real lesbians can't stand it.

Well, everyone on this board has metric fucktons of intricate knowledge on the most intricate piece of (((fiction))) ever produced, so we're in good company?

Megaman isn't Jewish.

:^)

How did you come to this conclusion?

Don't forget that lesbianism is pretty much just viewed as a phase. Something girls do to express sexuality without spoiling themselves for marriage by fucking dicks.

wtf is this monster girl anime anyway? Its been tickling me for a while but I don't wanna end up watching some weird shit.

It's not like we want to. I would prefer to have never heard of the holocaust, or the Jews, or any non-European group or individual. That's completely different than investing yourself heavily in weebshit by choice, even though Japanese culture is trash.

it's as vanilla as vanilla gets, just with mermaids and shit.

Honestly I think women should be brought up like pic related so by the time they're picked by a suitable partner, not only are they horny to an autistic degree, but they're also loyal almost beyond reason.

Which animu?

/u/ is our greatest ally.

I mean, he has blue eyes, fairly straight hair, was made by an MIT graduate (not a law school) with benevolent ideology, has a heart for actual justice, and lives in Texas. And as an IP, was written by Honorary Aryans.

Shimoneta. Great plot idea about how suppressing the natural sexual development of teenagers can fuck them up, but it also manages to stay grounded and promote monogamy and such. Second half was weak though.

Smug Satan is best girl.

Fug I thought I recognized it. I watched a few episodes but it got too degenerate so I tossed it aside.

I just finished Steins;Gate up through the movie and loved it.

Thanks for the MAGA Kurisu

Yeah it got degenerate as fuck, but that was the point. The upbringing the kids went through led to them having degenerate developments. Still though, never seen an anime with a warning that it might be too extreme.

yes Anonfama too bad I didn't watch it during the berensteins bear shitstorm, it would have been fun to shitpost about it

What the fuck does that even mean for a non weeb?

Indeed. Vignette is still a good waifu, though.

Vigne is wife material.

Kek.

it means spider girl doesnt have 6 cuadroonillian cocks. At least thats what I would Imagine never seen it. Also nice dubs

Monster girls are shit.

Fuck what ever. name? Got nothing better to do.

Monster Musume.

Spiders and horse girls are bestiality and for killing not reverse rape.
You aren't suppose to let every momusa get their way you fucking degenerate.

Got banned there once for posting sheboons. Mods said it was for "posting disgusting niggers".

Ohhh ahhh ohhh
I just dropped my /monster/ condom that I use on my /magnum/ dong

Best girl right here, niggers.

It's shit man. If it wasn't for rem their wouldn't be a single reason to watch or read it.

The vagina on the spider is where it ought to be. It's the centaur that is fucking a horse. The consolation is that there is a human torso attached to it at least.

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

You mean Ram?

RIP VA, she was really great.

Ruined my whole week.

The blue one is Rem, the boring one is ram. No need to talk about some no horned oni.

RIP

What's going on right now, where is Spicer, what is this football shit?

This is as bad as the Familiar of Zero author dying due to a botched life-saving surgery.

I'm just 6 min in…

Dude reading her journal was one of the most sobering threads I've ever fucking read. /a/ simply wasn't the same for a week straight after that.

Addiction

You are watching a harem anime. Just that the MC gets paid for having them in his house. Watch something better, or read something good.

You are watching it for the waifus and their shenanigans I presume.

I vaguely recall that thread. I mainly only go to /a/ for the jump release threads.
I'm amazed Togashi is still alive more than anything.

wha what why since when are these a thing
Why is the production quality so high??
WHAT THE FUCK
Fuck this, today the internet broke me not with gore or some story about the horrors of this world but with basically a hentai anime without the hentai.

Yeah nothing really happens except "silly hijinks." If you want something enjoyable read dungeon meshi or heresy spider.

Japan

Waifus are in demand

They used to be pure as well. The competition for best girl was fierce sometimes.

What do you mean blue one? There is one red haired demon waifu called Ram.

May you autists please tell me what you guys are talking about? Teach me your autistic ways.

Sean kamina glasses?

Wow I didn't see these digits before, checked for holy autism.

VA of pic related got a bad case of pneumonia, and was writing journal entries while she was sick. Then news came that she died, and there was a thread for her where an user started translating her diary. She had been writing about how she was sorry for disappointing her fans, but she hoped to recover quickly and even talked about getting married someday.
She was barely past 30.

fug how long ago was this?

Have you just emerged from a fucking cave or something? Harem anime have been a thing for a long fucking time, as far back as '81 if you loosen your definitions, as early as '89 if you tighten them up.

A year or two now.

She was 40 user. Born in 1975. Still tragically young to be taken by pneumonia.

Oct 27, 2015

Her name was Miyu Matsuki.

Fug if I ever want to finish watching that anime, I wont be able to view it the same way.

I feel bad for you user.

Rude but true.

Manga surpassed even Naruto and Bleach sales for the first couple of chapters according to (((NY Times)))

Suppose it has something to do with its "pro-immigration" and "anti-xenophobic" messages.

The only reason Monster Musume is shit is because it's haremshit when it should be about the traditional marital life of Miia and Darling and maybe their adopted retard harpy.

You wanted to know

So I told you, they've been around 28-36 years.

2progressive4me by a couple hundreds millions of years

RIP best grill who did nothing wrong

My point was that I don't usually watch anime.

These people continue to prove that they know nothing about the world.
snek is best girl followed by slime

First day?

Pelvic region is still human, so the vagoo is human too.

Terrible thread, no comment of this: https:// on.rt.com/89c2

The famously gregarious footballer was at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue on Wednesday for the customary visit to celebrate his team winning the Super Bowl over the Atlanta Falcons in February.

You need to step into the ovens immediately.

Goddamn I want to believe he emphasized this on purpose for us.

This nigga trying to become a meme.
It's working

Wew lads that madman.