Highest HP pokemon

When will we get the inevitable ridiculously high HP legendary 'mon to trump Blissey and the others?

when base stats stop being 8-bit numbers. Maybe then youll get your 65535 base hp legendary

Braixen, Blaziken, Lopunny and Lucario are the pokemon that have the highest hit points. That's because I'd hit it every day all day, if you know what I mean.

Steelix, Aggron, and Shuckle have more defense than any legendary

Shuckle has more special defense than any legendary

>mega steelix, mega aggron
>the only base stat the highest of which is not dominated by legendaries, megas, and legendary megas
Reading comprehension user, don't be such a dumb nigger
And as for Sp. Defense, shuckle is an outlier. The rest are legendaries as seen in pic related. The point still applies.

If you do the math and factor in hp, shuckles defenses aren't nearly as great as you think they are.

Everything after Crystal is shit.

Dropped, come back with not-shit art

(3)

Nerd detected.

gengar or bust

Well aren't you a special snowflake.

I'm not mad, I'm calling out your hypocrisy.

looks like you're upset your gay furry dog got wrecked by a real pokemon kiddo

Is this really what passes for trolling these days?

He ain't wrong tho.

Who's trolling? He made an obvious joke and you acted like a little bitch about it.

I think these are the only non-legendary pokemon that have consistently been OU since their inception.

Acting like a retard is not a joke. Actually being a retard isn't a joke either.

Snorlax was for a while too, until gen 5 I think.

Based on the footage we've seen, people have calculated that 100% Zygarde's HP stat is likely going to be pretty tremendous to make up for the fact that 10% Zygarde needs to be damaged severely before making the transformation.