Democrats party have given up lmao

Democrats party have given up lmao

Dems can't even win when the votes are split 3 ways republican.

Fucking pathetic.

Democrats spent like $11 Million trying flip it to Blue. There's no more money. On flip side Republicans had multiple candidates to split up the vote & it was local money only. Now there's a run off, Republicans are going focus around a single candidate. Meanwhile Democrats are broke.

Make DNC shills angry

ICYMI:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sounds familiar!

This fag was even on Dutch news today, the fuck

Which means he'll probably go up against the Trump in 4 years

They've started building his momentum

We need to kill it before it grows and lays eggs

HAHAH they already pulled the stunts and failed

I HOPE TO GOD THEY PUT HIS MAN UP

See, Democrats are the real racists.

DNC Shills
1, 2, 3

Don't forget the funding, enthusiasm, and coverage gap. Media were shilling this on a national scale (in his favor), the dems were near 100% behind Ossoff (while GOP national committee stayed out to not appear partial), and he was given a massive cash advantage (surprise 90%+ came from out of state, while Rs had a max of 30% out of state).

OY VEY DONT YOU KNOW DEMOCRAPS ARE THE REAL RACISTS BOTH PARTIES ARE THE SAME NEOCOHEN JEW MUH CHESS FUCKING CHESSFAGS ALWAYS WITH THE CHESS FUCKING CHESS WHY DONT YOU CHESS UP ABOUT CHESS MUH CHESS IMPEACH PLUMF

What position was this election for? Governor? A house seat?

Was this the numale faggot that Drudge was fearmongering over and calling the 'Trump-killer"? Fucking kek. Good fucking luck turning Georgia the deep-South former penal colony blue, anyways.

lel

Georgia 6th Congressional District election

So, now there's a second election june 20th between Cucksoff and Karen Handel? If all the people who voted R this time vote Handel she should win easily, but it's far from a guaranteed win if you ask me.

He's a jew

Ours too. Really makes you think how some pipsqueak from bumfuck Georgia gets on world news. Oh wait he's jewish.

He's 30. A burger has to mature up to 50 years to be even viewed favorably. Even Obummer was 45 years old.

Republicans should be able to win this, right?

Drudge is Jewish, by the way. No matter which avenue of the media, they are always present.

Pretty much. They were divided over numerous candidates and it probably felt like, to voters, that this would result in just one of the many Republicans winning so why bother getting worried about voting. Whereas they tried pushing Democrats to get on board there with $11 million dollars and celebrities trying to intervene.

Jews aren't scared to ever put their face on anything media-wise or politically because the Jewish mafia won't fuck their shit up as bad or at all.

lolwut

Samuel L Jackson tried endorsing this guy in Georgia along with at least a few others.

Tired of winning yet, boys?

user

the

fuck

are

you

doing?

It's the current year user, reddit republicans out number the NS these days, there is a reason wanting a leader like Hitler was used as a pejorative during the election.

Samuel L Fagson also said he'd move to Canada if Trump won, when's he fucking off?

Also a homosexual.

Los Angeles special election didn't send everyone mail in ballots like myself. Then paraded the results like they were legitimate. Zero news coverage.

Wait, so I don't get how this works. He had a higher percent of the vote than all three of the republicans put together, but he lost? Am I missing something?

There were like 6 republicans running who total got more votes than him.
But no one got 50% of the vote. There will now be a runnoff vote between the dem guy and whoever got the 2nd highest number of votes

They need Obama, Sanders, Warren, and the Clintons to go there and talk about stopping wars, regulating Wall Street, lowering the debt, renegotiating trade agreements, blablalba. This time for realz, niggaz. Get out da vote.

came someone explain like I'm drunk retarded child how this American politics works

see

Rules of Georgia's elections.

Drudge only 'shills for Trump' when its a sure shot 100%, going against it would be a bad idea for him monetarily.

Every other time he hits heavy with the concern trolling.

And it makes perfect sense, because he is a kike.

The most important rule that must always be followed is to NEVER EVER TRUST A JEW.

But the picture says he has 48.6 percent of vote..?

It's not a victory until every neocon is out of a job.

It's a congressional seat but it's significant because, for whatever fucking reason, there was insane amount of not only national but international coverage and funding over it, for SOME reason. For a fucking congressional seat in bumfuck Georgia. Turns out the reason is, surprise surprise, this Ossoff fellow is a Jew. His rich heeb daddy owns a fucking publishing company. You can't get more yiddish if you tried.

I really just don't understand what the effort behind this guy was about. He's one congressman for a single congressional district in Georgia. Had this been a normal year there would have been no national attention brought to this. Shit, I'd be willing to be people in that very district might not even realize an election was going on.

And yet, somehow, this guy rockets to the front of the Times because he's opposed to Donald Trump. I don't even know the guy's name, only that he was frequently referred to as "Trump Slayer."

Just goes to show you how viciously Trump has ripped the narrative away from the Left. They cannot even talk about their own leadership without invoking Trump.

Dems are desperate for a victory anywhere at this point. They want their "RESIST" non-meme to imply "Vote Democrat". No matter how shitty Trump does, unless they run someone truly invigorating and worthwhile, no one's going to fucking vote for them.

it also states 2006

nevermind im not so sure

So do I, given that he won't be 35 until 16 Feb 2022 and thus cannot be president before then.

No wonder there's so much weak ass d&c shilling going on. The dem party is crumbling so quick it seems like they're just about routed now.

fascinating

when he's proven to not be an actual U.S. citizen. You find that, you can call ICE on his ass.

wow, you weren't kidding. he's an effete yiddish-muslim crossbreed, right down to the obsession with selfies.

the semites are the greatest anti-semites, with shit like this. god damn. wonder what else they've been dumping printing pressed dollars on over thereā€¦

I thought he was going to South Africa

Hmmmmm