Will rap music be allowed in a communist society?

Will rap music be allowed in a communist society?

youtube.com/watch?v=kIwU-nOueWw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6lIqNjC1RKU
youtube.com/watch?v=3MbwLMpqcQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zJKosggDlGU
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm_AmAs02rc
youtube.com/watch?v=gE95GulBfNo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. Rap is reactionary lumpenbourgeois garbage and will be eradicated long before we reach communism.

Who would be there to allow or disallow music in a communist society?

me. I just need to find my lenin and trotsky which will I kill to get to power

rap music is bourgeoisie and part of the spectacle. it is born from escapism and will be eliminated

yes, but it will probably be about different things, considering society wont be built upon capital accumulation.

the style of music will still be allowed however the lyrics will drastically change.

I bet you have shit tastes.

Not every form of rap is empty spectacle.

youtu.be/6lIqNjC1RKU

Oppressed groups are usually have the most potential for radical politics and you can bet that if communist america happens the new anthem won't be some tankie orchestral song.

I always wonder if nation states in the future will adopt newer styles of music for their national anthems.

But orchestral music is fucking rad.

But internationale should be the anthem tbh.

It will be mandatory.
youtube.com/watch?v=3MbwLMpqcQQ

I sure hope so

youtube.com/watch?v=zJKosggDlGU

Orchestral music is old and lame. And the internationale is honestly cringey. At least that's how I felt in a room of old trade unionists singing it.

yes, everything will be allowed as long as you aren't infringing on anyones rights.

to understand communism just watch star trek

You demonstrate undeniable shit taste

youtube.com/watch?v=Fm_AmAs02rc

You undeniably taste like shit.

Wanna have a lick?

I know what you mean, I do too. I feel like Hatikvah is pretty different compared to most anthems but I can totally imagine a bunch of dorky scandinavian commies taking over Norway and making their anthem a folk metal rendition of internationale.

Orchestra is bourgeoisie

Yes fucking make this happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=gE95GulBfNo

Do people still think it's funny to say X will be banned under communism?

Of course! Rap is prole as all fuck.

Some of it is very commercial and reactionary, but that's true of all music, especially country. Really, country is the best analogy to rap.

t. ignorant white guy

Will OP be banned in a communist society? I sure hope so.