Anarchists BTFO

anarchists BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/92482505#p92486375
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wew lad

There are simple ways to BTFO anarchists. This is not one of them.

get fucked anarkiddies

I wonder who was responsible for that post.

Is this satire?

This is cringey as fuck and in no way destroys anarchists, especially that OP pic. Holy fucking shit that's bad.

deserves to be killed in the red terror/10

We have more guns.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/92482505#p92486375

this

This is even more retarded than any ayncrap critique I've heard

I have to give him credit thereā€¦

When did Rebel move to Spain?

Sasuga. Really good argument.

o shit. It's my long lost hermano!

Problem solved

but how will they buy guns without a job

Kill me

Aw shit, didn't think of that. Change of plans, it appears hundreds of years of anarchist theory are completely invalid due to a frogpost on a lebanese basket weaving board. Between this and human nature, it's an embarrassing blow to leftism

I think only the left can critizice itself, being anarchists, tankies, marksocks or whatever.

The right is retarded and has no theory, their only criticism against any leftist ideology is based on ignorance of the same.

We have theory and our criticism on other theories is based on knowing them, that's why even a tankie would recognize that anarcho capitalism is not anarchy, we have idea of what we are talking about.

Fuck man why am i such a masochist.

this is the problem with mainstream arguments against communism/anarchism/etc. they always just boil down to a gross misrepresentation of the theories based on mccarthy-tier propaganda.

that thread is just more proof Holla Forums is full of teenagers

Done with that fucking bullshit

No we don't, most here don't even know what their own theory stands for.

It's really funny. The Trump movement brought over thousands of normies from Reddit and most hardcore Nazis were either drowned-out or just left.

Lol wtf how does that follow

Guns*