Antifa talks openly about arming themselves

Not much to say here, but this is what should get them Waco'd.
On the plus side, we are already armed and this type of escalation will only awaken a sleeping giant. I welcome it and you should too. One dead kid and it will spark a real conflict.
So this is a heads-up. No more fucking around. They intend to come armed to rallies. If you intend on going to any of the upcoming rallies, make sure you are prepared.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lQHsi
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/65m67k/the_troubling_implications_of_the_conflict_in/
archive.is/xamfh#selection-3783.0-3783.445
archive.is/br8cG
archive.is/Sl1wX
propublica.org/article/five-stand-your-ground-cases-you-should-know-about
youtube.com/watch?v=gcDvncSHpRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, I'm a huge faggot. No archive.

can you get a gun licence if you're mentally ill in the states?

yes, you are, now go get it and think about what you've done. Bump anyway cause if this is legit it does pose some cause for concern.

get the guns first before you apply for autism bux :^)

kek, I don't think that's what he meant

haha exactly.

Depends on your state, lad. In commiefornia it's very difficult to obtain a gun legally. Especially a handgun and capacities are limited to 10 rounds in rifles. In the city of Chicago, it doesn't matter if you're Jesus Christ. You aren't getting one. Same with NYC.
Everywhere else, it's easy. Some states require no checks, some only for handguns.
This is why antifa only stirs shit in California, Chicago and NY. As evidenced in Alabama tonight, they are a bunch of faggots in states that allow guns where cops do their jobs.

Add Seattle to the list of places where using or even showing a gun can get you 50 years in prison like that blogger.

It's legit. But I am not going to scour Reddit to find it. Would be eternally grateful if any redditfags can find it and archive it.
i know you're in here

yeah I figured it would be different in each state. I was just reading through what you have to do to get one here in NZ, fucking hoops. different category if you want pistols or a semi auto with more than a 5 round magazine.

In my state, you can buy a long gun from an individual without showing anything. But you need a police background check if you want to buy a pistol or long gun from a retailer.

I told you guys this would happen, and word out to our CCW carrying friends, we need you around inconspicuously in case shit pops off. Don't get tempted by low hanging fruit, we need individuals capable of immediate reprisal to the initiation of deadly force.

Don't get yourselves arrested beating up antifa while carrying a firearm, your role is far too valuable.

this, if you are carrying, keep out of the fight unless it turns deadly, let them make the mistake of shooting first or making a move that could put someone in danger. Make sure the danger is life threatening and obvious to justify leathel force. All anti is going to do by arming themselves is make it easier for us to win.

They are like the kid that smells bad and gets his ass beaten daily at school.
Now they're going to shoot people because they have no chance in any physical altercations where they're not outnumbering us 10:1.
They only way they even have a chance is with guns.
However, in their stupidity, they think they will be the only ones with guns. If they show up, showing off their $200 hi-points, we will show up with our HKs and and FNs.

I missed what happened in bama spent all night redpilling my girlfriend, it's going pretty well quick recap?

god that would be perfect. Yeah I have to go through a police check even to get the basic licence. have to get a separate endorsement so I can buy a pistol.

Antifa showed up. Cops told them to take off their masks. That left about 6 queers. One was playing the drums, shouting in a New York Jewish accent that he was from Alabama and racists burned crosses in his nigger friends yard.
Alabama nigger tells the skinny Jew faggot that he's going to beat the shit out of him. Jew shuts up.
Minor kvetching after it let out. Antifa didn't do shit. Spencer and the rest get out without incident. Antifa marches down the street with their tails tucked between their legs and gets on their buses back to the broken down punk houses they reside in.

This is why we need our CCW guys being as inconspicuous as possible. They could either save a life or in the event they can't stop a deadly situation, respond so quickly and abruptly that it causes a total reevaluation of their desire to carry firearms.

ANTIFA DOES NOT WANT NOR WILL THE SUCCEED IN A FORCE-FOR-FORCE EXCHANGE. WE WILL WIN EVERY TIME.

If we have somebody or a number of people capable of hanging back and swooping in when things get deadly, it sends a very powerful message that there is no cheating around this, there is no asymmetry to our conflict, they have to meet us on even ground or cower like the bitches they are.

Do not fall into their trap. The jew wants you to shoot first. What we need to do is lure them into doing something very stupid first, and get them declared a terrorist organization.

Good, the first amendment needs to be practiced more. I don't give a fuck if it's lefties doing it or hardcore NatSocs.
In fact, considering the left is so anti-gun this could be a good thing, maybe it'll make them rethink their stance.

nice, thanks user. Some good news before bed.

This needs to be set up like an army battalion.
Consider Stickman and Chad Nationalists to be infantrymen. They are on the front lines fighting and possibly in the most danger.
Our open carry/CCW guys need to be behind the action on Phase Line Bravo. They are the artillerymen. When shots go off, we actually need people who can shoot from 25-50m away and hit their intended target. We don't need to be like Antifa in Sacramento shooting our own on accident.
When shots are fired, though, it is acceptable to fire back into their crowd. If one is armed, assume they are all armed if they are part of that group.
When they fire first, those around the gunman are fair game. By law, they are combatants and are associated with the gunman. If they didn't retreat, the law will exonerate you. You have to assume they are all armed at that point.
Once they kill one of us, it will likely be a bloodbath and Antifa will disband in the days following.

user, there's something you should know…

Go on…

Order of battle my friend, order of battle.

Carrying a rifle doesn't help much if you can't march miles upon miles loaded with ammo and supplies.

they can't disband if they are dead

STOP CALLING THEM ANTI-FASCISTS!
THEY ARE COMMUNISTS!

They operate out of many cities. When those who live in other cities hear of the massacre, they will probably not go to more rallies.
If they don't go to rallies, they only exist on paper. If they only exist on paper, they don't exist at all.

I don't think the massacre stops in one city after it begins. Once its starts the fire doesn't stop rising

They don't exist on paper. They are an ad-hoc organisation with no membership, no leaders, no chain of command. You can't "disband" antifa more than you can disband Holla Forums.

If they exist on Facebook, they exist on paper somewhere
You can easily disband Holla Forums by pulling the plug on 8ch, 4chan, endchan, and the ebin sekrit chatroom bunker simultaneously, why not find the structure of antifa and map them out the same way?
There is a structure, they get funding and they make plans. Stop making them out to be epin spoopy ghosties.

In all of those cities expect every limousine liberal to have a firearm or armed guards. The Left doesn't hate guns. They hate you having guns. And the Antifa can always find them on the black market. As a general rule, assume your prey has claws. Good hunting.

Nigger I open carry in Seattle when I go…..ya just don't go to sketchy places. dem righteous feels when I stand out like an outlaw in an old western town for being a vigilant cowboy today

If you were one of us, you'd know that doing this would not kill our ideas.
We'd just end up going into the world at large.
They started out in the 50's/60's in the radical movements at the time.
now they get funding from gubmint welfare and NGO's like those Soro's run.
you could kill the welfare payments to all healthy college age people, and cut the head of the NWO snakes, but the groups would still exist.

Someone needs to start following those buses and getting make/model/plate info on the anfaggots when they get back to their cars.

Always archive before spreading something!
That is so important, yet people never seem to learn this.

OP should learn, but here is the archive:
archive.is/lQHsi reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/65m67k/the_troubling_implications_of_the_conflict_in/

Exactly. Getting paid makes is a criminal conspiracy.

Hello, user. This is the agenda. Has been since 2014.
Death is for the Living

Let's call them by their real names.

The Kike's useful idiots

Listen, we're Holla Forums. We likely have anons in every corner of the world. I propose forming a militia of sorts to show up and stand guard whenever we know antifa is "protesting" something.
They are the radicals, the fanatics. They must be met with equal fanaticism, and we sure as hell know the Dicky TRS crowd aren't. We are the radicals that must square off against antifa. We are the ones who must win the spectator sport of revolution. We must be the ones to inspire others to join our way of seeing things.
Who's going to want to watch a shitty speech if there's well-disciplined men in riot gear standing their ground against a horde of degenerates? Words are cheap, and we have a shot at recruiting young men to our cause through action. Otherwise, civic nationalism will gain a following, and will amount to nothing. The followers will grow up and realise they changed nothing.
One Holla Forumsack is worth more than a dozen antifa. If they fuck with us, we fuck with them. If they shoot, our gun anons will respond in kind. We are the ones developing the tactics here, but only loyal and disciplined men can carry it out. Only we can.

KEK VULT

On some level this really is a containment board.

every new political thought has been met with the same recipe from the current ruling class.

first they are ignored
then they are ridiculed
then they are attacked
then they either make or break

Found it, thread is in / r / Anarchism /comments/ 65m67k/the_troubling_implications_of_the_conflict_in/

Some other fag can archive it.

so antifa wants to escalate things with groups of people that have wanted to slaughter them for years now?

ok go for it. lol how do they still not get it? they're escalating with people that have been dreaming about killing them for years and have been preparing the whole time.

archive.is/lQHsi

these are a lot of the same people that planned this shit, pic related. these are the people we were trying to disrupt with RWSS. and these are the same people that put caches of weapons in that DC park for the inauguration protests. they have been slowly arming for awhile.

I'm not concerned about it. I've been trying to get someone that isn't near as liberally retarded as these people to go to a gun range and they can't even handle the thought. arizona was a good example of this. they couldn't stand real weapons so they protested with airsoft rifles.

fug forgot pic. this was found in what would be the lefty version of /k/ I suppose during RWSS research.

Make sure you pace yourself, user. You don't want to scare her off. Red-pilling is a process that should take months.

Thank you, bro.

This thread is full of lulz.

there's a reason the meme exists.

kek. I'm sure the irony is completely lost on them too.

Take a look at the average antifa motivations and mindsets and what do you see among the faggotry? Idiots who joined to feel cool because they can't cut it elsewhere, rats trying to score free shit, retards that honestly believe the propaganda and whores starved for attention.
Do you see anyone with unshakeable resolve and willpower among them? A single REAL WARRIOR?

All it takes is ONE antifa death by right wingers on a protest, one they cannot deny or spin in any way, and their entire morale crumbles to dust for good.
None of these cowards will risk their lives for anything.

I find this hard to believe.

I have a feeling the feds are monitoring this situation closley.

If antifa had gotten badly beaten, they would have stepped in.

They wouldn't have done jack shit if the opposite happened.

Dont tread on me

But tread on them!

Then when nobody is left to stick up for your right to fuck your sister on your tractor while shooting ducks with a 12 gauge you turn the gun on yourself and go to redneck hell.

Omg but the problum is poor people with no future not billionaire celebrities who spend 99.9999% of their day talking to Jewish lawyers, bankers, and politicians, and .0001% of their day pretending to give a fuck about you.

Chump/Change 1984!

Depends on where they are. The older the officer and the further away they are from the city, the less likely police are to be on antifa's side.

You stupid fucking cunt, where did I say to start shooting retards wildly? It's OBVIOUSLY supposed to be legal self-defense, that's the whole point you retarded monkey.
Kill even one of these clowns with lawful lethal force and they will never dare try again, specially after you get acquitted after a ridiculous media circus and become the next Zimzam

not even not, brother. Did you see the Portland antifa joke that happened a few months back? They were blocking streets and the fucking INSTANT the cops show up in riot gear and start swinging batons, they scatter like roaches. The only thing that keeps a mob of antifa together are 1) lack of situational awareness and 2) numbers and illusion of strength.

You'll see a NatSoc or fascist take a stand against the horde because he knows what he is standing their for, and he has every intention of taking a few down with him. With antifa, the second you break the illusion of their mob having the major advantage, or you give them any immediate sense of harm, they turn and scamper like a panicked rabbit.

They're dust in the fucking wind and for too long they've sat there without a storm coming along.

The same image you posted also has antifa admitting they were the instigators of violence, but they're still the good guys. They're deranged. I don't know why you'd be suprised they're paranoid too.

Exactly, and a justified death in the open will utterly shatter this illusion of strength forever.
These faggots bringing guns is the best possible thing for us.

Oh cool i didnt know we had fucking hawkeye on our side

False. God Emperor God a CC liscense in NYC. The thing is, you need a reason other than protection from crime to own one, you need to prove your a target more likely than most to be the victim of a crime.

Basically you need to be rich.

*got

Unless you are a heeb.. then you can get a concealed carry license in nyc

you say that like its a bad thing. Antifa behaving this way with impunity and protection is a real good redpill

The police didn't step in when they set fire to a building and proceeded to smash various shit.

Police being on the side that wants to 'bash the fash' and kill the piggies is not a good thing. The mayor of Berkeley and the chief of police should be under fucking federal investigation.

They should be under federal investigation. But the boots on the ground cop isnt just standing there and letting this shit happen.. The commie police chiefs have them by the balls and none of them are going to risk their childrens food money right now. It would take a lot more than what is happening to get them to be willing to do so. That doesnt make them sympathetic to antifa.

You shilly shill.

Good. Casus belli will be ours.

Very improbable that the powers that be of Berkeley are aiding commies. With the last street battle resulting in the rallymen not only fighting back but also beating them out of the rally, all the while the police stood back and watched, indicates an opposite.

This is a common failing amongst people on the internet, they think of things in terms of black and white. If anything, this is indicative that somebody or some people are allowing unrest on purpose. The government doesn't behave in terms of left or right. The government is for the government.

You can if you trace and cut their funding. Someone is paying to bus them around the country.

Except they searched and confiscated anything from the free speech side, while allowing antifa to pack bottles, fireworks, knives, etc. before telling the police to stand aside. They were expecting the antifa to win and clearly aiding them. They just underestimated how big of faggots they are.

It's all pretty complicated because these groups also get infiltrated by cops. It doesn't matter if you think escalation's cool or not or if it's manufactured, it's happening.

I feel this is exactly how Hitler rose to power.
People saw the action occurring and wanted in.
Otherwise apolitical types found an interest in politics through the chance to beat the fuck out of commie faggots and defend the realm.
When more people realize that politics is not just slimy corporate whores lying through their teeth, and that there is a chance to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, our numbers will grow exponentially.
My fear is that the left's protest movement collapses too early, but they seem to only know how to double down, so that probably won't happen.

Yes and no.

Originally Hitler tried to come to power via violence. People hated the communists and he and his boys standing against them did bring more people to his side, but it wasn't enough. He got thrown in jail, at which point in time I believe it was that he wrote Mein Kampf. He changed his mind because he realized violence and the danger of physical harm was too off-putting for the general masses, even if they were with him in spirit few wanted to get on the front lines. So, when released from jail, he was determined to win elections; he did this by continuing the violence, but never in an instigatory manner, mostly as defense from people the likes of antifa trying to fuck shit up. As you mentioned, people saw this, it turned them to Hitler, and now all those people who were afraid to fight were not afraid to vote, and he overwhelmingly trounced his opposition right on up through the elections until he achieved power. Once there he turned around and purged all the kikes and degenerates who had acted as useful idiots to get where he needed to be (Night of the Long Knives) and then he made Germany Great again.

We made need to do things differently, it depends on how intact the political system seems to be, but I'm not sure how better or worse it is compared to that of pre-Nazi Germany.

for all you no-gun fags, this is yet another reason for you to purchase a gun and also think about getting your CCW. We need more people armed if we are going to be effective.

I've been with my fiance for 10 years now and it's taken a little time but she's full blown NatSoc now, it probably helps though that her family is from the deep South

There is video of the police admitting the chief ordered them to stand down and do nothing. Idiot probably thought Anifa would win, but then they got their defeated and that commie bitch got punched and made the news circuits.

That's why I go for the full-size handguns
I can make a 3inch group at 50 yards with my m9 with 7.5 barrel.

Chicongo here. You gotta get a FOID if you want guns, takes about a month after applying to get it. Then there's a 3 day wait for handguns and a 1 day wait for rifles/shotguns. If you want to CC, you'll have to apply for that too, take some classes, pay some shekels, and wait another month or so.

Or you can just be a nigger and disregard all the laws.

The cities that hold these rallies are against us. I think it's partially because they know that the only people who will complain about being beaten in the streets are antifa.
If an antifa was hit with a bike lock like the one guy, there would be a bigger shitstorm than what happened with our guy.
The other thing is that I believe in some level, they agree with antifa. I think they hear "anti-fascist" and believe they're the good guys. Nobody wants fascism, right?
They desperately want their city to be the next Selma of civil rights, especially Berkeley. Berkeley really wants something in the history books as being a place where they saved the poor niggers and spics and they're all so virtuous, sniffing their own farts because of it.
So they want it. But the situation will change when they have to have a trial for the death of a commie in the wrong. They will be forced to see that they were wrong in a Zimmerman type display.
So all we can do is wait for antifa to show up with guns. When/if they do, it's all over.

same way they aren't getting anything else…

Leftist in power are like Jews. They know their whole stick is absolute bullshit and it's about manipulation of the masses.

The moment they show up with guns it'll be a civil war. I've pointed out numerous times that we are better armed, have more ammo, and are ready to use them. This is why they were desperate to disarm all of us to repeat Mao's China. Can't wait to see the media's mental gymnastics to explain why ANIFA needed to bring guns to shoot people at a protest that had no weapons.

From archive.is/xamfh#selection-3783.0-3783.445
Understatement of the century!
No comment needed…

Anyone have the screencap of of SJW's on reddit talking about making caltrops when we did that Right Wing Safety Squads shit?

All this means is that commies kill first, this is the justification we need to purge them all

Tell me i am wrong

Coulter at Berkeley has been cancelled

You're not wrong. We are all just waiting for them to kill someone. The ones who are killed will achieve martyrdom and every image we see of these riots being innocent fun streetfighting will change forever.
This is a standoff. And they will blink first.
We are just waiting for the day. And these crazy little shits will oblige because they think they are "on the right side of history." Except they aren't and nobody but them will see it that way.
They fancy themselves as the new Weather Underground. And they will die to achieve that status because all they have is a bunch of crustpunk records and a pack of Newports.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

isn't it amazing though, we all can see it but they can't.

Well, we are smart enough to know when we are wrong. We generally don't break laws. We don't show up at their events and punch them in their faces.
Well we still have Pikeville and the Confederate thing.

archive.is/br8cG
BUT THAT WAS THE POINT

What's that one about? not heard of it

Oh boy… NS, TWP and another actual far right group is gathering on private campgrounds in Pikeville, KY, home of Matt Heimbach, the leader of TWP.
90% of the citizens of Pikeville are in support of it. Antifa is drawing up plans to go to the back hills of Kentucky to fuck with heavily armed hillbillies. TWP is the group that beat the fuck out of antifa in Sacto when antifa pulled a gun and shot one of their own on accident.

Sounds like it will be a good night, shame im a brit

It's going to be going on for 2 days. You might have to stay awake to catch the action, but it will certainly be livestreamed for legal purposes. I got ahold of Heimbach and let them know about antifa's plans and they already knew about it and they're ready.
TWP also provides security for events like the one in Auburn last night, even though nothing really happened. Those guys would love to have a reason to kill a commie.

ill be rooting for you guys

Of courshe.

the death squads will activate if these cucks get out of control

It's a big gathering

fair game if antifaggots step on private property

For Jews.

What state is this?

Kentucky.

What angers me the most is that, some time ago, i tried to promote debate and discussion among these faggots. Between the pacifist left-wing with no gun experience and the pro gun folks you don't need to be a genius to guess who would win on the escalation of violence. Well, fuck them, obviously this will backfire (pun intended).

I guess anarchy is only fun when it doesn't happen to you.

It's all fun and games until someone wrongthinks.

Ultimate honeypot..?

I want to be realistic and say there might be 100 of them nationwide that knows anything about guns. Of those, maybe 25 have actually had combat experience. Of those, 0 have had this type of combat experience in American soil against American citizens.
But let's extrapolate that for a second. The army would never engage in this sort of skirmish because nobody feels good about shooting American citizens. The honorable thing is to let the army stand by and let these things be solved between citizens. To shoot Americans in cold blood in uniform takes a certain level of kikery that soldiers don't possess. But antifa has no problems shooting and killing anyone to the right of them. That's who you're dealing with.
Maybe 100 antifa nationwide are prepared for this with guns and training. Over half of us have guns and regularly shoot.
I mean, they must know they're going to get slaughtered. They must.
r-right? Nobody is that stupid, r-right?

No, but I'm sure Antifa can just buy them from their dealers

they are based for sure

Kentucky

only thing is sjw using lawful stand your ground against likely illegally armed antifa against it - would be ideal to push the gun agenda

A cheap $200 hand grenade of a pistol costs $800 when you buy it from a crack dealer. Antifa doesn't have the money to be armed on a mass scale.
Antifa doesn't even have money to eat. The state provides their needs. They can't sell enough bead necklaces and thrift store clothing to afford to arm themselves.
They might be able to buy a few moist nuggets and the trust fund babbys might be able to buy a few good rifles, but man… what a bad idea.

You got me

But in court antifa would clearly be in the wrong, wouldn't that speak for itself? or though i suppose they will spin anything

One idiot with a gun in the middle of a crowd protesting will shoot once before getting taken and killed. If they wanted to do real damage they would be carrying concealed knifes. Guns as the ultimate weapon in any situation is a stupid meme for kids that played too much CoD. The fact that this is even a discussion shows that these people never used a gun or had to face real violence.
I'd say even if you want to carry to counter this, don't forget to bring your camera. Recorded media will be the real ultimate weapon.

archive.is/Sl1wX
https:// www.reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/65m67k/the_troubling_implications_of_the_conflict_in/?limit=500

Antifa showing up with weapons to protest a legal demonstration is in itself walking a thin line between legal and illegal.
The first question anyone is going to ask is, "if you intended to peacefully demonstrate, why did you have a gun?"
As far as us having them, we are legitimately within our right to protect ourselves against armed commies.

Bear in mind, in this age of crowdfunding, if you defend yourself but end up having to go to court cuz they claim the commie you converted to wormfood "dindu nuffin" and was only trying to help shave unsightly stubble on your face with his straightrazor, it's pretty safe to assume your lawyer fees will be covered by patriots. Legal costs and then some.

Based Stickman got mad shekels just for bonking retards on the head. Important thing is that your actions MUST appear 100% justified with no wiggle room where anyone could argue that it wasn't in self-defense, because you know (((they))) yearn to crucify bad goys who don't play into their vision and narrative.

Hey FBI

I hope they all start carrying these. Much less of a threat than a blunt weapon.

Prove me wrong, fgt.

post up, chump

the spin will be strong if this happens - antifa has extremely vocal supporters (diff than members). we lose that due to user.
its our greatest strength and weakness

event is on private property so the only point of legal protest will be the streets - probably a blockade type deal. they -shouldnt- be stupid enough to walk on private property knowing the laws but it is antifa

lost it brother
well said with
must always strike second and be 100% justified in defense of another to play the victim sympathy card

If you are in a group with a gunman, you are an accessory.

Let me go farther with that.
If you are in a group with a gunman and you don't retreat as soon as he starts firing, you are shielding and protecting him, which would make you an accessory to any murder that would occur.

cite case law

propublica.org/article/five-stand-your-ground-cases-you-should-know-about
Kek.

Update: Ann is going anyways. God bless.

YAAAASSSS

They probably drove back. They had enough to fill a van.

We need to start attacking these people when they go about their daily lives. They clearly need to learn that they aren't safe in their safe spaces from us and we will stab them in the back when they walk home at night.

I totally agree, fellow Nazi.

These people openly want to kill us. The U-lock fags prove that these people are dangerous against single and small groups of Trump supporters. If they decide to start using deadly force against us, we need to use it against them. And if they start shooting, then there is nothing wrong with ambushing them as they walk home. It'll be an open civil war at that point.

Then why does it keep leaking out?

I totally agree. Tell me more.

So, tip the ATF?

Well we are just putting pieces together. So far they haven't done shit and they wouldn't know anything about guns.
But this is a declaration of their intent to purchase weapons. The alphabet usually likes knowing that a group against the ideals of the American government intends to arm themselves.
When ordinary militias do it, the entire alphabet tries to infiltrate it. Shouldn't be any different for antifa.
Would feel breddy gud to finally have the government infiltrating them for a change.

As much as I want to disband the ATF, I think we should give 'em one last hurrah before we get God Emperor to sort their shit out.

Some good news

This information moves faster than you're giving it credit. If we know it, someone who has been paid to monitor that part of the internet's keywords already knows it.
Informing the masses is only a means to apply pressure, when normies start making annoying phone calls, and the paperwork eventually goes upwards.

I have a level iii kevlar vest I'll be wearing to see Ann in Berkeley. It's low profile, but it's just in case some some nigger gets uppity and chimps out. I'll be trying to curbstomp commies, so safety first!

Yes, this would be nice.

Also,

Annuncement for those who have (SOMEHOW) not yet seen it - Antifa plan to have a rally in Gainesville, FL, on April 26th, 7 days from now. They plan to interrupt, and possibly break up, a Confederate Rememberance Rally.

Get your socks, and your guns, and drop your socks, it's almost commie hunting season!

The left is currently obsessed with getting attention, hence their recent fixation on the Osseff race in GA. The south is traditionally where the democrat party has garnered the most attention to its' causes because it was low hanging fruit for the equality narrative.

It bothers them immensely that the confederate remembrance rallies are still taking place, and are larger than in recent memory. They're trying to point their fingers at this to get a reaction of outrage and condemnation, but it's falling on deaf ears on even their own constituency (outside of the core)

Right-wingers are WAY more well armed than they are.

good idea. if you don't have a helmet, grab a pasgt off ebay for like 50 bucks. Lots of people keep getting hit in the head.

youtube.com/watch?v=gcDvncSHpRs
Have faith, user. The God Emperor sees and protects. Nothing is what it seems, let Trump play 1488D chess and develop an airtight case against the organizers and the paymasters behind the riots. we know those dirty cocksuckers exist. its only a matter of time now The foot soldiers of Soros' Army are not going to be a threat on their own.

In general I would advise anons to bring nothing to any such rally. Go with empty hands and hearts full of gladness that you live in the Age of Trump. All that lefty rage and frothing? Everyone who voted for Trump helped cause that. Enjoy the view.

wtf, also that case doesn't seem like a relevant precedent to what was asking for. pretty lulzy though

He fired into a car loaded full of teenagers when one of them had a gun, even hit someone who isn't involved - a 15 year old and still got off.
The reasoning was that one of the others might have had a gun as well.
If you fire into an angry mob where one of them pulls or shoots a gun, can you be sure the others aren't armed as well?

okay, i see the relevance, it wasnt clear to me at first read that the SUV (might have) had a weapon inside.

There are a few ways you could argue it, but I'm also sure that it would make the ones shielding him criminals.
And if they actually are smart and run away when some crazy little commie bastard pulls a gun, then just shoot the cockmongler. Then there are no charges.