Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

any good caveman/neanderthal comics?

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

the Flintstones comic was decent

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

Captain Caveman was good before Marvel shitted him up and made him transsexual.

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

before Marvel shitted him up and made him transsexual
that's got to be fucking bait.

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

It is.

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

user, bring it to the share thread.

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

Until the last chapter where they cucked hard, saying something something about women being the victims of war even if men were the ones dying.

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

RAHAN

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

got any download links? i only found the first issue in english

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

Again, use the share thread dumbass. Its there for a reason along with the vola link.

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

Holla Forums is one person

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

Would Kamandi count?

Leo Wilson
Leo Wilson

This.
Though be warned: there's a lot of race mixing and the final chapter is a huge letdown, but the more dramatic tone to the whole thing kind of won me over. I didn't think they could make a black comedy out of this, yet they did and it was pretty good. Also they retcon Bam Bam into being an adoptee from a tribe of impossibly strong people because Barney can't keep it up

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

user no one cares about your cuckhold fetish.

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

God damn you're obnoxious.
Spite bump

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

I'm really wondering how he hasn't gotten banned already just by virtue of spam.

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

You have to think about it. Fred and the some of the others in the platoon managed to survive long enough for reinforcements to arrive. You could see Fred stabbing one of them. Remember that these people were adult versions of Bam Bam who is, as a child, already several times stronger than Fred.

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

Did you not watch the fucking cartoon?

Bam bam was always adopted. It was implied that Barney was impotent. This was a show aimed at adults back in the day and it was obvious the episode was aimed at the impotent as pro adoption propaganda

Luke Green
Luke Green

any good caveman/neanderthal comics?

You mean trogs as subject or trogs as creator?

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

How the fuck did they win?!

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

Tyrannosaurus Rex tanks and fires

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit