Fighting Games: Please add Geese to Tekken7

Tekken7 will be released to Steam, XboxOne and PS4.

Villains Team trailer for KOF XIV is out. Xanadu is really crazy. Also Atlus released a special E3 trailer. 36 characters build was playable on the last WNF, E3 and this weekend at Kanagawa prefecture, Kawasaki - Comroad Theta Shop Mizonoguchi on saturday and Hokkaido, Sapporo - Yodobashi Camera Multimedia Sappori on sunday.

Balrog was showed to be playable on the Story mode. Capcom confirmed everyone of the 22 characters will be playable on the mode. Ibuki had her trials playable at the E3. Release date unknown but probably June 30.

Download and register for Fightcade here:
fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
Board:
/fighters/index.html
Events Happening this week:
Friday:
Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN Tournament
infinityfgc.challonge.com/GGXrd6
Friday Fightcade: Street Fighter Alpha 3
infinityfgc.challonge.com/FFSFA3
Saturday:
KoK#6: Karnov's Revenge
infinityfgc.challonge.com/knjnz7lm
Skull Mania: A Skullgirls Tournament
infinityfgc.challonge.com/Skullmania
Sunday:
Koihime Enbu
infinityfgc.challonge.com/zbjzkxll
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

Other urls found in this thread:

kofaniv.snkplaymore.co.jp/english/character/index.php?num=k9999
infinityfgc.challonge.com/Vampsav
challonge.com/tournaments/signup/tUY3fkYdQA
youtube.com/user/CapcomFightersTV/videos
brookaccessory.com/detail/86711304/
eventhubs.com/news/2016/jun/20/combofiend-actually-street-fighter-5s-eight-frames-input-lag-was-not-design-choice/
mmcafe.com/news/posts/10192.html
eventhubs.com/news/2016/jun/22/ibukis-battle-costume-revealed-june-update-includes-all-premium-costumes-and-new-stages-drops-next-week/?page=1#c990683
steamcharts.com/search/?q=arcana heart
twitch.tv/killerinstinct/v/73396737
georgesellas.com/weaponlord-tribute.html
4gamer.net/games/317/G031749/20160613002/
please
archive.is/RPfAh
hownew.ru/
mmcafe.com/news/posts/10196.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Threadly mains templates have arrived, this time with an added bonus. I found a /vr/ fightan mains chart, and I want to see how well received it is. Depending on if people use it or not, I may bring it back for future threads.

Balrog

Tekken7 gameplay (maybe I should've used this one instead)

KoFXIV PC when?

might as well.

Is this your first KOF?

Also, Meitenkun from the last thread >>9749276:

-Shun'ei uses the power of shadows, he's learning Hakkyokuseiken under Tung Fu Rue as his latest disciple;
-Meitenkun carries a pillow with him at all times, he looks like he's always half asleep, his style is Hakkyokumenmenken (Hakkyoku sleepy sleepy fist, as opposed to Hakkyokuseiken being Hakkyoku sacred fist), he seems to be hiding a huge energy that is considered to be Tung's secret weapon;
-Antonov is the self proclaimed original (very first) champion of KoF, his fighting style is unknown;
-Sylvie is a remnant of the secret organization NESTS, she uses electromagnetic powers, couldn't prove herself in NESTS time and is now running around in the fighting underworld

If there's more NESTS characters going around, does that mean Nameless has a chance of coming back?

Soon™

Alright.

It's a nice way of giving people a taste before spending points/shekels but this pretty much means that, once again, they're withholding content for a later release.

Dude running around beating up hobos and screaming "I AM THE KING OF FIGHTERS!!"

Official Invitation Team is supposedly comprised of characters from fallen organizations/groups. Sylvie from NESTS, Cookie from Those From the Past (or Hizoku. not sure tbh) and we might figure next week who Mian used to hang out with.

I want to believe too

Ive been saying this since they announced their DLC scheme and no one believed me

Man, I hope Kensou is in his powerless form.

Also god damn the wait to see how Love Heart plays is gonna kill me.

That's hilarious and I want it, but Pimp Raoh's great too.

SFV redesigns
KEN -like except THAT FACE & BANANA HAIR

VEGA - don't mind the shirt but the face is bad and not muscular lean like a ballet dancer. Also that leg position in neutral stance annoys me.

DHALSIM - hey capcom, you know there's a billion indians? When did he change religion? He's already stretchy but capcom still over-exaggerated his normals. If it was revealed that this Dhalsim was Twelve in disguise, I would believe that.

Alex- SFV looks older than SF3 Alex. Why?

GUILE- something about the rolled-up sleeves annoys me.

IBUKI - schoolgirl uniform with Taki's forearm and shin gauntlets. Laaaaazy.

Balrog - using the SF4 alt1 as default.

Someone should play Revalator with me, tech is nice and all but I really need to practice neutral.

Fruitbat Factory is localizing Acceleration of Suguri 2.

…when the PC version comes out

Im still on PS3….can you really wait that long?

welcome to Holla Forums FGC where consoles are the extreme minority compared to other FGCs.

Well, he has better chances than his buddy for sure. kofaniv.snkplaymore.co.jp/english/character/index.php?num=k9999

Well, he seems to randomly send invitations to crime lords like Xanadu and Geese receiving one. Nakoruru and Sylvie I can see being because of the big bad final boss.

Same here. They're probably working on the next year content already. No way the characters would be ready each month and even then, they manage so fuck up somehow with Ibuki.

I think I already told you to not get your expectations too high. Tung has many kenpo and kung fu moves like the the forward punch. And the only reworked characters from XIII were the ones with problems in that game and/or were unfinished like Clark, Ralf and Billy.
Kensou will probably be like XIII. And I'm fine with it.

Like I said in the other thread , I'll get Revelator when it gets cheap. It's not like I know what I'm doing with May in SIGN.

hey buddy the first big fighting game that came out for next gen was SFV in February. Guilty gear is still is on ps3. There is literally no reason to buy a ps4 for fighting games except for kof in august, and that even might get a pc release.

PS3 is a console too you dipshit.

Yeah, but it actually has games, was a bettet deal being sold at a loss with actual good hardware at the time and wasnt replaced by a new iteration.

"Next Gen" is a fucking scam and if the new iteration sells consoles will start being pumped out just like iPhones.

Nice trips, and yes its really odd.

And still a tiny minority of people here own them.

something about his dead eyes really scare me

I fucking wish

Geese & Gouki DPing Asuka in Tekken graphics. Hnnnnnnggggg

Xrd-SIGN- and BlazblueCP both got heavily disconted for the PS3 at $15 each 6 months after the release. I can wait and get myself a nice christmas present.

My PC is pretty shit now and my stick broke some months ago, so I only have a PS3 for my fighting games and a DS3. But I'm saving money for a PS4 and KOFXIV (maybe a new stick or I might try to fix this myself) for the time. So I'm also a consolefag only for the time.
You're right about the "next gen" scam but I want to play KOFXIV and Last Guardian. I'll just keep my PSNplus until the game releases on PC.

Have some KOF and Revelator webm for the blog post. I'm really shit at making these things

Xanadu is wonderful.

You should save up to upgrade your computer.
Especially now that consoles are going full kike

6700k even fuK

Xanadu's pretty out there, huh?

Should've created yourself a deeper red and mark that instead

i'd practice with you
if you're okay with playing someone who hasn't touched a fightan in 6 months and is rusty as fuck

Question, will we get Miguel in tekken 7? I kinda like the character and the gameplay related to him.

You have to be THIS retarded to install steam

tfw I tried to make a mains chart for this user and it was shit.

Anyone know if the Samurai Shodown Anthology on the PSP runs decently?

Any practice is good practice. Plus we would both be rusty as fuck because I switched mains, and execution means nothing in training mode.

My PSN is ApertureBlack to anyone who wants to play Revalator with someone

I'm playing Yatagarasu if anyone wants to come online and play

Xrd Gouken would have been such a cool character if those jackasses could, for once, stop weebing everything as much as they can.

Mui Mui looks fun but a sure affirmation that Xiangfei is never coming back. I miss that goofy porker.

I picked up revelator recently, how good are the challenge combos? I assume they can always be optimised but I'm wondering how far they are from viability

I tried out /fgg/ because this general can be a bit slow.

Shitty place.

The simple ones are good, as are the general dust ones.

Most ones that use meter are terrible.

Only head means sub, full drawing means main.

No clue what the deal with style/gameplay was so I chose middle.

Gonna admit I got bored and decided to go for a cigarette before finishing even the first. Maybe I will finish when I come back, but probably not.

What happened to /fightan/? The traffic dropped off to almost nothing real quick so I stopped visiting.

Shit forgot my half assed unfinished

/fighters/ has traffic on very rare occasions, but most people just come here to discuss fighting games.

Forgive me Holla Forums, for I have sinned…
I decided to try and post the mains chart on cuckchan /vg/'s fighting game general and all I got was people saying the chart was autsitic. My biggest sin here was expecting cuckchan to not be filled with tripfag cancer. I now understand how big the drop in imageboard quality between cuckchan and Holla Forums is now.

WOOOHOOOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fuck yeah, I don't have to buy Nogaems4.

I keep getting sent to Holla Forums by some cuck. And he's still fucking doing it, every time like some triggered little shit.

What a fucking gay website. You can't mention redpill or Phenom being a mudslime without some faggot going off on you.
They honestly went 'WE DID IT' when he won and bashed me for saying that he isn't even European and you shouldn't take credit.

Tekkenfags are good, everyone else is shit.

how about we stop going there and get our shit together?

M8 I wanted some Tekken help. They're cucks, all of them. I got sent to Holla Forums for posting pic related.

I never browsed the board in my life.

I'm game, the general is shit either way. I just wanted to to talk to someone because this thread can slow down to a crawl and I was bored out of my mind.

Hey guys just dropping by to remind you that Xrd is dead.

SF5 too. I'm moving on to Tekken tbh fam.

Good thing Revalator is out

Do you think KOF XIV is going to be a dead game a few months after it comes out?

Yes

Posting mains

Revelator's alive and well. Don't see it dying anytime soon

I think it will live in the dedicated KoF community. I've watched some videos and the game seems fairly complex and fun.

The only fault really is still the graphics but on individual character models really. The stages look great.

A snarky oversimplification but maybe it's time ASW realizes people don't want 10 copies of the same game on their shelves.
I'm glad Baiken is back (even if Kokonoed) but by the next game, I'll see another missing veteran I like is a NPC so might as well wait for the next release.

SF5 was the purchase I postponed until March to see if the "Alex patch" would solve its performance problems but Capcom kept fuckin' up. Meanwhile, KoF14 is looking better with each weekly update.
Haven't bought SF5 and I'm beginning to think that not even Juri and Urien will change that.

As says, the community will likely be smaller but more dedicated and the word that will get out on the netcode will likely determine if the game sinks or swims. Hopefully, they won't fuck up since they've stated they're aware of how important it is to get that right.

The models aren't as detailed but when you see how ugly some models in SF5 and everyone but Monkey Maurice in Injustice 2: Iron Men Among Us look, I dare say it's not much of an issue.
IMHO art direction is more important and in that sense, my only qualm with KoF are a few stages (Esaka, Antonov Stadium and that Sea World looking place).

I feel like I can't really talk about FGs because I only ever gut gud at 1 or 2 where as everyone else seems to have played every FG since the dawn of time.

No I'm there with you. You just got to focus on the ones you like and play a little bit of the others. Hopefully your "git gud" will spread out with the other games so you aren't completely lost.

PREDICTIBO!

Well, which fighters do you consider yourself good at? Which fighters do you want to get good at?

Also, the 8v fgc steam group is having a vampire savior tournament this friday, if any of you are interested.

Challonge
infinityfgc.challonge.com/Vampsav

challonge.com/tournaments/signup/tUY3fkYdQA

Maybe, yeah. I just hope it sells well enough for SNK to have enough funds to make vidya great again.
This might be the only time I get a collector's edition of any game other than Demon's Souls Black Phantom Edition.

Daigo vs Haitani DH2016-06

Dat Counterpick

Tokido to Daigo: this is how you do it

Source: youtube.com/user/CapcomFightersTV/videos

Mika mirror match

I need to figure out how I can get my PC/xbox360 fightstick to work on ps4 for when kof14 comes out.

It wasn't shit. I jokingly laughed at it but that was just in jest. I don't know why that user didn't pick up your work.

I've asked a few times before, but nobody has really given me a straight answer: what do people play modern fighting games on if not the console from Sony (the money grabbing liars), microsoft (money grabbing liars), or via steam (money grabbing liars)?

Personally I wont be buying revelator and a PS3/4 until it makes it's way to steam. I feel that Steam is the lesser evil compared to paying several hundred extra dollars for Sony's platform.

Anyone here that's a master at Rekkas? really like Juzu in yatagarasu but I can't rely on my rekkas connecting 100% of the time. is there some trick to doing them?

Why does Capcom have to be completely incompetent ?

With the fact that Tekken 7 will come to PC and Harada tweeting shit like this, I think I'm exited for a game for the first time in years.

Daigos struggled with Necalli since day one, I remember first episode of beastTV he played Haitani and he got bodied, he then played gamerbees Necalli at redbull kumite and got beat easily there as well

I fucking love Harada

I think Necalli shows what's annoying with SF5 more than any other character. Almost every normal other than heavies have pitiful range, so playing footsies with him is Necalli just randomly sticking out HK in the neutral which crush counters.

Ken and Karin are annoying in this way too but at least they have other options.
I'm not calling for nerfs, I just think it's unimaginative. A low risk bandaid instead of footsies.

This just isn't interesting to watch.

They literally just had to make Omega mode the sequel. I fucking love that thing.

Then they remove specials, remove range from normals, remove comboing from jabs, add 8f.

He played too defensively, it's what fucked him up at Kumite too. Around the end of the second set he started playing aggressively against him and he steamrolled him. It's why Phenom went back to Bison.

I've been playing Tekken 6 on an emulator trying to get gud at DORYA.

Fucking hard to get it consistently.

Brookes adaptor
brookaccessory.com/detail/86711304/

See, I could tolerate everything else and chalk it up to it being a new game with new mechanics; but 8 fucking frames of native input delay? It's bad enough that they keep shooting themselves in the foot with the character releases, but something like that intentionally put into the game is completely idiotic. Im pretty sure the bulk of the FGC and certain waifufags that are keeping Capcom afloat right now.

Betting Pro Tour 2017 is getting cancelled as we speak. What a clusterfuck

As someone who lost over 2000 times and has a 20% win rate in Tag 2, the salt will be great. It only took half a year to get gud but my win% was beyond fucked.

Wow, the fighting game thread hasn't been this dead in a while. Let's have a discussion that'll breath a bit of life back into the thread.

Post characters in fighting games who deserve a comeback.

These niggers.

These.
Got better odds than my SF wishlist and ASW's kikery killed my interest in GG.

I really hope Heidern is playable in the next Metal slug

I can only think of a few off the top of my head that havent been mentioned already.

Mah nigga

The last time I asked was a long time ago to receive no answer, so time to try again.

How do you fight Dhalsim?

Learn how to block his fireball+teleport bullshit, try to bully your way towards him without jumping (just punch the air till you hit something), stand jab when he raw teleports.

Feels fucking good man, crossplatform would make it perfect.

i was looking around youtube for some info about crossplay and came across Max's channel and he asked the devs and they weren't 100% about it being implemented. It seems as though they are trying to get it to work. I'm assuming worst case is xbone + pc crossplay, with ps4 on it's own. However they have like 5 months so we'll see

Why do you want to play that piece of shit?

KoF is going to be the game that will put the fgc into the Sonic Cycle Sonic fans lived in for years. That said I really want it to be good.

lol

Enjoy your shitty netcode.

Everyone else has covered characters I want. I'll just say the entirety of Vampire Savior.

To be Honest, I've been thinking about trying to expand the fightan mains template, since the user who said he was going to make a much bigger one never delivered. Does anyone have any suggestions for the template?

Honestly my only complaint is for AH3 the extra space for Arcana got taken out even though it was in earlier versions.

Hey anons, I found some fighting game cards from the /fighters/ board. Let's dump them and see what we find.

And that's all of them. If any of these belong to you, you're free to claim them.

OK, what is this from? I've heard about it but haven't managed to find it.

Fuck you all except the Shermie, Whip and Kasumi fan.

Did they finally implement GGPO?

I wouldn't say never because MuiMui is basically a guest being in the "Another World" team.

What part of "I want to play KOFXIV and Last Guardian" you didn't get from the spoiler? I'll pay for the plus until KOFXIV gets released on the PC, after that sony can go fuck itself. But I'll get a better PC later this year, just not a gaming PC. It'll be enough for the fightcade ROMs and some Steam games like the KOFUM, Skullgirls and maybe the ArcSys games.

Mine is 7 and is overheating like the sun itself.

That place went down to shit after the release of SFV. They only argue on how SFV is shit against Capcom Defense Force or how GuiltyGear is dead but is mostly just a tripfag circlejerk

No user
FUCK YOU

Wasn't she pretty bad in Revolution?

eventhubs.com/news/2016/jun/20/combofiend-actually-street-fighter-5s-eight-frames-input-lag-was-not-design-choice/

Wait guys, actually we DIDN'T do it on purpose

Telling this after every body has bought it, they've secured E3 and press show spots,and have all their tournaments setup so everybody who is going to be there will be there and everybody who will be addicted or shilling SFV will be shilling or playing SFV.

a part of me feels bad for combofeind having to PR for a mess capcom was deliberately going to make but he would have shilled for SF for the rest of his life anyway and probably going to defend it for free.

The salts already in the wound, either fix the fuck ups or be bold in being corporate douches. But things can always get worse.

I don't know if any changes happened so probably no

seriously though I feel like I have way more trouble than I should doing rekkas

Gouki x Sakura raep ero-doujin!

8f won't change until 2017? Bleh.

so is blue mary gonna be in kof14 or is it just a look-alike?

I have no idea, I just thought the fireball hate was hilarious.

Combofiend, pls shut the fuck up.

What do you mean? What's your problem?
I'm definitely not rekka master though.

it's just tough, like if I do ten rekkas in a row some of them wouldn't connect into eachother, but I will see yangs do rekkas like they're doing a target combo

There is only one true answer

Fuck right off with this shit.

Your loss I guess

The Capcom damage control is real

sadly true. I cant say I expect any more than that from Capcom at this point though.

Patrician taste user.

It basically is a target combo. I can't really help you much beyond don't fuck your inputs up, if they're not connecting try doing it faster.

Glad to see people setting up multi man battle lounges use common sense. If you intend to host a lounge with more than 2 other people have that shit set to first to 1.

And has Namco and SNK said anything about cross play yet.

we've spent 6 years playing a dead game, i don't plan on stopping now
i might just stick to xiii though

I just learned that Pikachu in Pokken has EWGF which instantly makes it more depthful than Street Fighter.

What happened?

Just played Revelator for the first time last night, and Im really liking Elphelt. Last GG game I played was #Reload which was, needless to say, a lifetime ago.

Sorry fam. I just thought that it might be interesting to see if any of the cards belonged to anyone here.

what the hell did I do?

I apparently quoted the wrong post. I wanted to make a funny joke about combofiend shilling for SF5 with the 8 frames thing but the only joke I made was of myself.

Sorry, bro.

YAMAZAKI WHEN

I just hope that Tekken 7 will bring good SFM porn of the Tekken hotties.

By that I mean all of them.

Speaking of which, with the steam sale coming later this week, I wanted to ask if there are any fighting games worth buying on steam during the sale?

anyone here plays usfiv or did you all move to sf5?

xiii is the only one i can think of where the steam version is the best. outside of that there are a bunch of largely dead games, i was sort of hoping uniel would be out in time for the sale

mediocre netcode, mostly dead
good netcode, entirely dead
no real improvements over the free version, decent playerbase
mod support, active playerbase, decent netcode
shit port, but people are still playing it somehow
loldead
smaller playerbase than ggpo w/ worse netcode, maybe worth it if you want training mode
good netcode & active playerbase, the funnest characters are all dlc
people on Holla Forums seem to like it

i went back to 3rd strike
usf4 has a pretty active and marginally growing playerbase,
i might pick it up again since sfv will probably never get best boy

What about Rivals of Aether? Or does that belong in the Smash threads?

never tried it, idk
looks like it has a decent playerbase though

GET READY FOR THE NEXT DLC

Thanks neogaf.

Elphelt is (I still think is, dont quote me on it) considered broken beyond belief and banned in most jap tourneys.

She is most likely getting nerfed to hell or being banned everywhere.

Elphelt was never banned, user, least of all by the Japanese. They specifically told arcsys to not fuck with the balance for characters from Sign because they thought it was A-OK.

Don't know where you got that.

They already nerfed Elphelt a couple times back in -SIGN-, and balance hasn't changed from -SIGN- aside from the new system mechanics.

She's still top-tier, but not a runaway train now.

Speaking of top tiers, a few months ago someone showed a chart of what characters all the EVO players for the GG tournament were going to be playing, and there wasn't a single Zato. Anyone know why?

Well anons, I decided to put my shitty editing skills to the test and made some minor changes to the mains chart. I'll post it now, and depending on the reception, I'll use this in future threads.

So…how's that June update Capcom promised coming along?

She a horrible gimmick character whose tits got bigger in the match, and would sometimes fall asleep. I would actually be pissed if Eliza and that fat broken faggot Bob will be in FR over the others.

his translator looks like a half jap that got the worst genes of both sides

With what? There's nothing announced but the PS4 version yet.

By the way, KOFXIV got its ESRB rating: T
mmcafe.com/news/posts/10192.html

I liked ICO and SotC at the time. Let me have faith. Even if it looks like a PS3 remaster title (which basically is)
Well, I miight as well get a cheap used MKXL and Revelator on a sale latter this year. There's also some other games but I'm not really into the current mainstream games. The Last Guardian, South Park and Zelda were the only highlights of the E3 for me.

was daigo the best then too?

He's still the best in my heart

what the fuck are you talking about
we're talking about the people that have Hokuto no Ken tournaments

JP players don't ban characters.
even in the US, the last ban in an ASW game was 1.0 Kokonoe and it wasn't even a universal agreement.

also Johnny is just as bad, if not worse

I don't care what anybody says, I deserve to main Johnny. He's my husbando in a completely heterosexual manner. May is my pocket character though since I mained her in in Sign.

I can relate. I main terry bogard in every game he's in. he's either bad or mid tier, if he's broken in 14 I'll be deaf and blind to all the complaints

If you say so

I wasn't aware of that but I'll keep playing him anyways, even though I'm struggling to get good since Revelator is basically my first GG. Knowing that he is so strong makes me feel a little bad, everyone I fight against must be thinking I only picked him because of that.

Apparently he has a hot wife. Said it himself when getting pissed off with trolls on twitter. He's kinda weird.

Oh and he's not his translator. He's a core developer of the game who just translates to keep interviews going smoothly because harada can understand english but isn't confident in his speaking ability.

Wow, this sure exists. The graphics look good at least. Though a lot of the art design is complete shit.

It was the same situation for MKX. How can they push graphics so far on consoles yet fail to have a pleasant art style? Both take proper artists yet it feels like they were given direct commands to ugly the game up.

What are some good games to get into for someone who's new to fighters?

Street Fighter 2.

Please, hurry, find a bucket, i need to puke!

fuck

Street Fighter 3rd Strike

Looks like the June update for SFV is dropping next week, as if we couldn't already tell that, and premium costumes will be available in the store along with night time versions of 3 stages. Also getting a glimpse of Ibuki's battle costume.

eventhubs.com/news/2016/jun/22/ibukis-battle-costume-revealed-june-update-includes-all-premium-costumes-and-new-stages-drops-next-week/?page=1#c990683

Every so often there is a design from Capcom that really makes me shake my head. This Ibuki alt is one of them.

Looks like shit. Bangs are way too short.

Has there been any game that features terry where he's low tier or one of the worst characters in the game?

more like almost every single time

Credit where it's due user, Capcom has done some stellar designs in the past. And not just with its fighting game characters. it's just a shame they have a tendency for shitting all over them.

I got into GG with May in Sign. I also deserve to main as Johnny now that I've learned how to play.

Is there such a thing as a cheapo Hitbox alternative?

King's ISW is a bitch to do on a stick.

cheapest thing I can think of is making your own
getting a custom panel cut for an existing stick might cost less than buying one, but it depends on the material

Boy, Juri's re-design is even worse than I thought…
Staying with the Juri comparisons, a little make-up wouldn't hurt especially when Ibuki's story is probably going to be another skankapade. Also, her tits got really nerfed from SFIV.

Indeed but for SF alts, it looks like they just let the interns go nuts. They're either extremely simple or overly done. I like Chun's and Cammy's but they're nothing groundbreaking.

Polite sage.

Good God, why did you have to put that idea in my head.

Mike is a douche bag who has shit fits when no one in the fgc sucks his dick. I remember he got pissed off at someone for being told Capcom did a better job hyping SFV than Harada and Murray did hyping Tekken 7.

They are AAA western developers so they focus on realism instead of having a good art-style.

Imagine how not-dated Injustice could have probably looked if it tried to look like the comics instead of as its own terrible thing.

It would have probably been the best looking fighter of that gen. Seriously, they're so talented yet they ruin it with the art. It kinda works for MKX because they've always been after "realism" from the start by using actual actors, but it just doesn't work in the long run.

That's any Bang main's life, if you started from CT. Bang went from shit tier but lovable hero to undisputed S tier god and everyone hated him. Nowadays he's a solid B+/A- and everyone's waiting to see what happens to him now that his five minutes of relevance to the story are over.

you'd expect that but he's a pretty technical character so he gets more of a pass than sin or elphelt

Ibuki's costume sucketh
Default is schoolgirl with Taki's gauntlets and shinguard.
White party dress is too plain.
The premium looks like she visited the same stylist as Ayane/Kasumi (DoA)

Looks like #2 when I play Ibuki

So, I finally got around to giving Killer Instinct 2013 a try and playing over the past week and it's fun tbh. Never really see people talk about it, but I think it's alright.

On a side note, I don't understand what the combo assist's purpose is. It doesn't really make the game easier or any new player friendlier (since the game is already easy to pick up to begin with). If anything it encourages bad habits. They should've just made the tutorial better instead. I don't understand what all the fuss was about when it was added either. Not even useful in my opinion unless you want to play with a kid or something.

inb4 no one wants to talk about KI, I just wanted a break from 3rd Strike

I think the tutorial is fine enough. I agree that the autocombo feature is pretty useless but you have to remember that casuals don't want to learn, they want to mash buttons and see cool shit happen. That option is for them.

It's not that nobody wants to talk about KI, it's just that it's on Windows 10 and Xbone, neither of which anyone wants to have in the first place. It's like Tatsunoko vs. Capcom being exclusive to the Wii.

I guess that's true. Either way, I'm definitely going to spend some more time in training mode before I go back to playing online matches because it seems like you really have to make use of his mechanics like Mist Cancelling to be effective at all. I also need to get used to his forward dash, it still feels a bit awkward.

Oh, I don't have any problem if people use it. You still have to manually input a lot of stuff if you want to throw in a different linker or ender or use manuals, and the few I've actually noticed that use it are those who spam the same types of auto doubles and then get mad when you combo break them over and over instead of just learning why they're shit. But ragers aren't really new to fighting games so it's whatever. Also would say turn it off completely if you're not only new to fighting, but also are attempting to learn a stick and KI is your first game. Less having to put in the stick inputs means less practice executing them in my opinion. But as you say, some people just don't want to learn.

As far as the tutorial goes, yeah for the most part it's okay. I feel like it doesn't explain some stuff that well in regards to people just new to fighting in general but yeah. I also thought some of the segments could have been more in depth, like the manual one. Mostly what I would have liked to see are character specific tutorials. I mean, KI's whole business model is selling you the characters. I would think letting people try them out in a tutorial/practice setting would encourage more sells so they can see what they like and be like "oh, I really dig Orchid's and Kan-Ra's vibes I'll buy them", especially if they're not available when they're not the free character at the moment.

Other than that, really fun game. And the combo breaker trainer is a nice feature.

Oh, yeah. That's a fair point.

Team Official Invitation Trailer

I wonder who could be behind that post?

I didn't think Mian would be a woman.

What you mean?

Well, I took your advice and bought kof xiii steam edition.

Looks like it's gonna be a bodysuit+eyepatch because they gotta cram more fetishes into her look. Just curious how they'll work the outfit with her being barefoot. She won't.

Mian a qt. The wait was worth it.
That said, I couldn't understand how her masks work. Leak mentioned a stance system.

Getting some MI vibes from the stage+music combo (IMHO music was the best thing about MI - Toshikazu Tanaka was a much better asset than Falcoon).

thank god I have 100k I'm blowing from story mode otherwise I'd be annoyed.

Is Killer Instinct any good? Considering how much a flop SFV was I need a replacement and I don't have a ps4 for KOF or the new Xrd

what the fuck does that even mean?

See and , it's good but nobody really wants to get W10 or an Xbone for it.
Also XIV on PS4 is a timed exclusive, I bet a PC release is announced by early 2017 or holidays.

The whole team looks great though. I'll probably pick up Kukri

Holy shit that translator.

From what I get she just changes masks with every move she does.

Guys, can you help me with something?

I want to buy a fighting game but i am not sure which one should i get. I am thinking of either getting Guilty Gear Xrd or BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend. Can someone help me out with this choice? What are the pros and cons of both.
Keep in mind that i am not a very skilled fighting game player.

If you're just getting into fighting games and like the anime aesthetic, I'd get Xrd: Revelator if you have a PS4. They really went all-out on the tutorial system.

If you need one on PC, Xrd SIGN is also great, it's just obviously not the newest revision. The only thing it really suffers from compared to Blazblue CPXE is lack of characters, and whether or not you prefer sprites or 2.5d concocted to look like sprites.

I like both 2d and 3d but i am rather interested in the way they did those pseudo 3d stuff in GG.
Is there something better about Blazblue tho? Does it have a better story mode, more other modes then GG or more unlockables? I know it may sound silly to ask for story in a fighting game but i really liked it in Skullgirls so i would like some more of it.
Also keep in mind that i primarily use PC and i have no current gen consoles.
Also keep in mind that

Wow, i guess Holla Forums screwed up there.

IIRC BB's story mode is a semi-VN format with the arcade mode handing out snippets of story, and Xrd'd story is full-movie.

Revelator's out for PS3/PS4 and it has PS3/PS4 crossplay,

I think it comes down to preference, they've both got a fair amount of unlockables, and fairly comparable game modes.

I'd pick the one that has the most characters you like. In the steam sale Xrd and BBCPXE are both ~20 united dollarydoos.

Ok thanks for the help but one more question:
What about Arcana Hearts 3 LOVE MAX? It costs less then those 2 games and i've heard good things about it. Does it have a similar amount of content or is it lacking in some areas?

AH3 has a different aesthetic from Xrd and BB.
It's a good game, and the Arcana system is surprisingly deep. The roster's also huge, but almost nobody plays it because "m-muh pedo"

And it has a similar amount of unlockables?

p4a ultimax is relatively cheap on psn right now, do people still play it or should i save my shekels for the uniel pc release?

xrd.
blazblue central fiction is coming out in a few moths, so most people will probably move to that one.
if you own a ps3/4, i'd highly recommend picking up xrd revelator as it has the best tutorial mode of any anime fighter to date

steamcharts.com/search/?q=arcana heart

ultimax is deader than melty blood

It's just that from the leak info, I thought she'd be like SF's Gen.

Side note, the official translations are somewhat amusing:
Sylvie – A former member of the shadowy NESTS organization, whose modified body allows her to unleash electrical attacks on opponents. While those powers are deadly on their own, what makes her so dangerous is the fact that she’s as nutty as a fruitcake. Apologies, they call that “being quirky” nowadays right? Just look at her crazy eyeball-themed outfit and completely unpredictable attacks!

Kukri – The mysterious hooded underground fighter whose gritty personality compliments his ability to wield sand. I mean, just imagine fighting someone who constantly attacks with pocket sand and multiply that by a thousand to get Kukri.

Mian – She turns every fight into a performance worthy of the Chinese Opera. She’s skilled at Bian Lian — the art of face-changing — and her attacks involve a lot of graceful and vigorous dance moves.

Anywho, we got smug toucan next week.

Chinese opera of old is men-only just like Shakespearean theatre. The more androygnous male will play female roles.

I mained Bang in CT as well
Still got shit for it
Why does this have to happen to me twice?

Kukri was made just so SNK could make this joke

I hope she's not another BR. She will be though

I bought XIII and my save file gets corrupted every time I play.

Fuck that.

If you have a Xbone or Win10 then yes it's worth checking out. Been playing for the past week or so and really enjoy it. But it has the caveat of being Xbone and Win10 exclusive. So it's up to you. There is a community though since it's crossplay with Xbone players. And it has good netcode from my experience, and I think people have said it does before.

As says, KoF XIV is coming to PC eventually and I would assume GG Xrd Revelator too (a year later and with no community on PC like Sign, but who knows?).

Oh, and there's also always Skullgirls. Can get it cheap right now on steam due to the sale.

I don't really know much about Skullgirls though, never was my cup of tea, but I believe it still has a good size playerbase.

What fighter has the most character customization? I hear Tekken and Soul Calibur have the most but which one has more?

Can confirm that it has a good size playerbase.
The game itself has a unique artstyle and good gameplay.

I've been on the fence about skullgirls. I want to buy it so I can expand my knowledge for fighters and find more games for my casual friends to play, but all the dumb shit the devs did such as censorship and poor choices with their funds is what's preventing me from buying it. Also, rate my OC.

Soul Calibur, specifically V. It lets you create whole characters where Tekken only lets you create character costumes. really though the characters you create in SCV might as well just be costumes

7/10
bretty gud

most of what you're gonnna learn from skullgirls is what not to do.
vsav, mvc2, plus r and tvc would be better to study

i think the censorship drama is overblown and lab zero are alright guys in general, their game is just so mediocre

There is barely any censorship so it isn't really that big of a problem.
Skullgirls is not a godtier fighter by any means but it is fun.

Will Sega ever port VF5 to PC?

Fucking this. Preferably the Final Showdown version.

port VF5:FS and add the quest mode back in that was cut because XBLA

One day. When Sega gets their head out of their asses

So I heard there was some drama with the KI team (e.g. Keits being a whiny twat) and the community bringing up issues about the game and the roster during a stream. Oh, and Shadow Lord mode has microtransactions (wtf?!). I kinda regret getting KI now, and I have a feeling the last character is going to be some retarded character no one really wanted (another MS-guest character or something stupid).

No, because Sega doesn't want to do anything with VF5: FS. The PS3 and 360 versions weren't even good. =(

I'm new to KI so I don't know about the drama, but isn't Shadow Lord already in the game?

Oh, wait. I'm thinking of Shadow Lab.

Also, I assumed the last character would be Eyedol, but if it's not I hope it's a new character and not a guest.

Huge discounts in KOF 2002UM, '98UMFE (both 3 bucks each) and XIII (5 buckaroos) for those with Steam
Grab them if you don't have them yet Like me, but I'm a poorfag, particularly 2002UM if you want to try XIV out.

Yea, Shadow Lab was supposed to have some Roguelike stuff in the mode, but being the greedy fucks they are, IG and Microsoft added microtransactions to the game.

Apparently the KI team wanted feedback from the playerbase during a tourney stream. It turned out to be a disaster because people complained about S3 and the balance. Keits and some other guy weren't happy that they didn't get asspats, so they told the KI community to fuck off.

I wanted to like KI, but I feel like I wasted money on it (I bought the basic packs to get everybody*). Graphically, Season 3 looks like a Dreamcast game, customization sucks (they weren't even trying), and the new micotransactions killed any interest I had in Shadow Lord mode. Again, I dislike Arbiter and Raam.

The thing about Eyedol is they don't want to add him. I'm really hoping it's not a guest character because Arbiter and Raam just don't fit into KI at all (I was fine with Rash because of Rare). If I have to put up with another guest character, at least add Conker, a fucked up version of Banjo-Kazooie, or somebody from Rare.

I don't recall seeing any of the unlockable items display in-game currency fees until they recently added this faggot and Shadow Lords into the game (He kinda sucks compared to the rest of the roster).

Fuck MS and IG.

This stream? Was curious so looked it up. twitch.tv/killerinstinct/v/73396737

I've been reading the chat up to where keits left and it seems like people are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Whenever it comes to balance patches in any game, a lot of people are disingenuous and that can include devs. Let's be fair. Even if it's not on purpose, I don't really think it's a claim that's far off base. I just never bothered with it and focused on the git gud tbh fam. Even between versions of a long running series like Street Fighter. Just don't see the big deal, and never will. People get very attached to their class or character and I get it, but yeah my only answer is git gud again. That doesn't make up for the fact that I still have favorite entries in those franchises, like 3rd Strike. But that has to do more with the overall game than specific characters. And of course you have people, devs and fans, who really just want their game to be good and I get that too for sure.

The Shadow Lords thing I wouldn't know anything about. I can't have an opinion on it till I see it for myself.

Arbiter and Raam is whatever. I'd like newcomers or Eyedol for sure, but I don't really care all that much. Conker would be cool though. If it is another guest it doesn't really effect me playing Orchid and Kim Wu other than just having to learn how fight against new characters, so yeah it's whatever. Nice if it's not, but not something I'm going to get salty about.

Customization sucks yeah. Shouldn't even have bothered with it tbh. Just stick to alternate colors and costumes. I want Orchid's KI2 outfit, wew.

But yeah, on changes and stuff I remember when MvC2 first hit the arcade. MvC1 was a 6 button fighter, and MvC2 changed to 4 buttons and 2 assists. That made my friend at the time fairly upset. Also the character changes, I think Strider was a big one for him. But then he went back to it, played it more and more, learned the game and its characters, and got good.

That isn't to say if you really just don't like something you have to like it. Drop it y'know? Have fun. And it also sucks when you feel like you wasted money so I get you on that too. But most of the time I just don't care. Apathy tends to upset people more than anything else, but that's just how it is for me. The whole balance situation is a damned if you do, damned if you don't kind of thing.

That's not on mine.

Forgot my image.

Or, wait. Unless it unlocks with the bundle purchase. But you said

So I have no idea. I got the 3 bundle pack whatever for me and a friend to play since I have extra sticks and pads, but I haven't spent any of the 18000 coins or whatever you get. And I mostly play Orchid and other than having the retro stuff unlocked (which I know are microtransations) I'm still having to level for everything else. I'm just going to let my friend use them to get what he wants since I'll be playing more anyway. Also why is your layout different, mine being middle left.

But more importantly why does it matter for a character you said don't like? I don't get it fam. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm genuinely curious. Reading the forums people are saying they've spent 120 bucks and some. I only spent 50 and I don't see why I would pay more.

Pic related, just so you don't think I'm lying to you or something.

So, people talking fightans here? Nice, nice.
So, remember Weaponlord? Well, probably not, it's summer.
But, it was a 2D fighter for Snes and Genesis that inspired Soul Edge/Calibur and it was pretty interesting.
Well, some time ago, this happened: georgesellas.com/weaponlord-tribute.html
They made a pool to gather interest. Probably it wasn't that big, since it's not freaking SF.
Seems like there is some interest in an HD version of the game. I must say that the "possible" redesigns are not that faithful to the originals, but, could work.
At the moment, it's just fun art.
But… IMAGINE!

More fightan is always good fam. I'm up for trying anything.

as long as it comes to pc

let these guys know

Just a reminder: The pool for interest in Weaponlord is still online in the link, so, maybe you can spend like 45 seconds of your existence to this georgesellas.com/weaponlord-tribute.html

This is the type of fightans people need nowadays. Many people like to bash western fighters, but Weaponlord is a great example of how good they can be.

Did the survey to help you guys out. Hope you get it.

Also, they guy who made this game designed deejay and his playstyle.

thank god

i cant be the only that keeps on noticing Mian's Exposed Armpits
i mean I look on other women in the game and I dont seem to give it much attention but I keep noticing Mian's
i blame the costume design it makes me think its a whole covered costume but there is an exposed armpit area

This game was pretty cool. I mained big guy and Hen-tai.
Would love to see a sequel, especially if it will be 2D. That said, IMHO most designs didn't age well (besides Rock's ancestor) but I like the western art style. Just needs to be more Frazetta IMHO.

Yeah, it's been a while since they shoved Baz or a Baz reference in a crowd-funded game, the poor things.

Did the survey.
Have to admit I have to see and know more; not just the visuals but how the gameplay will be.

He should stick to armed barbarians then.

I guess that's the costume's "extra something" as otherwise, it would be standard Bian Lian wear.
2hufags are gonna come in droves once word of exposed armpits gets out. :^)

The Kyary Pamyu Pamyu girl looks cool

Crazy

3d models for 2D fighters… I got used to it in SF4 and KOF14 is doing it too.
But damn I want a Zero4thStrike with sprites…

I think Ive been here too long.

The original art is more like Binsley style. I just hope that, if it really happens, they don't make the ladies less muscular.

I don't have a problem with that (been trying to learn Aria, Sabrewulf, and Gargos, but I can't find the time, and a local community let alone other people to play with). It's just that Keits shouldn't have acted like a bitch about the whole thing. I know nothing about the balance issues concerning s3, but I heard Combo was bullshit in S2 like Fulgore (and maybe Sabrewulf) might have been bullshit in S1.

Arbiter is kinda neat, but Raam feels like half-assed shit. I just want Eyedol, a new face, or a character from a Rare game (Conker or Banjo would be interesting to see).

Because it's retarded that you have to buy default customizations with real money when they were originally free in the first place. Saberwulf has a cool Steampunk/scienctist piece that can't be normally earned anymore. It's sleazy to me.

Indeed. I hope they avoid the MKX syndrome where all the men look ridiculously over-stylized but the women have bland figures and costumes. I want to say I'd like to see a art style like Dragon's Crown but I'm trying to keep my blatant weeb bias in check.

Anywho, at the risk of being a very cheeky cunt, any moonrunesmith anons can decipher this KoF XIV interview?
4gamer.net/games/317/G031749/20160613002/

Judging by the screenshots, seems they go over Garou 2 at some point.

Man, Genzoman's art is getting worse.

Kukri looks cool

Mian is a girl right? SNK wouldn't pull that shit again right?

Anyone know where the Pokken stream is for CEO?

So if this was gonna be the full cast I guess the Ryo/Mr.Karate II from the beta was gonna be a secret character like Ryo in Fatal Fury Special

I had a feeling you were lying and making stuff up about a lot of this stuff and now you have proven you are. I don't know if you think everyone is stupid enough to not fact check you when you're being disingenuous, but that set of gear was released 2 years ago as DLC for $2.99. please use archive.is/killer-instinct/3030-42896/dlc/

I don't really think I need to go on now, and I already shared my opinion on balance changes in general so y'know. What gets me is you could've shared valid complaints this whole time. Like how KI is win10 exclusive, which is a dumbass idea for what is already a niche genre. But here we are.

Was Marky going to be his own character, or would he follow Kevin around like in Garou?

Fuck, forgot to archive. Here. archive.is/RPfAh

Also, like I said I think accesories are dumb in general. Rather just separate costumes. I really want Orchid's KI2 costume but I know that won't happen.

probably the latter

I just got into the game like 3 months ago. I'm sorry I'm not a hardcore autist about the game like you.

Only things I really complained about were the shitty guest characters and Dreamcast-like graphics. And if you think it was okay for Keits to act like a little bitch in a business where people will gladly kick your teeth in, lol, you are just as lame as Keits.

But yea, Win 10 only is pretty stupid. I'll give you that.

Kek.

But for someone who has been playing 3 months, why did you think it was new to Shadow Lords (which hasn't came out yet) with your screencap of Raam when DLC accessories has been a thing for every character from each season? That's a pretty hard mistake to make. I've only been playing a week, what's your excuse?

That's not true though. You complained about drama (which you said you only heard about), Shadow Lords, accessories, etc. I mean, you didn't even find the twitch chat the "drama" happened in. Took me like 10 minutes, it's not really hard to find stuff. I've only been playing a week, don't even need to be a hardcore autist :^)

As far as Keits, I don't care if he's a faggot. Same way I don't care when Rico said "i c-can't play muh main anymore now it's not f-fair!" cause he's a shitter in the chat you specifically referenced but didn't actually read kek. Like I said, apathy makes people more upset than anything else. Plus, how is it not fair that someone refuses to learn their characters when there's many more that are? If he wants hands out he can go on welfare, he's not white so it'll work out well for him.

Keits, the "fulgore is too hard" people, the e-celebs, and whoever else can get fucked for all I care.

I'll never get why people like to talk about stuff they don't really know much about when it's not really that hard to find out, not really my problem though. But damn is it funny.

That was a fucking massive sperg, user.

:^)

in fact you were sperging again in
I was just passing through to point that out, no need to post another wall of text anymore user take it easy.

That's fair, I'll cool it on the walls of text. Just curious really what the user's complaints were.

But,

C'mon son.

Yea, you're an autistic faggot that needs a life.

:^)

Yea…

hownew.ru/

Jonio's Ky is the best shit I have ever seen.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little scrub? I’ll have you know I ranked top of my locals in Street Fighter 5, and I’ve been involved in numerous money matches in Guilty Gear, and I have over 300 confirmed Option Selects. I am trained in negative edging and I’m the top Zato in my entire community collage. You are nothing to me but just another casual. I will wipe you the fuck out with perfections the likes of which has never been seen before in this game, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with that setup on me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we play I am connecting my secret network of lag switches across the table from my modem and your frames are being fucked right now so you better prepare for the rollback, maggot. The rollback that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your reversal. You’re fucking bodied, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can counterhit you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my normals. Not only am I extensively trained in safejumps, but I have access to the entire userbase of EventHubs and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable tier-list off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” mixup was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking sweep. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re going 0-2, you goddamn idiot. I will spam fireballs all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking free, kiddo.

ill play you aperture god bless

Is this the classic tactic of calling the other guy too involved when you get called out for being wrong?

Just take it and move on.

With KOF XIV around the corner, let's take a moment to talk about this fucker right here, since he's never coming back unless it's a dream match. Did you like him or hate him?

10/10

Hated the fucker and am glad he and the rest of the Falcoon OC spergfest got retconned out of existence.
I can't say there aren't characters from that saga I won't miss (Oswald and Botan) but, ultimately, it was for the best.

And sorry for asking the same thing over and over but has there been any word of KoFXIV being compatible with PS3 pads/sticks?

Meanwhile, the creator of the Q and 3S Alex mods tries fixing Ken's ugly mug and banana hair (vid related).

fuck ash. Shen Woo was the true hero of the saga

Help I am really bad

No word on that yet. They'll probably confirm that as the game gets closer to release, if they do.

I think that Ken looks a bit poopy.

smash dat mf Climax if u up

From my time with it, I found AH3 a very difficult game to get into despite my experience with the genre. If you never played the "anime fighter" types, it can feel quite daunting. Have to admit I dropped it quickly; it's a good game but it just wasn't clicking with me.
That said, keep at it user as it might work for you. I played Maori, Clarice and Yoriko (and I wish I could play Lieselotte). IIRC Weiss and Akane were easy to pick.

Righty then. Thanks.
They seem to be keeping tabs on all concerns so I hope they'll address that at some point.

Doesn't have the same polish as previous mods but I dare say it still looks a lot better than the mess Capcom coughed up.

I have some experience with AH1 and some of the concepts of the game. I was okay with Lilica I guess. Boss is pretty bullshit and chunks a third of my life bar before I can even do anything, I'm lucky to hit her, much less combo her

RIP

God, it seems like there are 0 beginners playing Revelator online in Europe. It's such a pain to be constantly fighting players who are miles ahead of me, I never get a chance to try out the neat things I practiced in Training Mode because all I'm doing is trying to defend against their attacks, almost everyone I fought against had such a good offense that it was clearly obvious they have quite a bit of experience with GG. It also doesn't help that I'm getting a lot of connection errors as in pic related. The few times I found someone on my level were really enjoyable but that was the case in less than 10 of over 100 matches I played so far. I'm definitely not giving up yet but I honestly didn't expect it to be this frustrating. I enjoy GG much more than SFV from a gameplay perspective but I had much more fun playing SF online simply because there were so many other players that are new to the series as well. I wish GG was just as popular. It's a total shame that it isn't, especially since ASW made such a great tutorial for this game.

That bitch with the chains and the Pokemon that fuckin' murders you with one cannon shot?
Cunt made me rage like a mothersmurfer (and I'm acquainted with SNK boss bull).

Have to admit I never played it outside of single player as I didn't feel confident enough with my skill.
Still a smarter purchase than MvC3.

Polite sage.

That 4gamer SNK interview was translated.

mmcafe.com/news/posts/10196.html

The modder commented that he's not a 3d animator, so he had to work with Capcom's bone & facial structure. It's decent but I bet he would love to work from scratch rather than trying to clean up someone else's work. Perfect analogy for SFV. Fan's cleaning up Capcom's unfinished game Hhahah

The thread is now at the bump limit. When should we make a new thread? Now, or when the thread is page 10 or lower?

NEW THREAD

(checked)
Thank you.

Agreed on that spoiled musing.

Time to move then.

Kenny Omega, BASED