Predicting blizzard & Bioware Future

Blizzard future
Because of the success of Overwatch. Blizzard next game will be a Counter Strike clone with even more waifu baiting & asses than even Overwatch.
Bioware future
After Mass effect andromeda flop. EA will ether shutdown Bioware or force them to make commercially safe T rated Star Wars games with tone down gender and sexuality politics.

Bioware will never be shut down as long as they can be used as a containment zone for social justice developers and a shield for criticism.

Both of them will still be sucessfull and rich as fuck and you will be a NEET until your parents die and you are forced to kill youself

/thread

Nigga OW is already sinking

Explain.

no bully user

Even if everyone stopped playing it they already made their money back.

Isnt that piece of shit free to play?

My hope for Blizzard is that they make a Savage 1 clone within the Starcraft universe with the commander position being as demanding as it was in SC:BW except that you don't control any of the units, the rest of your team controls the units in first/third person mode. It would print them infinite money, especially with a good map maker engine but without SC2's absolutely retarded restrictions.

Nope $40 on PC and $60 on console. Apparently they've sold 10 million copies already.

No, 40 bucks for the standard game, 60 origins edition and 80 for the oy vey package.

hate to break it you user, but Blizzard will never do that. after the DOTA 2/LoL shit, Blizzard has been asshurt about custom maps.

Seriously? What the fuck, fucking blizzdrones might be worse than bethesda fanboys.

Why didn't Bioware just announce a new Star Wars RPG instead? Does anyone care for ME anymore, I think it's even universally agreed upon that the ending shat all over the players who enjoyed the series.

Worth noting it's 10 million units sold, not $10 million in sales. It's well beyond just Blizzdrones.

Ya but they have to realize that SC2's custom maps were complete shit because no one competent wanted to try their hand at it because of how retarded the system was.

But user with The Old Republic they made 13 star wars games in one :^)

Talking about the S2 game. Good music on that webm though.

Blizzard will be fine, WoW will continue to hemorrage money until it inevitably goes free to play with legacy servers, then it'll have a short lived resurrection before dying again. If the company starts going downhill financially they'll just announce another Diablo or an Overwatch sequel.

Even if Mass Effect Andromeda fails, which I don't think it will, since Mass Effect is a big franchise with a lot of people who love it, Bioware will at worst get their company split up. They'll still exist as a shell that EA will slap onto projects for the sake of name recognition, but they'll be dead.

Funnily enough that's pretty much what's already happened. Bioware is a shell of it's former self, populated almost entirely with San Fran faggots who've just popped out of college, and failed game's media writers.

top kek