>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/oven/
>>>/interracial/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/bernie2016/
>>>/hillary2016/
>>>/rlm/

Normies liked it. E-celebs Who aren’t channel awesome liked it. Face it. Rotten tomatoes worshippers are cucks

/ourguys/

Albeit I hate capeshit, it is clear (((Rotten Tomatoes))) "critics" suck the mouse's dick

Reminder that the internet basically declared an all out crusade against this man for no other reason than because he liked to hang out with his friends.

How much is DC paying these clowns?

I refuse to post on a board with people that liked Justice League or any other capeshit movie.

I thought they were Disney shills? I know that most of the room in your head is occupied by Bigcocklasa's veiny member but even so you should be able to keep your story straight.

Too obvious, try harder.

I loved it too! Gal Gadot doesn't have nearly as much natural charisma as say, Daisy Ridley for example, but she is a wonderful female lead.

Wonder if Mike and the gang would ever do a Half in the Bag on Rick and Morty?

I appreciate using the hooktube link though.

Sure thing.

It's supposed to be obvious, moron.

Why are you so obsessed with (((Kike Cucklasa)))'s penis?
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/rlm/
>>>/suicide/

underrated post

>RENT FREE

Is this the end of my friend simulator?

But I like rlm.

Absolutely triggered. RENT FREE!

Which one of you was this?

filtered

Probably a cuckchanner.

Most of the things they complained about in this movie are all over Marvel movies, but they always either suck Marvel's dick, or say "it was okay"

So, either they reviewed this dumpster fire movie for their retarded fans who would actually pay to see Justice League. Or they're being genuine in with this review which is even worse. Regardless i'm done watching this dumb shit. Don't they all have real jobs? It seems like they're just going with the motions as far as Hollywood is concerned and just being as meta as possible with it for that sweet jewtube paycheck and the shill money they get.

They don't have to be shills just because they favor something. I imagine they get paid just to make timely review regardless of content as long as they don't say "don't go see this movie". They're basically just advertising at this point. How many retards went to see this movie because of the review or will see it again? I imagine a lot just by looking at the yt comments.

Rich literally said "its a waste of my time, its a horrible movie where nothing interesting happens" and recommended just watching the best scenes on youtube. Jay agreed with him and did not recommend it. Mike only liked it because he straight up said it was terrible and schlock like Independence Day Resurgence and he could laugh at it. It was hardly a glowing recommendation.

I never watched any "Angry Joe" but imagine those kinds of people have latched onto RLM. They get entertained having things they consume being torn apart critically. So it really doesn't matter what they say, just look at the comments.

>>>/lgbt/
>>>/rlm/
>>>/suicide/

N O T F U N N Y

Upgrade to a superior model.

Honestly, this video made me feel less isolated and alone. I feel they had a similar reaction as I did. All three of them seemed genuinely baffled by the reactions of the people in the theater with them. Even the kind of depressed way they were sitting there, I've had that same feeling. My landlord recommended this movie saying it was really good recently. Her whole family loved Spider-Man: Homecoming. I get the same thing from people about any comic book movie. I do like some, it's not like nothing works for me, but more and more I'll go to a movie and everyone else is laughing and I'm just annoyed.

I went to Guardians of the Galaxy 2 having liked the first one, expecting to like the second one, and utterly frustrated that so much of the writing was terrible in it and at how bad the jokes were. Even here I've heard people say it was funny. It makes me feel like something's wrong with me. "James Gunn is a better writer and way funnier than this, what happened? Why do they keep spelling things out? This is awful." I've had the same experience at an increasing number of movies since. Most recently with the latest Thor movie, I wanted to go see it when the first trailer dropped, there's some scenes and shots that had me interested. Then that ugly Black Valkyrie chick who was in Dear White People started flapping her stupid gums, "my character is the first bisexual character in the cinematic marvel universe, and she does NOT care what men think of her!" fuck you, you just killed my enthusiasm about your movie you flat, ugly cunt. I'm sick of Hemsworth feminist rants and having to always appear shirtless in every god damned project he's in amping up the hypocrisy.

I've heard people I like, people I find funny say Thor's funny. In his review of it cr1tikal said it was funny, the rock monster in particular, so I looked up his scenes. They made my fucking skin crawl. His quips are fucking garbage, his dialog makes me angry it's so bad. The entire joke is that he's a big rock monster with a high pitched faggy New Zealand voice? That… isn't funny. "Oh my god… the hammer pulled you off?" It's so base, so obvious, how can anyone think this is clever? "Only my mum and her boyfriend who I hate showed up."AWFUL.

I walk out of the theater just feeling depressed and thinking "People actually like this, so it's not going to improve. People are happy eating shit. The days of good comedies are over. I've entered the phase where I just look back on all the shit I loved in the past and get maybe one or two good movies a year, and like four or five forgettable ones I don't totally hate."

And that's what I saw a lot of in this video, like they were shocked the audience was laughing and clapping, but they have to justify the money they spent. They can't write it off as their job, that's why you're able to look at it more critically than them. I'm just a cynical, bitter person with incredibly high standards.

no thanks, I'm not teetering on the edge of suicide

is this pasta

holy fucking shit the absolute madman

so we now finally have a designated thread for talking about the actual movie?
The film was so shockingly bad that I don't know what to make of it. Some of it was entrancing in how cheap and ugly-looking it was. I feel I need to see it again to have a solid opinion tbh.

stop

kek

what did mike mean by this?

the moustache needs work

but the flag looks good right? applying for a job at Warner Bros. so trying to make everything up to their standards

They are so cute together!

Once again, DC fucked itself on the editing floor.
First Suicide Squad, now this.
Don't they get it? The shit Snyder is going for isn't gonna work in just 90 minutes.

Yeah MoS was shit but at least it was consistent. Either let Snyder do his thing or don't hire him

Idds up already?

did JJ Abrams take that picture?

classic Mike

Why, does Wonder Woman get B L A C K E D?

I haven't seen this movie, but I'm upset that Mike liked it.

They didn’t know about the Affleck recast rumors, did they

Angry Joe is a turbo pleb who shills pretty much every mainstream movie.

What? He's funny.

Lost respect for him after Blade Runner moist meter.

Ah, yes, Mike "Chaim" (((Stoklasa))). It's funny how he and his minions produce six episodes of a series mocking and thrashing the hype around capeshit and Star Wars movies, basically implying people doing so are shills and losers… just to proceed to hype capeshit and Star Wars movies video after video later.

Reminder that people who made this, have the decency to call other people hacks.

I'm literally /r/cringing rn lel

M'brainlet

it looks like it's supposed to be annoying. what's the problem?

Couldn't the same complaint be lodged at literally everyone who posts on here?

the internet is a popularity contest, deal with it
jack is a stuttering retard, its obvious to anyone. his friends think about him in exactly the same way we do. he's like the fat girl who girls have tagging along to make them look better.

That's the exact same argument they mocked in their Nerd Crew videos. If anyone needs more proof that Cucklasa is a fucking shameful shill…

That's the point, they're trying to imitate bad B-movies

WELL CONGRATULATIONS, YOU GOT YOURSELF CAUGHT! NOW WHATS THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN?

crackbabyandacuck.jpg

Did they activate your almonds user?
Jealous that your opinion doesn't count as valid with RT?

So they went for the lowest hanging easily done fruit they could and succeeded. Bravo such masters of film-making, who wouldve guessed it would be so hard to make a bad movie.

The difference is that movies like black dynamite manage to be successful at doing this low bidget stick while being entertaining. While rlms movie is just bad.

>rent free

why are you here, cucklasa?
wrong board anyway >>>/interracial/

>living in your head
>rent free
Pick both.

RENT FREE

I'm not obsessed with him like you are with Reich's gargantuan meaty cock. Bigcocklasa is raping your mind rent free.

This.

Trips of truth.
Reich Bigcocklasa is raping your mind rent free!

hey, look, I found your favourite film!

So much unpaid rent ITT.

>>>/lgbt/
>>>/rlm/
>>>/suicide/

>rent free

I really don't get this rent-free reddit meme tbh.

Essentially the >pleb leddit memeia >kike cucklasia guy is bitching while the >rent free guy triggers him, causing him to autisticly screech "IT'S NOT FUNNY! REEE!"

I remember when we used to say "triggered' ironically.

Childhood is thinking Zack Snyder is a hack. Adulthood is realizing Zack Snyder only makes kino

That's a shiny head.