Unteralterbach

Pedogame sequel when?

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34hentai.net/post/view/139598#c67340
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wi_(kana)
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Gensokyo_Timeline#Ancient_Times
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The artist doesn't feel like a huge degenerate to draw images of little girls anymore or what?

fuck off and die

He is pointing out the game is getting censored, kind of obvious yea but still

Hopefully never. Lolicon is garbage.

No bully.

I'll have you know that I won't stand for bullying on this board.

>>>/reddit/

Probably not anytime soon; the artist in charge of the last one is on indefinite hiatus because of work issues, and I don't see any stirrings over on krautchan. It's a shame: the game was a pretty fun ride regardless of lewds and If there was a sequel I'd play the shit out of it.

Pedos deserve to be bullied.

Pedos aren't real people. So how van it be bullying if the person doesn't even have real feelings?

But if you send little girls after them wouldnt they enjoy getting bullied?

And vidya causes sexism, violence, and rape?

No he's just a redditor.

Eh, its summer after all. Guess its time to stop giving people the benefit of doubt

You guys are right this is now a DESIGNATED BULLYING THREAD

Spoilerd for excessive lewdness

What is better, cuddling or pummeling? I can never decide what I would rather do to a cute girl.

It's always a shame when they die, I think. The fun kinda stop, you know? Sure you can play with the corpse I guess, but what is the point if she doesn't react?

Nothing edgy about it. Maybe you should stop being a girl?

Why user? Why?

psshhh nothin personnel kid

It's just so cute, I can't stop

Are you triggered or something? :^)

keep your autism under wraps there fam

save it for the yukkuri spam in lol threads

A woman being physically dominated by a man, sexually or otherwise, is her natural place. Her state of absolute femininity, helpless at the hands of the masculine. It is when she is the most female and also the cutest.

If I could control my autism, I would have a girlfriend, no? I wouldn't need to do this to get off.

This thread is shit and should be bumplocked

all sizes are best picking one or the other means you're a faggot

You can like both but like one more
DFC is JUSTICE

KRAUTCHAN A SHIT

A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Your waifu a shit
fit me fgt.

GO AWAY FBI

Being v& by the german nazi forces made him gave up on everything, blame kraut moralfags

Picking exclusively flat makes you a faggot, there is absolutely nothing wrong with liking exclusively cow udders as cow udders are the epitome of feminine traits. Breast is love, breast is life.

Is that lewd Guro fan art of The Division?

Yes, All sizes Matter

Shit fetish

Fuchur was god of an artist

he's clearly got the talent, so why stop?

I enjoy his art, but I've heard people bitch about it without going into specifics for why they find it unappealing.

I see nothing unappealing in hot sexy lewd and slimy drawings of little girls :)

worse than furries

we're not talking about futafags, though.

Why did he quit? Was he really getting visits from Merkel's freedom polizei?

Well there won't be a UAB2 at least. No motivation or time because of his job. Check the comments here: rule34hentai.net/post/view/139598#c67340

Not sure about any cop antics, but this is the explanation he's given.

Fuck. Off. And. Die.

no, we're talking about the one fetish people commonly get lynched for
not even gurofags inspire as much revulsion as you

Stop getting triggered over 2d.

Fuck.

Yeah. He might still be drawing, but there won't be a UAB2 anytime soon. At least not with the same artist.

Normalfags? On my Holla Forums?
Its more likely then you think.

It will never be 2004 4chan Holla Forums again discussing loli and posting it while not being banned for it.
It will never be 2014 Holla Forums again discussing loli and posting it while not having normalfag facebook tier ledditors spam threads containing it with their moral crusade bullshit because of it.
Chan culture is dead, and you killed it.

chan culture has always been fucking abhorrent
its value lies in people's reactions to it and the discussion it creates
are you really bemoaning the loss of your favourite place to talk about drawings of naked children
get a job you fucking goon

thinly veiled loli threads like this went off without a hitch before jim.
The way hotwheels ran the place kept the normalfags away, now jim is begging the normalfags to come for that ad revenue.

Reminder that liking drawings of little girls makes you a pedo.

Reminder that killing NPCs in games makes you a murder.

Reminder that calling Anita Sarkeesian a dumb bitch makes you a woman hater.

How come unteralterbach's art is so shit?

everyone thinks that at the start, it really grows on you as you play the game.

truly dark times

>>>/freech/

Jim only banned 3DPD, loli is here to stay and these niggers cant do a fucking thing about it.

You have to go back.

Which one Holla Forums?
The Twitches come together.

3DPD was a barrier to entry for normalfags, no normalfag is going to spread the word about this site to their normalfag friends when the first thing their friends will see are child models.
Whats stopping them from telling all their friends about this place now and spreading like a plague?
Nothing, and thats exactly what jim wants, more ad shekels rolling in, thats all he cares about.
we're on the exact same track as 4chan we're just speeding down it twice as fast.

None of them because they're all shit. Pettanfags get out.

You say that like loli doesn't trigger the hell out of normalfags. Just look at some of the reactions ITT.

/r9k/ and /hebe/ pls go back to where you came from

There's a difference between being triggered and being disgusted with shit taste. Loli/flat chests is shit.

Henrike because her scenes made me cum the most.

The literal semen demon

Leave niggers

Pettan Pettan Tsurupettan

smh famaladingdon

All the normalfags in this thread are disgusting. Loli will never be against the rules you fucking retards, and you shouldn't want it to be that way. Free speech and freedom of expression are the principles of the website, and if you don't like it, just go somewhere else.

Here's a somewhat related question for anons: what defines, in your mind, a 'loli'? Is it the flat chest? Innocent personality? Small figure? What does the word mean to you?

Leave already

I never saw these kinds of normalfag responses pre jim, maybe like one person who got a smug anime face as a reply and thats it.
But now it feels like they outnumber us, and it feels that way for a reason.
This is the same feeling I got on 4chan back when the same thing was happening over there.

I liked the fairies the most.
It almost seems like I have an obsession with cute fairies these days.

They've been here for a long time. There's always been a bunch of triggerniggers in any loli thread, although it does depend the time of day that the thread is active.

You should all feel ashamed of yourselves, you childfucking pedophiles. Jerking off to pictures of little girls is just as bad as raping them.
Now, /ss/ on the other hand…

its not straight if you're only there for the little boys

I find that kind of woman to be absolutely repulsive.

Then go jerk off to a couple of little boys exploring their… innocence.

What, do you mean hentai sluts?
No shit, hentai bitches would be the worst people to know in real life, but that doesn't stop me from beating my dick to them.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you sexist pig? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in women’s studies, and I’ve been involved in numerous rallies against men, and I have over 300 confirmed divorces. I am trained in pretending I’m allergic to latex and I’m the top body painter in the entire class. You are nothing to me but just another misogynist. I will wipe you the fuck out with chants the likes of which has never been heard before on this Earth, mark my fucking tits. You think you can get away with looking at my tits? Think again, sexist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of feminists across the USA and your sperm is being traced right now so you better prepare for child support, maggot. child support that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call a bank account. You’re fucking broke, kid. I can be at any feminism rally, anytime I’m not at womyn’s studies and I can manipulate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare breasts. Not only am I extensively trained in pretending you raped me, but I have access to the entire array of colors in my art class, and I will use it to its full extent to paint my body with slogans, you masculine pig. If only you could have known what unholy debt your little “clever” cumshot was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking orgasm. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn man. My STIs will shit fury all over your dick and you will drown in it. You’re fucking diseased, manno.

But I'm not a faggot

Ursula pls go and stay go.

Nerdgrill=best loli

So then what are you bitching about? Go jerk off to something you like, then.

Cry muh free speech all you want, i'm still going to call you a disgusting faggot with shit taste.

I just find people jumping through hoops to justify why how they aren't part of a label they fit perfectly into funny.
Like those fuckers that like dickgirls and think its straight because the dick is feminine or whatever, fuck those faggots.

What if youre there for the concept of female pedos?

Top ayy

Wouldn't you find it more attractive if they went after lolis though and not boys?

/hebe/ had infamous amounts of lurkers for when actual cp was posted before being swiftly removed and massive amounts of shitters fled the site in droves when /hebe/ was nuked and other clothed-but-suggestive child material was banned, up to and including Holla Forums's useless IRC circlejerk moderators trying to force a mass-migration of its userbase on here that went about as well as you'd expect when the entire moderation team lists 10-20 alternative chans with no consensus on which to move to or even giving any reason as to why they're moving

if anything pedo boards attracted normalfags as lurkers and occasional posters and removing them did us a favor at the cost of site population which 4chan seems to be taking care of given the amount of people bitching about reddit and saging as though it's a downvote lately

Thank god there is a difference, dont want to end up in the JUSTice league

Almost all good but I dislike how eh draws willies.

Yeah jim completely undoing the exodus from 4chan and making this site as dead as its been in a long time really did us a huge favor, thanks jim!

Go away no fun faggot

Reminder that Josh migrated a lot of the smaller boards to neverchan's beta which was almost never working, killing everything but the large boards.

What if we like to pretend to be the shota?
Because pure shota + lewd loli is fap fuel for days. FOR DAYS NIGGA!

>>>/meta/

RIP /sp/, we hardly knew ye.

i wouldn't really say he undid it as far as Holla Forums's concerned, i've noticed a general slowdown for the board but general quality's about the same as it was before the purge if not a little better, at least nowadays there aren't so many downvoters kicking and wailing about muh template threads

also this, there was a very slow but steady trickle of activity draining over the course of the site reaching nigh-unusable state, activity post-purge is higher than it was back during ye olden days of "hotwheels fix your shit" scripts being spammed as far as i'm aware

Now that's the stuff.

He tried to jump on the exodus train just like the other dozen people with a dead imageboard, thats one of the main reasons it didn't work.

Whos going to replace all the people we lost though?
This site doesn't have the appeal it used to, its basically competing directly with 4chan now and we all know how thats going to go.

I bet it was the jew scene.

Most of the userbase of which is post 2007ers and bandwagoning edgelords who see 4chan as some kind of mos eisely.

A site doesn't need to have retard sanic speed posting to be good. Holla Forums isn't any slower here than it was on cuck/v/ in 2005 and the posting was much better back then.

It needs to have SOMETHING though, what does Holla Forums have now that the rules are based on jim instead of the law just like on 4chan the rules ended up being based on moot instead of the law?

8 MB limit, WEBMs with sound, no gook selling user data, no retarded copyright shit preventing you from posting certain images.

some other dead chan hoping for 8chans exodus had ridiculous webm limits up to like 120mbs
A lot of good that did them considering I can't even remember which one it was.

That would be equally arousing.

If you're idea of a good imageboard is just "large population" then you might as well go back to 4chan.

They were mad about their questionably legal "child model" pics getting them banned.

They tried to move everyone to 8ch.pl but czaks shoahed them as well because he didn't want to deal with the legal minefield of 4 year old girls in g-strings either I assume.

i want to say it was either freechan or endchan

either way as soon as the site got a respectable population that massive size limit would be gone so fast the userbase's heads would spin, those sites have high limits because they're dead so they don't have to worry about the bandwidth consumption

How do you sex the demon girl?
I've played it three times and I never get the option.
How do I do it?

that's because the website was slow as fuck and there was aa 50% chance your post wouldn't go through.
did you already forget that?

Get your dead meme shit out of here and back to reddit.

You have to fuck all the other lolis first, and then not choose an option that causes her to run off while talking to her dad. Or something.

got sauce for that shit man
google is not giving me shit

try tinbot

tineye*

You are retarded and just proved you have no idea what chan culture actually is. Next you are going to claim chans and chan culture were always bad while uploading one of our in jokes/memes to facebook, reddit, tumblr 9gag (honestly at this point there's to many to list at this point). And how this website is not your "sekrit klub".
Yes I am, why wouldn't I be annoyed when cancer takes over something that was once good, again. You people and your faggotry knows no bounds you dont care what you destroy, nothing is sacred to you. You know you used an awful lot of word to say "normal fags trampling our culture is okay".
And you have the nerve to call me a goon. Pssh, haha, fucking hilarious and pathetic.

There was nothing thinly veiled about them they were straight up loli threads. It was a fetish a lot of old Holla Forums (2004) shared and it had the benifit of keeping normalfags far far away. Which is why 4chan Holla Forums was good for so many years, before the newfags began to out number the oldfags and twith their numbers changed the culture and moderation practices, I mean for christ fucking sake there used to be a loli board. Don't even try and blame this on jim, hotwheels probably stepped down with the sole intention of making it so all of the things he promised to uphold would be rendered invalid. He hates pedos, he always has, cause he is a fucking newfag reddit normalfag. This shouldnt be news to anyone who followed Holla Forums since the start (back when he posted it on 4chan /g/) and or its major exodus october 2014 september 2014 for life.
Hotwheels is egotistical piece of trash who "mooted out" 10 years faster then moot. And its all your guys fault too, every time the backstabbing cripple posted he was showered with newfags screeching "based hotwheels" he could literally do no wrong, all criticism of him or his decisions was drowned out by by baseless praise. And some point in there, he became so full of him self he decided to stop even posting on his own shitty site and abandon fixing bugs or replying to users to get his tiny deformed micro midget cock sucked in an irc 24/7 and to make shitty fonts and emoji languages all because of the way you guys put him on a golden wheelchar on a pedestal, well guess what? You guys forgot to lock the brakes and he rolled off and reality fucking hit like a ton of bricks when everyone realized this website is so fucking poorly coded and practically abandoned completely, quality of life is below rock bottom, and theres no where to go.

I've said it before and I will say it again you guys allowed a redditor and a newfag to chans (4chan in this case) who used both sites occasionally to co-opt and demolish the only second chance chan culture ever had, and dont even get me started on all of the fucking people who added to this like all of the divide and conqueror who are still trying to turn our shitty defeated broken poorly coded boards against each other.
Its over.
Chan culture is dead, and you killed it.

Sage for blog post.

What a stupid statement. On all meta boards since around the middle of 2015 Hotwheels was constantly getting shit on by some people. There were people here and there posting about the le based Hotwheels of course, but none of them posted as much and as constantly as those who hated him.
Either someone made shit up, spammed, created shitstorms over fucking nothing or shat on him personally, made up memes and all that shit. Claiming that he fucked off because everyone sucked his dick and he "got too full of himself" is completely retarded when he clearly fucked off because he couldn't take the responses he was getting anymore and got tired of dealing with all the problems thrown at him. He stopped fixing shit and handed the site over to Josh for several months because he didn't give a shit about the site anymore that became too much for him.
Don't even think I'm defending him or think that people should have constantly praised him instead, I think he's a giant faggot for abandoning the site no matter for what reason. But your claim is retarded and unfounded, it just suits what you made up about the site in your mind.

I thought he quit because his back was degenerating and it was extremely painful

UUU

It might be true considering his condition or it might just be an assumption. We'll never know because he doesn't fucking talk to anyone. I don't know if you read the Holla Forums threads when they were relevant, but he got actually mad when he felt that Codemonkey had forced him to make a post in the thread himself.
So all we know is that he doesn't want to post and he stepped down, and considering the lack of admin activity by him for several months, the natural conclusion is that he stopped giving a shit a while ago.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS THREAD?

Shitposting

Hello yes you won an award for a PS5 prototype with Chapter 3 bundled please give me all your personal data
Thanks.

QUIT ARGUING AND POST LOLIS

So do you only fuck the lolis in this game or what?

There are some MILFs, but if you fuck any of them it leads to a bad end.

I can see who they had in mind with this one

They knew exactly what they were doing, ill never forgive them

Too bad there isn't more loLiru.

Rabbit
Rabbit

I've been wondering. This song doesn't pronounce the w in Tewi. Is that how it's actually pronounced, or is it just this song?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wi_(kana)
Wi is nowadays generally just read as being a I.

The character ゐ (wi) in her name is an old hiragana that Japan stopped using a long time ago. In modern Japanese, it's pronounced as い (i). It's used to make her character appear much older.

Beat me to it.

It's pronounced like "Tay". Since Tewi is an ancient being (It's all but confirmed that she is THE "White Rabbit of Inaba") ZUN gave her an appropriate ancient spelling to her name.

From the 2hue wiki

Her full name is Tewi Inaba (因幡 てゐ). Unlike Reisen Udongein Inaba, the "Inaba" in Tewi's name is written using kanji which refer to the Inaba Province (因幡国 Inaba no Kuni) in historical Japan. Additionally, the legend of the "White Rabbit of Inaba" (因幡の白兎 Inaba no Shirousagi, a.k.a "The Hare of Inaba" in English) is a story with which Tewi is frequently associated, and may well be the source of her name.

''The "wi" (ゐ) in "Tewi" is a kana that was used in Classical Japanese language, but is now nearly obsolete in modern Japanese. In present-day Japanese, wi (ゐ) is pronounced the same as i (い), meaning that her name is phonetically read as "Te-i" (romanised as "Tei"). Why the ゐ kana is used in her name is not explained, but it can be assumed ZUN chose to use it so as to lend a more "ancient" feel to her character. The official romanization of her given name was written as "Tewi" in Imperishable Night, but "Tei" in Phantasmagoria of Flower View, Perfect Memento in Strict Sense and the data files for Hopeless Masquerade.
Design''

Thanks, nerds.

Funny thing, since she totally is THE white rabbit, that makes her well over a million years old!

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Gensokyo_Timeline#Ancient_Times
(as the child and great-grandchild, about 1.79 million ÷ about 3 ≈ several hundred thousands of years, and indirectly contains the topic of the tenson kourin.)

Tewi would never tell a lie.

Yes. You know why? Because, as the internet continues to shrink and Endless September continues, there's less as less places, eventually there will be none left.

I don't think you know what that means.

I don't think you know what that means either. 3dpd implys its a real person, real person porn of children has been against the rules from the beginning. Cause its illegal under us law. That being said clothed images of children seductive or not and 3d models of children should be legal cause its not child porn.
That being said I agree with the rest of what you said now that I read your post fully I was about to tear into you about how thats the exact reason why "pedo shit" should be allowed.

Leave.

Yes we have reached the point where newfags d&c'ers and offsite shitposters have outnumbered the actual quality users and are now subverting our culture.

I need a checklist.
Just admit you are new and move on next time, don't embarrass yourself.

I wonder why? Maybe its cause he didn't fucking do anything ever. Maybe it was cause he was against treating newfags like newfags while being a little elitist, he wanted that group of redditors to just stay and not integrate into our culture like a puss filled callas filled with cancer. And don't even bother with hotwheels stupid shitty poorly though out argument about 7chan or whatever cause he and most people who use that as an argument point don't even know why 7chan is so dead. He ignored the fact that nobody liked the stupid design of next and joshs vision of making chans "appeal to a broader audience" or what ever the fuck caused his stupid design choices. He got tired of people requiring him to fix and improve the sites quality of life.
He fucked off cause he was success full and he knew regardless of what he did someone would defend him so he no longer had to answer for his actions, his own HIDF. And he loved it.
Its also not made up, he was making a shitty font when the site was denying posts ability to go through he is incapable and always has been.

See, exactly what I am talking about. I am not even sure why it does that cause some times it stays if you reload the page others it doesnt some times the auto updater seems to clear the post for or something other your entire post except the email feild will stay.
I will never understand.

moralfags please leave

I only go there because Holla Forums’s tg is so fucking slow. Won’t be going anymore after I fucking wreck the place

there needs to be more human Emily.

Say no more!

perfect

Atleast he still wishes good luck to other porn

Cool, can't wait to see some great dead boards coming back to life.

I'm not even sorry.

she's a 100'000 year old shoggoth demon you humansplainer

n-nice st-stutter strawm-mans too f-faggot

Post more of the Weird Sisters.

Call me when the art style isn't fugly dog shit.

muh dick

I was kind of disappointed that they only had that one h-scene.
Actually that goes for all the girls, but especially the twins and Nele because they didn't get a solo scene.

forgot to spoiler

It's a shame I don't have more of Sherry.

Annemarie and the Twins are literally the best girls

There's a criminally low amount of Sherry out there.

Sage since I'm going off-topic.

never stop Holla Forums, never stop

DON'T STOP
BELIEVING

I got some more.

Dude, that looks like he's fucking her leg.

tentacle porn is not and will never be good

Where is this loli from?

No that's the best thing about it.

It will never get co-opted by them.

all i remember i got the image from a set in sadpanda, the game is a VN i think, dunno if there is lewd. Here are some more images from the same game to help.

Stay mad.

Cry me a fucking river normalfag.

Hopefully never ever, the art style is utter shit.

He stopped drawing because he was questioned by police. There is no other reason for him to stop drawing because he can do commissions for hundreds of dollars a pop.

Hopefully he finds a way out of Germany some day.

Even though I was put off by the style, I'm really curious to see what its like…

Why do I feel like if you got rid of the noses, people wouldn't be so apprehensive about the art style? Why do people hate noses?

I've never seen a definite source about the police being the reason he stopped drawing. I think he just got burnt out.

Maja

my nigga

Wait… You spoiled only one pic? How?

BO/Vol came by and spoilered it manually.

Oh. But damn, the option to spoiler images separately would be really good.

I'm going to be honest, the only picture I found arousing was the bestiality cover

What

leave cuck