Tfw fell for the "start your own business" meme two years ago and dried up all my savings

Why do I torcher myself with this, it's all fucking futile. But you know the guy who invented the paper clip was a paper pusher who needed a way to organize paper, so maybe I need to come up with a better way to keep burger buns crisp.

Kill me

Just give up and kill your boss smh

JDIMSA

pure ideology

life is suffering

Guess the system showed you whose the bull in the relationship… prole men just can't compete.

(you)

why the fuck do you think i have no time?

I don't know.. The black male?

(OP)
You aren't a special snowflake. You are a maggot writhing about at the bottom of a gravity well lost in a sea of darkness. You deserve nothing and you can never escape your ultimate fate. Soon, you will be dead and forgotten, like everything else.

You're a slave and a masochist.

You exist only so that more the powerful, those with stronger will, may draw pleasure in watching you suffer. And the most beautiful thing of it all, the very thing that you believe may save you will in fact be your ultimate downfall.

I hope in your final moments when you realize it was too good to be true, that it was nothing more than a trap, that the true horror of your existence makes itself known to you. If only you could experience that hell for an eternity.

Most startups fail, like I mean the actual majority of them fail.

The ones that succeed are usually entrepreneurs from wealthier backgrounds with parents who can afford to underwrite the debts. Proles don't get second chances.

slightly off-topic here but bear with me
tfw nationalism has no real place on the left, I'd happily exterminate the bourgeois if these progressive anti-racist twits didn't piss me off so much this is why I barely post on Holla Forums and /leftpol/ is closer to my paradise. Skeptical of primitives / exploited third worlders but not full blown Holla Forums.

Most of histories successful empires has some sort of collective identity, dismissing that because of 'muh racisms' is stupid beyond belief. It's like they want racism and disharmony in the nation rather than a nation united by collective identity. Why can't nationalism reduce racism by uniting people?

I feel like nationalism would give corporations or at least corporate employees more loyalty to other people they meet and combat some of the evil, greedy shit we see happening in a capitalist society. There's clearly an ethics problem that needs to be addressed why are we ignoring a really powerful tool to fix that. People in the UK use 'muh britain' when it suits them but they have no real loyalty it's just PR spin. Most people don't give a shit about the country they care about their own gain (which is fine as long as it's a secondary priority.) I wouldn't usually advocate for groupthink but I feel that national loyalty is important for national unity. At least I hope people would be more hesitant to scam their fellow countrymen if that was the case.

I'd say that's the main issue that makes it harder for new businesses to get a foothold as well. They're pushed out by bigger corporations because they simply can't compete. A little more business generosity would benefit the economy by allowing small startups to flourish and be more successful. That also improves social mobility doesn't it?

Also, why so rude bro?

The biggest corporations are only big because of state power and muh privileges, granted in exchange of lobby. Removing power from the state, so these companies don't have an unfair advantage is the solution.

Also, you don't need to be the next Facebook guy to brake even. Just be OK. That means you probably suck at your field. Why should welfare support your incompetence?

Well actually I still have my business. Only it's been so bad I was forced to get this job as well to pay for rent and the like

Nigga. Background for vid?

Cartel torturing an enemy gang member. Nothing unusual here. They chop people in half with chainsaws while they're alive.

Leftists are ideologically diseased.

Worse yet, they're so painfully aware of their aberrant pathology that they blame others for their failings.

Why not simply with, you know, the main protagonist?

Ow the edge

Most right wingers are mind diseased, pic related

TEH JUSS ARE THE REASON I DON'T HAVE A QT WHITE GF

That;s your mistake, you should have started a business that the market wanted.The you would have been rich :^)

WTF Holla Forums BTFO OF THIS PLANET
T
F

/
P
O
L
/

B
T
F
O