I want leftcom's opinion on these

I want leftcom's opinion on these

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=59BF50B9C0FB98F8FDA03CAA28902AED
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_power
mega.nz/#F!2ZsnCRDR!2ls3h1673n0uNIBE6mquPg
leftcom.org/en/articles/2007-11-01/1917-dual-power-first-step-on-the-road-to-international-revolution
denisdutton.com/bad_writing.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off muke

(/dump)

also
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=59BF50B9C0FB98F8FDA03CAA28902AED

plz stop ruining this board by trying to identity flag everything

fuck off leninist

implying you arent muke

I am already somewhat familiar with Jameson's Dual Power idea, and I very much like this proposal. In combining many very instrumental characterics into its programme, it manages to provide good solutions to prior failures through sufficient dosages of proletarian self-actualization and autonomy, both centralization and decentralization, a solid means of proletarian self-defense with the universal army and a very limited, organic party form to avoid personality cult and the internal means for sabotage or opportunism.

wew

It's not his, it's Lenin's (as he alludes to it).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_power

top kek, tbh

yes! read lenin, btw

None of the mirrors on libgen for that PDF are working.

works for me

anyway: mega.nz/#F!2ZsnCRDR!2ls3h1673n0uNIBE6mquPg

You mean like this:
leftcom.org/en/articles/2007-11-01/1917-dual-power-first-step-on-the-road-to-international-revolution

I'm not saying that leftcoms in general don't read Lenin (tho this was a kek: ).

Thanks for the article. Gonna read it as soon as I can.

Fair enough, it did seem a bit strange that the other leftcom didn't attribute dual power to lenin, though he may have been implying that Jameson has his own variation or something (i wouldn't as I'm not really familiar with Jameson lol).

*wouldn't know

maybe so

disregard

Thanks, I'll take a look at these when I get the time.

denisdutton.com/bad_writing.htm
this is enemy propaganda, mind you

Zizek named Jameson's "Hegel Variations" as one of his favorite Hegel books, btw.

Kek, I think I see a pattern there.