What are you doing this weekend?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
8ch.net/pol/res/6365464.html
archive.is/tsg5l
steamcommunity.com/id/juniperlee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Evenin' folks.

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

No more Gundam for a while. We are watching one of the Dirty Pair OVA after music hours tonight.

hail satan.

Morning everyone~

Today is my 3 month anniversary with Ritsu! Things are still going great between us.

Also going to go hang out with yozanon today, that'll be fun.

Need more booze.
Someone pass me the whiskey

Ayyy Smokes, thought you died from some chimp at the trump rally today.

For leaving the EU on June 23rd.

Yeah
Playing AoE2 with Holla Forums apparently. Not tonight though but tomorrow.

Evening, Smokes.

Ah new love.

Hospital here. I feel like shit.

Gonna get my new PSP and a 2DS or N3DS depending of how good my savings are. I'm really excited about playing the new MonHun games.

Morning anons. What are you listening to right now?
Not losing control tonight. I've never felt better.

Happy anniversary, Ritsufag.

I wanna pound some boypussy, Holla Forums, or get myself pounded.

Who SoCal here?
Any qts?

Time just all blends together now, I just woke up an hour ago and it was only 5PM, I need a fucking hobby.

I redownloaded Witcher 3 for Blood and Wine. So far it's not too bad.

kek.

This too. Please someone, anyone.

Joey get out

Gonna play some strider soon and then maybe finish up divinity original sin.

I'm indestructible, don't you remember?

Whats wrong hospital?

Sadly probably won't happen. They will rig it and they won't even care if people know.

Its still as strong as ever at least.

>My state, South Australia, has 1,000

I haven't felt this fucking horrified and despondent in ages. 1,000 fucking jobs for the ENTIRE state? That's completely batshit. It's not like we're one of the small states, either. I saw a position for a waiter at a cafe pop up, and within a few hours 600 people had viewed the page.

I just keep running and working out. I can't do any pull ups and have no way to train those muscles, which is frustrating, but all I fucking have is my running to keep me sane. No video games, no coffee, no money, no alcohol, and slow as shit internet.

S'good

Hoping the AC doesn't break with how hot it's going to be the next few days.

Didn't they do some false flag against Brexit with some guy shooting some politician recently or something?

Either way, good luck.

Don't forget your CFW if you do get one.

Hiya, been playing lots of Grim Dawn because I never finished it out of my backlog. Basically what happens is I get bored because the game becomes too easy (I just killed a boss that's SEVEN levels above me by just running back and forth throwing nades and healing) and the only way to make it harder is to unlock harder settings which of course require you to beat the game.

Also the Sesame Street Pops look great, they have reasonably priced variants that look better then the originals so once I head out whenever I might pick some up if I spot them

Also thanks again Ciircuit

My name is Cris, not Joey.

is joey cute?
or at least acceptable? I'm not TOO vain

How's it hangin

have you been visited by any spirits from beyond lately.

I've had fluctuating depression and serious regret for actions I did in the past.

Other then that just fine.

New psp?

Thanks!

What kinds of hobbies you thinking about?

why do you always post this it looks like it was drawn by a baby lol

thats gay

good post

"Enhanced" or original?
The latency's going to be pretty shit regardless of which version.

Please fam. We only post dick pics.

That sounds like a defeatist attitude to me lad. Even if they don't honour the referendum it will put them in an awful position for the next election. Leave is leading too, there's some hope.

Yes an MP got shot and they claimed before he did it the murderer shouted "britain first" which is a right-wing party.

Actually yes, Joey is gay
Ask around about him

What

Yeah, i'm gonna look that up. Some free shir is always nice

Well, mint condition and real cheap off ebay.

It'll be a full year in no time. Do something special for her

DAYUM, that PLAYmantis has got some BIG OL titties, I wanna slap em around the get decapitated by her.
Oh yeah!

All the fucking time.

Wanna cuddle?
I've been lifting some, I know I'm a good cuddler now.

I'm in such a good mood

I'm fine with blowing some chumps, my head game is strong.
I got pretty full lips too.

I also swallow

Push ups help, also try lifting some weights to build up the muscle for pull ups.

Holy shit that sucks. Any way you can get out of hell?

What'd you do user?

Wait they can just not honor it?

Evenin smokes.

Why does that devil have tiddies.

Mornin senpai. Do you mean hang out irl?

Maybe telling us funny stories will cheer you up.

blame the jews

Nice antisemetic meme you got there .

Sick. Still at work. Looking forward to vacation. Had to drain a necrotic abscess on a lady's thick-as-my-torso thigh. Little chunks of rotting flesh and clotted blood and pus fell out. I threw up.

hi

Sorry I'm late. Just making sure a game of mine works.

fug

Welcome to the club. Wanna talk about it?

I'm thinking of starting a journal, my memory is so awful it hurts knowing I barely remember anything about my childhood or some of my teen years. I'm hoping it will help me remember some things but even if I don't it will help me remember who I am and who I was when I read it in the future.

Anyone else started a diary/journal before?

One higher than the other, same as usual. Yourself?

Morning.
I hate summer.
Small insects keep flying into my eyes and mouth when I'm riding a bike.
It's supposed to be summer but the weather has been constant rain to the point of a place here getting flooded.
And when it's not raining it's usually too hot at night to go to sleep without sweating under my sheets.

Wasted numbers

Who knows

The problem is I don't know, everything just seems boring. I might start reading because at least then I'll be wasting time getting smart

I do push ups a lot, but they haven't really helped my back muscles. I have tried lifting weights, but I have no idea if I am getting the form right most of the time and I can't really feel anything in the appropriate muscle groups during or afterwards.

Nope. Australia has an absurdly high cost of living, think San Francisco nationwide.

I blame the Jews for selling our country to the chinks.

Oh nice! Have fun. PSP is pretty dang fun although I'm lazy and just emulate it mostly instead of playing mine.

I know! I'm surprised 3 months went by so fast. Usually that kind of thing would make me depressed but I'm glad its about Ritsu for once. Not sure what I'll do on our one year though.

Morning ae86, and yeah hes going to be nearby this weekend so we are gonna meet up somewhere.

GODDAMN I'M GOOD!

Holy shit, this thread moves WAY too fast for me.
Have some good music, boys.

ur mom is a wasted number lol

Sup

Some of those articles being put out there are getting ridiculous.

Don't get killed by mudslime now.

I had work today I need booze far more than you.

So tall you are easier to hit was my guess.
Did Ritsu Scare you away from IRC, that evil evil fag.

Are you playing on Veteran mode?
Normal is far too easy.
Also its fun either way, just once you get into an area where your main attack type doesn't work is when you get fucked over constantly

New MonHun G looks really good.
Make sure you get a hacked/hackable psp though.

Its australia, just be happy you haven't been eaten by a snake or croc yet.
Push ups help, I have a guide which helps increase the amount you can do total if you need it.

The government are under no legal obligation to do anything with a referendum, even if the people vote to leave the government can ignore it.

Yo

Couldn't be worse than what I did. I straight up forgot

I WAS GARDNING EARLIER AND I FOUND A FROG SO I SHOWED MY MUM

Damn another necro lady, gross. Hope you can get that out of your head soon.

I probably should. I can't even remember high school anymore. Or college. Or much really.

Get a motorcycle helmet! It will make you look cool

The "HD" version so yeah full second lag every so often in the last game. I don't really notice it because my actions per second are shit.

Southern hemisphere best hemisphere. Summer during christmas break is great.

A coworker was taken to the ER for getting shit in her eye when a lady let go of everything at the worst possible moment. The patient didn't care, either. Said, "That's what you get!" Psych patients, man.

I said funny story jesus. What even is a necrotic abscess?

Sounds like a good idea.

At least you're enlightened then.

That's pretty cool. How are things with you?

Dilution and overuse of words used against whites can only be a good thing.

Nice. Did she freak out or like it?

I want to rim some mancunt, user.

I want to grab to mancheeks and spank 'em, pound 'em, finger 'em, you name it!
I recently got an enema kit, I'm ready to take it up the ass.

There have been old men inviting me to pools, I've rejected them because I value my body.

Sure is hot though.
The weather, not the old men.

I'll whistle to him.

ur dads sperm count is a wasted number lol

Guys, what are your predictions on the Nintendo NX?

I'm not hyped, but am optimistically cautions.

Thank you Plane-user.

Oh shit waddup

I like your drawing

That's not a mantis. That's Bloatfly-chan and she's mine.

Of course I'm on Veteran, even then I feel bored as hell wandering around with my rifle nading shit.

Nihil novi sub sole. Good to hear you're doin' well.

So I've been playing old RPGs from years back. What happened to them?

So, how shit were the texts I've sent you?

So.. Any MMO we could play together? I want to forget

Waste my time.

I'm sorta qt I guess, like, 6.5/10

ur mom lol

you know what that reminds me of?

Eh, no thanks.

Forget about what, user?

Up late at night listening to vaporwave music, playing a multiplayer shooter.

I'm talking with this cute girl who doesn't seem to be a normalfag, very open minded. I wish I was up listening to this spacey music with her. It's times like this where I'm just lonely and want to hold someone.

At least she feels the same way. I can't wait to see her and just let the good times start rolling. I'm finally working out again, learning to swing dance, and picking up on my writing again.

I just want to look out of a glass window in a neon city as it rains, listening to this kind of music with someone who loves me in my arms. Music like this just puts you at so much peace. I highly recommend giving this type of music a try. It really helps wash away some of the anger.

Oh well now its REALLY not happening.

I got really lucky a day ago when I realized I had a way of finding out the exact day. I'm going to make the most of it. I'll probably start doing something special each 18th

Pretty good. Never pissed out that stone thank goodness. How about you?

I want it out of my scrubs. These hospital-issue fucks are the worst. Like, I'm tall and broad shouldered, so I'm like 2 sizes too big.

Have you tried googling ways to build up to doing pull ups?

Do you have a job right now?
If not then you need to find one quick, because it looks like your state is going through a fucking crisis right now

Just use bugspray.
We could use some rain down here. This place is 110 degrees all the fucking day and not once has it rained

But yeah summer fucking sucks

Deteriorate relationships, loose chances, make a general ass of myself, feels like I never got the most out of anything when I got the chance. I'm starting to look back at my mistake as well and realizing that it only gets worse with age.

I don't know how you manage to put up with that, but I suppose some people do better than others.

I saw something about some taco at one of those anti-Trump protests recently claiming "Trump is antisemetic against hispanics" or something stupid like that. Kind of reminds me of that old Uncle Ruckus quote, albeit he was talking about nigs.

Nigger I had nothing today. So maybe you have higher priority.

Fug. I heard that version has pretty terrible netcode. Have fun playing with burgers? I kind of want to join in. I haven't played AoE2 in years.

That's really fucking gay fam. Maybe we should throw you in a pray-the-gay-away camp?

Oh right thanks again! They looked like exactly what I needed! I need to get a good image editor now to put them on the pages though.

Good luck when you meet her user. She cute?

I hope you made him a little Pschent and praised Kek when you let him go.

I didn't do that one. Pic related is mine though. If the proportions are way out then it's probably mine.

what the fuck. I don't even have a sister.

Which one you been playing? I need to get back to a few myself, but I still need to get my game systems set up at the new place.

LISTEN TO SPACEY MUSIC AND WATCH THE RAIN, AMIGO

i was thinking about starting one but i have Hyperthymesia, so remembering things is not a problem for me i just want someone to read it and remember me.

Nah, why would he?

KOTOR 2 and Purse Owner. Just beat KOTOR, man good times.

That sounds nice. Good luck with her.

What the shit

I wish it was raining where I am right now.

Ewww do you have to keep them on all day? Can't you change?

How old are you? Those feelings are going away a lot for me the older I get.

Sounds like you want to fuck your mum to me user.

Make one

Good, because you'd be a shit bro.

That's nasty looking, I'd still fuck it.
You sure you don't wanna share?

I wanna fuck that.

Well, I'm not too judgemental.
It really depends how we get along,
I posted my e-mail if you want to get to know each other more. I won't be here too long.

:(

I like the cut of your jib user, I've described certain situations pretty close to what you have!

I'll probably turn in into a convert-the-closet rave.
I'm dangerous, watch out.

I really like it, my drawing is shit, so I think yours is really good!
Are you able to color it digitally?

Keep going.

bruh

Why would she go to the ER? Was the patient contagious with something? (Also lol that's funny)

Are you gonna ask her out?

Is not pissing out the stone a good or bad thing? Doesn't that mean it's on its way? But yeah, I'm doing pretty good. I'm starting to really hate my job and seriously consider drinking on the clock. The taco bell qt turned me down after saying her mom doesn't let her date. Apparently she's 17 too.

Uncle Ruckus is smart as shit. All I've seen of him is shit-talking niggers in ways only a black guy can.

Nice. I always wake up before my sexy dreams really get going. (probably because me having sex is such an unbelievable idea I wake myself up out of disbelief.)

Yeah, for sure. She even told me that she had a great ass, which, as an ass/hips guy, is the best. She's never had a boyfriend or anything though, we're both the type to wait until marriage. I just hope it lasts. I'm tired of being lonely.

How the hell is bugspray supposed to work when you're hitting them at the average bike riding speed.
It's not like they can sense the spray and dodge me before my face smashes into them.

Sounds good.
Hope you'll get on it soon.
I was worried for a few days because you didn't mention anything about it in the past few threads, and I usually read them in the afternoon.
Thought it was so shit that you were embarrassed to mention them.

I ain't a cuckold, hands off.

Which one, trips?

The ranged enemies are rather weak in it so you have that advantage there, have you tired killing the enemy so much they hate you and spawn stronger mobs?

They are to hard for casuals so no one makes them anymore.

They are all
SHIT

I always have higher priority when it comes too booze though.

Due to extreme Heresy?

We all fuck up, only thing we can do is learn from it and push on.

Basic psychoanalysis user.

I see you go for the fresh meat too my friend.

Have you not traded pics yet?

also i was playing pic related for the xbox hueg
it was retarded but pretty fun

I already asked her out on a date to a nearby comic convention. She's DEFINITELY interested. I'll probably cosplay as Red Hood. I'm doing the best I can, man.

I met her through a dating site, which is where I found my first girlfriend, which is a sad story.

Imagine a cyst or zit. Now imagine that instead of being a clogged pore or duct or whatever it's a big sack of pus. That's an abscess.

Now imagine that the abscess is surrounded by dying tissue. Imagine this rotting inside your body, little chunks of flesh dissolving into the pus and blood until the liquid is a greyish brown with chunks. That's what I had to drain.

Why though? Why would they be stupid enough to market to normalfags?

then clue me in because I don't get where you're getting it from.

'sup smokes

No no! My memory is awful so by the time the threads rolled around I just forgot. I was going to tell you thanks in my first post to you but forgot by the time I started typing to you if that shows you how awful my memory is.

You know me, almost nothing ever gets to me.

Forget it all

Ew no

user, find a sister of your own.

Have you played Lagrange Point before? It's a Japan-only RPG for the Famicom, it got translated recently and it's pretty good.

that is not a healthy relationship, user.

She's going to cheat on you user, you know this is the only way to soften the blow

Both of them! Very enticing.

I wanna fuck that too.

Indeed.
Row, Row, Fight Da Powah!

I played a similar one on the GC with a Schizophrenic guy with telekinetic powers.

Imagine the taste, user.
I bet it's very salty.

Same.

Motorcycle training and worrying about my only friend. Maybe I'll work out or look for a job or something.

Who's Iskandar?

im scared im going with my family to vote but i'm scared we have to go to a primary school to do it and i've never voted before

i think i might have hit him with a shovel i hope i didn't

nm hbu

Guess there's only one thing left for you, Joey…

Ayo, whaddup fags?

You see the sister was really the you that you wanted to be born as. And by fucking your mom you can great the you that the inner you wanted to be, as a sister.

Its the best thing thats happened to me in years.

Developers try to recreate the charm of old styled RPGs but just miss one crucial feature

Jesus shit, thats fucking disgusting
I think hospital is tied with Walmart clerk and 911 operator for shit to avoid working as

I'm 21.
I know that sounds young but I feel that the older I get the worse it gets. Also, I've been trying to balance a social life and autistic image board shitposting for years now and its both helped and hurt me.

Do you just drive into swarms of insects?
I know that sometimes in AZ the fucking bugs can get bad.

I've tried.
Just whenever I feel like it gets better it all comes tumbling down and then I just develop more regret and depression.

I've heard that the guy that writes the show is pretty intune with how black culture really is, and the show pokes fun at it (and various other races too). If you've never watched it, go watch the episode " The Exorcism of Tom Duvous" or however his name was spelled. Shit's hilarious.

Nice. I'm honestly not real sure what to play next after I finish with the current game I'm working on. Been playing through stuff series at a time, and this is sadly the last game my current one ever saw (barring the cast being whored out to IF for a crossover game that was poorly localized and I'm not going to touch).

Been meaning to try that one myself. Didn't it have some sort of special sound chip though? How well do emulators handle that?

Well, it was through a dating site, so she already had several up. Talked with her on the phone for the first time tonight. Pure enthusiasm on her side. I didn't even have time to be nervous, she was just so happy.

I know it might seem normalfaggish to be talking about having success in the dating field, but honestly, I've been hurt enough times that it means a lot to me. I don't care if anyone shitposts at me over it.

Have no fear user, all you need to do is tick a box. It's for the good of the country lad, brave it.

What happened to your friend?

You are supposed to be dead.

They all require pull up bars, which I don't have. I have some weights that I am using but I don't know if I am making any progress. Part of me feels like I am running the gains away.

No job, and by fucking Christ it doesn't look like I'll be getting one without divine intervention. There IS a severe unemployment crisis in my state. On job-seeking sites I see heaps of people desperately pleading for any kind of work. It's depression-inducing.

I for one do like Holla Forums

What may that be?

I use FCEUX, and it handles Lagrange Point fine on both the PC and Wii emulators.

How's South Park been the past two seasons? I haven't watched it in a while.

Hey, fug you.

Not much. Not me. I've never have anything to do.

I'm getting a handle on a C++ class. I'm also trying to figure out what else I can do this summer.

Real life's just a video game. Try, fail, try again. Eventually you'll win if you pay enough attention to what's happening.

Ok

It's weird, but not scary. When I voted in the primary you just go to the school and fill out your ballot.

Give it a few more years. Those regrets will all wash away.

And new ones will take their place

Nah its cool, I'm always happy for an user who might gain a little control even through 3dpd. What kind of stuff you guys got in common?

Things are going extremely well Mr Bowie.
How are things in the afterlife?

what are you listening to user?

this song is perfect for trump.

It's only 1:22 AM for me

Oh for fuck's sake, I have to grind to make the game challenging? Come on. I just realized this is one of the few times I've complained about a game being too easy. I might just not have the patience, I dunno but I can't stand the trial and error bullshit in most NES/SNES games

She'd never! I'm the only man alive that even likes her! I requested that damn art! The only art!

OLE OLE OLE OLEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sometimes I wonder if a powerful organization is spying my computer. On the off chance I'm right, I'll be filling their reports with cute anime grills.
I don't know if I'll be sleeping today, but I have to get up early on Sunday, I have to travel.

Just hook up a hose and spray a mist ~10 feet in front of you. It's foolproof.

Yeah. Back to hitting on park chicks for me. Especially since it's my weekend.

Cool. At least you aren't pussyfooting around it.

Sounds like fun.

Not much. Rewatching Cowboy Bebop for like the 6th time.

Yeah. I should watch it sometime.

Oh shit, really?
Maybe I'm just waiting in the sky, to return at an opportune time!

You sure do laugh at a lot of shit though.

No but I'll be sure to check it out.

One of them's mah waifu, so fuck off Steven.

Not sure about that answer though. I just think it's them marketing to normalfags.

We might all need to learn Nip soon before those localizers ruin everything.

so me and gir went to this festival thing for exotic foods and it was ok

I finally took girl aside and asked her how she honestly felt about me cus I was tired of her confusing actions and she was like "oh i thought we were just good buds"

feeling glum but the first thing to do when you're knocked down is to get up

anyways, who wants a doodle tonight? I also finished my d.va, idk if I showed you niggers

It has its moments. Like 4am

Why live.

dude what. She was young looking. I think I've just been reading to much loli doujins or something.

You've had a hard life.

Choose one, and only one.

So, did anyone else try out the NuDoom demo?

More money. Probably same reason Atlus has kept pumping out tons of P4 related stuff (as it proved quite popular; I can understand that with Japan, but I've heard some series fans say it's bizarre how popular it got with the media out here) and is only now getting around to developing Persona 5 after almost entirely ignoring the PS3 for SMT or Persona related games (while meanwhile on the PS2, they had seven or eight games alone there).

Who let this old geezer out of his casket?

do i have to put my name and address and all that on it? i dont know my address off my heart

My waifu is shit, but I don't care
I'm also a horrible person with aspergers syndrome

That's just a /fit/ meme, unless you're trying to be a bodybuilder or a professional strongman. Buy a pull up bar, you can get something decent for not too pricy.

The sky is looking mighty fine here in the suburbs.

How about you cool guy?

I wanna fuck that too.

I love that, I have an idea for my own show.
it has a monster girl voiced by Nikki Minaj

Oh yeah, deep voices are hot as fuck.
My ex had one, It's one of those DEEP italian voices, everytime he flirted with me, I would freeze.

It's the better board!

Eat a lot of protein and just do push-ups to build up, keep going.

It's a peaceful sacrifice.

It's actually great!!

Looks like there's about to be more pictures of your precious waifu getting defiled.

Install Gentoo.

Sharing is caring.

Where you going user?

They have eyes everywhere.

Nice! Oh hows the car hunt going?

He's just been distant. We don't play together as much, I'm probably being a clingy faggot.

Sue me, I never saw Fate Zero.

Then do join. I'll post something in the RTS general when I get around to making another game. Might actually record and make webms next time too.

Little bit too much effort. I don't have a drawing tablet or anything so I do everything by hand because it's more comfortable/natural. My line work needs to get better before I'll go into colouring.

The pain you felt was a manifestation of you wanting to kill your father so you could fuck your mother unopposed. The sister was a manifestation of your love for your mother keeping the familial relation but bringing her to a similar age as you. The sex was of course your desire to fuck your mother.

tl;dr: literally anything can be interpreted as wanting to kill your father and fuck your mother.

Same here, friend. I hope you enjoy your stay and bring all your friends so we can have more posts like yours.

You have good taste in wrestlers

This cricket is an asshole.

I went far enough to go outside and spray the bush he's hiding in with RAID. Still chirping away, the smug prick.

If you aren't feeling well, you should go to a hospital.

I'm wasting my time on the 4AM

Nigger everyone is spying on you.

Hi Tor!

Because "The bigger our audience the more money they can make!"
before they close down due to no one buying their games.

Oh so you just hate Ritsu so much you don't wanna come to the IRC anymore?

Haven't even heard of it.

How about you stop posting retarded Steven Universe instead.

All the booze for me.

You can make the enemies spawn stronger mobs which drop better gear if you murder them lots.
But I found that it gets harder the further in you are, mostly because I didn't grind for levels and just powered through it all.

Yeah, what's up with that. Only thing we got was shit on psn of classics, that aren't ported well to he PS3.

I don't think so, you do that on your registration. You'll need your driver's license or whatever ID they have over there though.

I have 50 bucks in my wallet, and that's all the money I have in the world unless I find a job. I can't even afford to renew my driver's licence or buy new clothes. My wardrobe is 4 t-shirts and 2 pairs of jeans.

Howdy anons. sorry i'm late.

Git gud at an old hobby that you've lost the time for. Good job on the C++ classes user.

Fuck off faggot

If you registered you should have a small card with your name on it, if you don't have the card it's not a problem as you don't need it to vote. But you need to be registered which the deadline has passed. It's anonymous outside of that, they won't know what you vote. The balot paper itself will just be two boxes that you tick.

Did you pay for all her shit at the festival thing?

Ahhh I've been there. I'm sure hes fine just got stuff going on.

where is the pink-haired grill from?
I see her everywhere in reaction images

Ok…

The serial 4am murderer is back. Watch your back, anons.

C++ isn't too bad. Once you've got a grasp of pointers (if you haven't already encountered them) it's pretty smooth the rest of the way there. Just don't try do objects and classes in C++ since it'll just be awkward as fug without a good reason.

If you're using Winblows you're already being spied on goyim. :^)

Last I heard was PC princible and went the full counter-SJW route which seemed pretty hilarious but I'm afraid it's just retreading the same ground that I've dealt with by dealing with them.

Can't we share bae?

Even in Fate he's still a fairly known conqueror in Greek history.

Sure fam. I'll be sure to ruin the game by playing the Britbongs. Do I need the DLC?

To the capital… Saying that makes me feel like a countryside peasant, but it's the truth. I made plans with a friend to go to an anime convention there. I don't expect to find anything but plebs, but I might find some interesting figures to buy.

I choose A

I'm flattered

Oh hey me too. My waifu is great though, I love her a lot.

Yesterday was Kazuma's birthday.

I'd say it would be better just to leave while you can if you have the money
Your state seems like its going to crash in a few years

whats up my dude

Nice picture
It sounds like she took it lightly at least, what made you think she was into you?

Its exactly what I expected
Mediocre

I really don't give a shit
I used Skype to discuss piracy for hours on end and not once have I been notified, and the only motivation for me to get off of Chrome was because Chrome endorsed the TPP and Hillary

Thanks. I've been meaning to practice drawing and read more books, but every time I wake up the time slips away in the blink of an eye.

Hell no, that shit was expensive.

nobody wants dewdles?

Also, are these threads feeling fast for anyone lately?
It feels like 50 posts go by whenever I type

Are you sure its not a cicada or something? How can you hear it inside?

Ay whats going on?

All the anime cons near me have shit figures. Although I did find one Ritsu last year.

Horror (she has great taste in horror movies), theater, actually going places and doing things, dancing, and comics. We have pretty similar outlooks on things. She just tells me what she thinks without any filter, it's pretty great.

Well at least I made you happy!

Almost everyone here is being spied on in some form or another, you can't run away from it sadly. The government probably knows your cute anime girl collection.

I've been meaning to, might as well try it out considering nuDoom looks like shit to me.

It's a sci-fi RPG with a special chip that expands the number of instruments the Famicom can use, along with fancy graphical effects, it couldn't be brought over to the states since the NES can't handle shit like that.

You and me both, although I try to be nice.

Oddly enough, yeah. It's usually a snail's pace during Friday to Saturday. I think E3 left some extra people here.

Row row fight the powa!

Good on ya. There's not much you can do to make girls want to go out with you other than general self-improvement (which you should be doing for yourself, not hoes.) But you asked, which takes guts.

Not bad. Still don't have one, but I'm looking at dealerships now. I was pretty close to buying a van with a gimpy window for 2500, but my mom pointed out in Texas it wouldn't pass inspection so I would have to get it fixed before I could drive it. There's also another dealership I'm looking into with a car for 3500 that I might get if the mileage is better than the van. (I should actually look that up now that you mention it.)

I'd like a doodle of Faye from Bebop.

People still talk about Josh?

Guess that's what happens when I lurk only Holla Forums for 2 months.

It's right outside my door, and my couch/bed is also right next to my door. The studio apartment life.

Well I found it fairly ok, might buy it in a sale two years down.
Certainly not worth 60€.

DEATH

How about no.
Don't get triggered by a little cartoon user, you should know better, I'd expect more tolerance from someone posting cute anime girls.

It's okay, welcome home buddy!

Stay.
Good boy.

REEE REEEE REEEEE REEEEE
(Jaws)

Damn. That's a shame.
Peppermint then?

I'd slam my salami against that like an old lady to her son on a camping trip.

Also, how is Arizona?
I'm contemplating moving there soon.

Y-you wouldn't! She's M-I-N-E. What part of that don't you understand? Find your own grill. I basically made her so fuck off

Have some more. Again, I think the reason the show gets away with it is because the guy that writes it is black himself, and it pokes fun at the other races in it too.

That game is a special case. I don't think they set out to ruin the game, but the dub is complete and utter trash (it has native dual audio anyhow, so there's less of an issue there; the best known video of the dub though leaves a VERY bad impression that that's what the series the characters in it are from sound like, and NO game in that series sounds close to that bad), but the fact that it was a crossover game of six or so franchises meant they needed to show each the right respect, get the names and terminology translated right, and they didn't, and thus fans were pissed off by it. The good news is that I don't think O3 Entertainment is in business anymore.

AZ guy here as well. How many AZ anons we got up at this hour?

I hear there's a Trump rally in Phoenix tomorrow.

Well at least theres that. She probably expected you to.

Just been the last 2 nights really. And its the weekend and the start of summer.

That I do. It's a bad habit.

Can you doodle JC Denton?

Negative pull-ups can help you out too.

I've had journals before, helps to process the day. Or vent a bit if shit went down.

It all goes into the server. Whether you have a tech stalker is anyones guess.

who overwatch here

Oh shit ritsu plz

purty good. played persona with my little sis and she adores nanako. she almost cried when nanako was in the hospital.
also she loves watching jojo with me.

He's always on Holla Forums and /cow/ stirring shit up

draw me your favorite facial expression.

Yeah, me. Crazy how civil the thread is once those 2 shitposters left, isn't it?

Nice user! Hope you guys have fun

Hows the foot game?

I never really understood the whole inspection thing. I dont think TN even does it.

You son of a bitch.

Draw my non-existant waifu fam.

The patient was a known lady-of-negotiable-affection. They're like raccoons, man. So many diseases.

Nah.

I guess anything shady I've done isn't shady enough to warrant an assassin at my doorstep, so I'm cool with that.

I don't think I'll find my waifu there, but there must be something nice to buy, my girls are getting a bit lonely.

Thank you user

I do hope they like it

Believe in the user that believes in you user

I haven't seen her feet. No idea.

im still scared

Draw your favorite 2hu.

People are on summer break I think, so no more sleeping early for college and summerfags too

I wanna sit and potato for a while since I'm happy with my current job, status, and I'm mainly pursuing my hobby. I'm in a much greater situation now than I was exactly a year ago, so there's no reason to feel so down.

kk, gimme a min to clean off my desk

I meant once you got a job.

Sharing alcohol
I am not that nice.

the only one who can get triggered is you, how about you go back to tumblr with your shit taste for a space space?

user, you disappoint me

I thought he had 16chan to worry about. Damn, that little nigger fails at everything.

Hey.

You're welcome!

I had a Java, so I'm at least in familiar territory. What are pointers?

whatchu talkin' bout nerd?

Ahh that sucks I guess. I wouldn't kill a cool cricket though. Love those guys.

Make sure she doesn't go sjw and ruins vidya/anime in the future.

That could be a really, really, really, really long time. I'm signing on with an employment agency soon, hopefully this one is better than the last one that just jerked me around for a few months.

Yeah, bad dubs ruin a lot of shit. Thankfully, I can handle a lot of dubs, but maybe it's because I run across good ones.

Well, ya beat out Ritsu now. I bet you're laughing your ass off.

So did I.

I wouldn't call Wasteland 2 and Pillars of Eternity "normalfag pandering"
I'd just call them dull

Its hot as shit, but where I live there is no niggers, some beaners, but mostly white conservative bros. Also, Pheonix is nice for the very little I've seen of it

I know D2 or whatever left because he threatened to spam Holla Forums with scat porn if they didn't stop talking about Overwatch. It was fucking hilarious

I'm here nigger
I've been thinking about going to Pheonix one of these days.

Then set the stuff up next to your bed and do it as soon as you wake up.

I'm really gonna try to write some neo 80's noir tomorrow. Hotline Miami is definitely a huge influence, and vaporwave music.

I have so many stories in my head, man. I really wish you guys could see what was in here like I see it. Maybe one day I'll get something onto a shelf, huh?

Ritsu was literally the only SoL figure at the one I went to. I really lucked out.

Whos your waifu? Or did I ask you yesterday?

The only thing i teach her is to git gud. and to have fun most importanly

I didn't know Ritsu _smoked____

Yeah it's retarded but Texans like it for some reason. I'm beginning to hate them.

So she was a slut?

Yeah. I used to never ask out anyone without hovering around and trying to gauge whether they liked me for weeks on end, pretending to be their friend. Then boss told me to just hit on random chicks and my life changed.

I know what you mean.

Lucky bastard, you better lead her down the right path

I'm going to Re-Boot her to be my slave, I'm going to mindbreak her and have her behead me, while you cry, with your head still attached

How does the despair feel?

I want, NEED more show like this.
They're so…real.

Smoke Mind.
Wow.

You're not gonna die buddy, just do it!
Take a deep breath.

I've never seen a black clown

You're the one trying to push me away, hypocrite. THAT'S a safe space.
I'm staying.
Don't like it?
Filter me.

That sounds like the dream, now I definitely want to move there.

Good luck user. Any ideas on what you'll write first?

eh

She's gay for my waifu and attempts to cuck her but kills herself instead.

I don't have any DLC and usually have the whole tech tree unlocked so no hunspam and stuff.

Very hot in the summer (120 this coming Sunday in the part I live in), but the weather is generally stable, sunny, and dry most of the year, barring monsoons. Fair mixture of whites and tacos here (we are a border state after all and border jumping beans are an issue), but it's not bad, and looking at some of the shit that went on in trump rallies in other states with chimpouts and brownouts, here it seemed like the Mexicans have been well behaved (only protest shit seemed to be from liberals). I think the ones here legally want the illegals to quit stealing jobs, and the state was really Trump heavy in the primary here, with it also being winner take all.

We've also got decent gun laws (permitless concealed and open carry), and there's a number of various sites to see like the Grand Canyon, Petrified Forest, Barringer Crater, various ancient ruins, and old western towns.

Really, the big deal is wether you can cope with the heat if you ask me.

Give us an idea on what it's like!

smh tbh fam

Have a mexican clown instead.

I just watched 6 hours of DSP cooking and eating fast food items. I haven't felt a prolonged sense of anxiety like that in about a decade. I think his girlfriend is even dumber than he is. How are they alive?

I'm so tired. It's painful just to sit up and type. I hope you are all hanging in there.

True, true.

Why you gotta make me sad now?

What is the proper term for stuff like Me! Me! Me! ?

A music video? Doesn't sound very japanese-y tbh

You brought this upon yourself.

Haha, just don't come here during the summer

It is time to let go user

I'd fuck that clown.

you just need to be a huge impact in her life. Plus i've been around for a good majority of her life.

Smooth.

I don't get how anyone could like something that costs them more money in the long run.

Are you drinking again?

I couldn't even be bothered to try FO4 with mods yet.

mexicans can be pretty cute when they hide their complexion behind pure white

Thanks fam, it's almost like I'm on Holla Forums again

It depends where you want to go
Casa Grande is peaceful as fuck.
Pheonix has an insane crime rate.

I can't fucking wait please kill me

Is that place any fun
For my entire life my mom just told me it was boring as shit

I live 40 minutes away from Pheonix
I'm pretty sure I feel the same heat they do

HELP HELPH HELP HELP HELP I WAS CLEANING MY EARS WITH A HAIRCLIP AND NOW INSIDE MY EAR IS BLEEDING SEND HELP NOW

You asked me yesterday, and I believe I'm close to getting my shit together and making the decision

Well good luck user, I wish you luck.

Introduce her to pro wrestling
NXT, specifically. She would probably really like Bayley. She's a great wrestler who's popular with little girls. Older guys like her because she has a huge ass, so it's an all age appeal.

God damn sounds pretty America over there, I should move there.

I wanna fuck it.

They're the conservatives who think "Oh better have reasonable authority government to take care of everyone because some people are fucking retarded gee whiz I love paying taxes on tea" fucks

You're on 8ch. Holla Forums is everywhere.

nice dubs.

Don't you know, user? Video games are dead. Video games have been dead for a long time. The hobby got slaughtered.

Now the only thing to do is to replay all the old games that were actually good.

Nope.

I'd help but I'm not allowed to reply to you

Give up user.

That shit is disgusting how do you get attracted to that?

Why a hairclip?

My ears bleed when I clean them
Don't worry about it

Calm down nigger.

If you can still hear things you're fine, and in the future dont clean your ears out so aggressively

that face looks familiar

I'm not going to fucking ask

16chan has like 30 people at it's peak. His strategy is trying to pin shit on Jim, lie about HW and steal a few gullible users

my ex is on the couch next to me, and my god is this difficult. What the hell am i dont

Xcom2 is lots of fun, expecially with mods! Lots of class variety now

The foot is a sexual organ, you know.

If HL3 happened, I have a feeling current year Valve will fuck it up, Valve has barely made anything worthwhile since the Orange Box.
I've heard that there were files for fucking sidequests leaked.

Is there any more of this qt?

GODDAMN IT YOU DON'T DO THAT SHIT

ha ha, faggot

user, there are better things to stick in your ear

First time for everything.

Fuck off.

Are you joking?

Life's bitter

Why is she there?

ESCAPE

just kill me

I thought that was you. Nice! That was a lot faster than I was expecting. Can't wait to hear the reveal later then.

New boston tea party when.

Why are they there?

RUN FAGGOT

I don't know why I torture myself like this. Maybe because it's better than the abyss.

No. And I don't think I will again for a while.

Thanks. I'll give it a watch.

So, are you Mark or the fat man himself?

No gay shit posting.

You have to save her user, don't let her thread down a dark path

Gay.

Those conservatives need to be gassed
All the conservatives I live around will tell you those people need to be fucking gassed

Why

Don't worry AIDS or achmed will take care of it for you!

Its the most sexual of organs.

tell your ex to vote Trump

I'm not sure yet, but I know something will come to me. I'm just gonna get up, drink my coffee, zone out to vaporwave, and write. I think I can do Noir. I just have to believe in myself, honestly. I really want this mini story to come out right. If I do a good job I'll post a link to it next time I come in the thread.

What the fuck kind of post is this
There are no girls here

I will never give up until the day I die.
Which might be pretty soon depending on my mental stability.
Half-Life kickstarted PC gaming to me and I just want this cliffhanger to end.

The mods aren't really good yet so you're not missing much.

Ask him if he has ever thought how sucking cock would feel like

Nah.

Yikes, how's the game?
Any fun?
From 1-10, what do you rate?

Other than the heat, that sounds like a dream come true.

I already live in a desert area, but that sounds BETTER due to no black and well behaved mexicans, that sounds awesome, even!

I remember her!
She's adorable

Sadly, you can't.
She got married last year, to another clown.
You can still fuck OTHER clowns though.
Zoe Quinn and Randi Lee Harper are available
HEYO!

I'll have to check my destination, I'm definitely taking it seriously now.

I see dead people.

Put peroxide on that shit.

Kiss her/him.
I mean, what the hell are you even doing dude.

Do it for yourself, why are they laying down next to you?

Definitely. Small World.

Tell her he doesn't feel the same way.
it's shitty, and you'll feel like a total cunt for doing, and you'll feel a pit on your stomach, but manipulation helps.

Woah! That is lovely, mind posting more?

no that's my OC I'm pretty sure

Faggot. If I end up buy alcohol and you begged for it I will give you some since I'm too generous for being a jew.

Pointers are basically a reference to a memory address.
Like for example
int x = 0;int *pointer = &x;std::cout

shes girly and stuff but, ive been making her watch glitter force to make want to be about fun and outgoing. Glitterforce is surprising potent on her.

This is getting ridiculous.

Well thats good at least.

I'm playing a tiny bit of skyrim now and the mods are just making it playable. I don't think any amount of mods will help fo4

Thread is too fucking fast what is going on?

Guess

Thanks

Hes bi so

I think your program has a virus. I'm seeing std's everywhere.

On the bright side we got overwatch, which is cool.

A narcissist.

Get a quetip and jab in. You need to close the wound forcefully or you'll bleed into your head and damage your hearing permanently!

So you're mark.

Sometimes stories just end.

There is no victory or loss, no conclusion, no closure.

It just fades to black leaving you with questions and ideas but little else.

Try playful flirtation, and don't lay it on strong. It worked for me.

Why

Except instead of tea we throw traitors into the ocean dressed as niggers.

Yeah. They voted for Bush but won't vote for Trump.

That show is the fucking GOAT of tv. I need to finish it.

(checked)
I do my best to lead her right. I dont want her to be a shitty sjw.

Seriously. No gay shit.

Why do you even want to come to Phoenix?
I don't get why everyone thinks that it's great

Social sabotage is the key!

Nobody likes those stories

lol why everybody hates mark

Don't make me nervous user

That's the spirit, even if it's never coming anyway

Not once, but twice

So he's been with other men before? Well, you have a chance at least. Ask him to help you see if your cock would satisfy someone, it's bound to lead to something

No super gay shit, okay?

Name one person

ONE FUCKING PERSON

in 2016

that isn't bisexual or ANY kind of "LGBT" and is straight as a fucking arrow sexually

name ONE.

I don't really understand why that exists or why you watched it but I understand your anxiety.

You're not supposed to stick things in your ear, dumbass. Not even those cotton tip stick things. Just squirt water in there while leaning over so it flows out immediately. You irritate the skin in your ear and it just makes more wax in response.

Stick it in and never talk to her again.

Katawa shoujo or aoe2? KS is average as all hell for a vn but it was my first and blah blah something about a waifu.
AoE2 is good. Netcode is fucking horrid but it's functional. Nostalgiafaggotry sustains me.

Mark, please.

Chaos Wars' dub has to be heard to be believed. If rumor's true, the guy that owned the company had his own family members do the voicing. Again, there is the Japanese dub, but that doesn't solve the lack of respect towards fans of the series involved in it.

For my entire life my mom just told me it was boring as shit
If you like geology it's pretty neat. Also helps that it's in the northern part of the state.

Listen to this:
AZ lieks funs.

We also don't bother with observing daylight savings time, so no need to set clocks forward or backwards. Only thing it really affects is that shows shift time slots every six months because the rest of the nation does, and 4 AM threads are either at 1 AM or 2 AM here.

We've also got Sheriff Joe and Tent City as a threat for people doing crime. Area I live in (Phoenix are is comprised of the capital and a number of towns all surrounding it) also has a good amount of cops patrolling. There's some nigs around, but not in huge numbers, and there's been no chimpouts here that I'm aware of.

Weekend/summer/finals over

But then we won't have an entire lake made of tea.

You gonna avatar as her?

CURRENT YEAR

Me.

P-please, I'm sure there's other anthro Bloatflies in the species, just don't bully mine[spoiler][spoiler];_;

Truly one of the all time greats before he even came into WWE. Can't wait to see more. My favorite wrestler is dead.

Donald J Trump

Also nice digits.

All of you guys should watch pro wrestling. It seems like it's for kids, but it's surprising how adults can connect with it. Lucha Underground is the shit.

taima.tv/r/wooo or /woooalt are where you do it.

Video related is Kenta Kobashi entering for a match for his last time. He wrestled for 25 years, and kept doing it despite multiple knee and arm surgeries, nerve damage, multiple concussions, and cancer. He was a fucking great wrestler. Crazy how he can still execute a clean top rope moonsault (backflip) even with his destroyed knees.

His character's gimmick was "burning spirit", where he kept trying and never gave up, until he turned from a piece of shit into the final boss of final bosses. He lost his first 63 matches, and now is one of the most respected men in the business.

Japanese crowds are usually silent as shit because they respect the wrestlers, but when his music hits, it's just KOBASHI, KOBASHI. KOBASHI, KOBASHI. Skip to 2:30 in. Maybe you'll feel some of what I feel.

Fuck, forgot the slash.

Bel, for fucks sake
Get out now, only half of 4am is gay

Mark has like 500 waifus and I know not one of them is a foxgirl

If you have enough for a gun I'm sure literally anywhere works

Hopes of finding something to do.
I've only ever seen on shitty suburb part of Pheonix and some neighborhood that looks identical to one I live by.

Downtown Pheonix is pretty and fuels my city boner for cities

I'm not fat, jew or even american

Oy vey. I have been found out.

10/10 joke. Never heard that one fam.

That's pretty gay fam. You should be purged. You should try flirting with him and see how that goes.

That's good. I cannot spare anymore shekels right now.

Thats disgusting. You dont have to worry about damaging your ear with a qtip or anything so long as you're not an idiot.

Pretty sure you're bi dude. I got gaydar.

Way too, common now.

oh, that's horrid. At least in other bad dubs, you got actors that COULD be good.

The entire script for shrek

Me.
I fucked my best friend last night.

Show me your moves, user.

Eddy Guerrero? Benoit? Rhodes?

then by that logic, ALL of 4am is half-gay a.k.a. bi

Pure autism.

Jew who brought shitposters and redditors to infest Holla Forums along with Hotwheels shilling on Reddit.

That's exactly what a fat, jewish American would say

Do straight people even exist, or are they a myth?

There are people that take 40 years to realize that they are bi. Maybe most people are and just never realized it. Maybe they have just not seen the right kind of porn yet.

why do I keep getting the fucking same oekaki, I changed pic 4 times already

Huh. It's real.

But user…I am a hospital.

I want to say thanks, but I'm not sure if it's sarcasm.

I've seen a bit of the japanese stuff, its pretty silly and fun. Hard to keep track of anything wrestling related though. Feels like I have to watch a retarded amount and keep up with it at all times to know what the hell is going on.

I thought you died.

We are conversing how we do in person.
When you translate speech to text, it goes by REALLY fast.
Type gud, homie.

Ask him to suck your cock!!!!

Get back at her.
It's the only way.

I wanna fuck that cat.

Same here, chemistry is EVERYTHING.
Well, other than hygiene.

He has power over all of us, some anons don't like feeling like someone has control.

Gay is OK.

How about ULTRA gay shit?

My friend, I told him how I felt and he rejected me.
I got sad, because he's the realest person out there.
I wanted to hold him at night so bad, I just, the feeling is very strong.
He's told me to ground myself back to reality, but it's hard.
I still love you, Sal

I'll have to play them sometime.

I'm just messing with ya, she's all yours bud. Enjoy!

Then I'm fucking SET!

Girl?
Or are you trying to trick me?

Now I wanna Join.

why though?

I hope she grows into a fine woman. Tell her some random user on the internet is cheering her on

Don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to stick my dick on a man, or worse, being the hole of one.

I wonder if I have enough reaction pics of her. I'm not really used to that, but I guess I could if I feel like it

I see darkness in the future user, it scares me

Your humor is shit bel

Arrows bend when they're released(?). The flex makes them like a spring and sends them flying a little bit further and also bends them around the riser so it goes in a relatively straight line. Archer's paradox, arrows aren't even straight, look it up.

why not

I do that but he thinks i'm just being ironic

Ok

i'm too shy

Not everyone is a faggot, user,

Just don't shove it in other people's faces

Me

semantics

It's just the vocal minority that are gay.

Fuck off Belrose. If you weren't such an autistic faggot maybe you wouldn't be on /cow/.

Hooker.

you know he got murdered in front of and possibly along with his family, right? and that he was too stupid and sociopathic to learn anything from his therapist, hence the jarring smash cut to total blackness?

Oh. Maybe he's a shower shitter then.

Was that part of your plan?

Only a little on the inside.

Do not sexualize the kitty.

Out of all the replies you could have chosen, you came up with the most autistic one. aspergers/9.99…

QUADS

Fuck the moderators on the wooo stream. Faggots IP banned me because I complained that the stream was down during the fucking Royal Rumble 2016. Ridiculous moderation, I'd rather fuck around on torrent sites to find my shit then waste time arguing with those high horses.

Ray Traylor (Big Boss Man), Bam Bam Bigelow and Benoit. Surprised that Mick Foley isn't dead yet, another favorite of mine.

T-thanks

Thanks user!

I take all my own screenshots for avatarfaggotry. Its a nice way to bond.

NICE

It was.

Well if that's the case you should show him the Emperor's light and cleanse the chaos that rests inside your heart called "homosexuality". Be blunt then. Just be up front if he's not getting the hint unless you're afraid of ruining your friendship with him.

Of Coursh! I pray for a Tamamo bane edit.

gif related

Things will be better, they better.

Nice

Is "Me" your given name, or just a nickname?

we need someone autistic enough and also a neet to run this shit don't we? I mean, fuck if I had that responsibility. If he wants to do it go for it

But Milo said It's okay.

You can shove it in MY face, if you catch my drift

This

I'll sexualize snake then

Ch-Ch-Ch-Checked!!!!

nope

okay maybe lay it on a bit stronger

SICK QUADS

I will check these glorious quads.

Thanks.

when yo fujo gf got a boner and she know you lookin

Those are girls.

DAMN

pls fuck off

Being shy won't get you that ass/cock whatever you prefer, you have to man up and talk to him seriously. Try to find out what kind of man he is interested in, and try to set up the reveal accordingly

CHECKED

Seriously, listen to this shit. I've heard better PS1 game dubs, back when actually good dubs for Japanese games weren't common. I can respect it when a game has voice actors that try, but still sound bad due to poor directing, but this? Fuck no.

This game is especially aggravating to Shadow Hearts fans.

One of the worst dubs I know of this side of Arc Rise Fantasia, and while the latter game is even more recent, I hear that one had a legit excuse of the voicing budget being pisspoor and the VA's understandably being VERY annoyed about it.

Chavo Guerrero is the best.

Shoving shit in other people's faces is horrible
So keep your sexuality to yourself and your boyfriend

Quality post. Checked.

I wish we didn't have to have these threads so late at night

It's short for Meme, you dip.

I found a chen bane pic. Was interesting.

You're a bit late for that one.

Or he could just get the both of them drunk and on X and see what happens.

I guess I could rearrange the letters in my name to spell "Me"

If you can't stay up til this late it means you haven't lost control of your life yet. That's a good thing

Then what the fuck, that's not straight you faggotron twinktussler.

that's hot
greentext it

They sure are.

You fukkin go m8?

I don't have one anymore.
I'd like to though, I'd probably fuck off for the time being if THAT happened.

M.

>>>/4am/

It's a nice board

It filters out the kids and normalfags user.

Wouldn't be much of a "4am" thread anyways would it.

I know, I can barely stay up this late.

She's very much a female.

Holy shit, I remember this shit.

Trying to make sure this thread has standards is not making a safe space, if I wanted a safe space I would kick out all the faggots too.
and nah I would rather bully faggots like you instead.

AMV, animated music video I think.
Although its might different since they made the music video for the song themselves

Well that is because you would be a better person then me
And I used to know C++, used to.

Myself.
Don't project your faggot self onto others.

Okay, i'll try flirting a little harder

nice desu

Can't tell if sarcasm, but I was serious. By facial structure and body shape, they are obviously female.

Just mentally ill, hormone taking females.

Chavo Guerrero just had a fucking GREAT match with Brian Cage. He really stepped up his game for it. He's doing Eddy proud.

Tor to the rescue!

NICE

Well fuck, nice beauties

I could try that. Bonding like that sounds good. Thanks Ritsu, I owe you one

I like that train of thought

Cmon Joey, shut up

I haven't even watched the show, and I know she's best girl. Great taste, user.

No problem!

And yeah you get to examine each and every frame shes in. And collect them too if you are like me. Takes hours though.

We've been spending a FUCKTON of time together, like at least once or twice a week, which is a lot for us since we're both antisocial losers. We have the same hobbies too, so we had been meeting up to do stuff together.

I can take more doodles guys splatton squid is cus she got food poisoning from seafood right now lol

What's good ritsu, Have you bothered making any apngs yet?

Doesn't matter who does it, as long as he's sexualized, It's all good.
his muscle definition reminds me of my ex
I'm in pain user

You are a sad man, user.
I love it

Don't worry, it's not gay if it's a feminine dick.
I get 'cha, I get 'cha.

He needs dick in his mouth, someone put a cork in it

Do

Almost forgot.

Daily Reminder.

Okay.

This guy gets it.

Top kek, thats a bigger joke than your life.

Do you actually think they are dudes? Or are you one of those committed faggots who would hate to admit you got a boner to some girls?

no u

Draw Trump

Haven't taken screenshots since you mentioned it. Thanks for reminding me though!

One day you'll wake up and notice a journal on the side of the bed. You'll flip through the pages, and stop to read a few stories here and there. You'll set it back down, and then search the house. Not finding him, you return to the bedroom. You'll wonder who's journal is on your bedside and what happened to them.

(Checked)
I haven't really been doing all that much C++ because I'm currently juggling between Pearl and Lisp. It's not like it takes too much effort to relearn a language anyway.I have a game I want to make from scratch but I've been distracted with so much other shit.
I'm normally pretty jewish when it comes to my shekels but I'm too nice when if someone needs it. I think it's because I think of it as gaining favor which I can probably exchange it for another favor later on.

If someone's got that bane mask I could probably do something.

Thanks user.

Good luck user, make us proud

If I got free time to shitpost in these threads I got even more free time to do this for my waifu, it won't be a problem.

Are trying to make me feel good user?

Draw the Super Blooper from Paper Mario having a drink with Porygon.

Thank you.

I'm probably awake

Draw a revenant from doom covered in onions in pic related pose

Go home Wolfspider.

at one point in our lives, i could curl up to her and hold her, we would be happy. Now the thought cant cross my mind, but….

Being friends afterwards is hard, we're just friends.

Shes my third best soldier in xcom2, second best is Gordon Freeman, what a good support
Best is one of my favorite streamers Kripparian hes a boss ass ranger

Check again, we have to be sure

You get that thing checked yet? With the doc?

I have a lot of boss pics, I cant be bothered to change all of em. I havent even categorized them yet.

Then go fap, should deal with it.

This one?

I hear your governor outlawed half naked women on billboards?

I am home

But that's the point. You're only here when you're sleep deprived and have nothing else.

I thought that was a mtn dew shirt for a second. Also reminds me of this that saw advertised on tv just last night. Fucking doritos man.

Jesus, user. Why do you have to spook us all the time.

Wrong Asuka. This Asuka is best girl.

No

Fact.

I like doritos.

Thanks!

It's too late for me to write a proper greentext so I'll just sum up what we did under the spoiler.
ALERT: FAGGOTRY UNDER SPOILER
>watch ross's game dungeon and MST3k
>start cuddling and feeling him up
>start making out
>engage in ear biting and belly button play because it turns him on
It kinda turned into a blur from here I'll write down what I remember happening.
>he starts grabbing my dick
>slowly jerks me off
>progresses into sucking me off
>a few minutes later, i enter the boipussy for the very first time
I also sucked him off too.

I guess even satan is impressed

It usually takes me like 4-6 hours an episode. Totally worth it though. Damn I wish I had time to do that today for our anniversary now that I think about it.

bruh

nice satan

Sweet Jesus, I thought the Doritos Locos taco was bad enough.
Something must be done.
I don't know what can be done.
But.
Doritos have gone too far.

well cut me open doc

I don't think so or are you talking about the mp?

Sounds cool, I always wanted to be the protagonist of a Silent Hills game. Will I look like norman reedus when I look in the mirror?

Why not? Seemed kinda serious.

The boss isnt my waifu

you need to respect anime girls more and not post them wearing such objectifying clothing

What's wrong?

Because I can't be fucked
That was two weeks ago as well

Yeah whoever passes for leadership in tea drinker land.

Thanks user.

At first glance I thought that guitar was a Barrett .50 cal. I'm glad I was mistaken.

No.

>Ross' game dungeon
I don't see how that can turn you how man. That's fucking weird.

Here user. You don't have to say it. I love you too. You are my favorite waifu.

Anniversary? Remembering that day alone is a respectable thing. Have you done something special today?

Put as many dicks in your mouth as possible, if they're straight, make them bend.
If they won't bend, break them.
Suck to your hearts content.
Go crazy.

I can tell right now that you're looking at the reflection of your screen with tears in your eyes.
It's okay to cry user. It happens when you lose.
If there's no loss, there's no victory.

You're right.
I'm a filthy fucking hetero.
God damn it, I'm sorry!!!!

PUT UP YOUR TUBBS M8, IMMA LET U 'AVE IT.

Draw Trump, naked.
I wanna see that hot veiny cheeto dick.

I like to make everyone feel good.

Way too late pal, try again tomorrow.

I can't.
I'm doing the Holy Cum Grail, 15th day.
vesicles feel full.

I'd fuck her.

OH.

I also took my friends butt virginity
he's so fucking perfect
seriously, it's the best thing ever
not to mention the fact that his cock is girthy as fuck
when he went inside me, I FELT the pressure against my prostate
I started shaking, my whole body was shaking
It felt amazing, when he thrusted, I started screaming
I'm really sensitive down there

I never knew you were an anti-semite. Don't you know Asuka represents anti-semitism?
8ch.net/pol/res/6365464.html
archive.is/tsg5l

Don't start this again.

Easiest way to appeal to the lowest common denominator is to stuff it with doritos.

rip.

BRING IT! I GOT KAZUMA KIRYU ON MY SIDE!

actually i dont belong to anyone. maybe my mum but i dont think youre her sooooooooo

Nice

This sarcasm is too much to bear.

Seriously though what makes you think those are guys? It's pretty damn obvious to me that they are mentally ill females.

well I haven't heard anything about it

it's never too late to say never

Suuuure.

Well it only started a couple of hours ago. And its only a 3 month anniversary. Will do something when I get home tonight!

That's fucking gay m9.

But I can relate to you;
>I stole my best friend's first kiss when we were 16
>Been in love with him since we were kids
>Never could actually tell him
>It's been almost a decade

I am usually willing to shout friends food and shit, but when it comes to my alcohol You would most likely lose your life before taking some from me
Without me being in a good mood anyway.

Vodka is better then doritos

Tears from laughing so hard at your pathetic life maybe :^)

that is so hot

Would you drink dorito flavored vodka?

Not true.

armpits are stanky and meant to only be seen briefly. No good can come from a prolonged exposure to the death pits.

It was the Arcade America episode too. I don't know how either of us were in the mood while watching that.

That sounds like fun. He was really good.

Is it too late to tell him how you feel?

Well you should. You're gonna die horribly slow if you dont. Or pee blood. Both are bad.

Well at least I was close.

Such a waste of time. The balls should always be empty.

Not surprised. I doubt it'd be in any of the main newspapers tbh.

Should drink Ritsu's favourite alcoholic brew for the anniversary.

Holla Forums is just too damn funny for me to ever leave

Make her happy m8, that's your objective today.

Absolute truth, my nigger

No blood has happened since
The only thing wrong with my dick now is all the fucking blisters

mind not talking in spoilers so much i dont like it when i have to move my mouse over something just to read it thanks x

Well, he's got a boyfriend now and believes I'm the straightest person he knows just because I'm right winged, so…

these things usually are because it's not legal if hidden laws are passed

I…that body, I don't wanna fight anymore
Fuck me daddy.
Give my asshole a beating.

Femboys.

Last spoiler.

Yikes.

I had my first kiss at 14, in a baseball field

There was a man and his son playing soccer
I stroked my other friends cock in that field when we kissed as well
I was so nervous
I think the dad saw me grabbing cock behind the board stadium fence
he only wanted to share some quality time with his son
he never asked for this
I might have ruined a childhood memory

I feel you, he's so pale, and I think I'm falling in love with him
I hacked his 3DS, we play Wii U together, I might even buy a PS4 to play NiER: Automata together with him.
I haven't felt this great since I was 15.
I needed this, badly.

Heavy cumming is my fetish.

Mind not pretending to be retarded for attention

I read Russia instead of Ritsu. Guess my body is telling me what I should do right now

That sounds terrible.
Why?

It is true
But the pure love of tomboys beats both.
But vodka can fill the warmth of a tomboys love for a time

Great taste Mein Nigger
Drinking any tonight?

Threads gay, I'm leaving.

Would you be willing to spare the cash for alcohol then?

________no

wew lad

Yes, very PC of you.

It's ok to say they are mentally ill, because they are. Anyone who takes hormones not meant for their biology is most certainly mentally ill.

Like he said, best girl.

Watcha gonna do?

Vodka is still vodka.

Thats my objective every day.

What about mtn dew vodka?

Your fault

at least it's not on the street

if you leave the gays win, so stand up and fight!

Bye smokes

You guys are fucking fags I'm going to take a shower because now I feel dirty

Going to bed, to dream of sweaty waifu.

Tomboys are superior to everything.

Yeah me too.

It will be soon

There's a first time for everything, right.
Fuck me.

I know right?
I cannot describe how fast I'd be on top of my gf if she ever said she wanted to gas the kikes.
It'll never happen though.

Later, smokes. Enjoy your walk.

Oh what the fuck is going on now

I wasn't planning to, but I guess it's as good a time as any to open that new vodka I bought

Later, chummers. You'll be back.

It's a really nice feeling. I'll be meeting with him tonight as well. I can't wait.

Damn it!
Shit.
too late now.

They ARE mentally ill.
Doesn't mean I won't fuck it.

I'm laughing so hard at that user.
you're gross.

I'm gonna cum on a spider.

see

Sorry to hear that user.

Might try to take more screenshots. If not might just rearrange my figs and download more pics online. Depends on how tired I am.

Enjoy sweaty pit dreams. Night yakuza~

Why live?

anyone got something funny i can put on my 9gag?

preferably something to do with brexit

donuts on spiders

Love is beautiful.
Heartbreak, is not….

Good luck buddy!
May your path have prosperity and much loving bonding.

Gee you're really letting loose

Ok now I'm fucking confused.

I thought you were a faggot, m8? Those are girls you'd be fucking, no matter how much they look the opposite.

I felt a cockroach crawl in my asshole this one time, does that count?

I'm bi, dongus/

I'm peacin' out

don't shit in it imo

Well good to know you've recovered and been productive I guess. Definitely better than the other thing.

ok__*___mano

So it gets in small newspapers I spose?

Drink russian vodka?

Good night Yakuza.

POO IN THE LOO

Thanks user.

YOU'LL BE BACK

Doesn't exist

sure why not

all newspapers are small nowerdays, all about that blogging now

Which games?

God damn thigh highs get me rock hard.

What games? So we can bully you.

(checked)
I need a daki or something.

Cya anons~

Its perfectly fine to shit in the shower, as long as you stomp it after so it can get down the drain.

Meant to say kink

It hurts so bad
I can barely move

I had my first kiss at age 12 with a girl.

It didn't worked out, after that I just gave up on women.

If you put money in for some yes.
Otherwise die.

I've tried that mixed once, poured more vodka in till it was 99% vodka so it became drinkable

True
Good night.

You deserved getting fucked over due to preordering.

trying to hide my catbra's the bastard.

Good man

Indeed

Didn't even touch the thread and it got gay. Time to balance it out with some hetero.

I love it

Anyone wanna share some cringe?

Whatever gets my dick wet mang.

Imma fuck you spider.

Hey! Still cool buddy!
At least you didn't get dragged on!

MORE!!!

Payday 2 and Killing Floor 2 respectively.
Broken promises, DLC overload in the former and slow development, weapon skin cancer and ruined balancing in the latter.

Even if it's just one cent? :^)

Like this thread?

When can we purge all fags from Holla Forums?

Well, what can I say user? Great taste

Post more Korra

I know the feeling. Thigh highs, glasses, shot hair, tomboys, that competitive streak.
Hot damn.

donuts the spider times two

Yeah.

Put a facecloth on it and get it wet. Or ask joey to put his mouth on it I guess. I wont judge.

How the fuck did you manage to get blisters?

Sure you can have 1cents, since they don't exist any more
:^)

Vagina = wet

Anus = poop

Check and mate.

From external sources.

Like this?

Yes baby, inch closer to me

Lets make this thread great again!
What colour Lingerie is the best!
White black or other?
Remove faggots!

I feel violated

Black, obviously

oh god that's so disgusting

I was out for a while.

What'd I miss?

Tough question user. It depends really, I like black more for the first girl, white for the second girl

Depends on the hair colour really
I'm really strict on hair

Fug. How about 5c? :^)

Black fam

Damn you.

I'll get you next time.

Very cute.

HAWT.

Have some eye bleach

I'm not a big dew fan but it actually sounds kinda good. I want it now.

I got payday 2 on psn+ for free once, it was fun but I wouldn't pay for the dlc.

White, girls should be pure.

nothing

Things you're better off missing

that's a nice ass

A butthole might feel damp, but a vagina literally gets wetter the more you turn the girl on.

One is objectively better m8

Good night anons. I'll stop gaying up the thread now.
Love you guys.

Not much.

Nice.

gee thanks

69 confirms

Buts can actually get wet. The anus secretes liquid when stuff goes in it. Course its good to get a bj before you put it in. Or lube I guess.

For a gay spider who always wants to fuck something, im surprised you're not jumping at the chance to get pozzed.

For a gay guy you're awfully homophobic.

Black makes them seem more mature, I do like red ones since that seems more dangerous.
But not really much red versions out.

White for more innocent girls is good taste too.

More for you then.

Vodka is great own its own though, just drink it that way.
:^)
And don't you want a pure girl dressing up mature in black just for you?

Skim the thread, it's quite lovely.

I know, it's better than mine
Probably because its hairless

Yup, it's mucus, lining.
Something like that.

that's much better

I don't know who this person is so I'm not interested

Black. I like the contrast.

shave it then

Night user

I could see that working. Still prefer white though.

Do you really want ass mucus on your dick though?

Yes but not nearly as much as a vagina

I'm off lads, see you tomorrow.

What's the deal with catbras? I like em as much as the next man, but what's up with em?
It is, but it can be pretty strong, hence why there is mixing. You drink it always pure or do you have a favorite mix?

Why not black and white?
With more on her to make her purer

Night mugi~

Cya next time!

You're missing out tbhimo.
But ditto to you.

MORE.

For what purpose?

It's tighter.

bye felicia

you mean poo slime?

Sleep tight user

You haven't fucked the right girl yet m8

Why would the ass even need mucus?

I like Vodka but I have a hard time drinking it straight. Tastes like fucking hand sanitizer. I'm starting to get sick of mixing it with shitty sodas though, so I might start.

Plus, girls squeeze down on your dick when you're doing well, making it much more tight

Nite. And dont mind catbra user. He overcompensates to avoid his insecurity about cocks.

Fair enough I spose

Im like 90% sure all the girls from K-on are chicks.

Yeah thats a given, though its also tighter unless you're dating a manwhore. also see for the specifics. I never studied it myself, just learned from experience.

Sure, why not. Poo slime.

That, yeah.

It is similar to pre-cum, a bit thicker, yeah.

I have, anuses are still tighter.

that doesn't mean they feel better though, since vaginas are self-lubricating
but they don't got a dick

that's why you spit init after making them lub your dick with their mouth

what am I missing out on and if you also don't know me then why are you trying to get my interest?

to be smooth

I'm not the same horny fucker I used to be

We should cleanse this thread with the flame of animu gril porn.

That got a giggle out of me.

Does that count as lingerie though?

What do you mean?
There is no deal they are just that great.
Favorite mix would be vodka/pepsi, but I don't it straight if I want to get drunk quickly.

Don't buy the dirt cheap vodka then, it either has no taste or an after taste depending on the brand.
The shit ones taste like gasoline though

It only feels tighter because it's less lubricated you dolt. And like I said, girls have a lot of control over their vaginal muscles

Yeah. I might try it with ice.

What.

Are you sure you are fucking humans?

Don't worry about it.

Men do too though, it's a weird contracting feeling

Even WITH lube, it's tighter.
I'm the expert of assholes here, bud.

You do have a point about pussy power though.

Well it looks like I might be working for my country's election and census so that means I'll be be able to get some money behind me and my resume will look better

More friction.
Virgin detected. Girls can squeeze their vaginas closed like you can squeeze a fist

what country?

How do you feel about gloves?

too late fag, explain thy self

I expected this

I understand how you feel. I normally use orange juice to mix with vodka, it tastes alright. I've tried vodka with fruit cocktail juice, and it's pretty damn good if you ask me.

Fair point user
I remember someone telling me that combination sucks, but I guess I'll try it for myself. I mean, if an user tells me it's good it surely is good.

Guys and girls have been getting fucked in the ass since time immemorial. Only makes sense the body has methods to make it easier. Also it'd prolly make it easier if you're constipated or something.

Unless she's loose. My ex loves to post those captions about a girl being looser cause she's "into you". I can only guess someone said she was housing a cavern last breakup she had.

Oh? And why the change of heart? Gettin old?

Eh its never bothered me before. And i've had period blood on my dick too. Im sure youve had both too. Dicks often go to dirty places.

FAggots arre mentally ill.

That's degenerate.
I can only get off to vanilla romance.

It feels amazing, I like guys a bit better though, because you cannot stroke a girls dick.

I'm not picky though, I'll take what comes my way

I'm a hairy guy with a nice body, pretty much it.
still working on my ass, but it looks pretty good right now.

my dick likes it

Of course, but it turns me on more because it's NOT designed for that kind of thing.
It's a kink.

The western country with the most boring election this year
'Straya

It does have a minimum sentence of 18 years if you dont get lucky.

It seems to mix better then coke and vodka for me, and pepsi is cheaper then coke here too so thats another reason I like it.

They can a bit but you make it sound like its some crazy thing.

Period sex is so disgusting. Teen me would do anything for pussy.

I don't know, I've only seen you in thigh highs.

Yeah. I haven't been drinking long, so I really haven't found something I can drink forever.

That's like the only boring one. But I guess every election is boring compared to America's this year.

Story?

Time to dump porn

Vanilla romance the best fam.

No, they can a lot. If you ever get the chance, tell a girl who's frothing at the gash to flex her cunt muscles. It's quite amazing to see how much control they have.

speaking of fallout

Try cheap whiskey and dr pepper instead.

Nothing really. Just a horny kid and a nasty hole to put his dick in.

Those faggots clearly haven't had any experience in relationships, let alone sex, so they are just repeating what tumblr has told them.
Best to ignore them and let them end theirselves in their pity and loneliness.

Faggot

People these days tend to look down upon vanilla, but regardless of what they say, it will always taste great

I suppose it's better than coke in that regard. Also, it's kind of weird that you say you prefer pepsi because it's cheaper, when vodka (at least here) is expensive as fuck

nah just don't like being like that anymore

words can only get us so far

Oh fuck yes.

How was it nasty? Was she bleeding and smelling during sex or something?

Well that's fair but Britain has its Brexit and Austria had a cool guy who "lost' a rigged election and honestly the closest thing to any drama weirdly came from my local seat where the two main chicks were doing some shady stuff

This a kink of yours or something? And yeah just having blood running down your balls is gross.

Plus it feels pretty shitty compared to regular sex. You'd think it'd be like lube but its not.

Its 34-40NZD depending on brand/specials
How expensive is it for you?
And its one of the better alcohol % v price v amount I can get.

We need to remove the gays.

Then just e-mail me and we'll trade lewds or something.

Doesn't matter.

Shit man, i'd still do it now. Its just blood or shit. Cant be afraid to do dirty jobs. Part of being a man.

Uh oh.

I question your logic here sir.

What prompted the change of mind?

I don't particularly want to

Nah, just not really educated on the topic. Sounds gross.

I agree.

then don't, i don't care.

I bet you and belrose would make an interesting couple.

Rejected

You may be a disgusting annoying faggot, but even you should be warned that the queer you're asking to trade nudes with is an obese, EXTREMELY autistic individual.

Do you even love boss?

Imagine having everything from your nuts to your belly button covered in blood.

No need to, there's a lot of alcohol in this world, it'd be a shame to just stick to one of them.

user, I don't think this is a situation where two wrongs make a right. We're talking about drinks not mathematics

Well, it depends, but it's way more expensive than most other drinks, coming under champagne and expensive wine. And I guess you're right about the alcohol %, I haven't calculated that myself to be honest.

Darwinist Boss is best Boss

If you lose, we'll rape you repeatedly.

I don't think there are any here right now. Just people that will fuck anything that's pretty. Actual gays are rare.

the stuff with me ex

seems like you do but o.k

this conduces the dick

I'd post more Bloatfly-chan but more of it doesn't exist. End my life, I don't want to beg Ciircuit more

Whats wrong with dr pepper? Its the 2nd best soft drink!

And black velvet isn't bad either for being so cheap.

You must be overexaggerating.

But then if I pick a whole bottle of something and get sick of it halfway through it's a waste. I wanna keep trying different boozes but I also want something reliable.

I dont understand?

I have an S++ mod. All the soldiers are best soldiers.

That happened a long time ago tho, and you were flirting with anything with a cock for a while. Unless something else happened more recently.

Disgusting. I bet you drink Moxie.

hello?

Why are you so desperate fam? You sound like one of those faggots who gets regretted by even the desperate faggots at /cuteboys/.

Listen to this man. He is your friend.

DISGUSTING

Here's more.

I'll show you an international exchange ;^)

Then pay them nigger.

I told you that things effect me slowly

Wine might be cheaper in the end, but I have to be drunk already to drink it.

Dr pepper is the drink of KINGS!

Who is..belrose?

OH FUCK NO.

FUCK. NO.
No fats, fats are fucking gross.
especially the autistic ones.

I mean, you're right, I may be a disgusting annoying faggot, but at least I take care of myself enough.
I'm not trading.
Thank you for telling me.

Now I want to fight.
To see said rape.

More.

I don't mind.

I'm poor as shit, plus I wouldn't know who to go to even if I had the cash

Not really at all.

The fuck is moxie. If you are some form of eurobong or aussie then its pointless to talk soda. The flavors are apparently really different.

Didn't you mother ever tell you not to consort with demons?

Cream soda.

Well you try it and cheap whiskey then! Its delicious. Get a sweet whiskey.

I like wine.

Oh boy do we have something for you.

Dirty Pair in less than 5 minutes. Get in here.

What's best then?

You pick favorites. You're bound to like more than one type of drink user, and you can vary between them for the best drinking experience!

I had an S++ mod that allowed S++ soldiers to spawn naturally, yet kept a steady supply of low tier soldiers too. Half the fun was killing the weak, only recruiting the strong. I made Outer Heaven great again

Haha, I know how you feel

Too late.

MORE.

I'm kind of excited now.
If me and whoever that is get together, these threads would become less cancerous.

Then again
My interest is piqued.

hype.

yeah that's what I'm saying. I just don't have a favorite yet.

Cream soda.

Cream Soda a shit

Nope I'm American, and Moxie is the most disgusting soda there is. It tastes like flat coke mixed with fresh asshole.

You fool!

Get the fuck out

That must taste pretty good then

RANCID asshole is another story.

My nigger.

You're shit.

So whats up with the boardsbar above
what does it mean

Late as fuck. What's up?

You have to experiment new drinks, and eventually you'll find yourself a favorite, or better, more than one favorite. It'll work out user, trust me.

I'd tell you your taste is shit or something, but I'm not american so I have no idea what that is

Cytube is usually slow till the anime or movie tbh.

I hope mark bans you for a full 5 minutes, you degenerate.

So this conversation with the thirsty dude putting up webms of himself will get you horny and bothered in a month then?

Dont worry about it, no one important.

You just want to mindbreak them and force an ahegao.

By the time I installed the mod I already had about full S rank on my two fobs and my main outer heaven. Tbh, I did it to prolong the enjoyment of the gameplay and to get enough ranks for the online shit without shelling out money to jewnami. Now im slowly catching up to the fob bastards with rank 10 everything.
Besides, there are still the weak in fobs and mgo3, I murder indiscriminately then capture nukes and goad people to attack me with them

That shit's absolutely rancid.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Trust me, it wouldn't and you don't want to deal with the mentally damaged faggot.
WEW
E
W

I meant fresh asshole as in, an asshole fresh after taking a shit

That fat faggot also admits that he only showers about once every three weeks.

Also if you want to know more about Belrose, there are a couple posts about him on >>>/cow/175944

Now that I think about it, I've never mixed booze with it.

I'm about to go to sleep. Whats up plank?

Its sorta vanillay sugary. Its hard to explain.

Now this is shitposting.

learn to draw and make your own

Fastest way to a man's heart is between the fourth and fifth ribs.

underage fags gaying it up

fuck no that guy got way too attached way too quickly

I like you, ritsu-user

That's the spirit. But still, in FoB you are kind of in a hurry. In the main game you can take your time and plan fun ways to purge the weak

Close, I'd put it at 2nd.

lol thanks for the motivation.

What else is new?

Oh, same old. Called volunteer place but coordinator wasn't there today I think. You should go get some rest Ritsu.

dnd was fun yesterday

I like you too user-anon

Its definitely up there. Cream soda, baja blast, and dr pepper (and some of its knock offs) are all pretty close.

First off Cream Soda isn't Dairy and Soda, its a flavour of Soda, Brown Soda and Iron Bru are close in terms of flavour but Cream (Or more often called Creaming) Soda is pink
Secondly Floats, which is Icecream in a soda are absolutely great and if you hate them I urge you to please leave
Thirdly surprised you're not banned for the porn I wont report

I'm not the one drinking liquid diarrhea.

Just chillin, hbu homie.

Woah, those webms ain't me.

They come pretty close though.

I mean internet dating as a BAD thing.

Besides, how bad could he be?

Hebe.
More porn.

I gagged, well.

I have a confused boner, I want to fuck it.
I just don't at the same time.
I'm conflicted.

Also, WOW.
That's sick as shit, I'm a huge hygenie lover.
No thanks, spider.
sick fuck.

true

Creaming soda is supposed to be icecream flavoured soda. It's fucking foul though and I can't figure out why anyone would ever want to drink it. Then again I only like soda (or "fizzy drink" as it's called in the land down under and a bit east of the land down under) if it has alcohol in it.

Mods don't care how hard you shit up these threads because it's just pissing into an ocean of piss at this point. Plus we're past bump limit anyway.

Alright, I'll be hitting the bed tonight. Sleep tight anons, and dream of your waifus, or raging cocks if you don't have one.

I like vanilla and I like sugar, so it can't be all that bad

Can't decide what to do before bed.
Start re-reading the best Harry Potter book Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince or finish Girls und Panzer der Film.
halp.

Wat

You're the one who fucks dirty man ass

Finish girls und panzer you shit

I need to get ready and leave in like 3 hours too. Thats going to suck.

I think that might be something different from US cream soda.

Night user~

Sleep well

Where you goin?

Belrose is extremely mentally ill. You don't want to fuck it.

The only cheap whiskey I've had tasted terrible, whats a good cheap whiskey brand?

Why would I buy you any alcohol when you have shit taste?

Once I am already drunk anything no matter how bad is drinkable as long as it has alcohol in it.

What do you prefer, Kirk's Creaming Soda, Schweppes’s Brown Soda or Tru Blu's Creaming Soda

True.

why is that pic so hot

I probably won't if he doesn't live in SoCal.

I don't want to end up on /cow/ though, if I did, I'd probably laugh along.
I'm not THAT autistic though.

Yeah. I should get some cream soda and mix it with booze~. What have you been drinking senpai/

anything goes in 4am threads.

All I can even fucking remember of the 6th was the ending.

Don't worry you will be a great match, Bel is less of a faggot then you someone so you will get along.

Going to go meet and hang out with yozanon from the thread.

Black velvet if you can find it. Be warned its only for mixing though.

Well I only now really got off those pills from before. Going to have strawberry flavored vodka and some kind of soda I bring back tonight. Hey maybe some cream soda!

Do you play dnd every night?

that's not a thread about naz, that's a thread where someone tried to make it about him and he's also missing his /sft/ days

Huh. I always assumed he was extremely thin for some reason.

Do you really think anyone you get from Holla Forums wouldnt be overly attached almost immediately?

Yeah tell me about it. Man one thing I learned is riot shields are a godsend with everyone shooting at you. The Hail+Riotshield with ocelots revolver or a shotshell pistol is god tier.
I've been completing missions with perfect sneak and using decoys to try to force the soldiers to have ptsd after hearing I can cause it.
What other ways can I be a demon?

Wtv you say homoboy.

cream soda and now this shit

get out

Strawberry Vodka? Tell me how it is. And congrats on getting off the pills, what were they for the kidney stone?

Well, time for bed.
In about 12 hours or however long it takes me to get out of bed again go check the RTS general over and I'll set up a game of AoE2 HD edition for anyone to join.

I'd watch a finnish girls und panzer.

None, they're all shit.

Did he post pics of himself?

Seek professional therapy

He may be a colossal faggot, and he should definitely consider paying a visit to >>>/suicide/ , but Belrose is the pinnacle of faggotry. Belrose should be permabanned already.

No reason to congrats! They were just for peeing really.

And its alright. I usually get cheap vodkas that are flavored. Still 40% but add a little twist to your mix drinks.

Night~

I have yet too meet him
What are the autists contact details?
This might be the start of something beautiful
I might push the fucker over the edge for the lulz

I used to be overly attached, not anymore.

I barely go on here, today was different I guess.

Better yet, I should stop having such HIGH TEST.

I'm so horny, user.

Watch the town that dreaded sundown.

Fruity drinks can be pretty good user.

If you consider his cock a pic of himself.

I bet you don't even like a Vanilla Coke Float you gaping Kiwi Sheep shagging faggot

I'd hope not but I guess I can only really get that type anyhows

I specifically said "there are a couple posts about him" not that the entire thread is about him. You deserve a /cow/ thread too.

There are plenty of high test males who don't go around spreading faggotry

I'm just salty I'm out of beer.

Some people go way too far for that to work.

I'm a really fucked up hybrid between Holla Forums and /fit/

Dear god help me.

Guns are better, shoot up a nightclub.
Blast some faggots.

so make a thread about him then dipshit

no thanks.
And if I can down Absinthe straight that whiskey aint shit.

Not even those trips can redeem your shit taste.

I just realised I have the southern cross on my dick complete with the little 5th star that the NZ flag doesn't have

what?

kill yourself

You say that now, but once you start dating someone and start to get feelings, I wonder how well you'd keep being detached.

Eh, Could always try to slowly turn them into what you want. That usually never works but at least it'd be interesting as it blows up spectacularly and keep you occupied and net you a few new stories.

Cough syrup can work as a substitute. Or sniffing glue can mess you up in a pinch.

That's implying I give enough of a shit about him to make one. I don't even frequent /cow/, I just went to laugh at Chris-Chan and noticed the thread.

Belrose keeps spamming his Steam url all over Holla Forums. I think it's juniperlee

What wait what. Is that 50 american dollars? Its like 5$ here.

Don't tell me you actually browsed Holla Forums

If so, you know what to do.

It's good to not need them though, it means progress. I just got off Ibuprofen recently because my back has been feeling better.

why is this fucking commercial making me feel

It definitely had the most Snape in it, easily the best character in the series. Had to pretend to hate Harry for 7 years while secretly protecting him.

if he also wasn't a shitty person too

you give enough of a shit to mention him and notice that

because you're useless too

It was once, It was the least funny thing yet.

halfchan tier.

this it?

steamcommunity.com/id/juniperlee
I don't wanna make a steam.

Not on the internet I won't, that is sad.

love it

Thats good, glad its feeling a bit better.

Night ae86~

I really should have went to bed an hour ago.

he was an honorable douchebag

Yeah but it also had

The bits with snape, dumbledore, and harry were mostly well done, but most the other characters get shafted in terms of quality writing.

But then again it's been years, so I may be wrong.

You know how a dick has little spots at parts, well some of those spots make out a southern cross, I won't explain to you what that is and I won't show my dick I can't even if I wanted to,I don't have a good camera

Fuck I hate pharmaceutical companies. They are very close to the top of the traitor list.

What the fuck is that pill and why do I have a really bad feeling it's for some tranny bullshit?

You mean freckles or those raised things that result from not being clean enough?

It's true, I feel that way sometimes.

night senpai.

I love how snoop dog got a score of 0-0 as his win/loss ratio in the dice actor multiplayer shit. Dude was so stoned he was running into a wall for 40 minutes.

He did hate harry, but he loved harrys mom. So out of respect for her and the fact that he was carrying her legacy he protected harry with everything he had. Even though harry looked like james instead of lily. Kinda like the storyline of the left behind love interest.

Wait,w ho are we talking about now? Or are we just talking hypothetically. Cause it feels like were talking on different levels here.

Well at least you admit you'd get overly attached in rl.

Fuck sleep, drink liquor.

When he spams every video game thread on the board for such a long time you begin to notice him immediately. Feel free to go post a thread about him since you seem to want one so much. You should post one about yourself while you're at it.

Looks like it. Reminder to save everything he sends to you so we can all laugh at his autism later.

I'm going to bed, I can barely keep my eyes open after finishing up Grim Dawn for the night and watching Jim Cornette tapes. I have no idea how I'll sleep because I'm so fucking hungry and I can't cook or else I'll wake the house up

Yes

Nite

oh I know what you mean now

the same person, gloating about ripping off old men on cam shows, I don't like that kinda thing

what's gotten up your ass anyways?

I will, I'll make a thread of /cow/

shit's gonna be so cash/

It's a comercial for an american antidepressant

What else, honestly.

In Australia a 700ml bottle of pretty much any spirit is $40 while a 1L bottle is $55

Oh right, chubby dude who made the dick riding webm. Hah, good times. There were a lot of lewds that night.

WAIT WHAT!?!

Why do people spend so much time on this shitty fucking game?!

Nothing, you're just a fag.

How do I stop daydreaming about being loved?

Jesus Christ what the fuck did you guys do, it'll hit post limit in soon and I won't be able to get any fucking answers

I played 400 hours back in 2007-2008, and never touched it again once F2P hit.

I can't believe people still play it to this day

Those bits hair comes from

I suppose you can call it that

fair enough I suppose, why bother though?

Get /fit/

Go outside

It doesn't take much effort to call you a faggot.

I wonder if he plays a lot with Smokes

Being loved by who?

Admit it, that was a fun, eventful night. Lewds, redanon screaming, smokes and yaku fleeing. Good times.

boom

+1