3D Arcade games for MAME Reccomendations

Need recommendations for 3D games on MAME or Arcade in general. I already have a fuck ton of 2d titles, but it's very hard to find anyone talking about any good 3D titles. Reccomendations?

That's not happening and you know it.

You mean MESS?.
Speaking of Virtua Racer, i've had visited one of the last arcades where i lived some years ago and i've got the chance to play Virtua Racer, Tekken 1, Mortal Kombat 4, Killer Instinct and some weird jap game about finger sticking as well some others.

But muh carnevil, muh vapor trx, muh house of the deads, I got a mustard rig so it all runs quite fine. Just limited to the most part to what MAME it's self can and can't run.

Also any other means I'd have of playing said 3D games (like how the silent hill arcade game and HL2 survivor were ported to PC) Or the fact that supermodel runs the starwars arcade trilogy and Jurassic park lost world really well, would be appreciated to be listed too. I'll take anything I can get, I'm hoping the fact I'm fresh to the above two titles means perhaps there's more ports I don't know about.

You can get the Taito X arcade emulator.

Most of the arcade games are on console though

To be fair some 3D hardware runs fine (namely the one derived from the PS1) but it's a crapshoot most of the time, you also absolutely want to avoid the latest version as anything past 0.170 is only getting worse and worse performance wise

Dem Bubblebozzle

MAME needs to die for arcade preservation to live.

I use MAMEUI In order to prevent having 100 versions of mame all incompatible. So far it's compatible with most of the games I give a shit about.

From pure observation, most people who like arcades and arcade games seem to have an absurdly dumb hate boner for 3D games, most seem convinced the 80's and or 90's was the only good era of arcades and everything else is irredeemable shit, and that's even if they liked the 3D titles from the 90's which most don't seem to. I appreciate the 50 some final fight clones I have and all, but I kinda like variation.

They're absurdly huge because there's a fullset of PS1 games and Saturn Games crammed in it.

I was basing my statement about CHDs on incorrect information. Apparently the actual arcade CHDs are stored in a completely different set with somewhat reasonable sizes.

Have you tried Ray Storm and Ray Crisis yet OP? They're pretty fun 3D shmups

Yeah, I have rayforce on ps1 actually it's great.
Even though… thunder force 5 still best 3d shmup.

And thunder force 4 best 2d shmup. How convenient.

But not to derail, anymore 3D arcade titles I worth getting (Either by MAME, pc port or other emulator) Worth getting?

Late post, but practically everything for the Sega Model 2 is great. Problem is, there's only one Model 2 emulator and it doesn't work very well on my machine. You might have better luck though.

Got specific names for games? I got house of the dead and the first virtual-on on it so far, the model 2 emu that is.

I'm partial to Gunblade N.Y., L.A. Machineguns and Dynamite Deka/Die Hard Arcade. Virtua Fighter 2 is good as well, of course, and there's always DAYTONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Those titles are radical, unfortunately I have console ports of all of em already, except the first die hard arcade/dynamite cop game, and no Daytona. Good recommendations thank.

I had no idea the Wii got the Gunblade games. Time to fire mine up again.

Yeah, that and the house of the dead 2&3 returns are great for the system. There's also Ghost Squad.

I just remembered that Top Skater also came out on the Model 2. You might like it if you're good at precise timing.

Supermodel emulates the Sega Model 3 arcade board.
Get some Daytona 2 and LA MACHINEGUNS

holy crap man
we used to have this
i wonder where it went though

what is this game again?, i had fun with it during college days