Politically incorrect games

I don't understand they are anti PC and still you call them SJWs
Are you politically incorrect or just being racist ??

archive.is/4rYHi

Other urls found in this thread:

please
gamecrate.com/mafia-iii-“-not-about-racism-about-race-some-level”/13422
thezonegamer.com/2016/06/mafia-3-racism-game-mechanic.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who are you quoting?

Because the black character feels shoehorned in a fucking Mafia game. And the MC from 2 is now just a side character.

But that's exactly what they're doing ?

Well the MC is gonna be treated like a nigger because of the timeline the game goes on.

So no sugarcoating or the black nazis like BF1 did

Read the article
The proto is a literal thug that can't escape the life of crime

He is not in the Italian mob he is fighting it

You're not even trying.

The devs said the character is black so they could explore the racism of that era.

The devs stated in a previous article he is going to be treated like a nigger so you can see how WRONG it is and cure your racism.

I'm not racist. I just hate niggers.

I am not interested in a story about a black mafioso anymore than I am interested in a story about a white guy in a hood.

Have to try user :^)

But really, having WW1 german soldiers as niggers is really offensive in a historical point of view.

Does anyone have the screen of the black guy wearing the german uniform

officially not trying, that picture floating around is trigger material because germans were fighting in the french countryside where no such front existed.

Would be too short anyways.

also mafia 3 is PC garbage, they left in "wop" but won't say nigger.
so what if nogs are depicted in a realistic light if the entire game is about killing muh h'uite devils.

Are we being raided by SA Goons or something? Where are all these

Posts coming from?

cuck/pol/ had another exodus.

i bet they will make npcs scream "kill this nigger" when they enter combat

Holla Forums does need to get out because we can do without shitposters that unironically believe in meme magic, but that doesn't change the fact Mafia III is about as politically incorrect as a black lives matter PSA

What the fuck are you talking about. The devs can't stop talking about how the game is all about evil racist white people and about the magic negro protagonist fighting racism.

Mafia 3 is literally about a negro fighting against muh racism.

Germany actually had a few dozen thousands of negro volunteers in the Wehrmacht and SS during WW2.

But BF1 takes place during WW1, when Germany did not have Negroid soldiers. So it's historical revisionism.

WE WUZ GERMANS N SHIET

have you watched the E3 videos?
not a single slur worse than darkie uttered at him yet he slings around honkey and wop.
it's less about the portrayal of blacks and more about the portrayal of whites as irredeemable capitalist pigs to be gunned down by our valiant negroe

and that nigger being shown in a violent and thug like light with no bullshiting around

Mafia 3 is about a thug fighting against the Italian mob.

So what you fucking autist, it's still Cultural Marxist propaganda. The devs are maximum anti-white cucks. They keep telling this in interviews, that the game is all about teaching about how evil raycism is.

Now go back to cuckchan to shill for your employers new propaganda game. Jewish tricks don't work here.

Lots of buzzwords here Holla Forums nigger, out with you.

facts can't be racist buddy

fuck off.

The game looks like boring shit.

paying IGN to give you a reacharound must be cheap these days

You wot m8. Holla Forums are leftists. They're anti-Holla Forums, anti-truth cultural Marxists.

And calling you scum what you are, Cultural Marxists, is not a buzzword. Yeah, you're clearly nervous about being outed for what you are. Anti-white subhuman.

Because the story of the Mafia games is not just "this one cool guy wipes out the entire mafia by himself"
Lincoln's little feud would be over in a day, he'd just get the cement shoes.
In previous Mafia games the main characters were under someone's protection the entire game, with Vito being a puppet for every boss there was.
The game seems to have the cancerous "capture that area" shit that hasn't been done right sine saints row 2.
The gameplay seems like hot garbage really, it is just cover based shooting. I like the execution kills straight from Godfather 2, but I doubt they will be implemented well.

I like the idea of cops treating you differently because of skin colour, but this doesn't really fit into a mafia game since you always play as the same character and have nothing to compare it to. Also it has no impact because police attention is justified, the MC is a violent criminal that wreaks havoc all over the city.

I liked the previous games, 1 more than 2, but I wouldn't get my hopes up about this one.

And you trusting them on their word because? I mean, we still have yet to see anything on it and so far the only thing we have right now is footage of a retard shilling a game with awful game mechanics.

whats up with marxist leftard developers and their nigger-fetish? no normal human being wants a videogame where they're forced to play a nigger animal.

Reminder that the nignog in the new star wars movie got put in the background on the chinese posters and sjws got butthurt.

Well, they did have them in their africa corps.
But as far as I know BF1 plays only in Europe, neglecting the African theatre, so you're right with your historcal revisionism.

I call bullshit, they switched from an Italian to a coon. They have also went on about the game showing how racist whites are in interviews. You're not going to get any more politically correct than that.

It's probably goons.

I think there's got to be an African map, right?

Where would half the battles with the Ottoman Empire go?

Decided to simply Google "Mafia 3 racism" and this is what I got
please use archive.is/articles/mafia-3-tackles-racism-and-the-vietnam-war-in-1960/1100-6429489/
gamecrate.com/mafia-iii-“-not-about-racism-about-race-some-level”/13422
thezonegamer.com/2016/06/mafia-3-racism-game-mechanic.html

This is EA 101.

Warcraft 3 had a map called Revenge of the Niggers. Shit was god tier.
One of the best maps on Warcraft 3.

Meant to add, nobody found it offensive when playing it. Even the loading screen said it was all satire.

If this game was published on Starcraft 2, the game would be taken down by blizzard for being offensive, but it can live on in Warcraft 3 until the servers go down. It was a fun game, despite how offensive it might seem to modern crowds.

Italians are niggers. I don't see what the big deal is.

Only southern ones.

I'll give you that one, but still, Italians aren't white.

So, White Guilt: The Video Game then?

First part proves the devs are SJW, as racism is not a condition that could be cured, but an opinion, and you need to be libshit cancer not to understand that.
Second quote shows that they're just gonna shit all over the seres. One of the fun and cool things about mafia had always been being the criminal, fighting against the police. Not being a generic sperm that fights against the bad guys.

That's because of the germans.Sicily is full of their shitty haplogroup,get the fuck out you fucking barbarians.

The fuck is going on with that creature's skin?

I presume fake/spray tanning.

Holla Forums is always right, and meme magic started because of Holla Forums

Yes i am racist. I dont want to see niggers in video games on streets in television hear their monkey voices in radios and lastly i want them to get the fuck out from this dimension forever. Why would anyone EVER want nigger in entertainment media. 90% of nigger girls are fat and ugly so you cant even fuck them and i have never seen feminine nigger which i could fuck. Wasting resources and energy on such bullshit. If we wouldnt wast it on those monkeys we would already dwell inside black hole harvesting light sources and shit.

But noo there must be mega cucks enabling niggers to the hardcore altruism levels.

Fuck off

Disgusting.
Go out in the sun or be fucking pale and sickly-looking. Looking like you just sprinted through a lopsided sprinkler full of Tang is not a good look.

Nice try, Shekel Goldberg.

Reminder that we're never teaming up with you backstabbing, incompetent halfbreeds again.

I would agree with you,but i've seen worse of that spray tan to be angry.American or Japanese going full orange is the real disgusting shit.

Better this way.We will just open the door and let the american buttfucks you,Russian rapebabies.
And good look with Japan.Remind me who thought it was a good idea to attack America?

I'm okay with just making them go back but I agree that (((rap))) is shit.

Any white boy who buys Battlefield 1, Watch Dogs 2, or Mafia 3 is a bonafide CUCK!

If you purchase those titles you may as well get a vasectomy while you're at it.

Just because it's not the worst you've seen doesn't make it acceptable.

Never implied that.But i can't get the strength to be angry when we get shit like pic related

The true menace: orange skins.

Honestly, it's not even that it's about black people. It's that it was a series about white people, and now it's about black people. It's that it is about black people to make a statement, a boring pointless statement that means and accomplishes nothing, and it certainly isn't because it makes for a good story. "Holy shit, there was racism and racial tension in the 60's?! Who would have known! Waitaminute, racism is BAD?! Oh my god, I would have never known! Thank you for showing me the light, video game developer pushing out the third title in your series! You have truly enlightened me and shown me the way!" It's pretty much like what's been going on in Comics. We'll arbitrarily make this character or concept into and about something otherwise unrelated, something ideally divisive, to get attention and social approval and signalling and certainly not because it's actually an interesting concept. Believe me, there are interesting stories to be told about these people and ideas, but they're not going to be interesting or good or engaging when the entire premise is arbitrary. Nothing arbitrary is ever interesting.

Niggerrapebabies sounds worse, doesn't it? That's because it is. And in stark contrast to you catholic dumbfucks, we didn't have a problem with abortion.
To be fair they were tricked into it and didn't have much of a choice. You fucks on the other hand pulled the retarded shit with greece for no reason.

I'd be less annoyed if it was an expansion or something, like the Ballad of Gay Tony.

Either you don't understand or are intentionally choosing to be obtuse. Likely the latter, just to shill Mafia III here.

It is politically-correct to depict whites as racists.
It is politically-correct to depict blacks as victims incapable of escaping their "circumstances".

A politically-incorrect thing to do would be portray nazis as human beings, who suffered a great deal at the hands of jewish communists/bankers, pursued a better future for their people, but were defeated, lied about for all time & the greatness they once were was bastardized into oblivion.

And a perfect example of doing it right, compared to all these fags doing it wrong.

I FOUND A PLACE

What, are you being a fucking Journalistic Ethics Warrior now? Game's whatever the devs want it to be.

GAS THE ORANGE,RACE WAR NOW

When they start throwing around Nigger as they do with Wop,then we can start to talk about real racial tension.But for now it's just the politically correct shit made to sound racist when in reality there is fucking nothing.GTA made niggers getting fucked up by cops already,i don't need to see that again.

I don't know.Most were Mediterranean niggers and in way less numbers,probably didn't change as much as the impact the russian made or the denazification or the gasteribeiter
There are even german anymore in Germany?We have the Turks,Italian and Greek,the Russian rapebabies and i bet some French Foreign Legion ones,keeping the tradition since the WW1. I doubt the number of white and german is high enough anymore.And with all the Syrian refugee,they will just crash down.How many pure-blood blond german sneak around to fuck immigrant?

Tough luck,they were tricked and so us and so you.Italy wasn't a free State until Mussolini,we were a second France,ready to do what they told us.Why do you think the change of side happened in WW1?Austria would have gave us what we wanted.But France needed something to keep the focus of the Austrian and not having a second front,for how weak you think it would have been,it frees supplies and logistics.Still we are full of masons,the king and the industries were made of all of those fag,they purposely slowed down and halted the research of planes,tanks,weapons,RADAR,etc.
Italy had to lose so the population would lose trust of Mussolini's government(UK agents on the territory where found) and bring back everything under the King and the others.

Greece was near the UK,Mussolini feared they would use the airport to help in Africa and Malta.We should have focused on bring Spain in and close the Mediterranean.And block the UK reinforcement to the African front.Rommel suffered the same fate of Graziani,we couldn't move enough tanks there as the UK could.American industry saved them.

what the fuck is your post

I see what you did there.

But aren't the black soldiers part of the Harlem Hellfighters/369th Infantry Regiment which was a US regiment?
I've not seen anything hinting towards black soldiers fighting on the German side.

Go play GTA mods, then you can shoot whatever denomination you hate the most, and still have access to more shitty mods

Yes.But EA,being a bunch of marxist,made the German's soldiers black too.There is a good image of it.
German used blacks soldier but only in Africa and that kind of terrain exist only in the Western front.Rewrite history and you can deny a population its future.
The German payed already enough and this is just complete fucking insane and disgusting.

They are cucked enough to accept it

In ancient times the superior tribes of cavemen would wipeout the inferior ones. That's what niggers are: an inferior tribe. But we don't just do what our ancestors would do because we're supposed to "civilized". Civilization is both a blessing and a curse.

If we had just given into our primitive instincts before niggers had spread out over the globe we might have already colonized Mars by now.

Haven't seen this screenshot, but it's pretty horrendous if you ask me. Why on earth would they do this?
They could have just added some African maps where the German soldiers would be black and everything would've been fine.
The press will probably praise them for how inclusive and progressive they are even though historical revisionism has is anything but progressive.
The only thing we can hope for is that Battlefield 5 will die as quickly as Hardline and Battlefront died.

wew a good one bro, a good one

As far as I know, they're making it about black people, because muh signaling like with Mafia 3. It should just be about the people of World War 1, which specifically happened to be almost exclusively white people. I'm sure the story they already have in mind won't be interesting or mean/accomplish anything.

Get a load of this goyim

Are we being raided?

God, I hope this inclusiveness meme dies soon.

It's Dice developing it so it probably won't even be worthwhile playing it just because you want a mediocre World War shooter.
The singleplayer will probably be extremely boring and filled with bugs, bad scripts and such.

It's about a black guy killing evil iitalian racist gangsters. That's bread and butter for a leftist like django unchained.

The only thing AAA games are good for nowadays is to ridicule them for how desperately they're trying to conform to some cultural values that will be forgotten in decade or so.

Nice to see jew propaganda is going strong

Another italian classic fucking ruined.I hope they will never touch the Dollar Trilogy.

Well no shit, most vegans are limp wristed pussies.

I bet OP even bought Overwatch

This,

and smearing the nigger in front all over the cover.

They just have to put the nigger in front, every time.

Pre-order BF1 and get a plastic nigger figurine.

ENJOY NIGGERS, GOY! WHY WON'T YOU JUST LIKE THEM. WE'LL SMEAR YOUR FACE WITH NIGGERS UNTIL YOU DO, RACIST GOY!

(((they))) will wait till clint eastwood is dead just like they did with Harold ramis and ghostbusters.

Nah mate.

I feel extra bad for my buddy. He bought two copies of Overwatch just so I could play with him, and I dropped the game completely within a day.

He still plays it and is rank 150

Oh God,i never thought of that.

Only Eastwood and Morricone are standing.Fuck.

Sorry user. It's going to happen.

I don't think Morricone will hold them back on making the a revisioned version of the film. He probably doesn't care.
At least they can't take away the originals and force us to watch the bastardised new versions.

Whatever, Holla Forums

Holla Forums is ingrained in Holla Forums, lurk more

Give it time.

We had Hollywood.There was a time we had Hollywood,everyone was italian.And then,fuck it.The mafia was probably the greatest thing America had until they jailed everyone.

He had some problem with Tarantino.I hope he never makes another soundtrack for him.But yes,at least we have the originals.

This actually reminds me of something I discussed with my friend. You are playing someone getting revenge on the Mob, by making your own gang. A criminal organization making its means through CRIME. Drugs, scams, theft, murder, prostitution, who knows. The game is going to revolve you building and growing a criminal empire and taking over neighborhoods with your own illegally controlled turf so you can go murder a bunch of people, in addition to the murder you cause on your journey.

And villifying you for this is racist, and you are going to be portrayed as a hero.

i am not that low
the last game i bought is dragon dogma

Truly a knightmare.

Spotted the nig- I mean friendly, intelligent Italian fellow. :^)

Niggers belong in cages.

First you get Western,Fighting,War and gangster film.Then you got jew comedy and blond women get muh dicked by nigger.

I would have stuck with the first,but if Interracial is your cup of tea at least don't shove it down everyone's throat.

Like the BBC you like so much :^)

Are you drunk? And who the fuck watches movies anymore?

No.
Normalfags watch movies and consume propaganda.And Holla Forums too.

Actually American.

I'm getting high blood pressure from the excessive amount of salt coming from that image

no it is not that is racist fuck off

The preferred nomenclature is Nigger American.

What makes you think Italians are nigger tier, I'm genuinely curious.

Nice edited picture, Holla Forums. Maybe next time you can make your own content.

it is not Holla Forums original either

smh fam