Chelsea Clinton photoshop memes

As you may or may not be aware, the (((media))) is currently trying to meme Chelsea Clinton into reality.

She is about to grace the cover of Variety magazine to talk about "muh sexism", "muh racism" and all the other kikery the shitlibs love to talk about.

It would be a shame if this attempt totally backfired…

Look at the picture, its an obvious photoshop. If we meme hard enough, the SJW "Body Shaming" anti photoshop crowd will pick it up and do all our work for us.

This needs a proper hashtag. Ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QmMkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She looks like a fucking bulldog.

#Sage

good thoughts, but we need the SJW crowd to drive this for us.

Probably some bullshit about empowerment

#FearlessPhotoshopGirl maybe?

Photoshop her head onto the dreadlock antifa creature.
Either the punch shot or the naked pics would do.
They have the same weakling body type in these pictures.
I know for a fact that this magazine cover is already photoshopped.
Clinton is not that skinny.

just like her real father

shop donkey faces over hers

Besides the fact that the Democrats' mascot is a donkey, she's ugly and looks like one, Sam Hyde already called her ugly. We should make hurting her feelings a priority, she's young and probably feels terrible about her appearance. At least Hillary was attractive when she was young, Chelsea never was nor will be.

I'm not artistically talented but here's an example

What's wrong with her face?

Good question. Is that even her body?

She looks wicked, as if a demon or something lived inside her.

Good one.

The photographer is holding an apple isn't he?

Everything. You can thank a combination of Herb's Jewnetics and a piss-poor photoshop job.

Found the pre photoshop image

this

how about instead of being juvenile and stupid, we actually dig up the old hillary emails where (((diane reynolds))) and mommy are smuggling haitian children into the US. make it very apparent who diane reynolds actually is. force them to make the connection. start making infographics that show how much she is involved with her mothers shenanigans. show the pics of her on epsteins island etc…

never trust a fucking clinton.

although, i can see why the media is pushing her so hard. stupid, young, misinformed, altruistic (yeah fuckin right), and basically a perfect vessel to push useless progressive bullshit. combine that with the fact that she actually has nothing to do with politics, and that she is likely very easy to blackmail due to her connections with the clinton foundation, and you have a perfect storm.

that is… unless we have anything to say about it

I hope you guys know that she has implants in her face to look more like Hillary, as she is not Hillary's daughter. She looked like less shit before that.

Wasn't there some other real photo of her somewhere?
It'll be easy to post a comparison shot on some (((social media))) and let the normies spread it.

She'll be the next Jeb Bush. Her name is already ruined to half of the country.

What's the point? Look at that.

If her mother couldn't succeed, I really don't think we need to worry about Chelsea. She has even less charisma than her mother, her reputation is already trashed by wikileaks emails from her coworkers calling her an unqualified emotional child, and everyone knows she's a spoiled child.

Just kill it with fire. Bury it. Not another fucking Leslie Jones where the Jews use us for PR. The Jews are beating a dead horse, it will just fizzle if we leave it to sink.

I don't believe this for an instant, because she looks absolutely nothing like Hillary. She looks exactly like Webster Hubbel.

Please, meme nobody ever voting for democrats party, feel disgust of every media, corrupt partisan manipulator corporation shilling for media or owned by democrats party, every time who the piece of shit vermins democrats party is not president they try to shit in everything in the country and use their criminals

Clintons are dead, they never will memory hole Hillary Clinton and everything of her, they never apologized for Hillary Clinton, the vermins of democrats party who are responsible for freakness in USA with years of lies, manipulation, race baiting, fake news, edited videos, CNN is the biggest corrupt representation of the whole mediocre, corrupt, disgusting democrats corrupt party media who include trash like

CNN, Buzzfeed, Huffington Post are mediocre jokes but new york times, washington post, usatoday, mediamatters and all other garbage of DNC aren't different, they are the same disgusting corrupt vermin in USA who accept the criminal monopoly and manipulation of DNC who use even non-political media to try to shill for the next piece of shit from DNC party like strategy of get money and power

Don't matter, your country will be a hell with democrats piece of shit party in the power for the people in the whole world, not only in USA since corrupt left-wing media copy and paste the corrupt media owned by DNC like bibble and copy every freakness based in fake narratives, manipulation and years of race baiting, war baiting between gender, race, every freakness manipulation of identity politics of democrats party when is useful for them, but when Marine Le Pen wants to be president the democrats party who tried to meme white women against men of own race and vote for Hillary Clinton for being ""woman""" instead of qualities in the same way they tried to guilt tripping people in vote for Obama for being black in the times of history who people were more naive, dumb and brainwashed in USA, with DNC trying to bait them all the time, and the people of 27/30 years being dumb loser brainwashed idiots in the times of Obama, naive people, while today we aren't cuckolds and nobody around the world nobody like mediocre cucks sell out for DNC, we want to destroy the establshment, the lobby of DNC, their corrupt media, they are evil, horrible, we never will forget every manipulation, narrative, and your cartoonish narrative and manipulation will create people who will be unapologetic to spit and destroy yourselves after years of your manipulation.

Everyone who is partisan, shill, is sell out for the lobby of DNC will be trashed on the internet in the whole world, you don't control the narrative, you are vermins piece of shit.

Please, never vote for DNC again, don't matter how the DNC every time who they don't have power try to cause chaos, crimes, and blame others for the disgusting things organized by DNC and their corrupt media shilling for this and themselves

DIE VERMINS FROM DNC

You can EASILY make this popular on Instagram, twitter, facebook, etc.
Have the caption: "Which one is the real cover?" and then mix the actual cover in with other bad photoshops.

good goy! do the Jews Pr work for him for free. don't let it sink in a shitty industry trade no one reads, give it press…

What? It's so normies can fucking laugh at her and Variety for this shitty shoop. Did I miss the point of this thread?

Reminder

Yes, the thread is either a shill or a fucking idiot. She's a trained whore. She'll sink. give a fire no oxygen, it dies. Just leave the cunt in obscurity, keep her out of popular conscious. no one reads "variety" but for wanna-be list actors. It will die if it's left.

If you give the Jews "muh alt-right attacking chelsea!!!," you give it fuel.

Pre-plastic surgery

That so? Alright, saging and abandoning thread then.

Clinton family is dead with Bill and Hillary Clinton, don't matter how the corrupt vermin disgusting media of DNC try to shill for these vermin piece of shit

I'm not even from USA but i don't the freakness, corruption, liars, manipulation and every cheating and dirty tricks of vermins of democrats party turn my country worse than all bad things i already have here, is disgusting see vermin left-wing media pretend that copy corrupt partisan democrats party media is news

Every vermin corporation, media, website, everything who shill for the vermins of DNC, will be viewed bad, every cowardly actor or celebrity will automatically become mediocre and losers if are sell out in corrupt industries who are owned by DNC trying to create some sort of monopoly to get power and manipulate, shill for themselves and try to shit in others, every corrupt industry who shill, everyone become mediocre, disgusting, pathetic if are vermins shilling and working for every new DNC manipulation for themselves

Look at the vermin of democrats party in the other thread, these vermins create chaos, corrupt everything, manipulate chosen news, lies, narratives, americans accepted this disgusting corrupt party have so much monopoly and manipulation in media, even after 2016 who the democrats party was know as a corrupt liar manipulator party in the whole world who people feel disgust of leftists and they trying to manipulate and keep their manipulation

We feel disgust of you, you are cynical corrupt vermins.

Die DNC

I just wanted a new alternative to Americans instead of being forced to have forever the vermins of DNC

The DNC is losing power, but you need to destroy their corrupt lobby and manipulation in all other industries too.

Destroy the old establshment of manipulation and lobby of democrats party/DNC

Destroy them and also make the republicans become a better party with more people who aren't controled opposition or infiltrated by DNC

And also works for revolutions in the alternative against the establshment, everyone knows who have lobby, manipulate everything.

Change and double triple to make the DNC lose even more power, make the DNC lose their lobby, it's the most hardest but since people are feeling disgusting and knowing that some websites are partisan owned by the vermins of democrats party and don't like them, they are losing lobby, the problem is when some other corrupt corporation try to shill for the DNC keep their corrupt lobby.

Democrats corrupt party create thousands of partisan corrupt shit media to shill for themselves, they even use non-political corrupt industries to try to partisan manipulate for themselves and people in the whole world are feeling more disgust of them because of this.

We feel disgust of DNC, don't matter how you try to manipulate, pay slaves to make propaganda and shill for yourselves, we despise your lobby, we know that your vermin disgusting party have lobby, and in other countries of world left-wings were take in lies, corruption, manipulation and we people outside of USA relate democrats party with left-wings piece of shit

Every time you invent a new buzzword we feel even more disgust of you, in any choice or everything, we want to destroy your lobby and we will automatically feel disgust of you if you try to take our families we will feel more disgust of you, we will remember everything and nothing is memory holed in internet and we will remember your real intentions, manipulations

We will not be subservient, die DNC

#BeHonestForOnce

Was she raped by Bill?
I think she has been raped by Bill.

Remember that she is a kike so call her (((((CHELSEA CLINTON)))))

goodfor satan

haha you dont own nothing g.

The left really does have some of the fugliest, most unpleasantly repulsive people to ever lay eyes on.

She looks the same as she always has. The only difference is straightened hair and more flattering lighting.

Btw, her real dad Webb Hubbel is also a convicted felon.
Want a good laugh (or rage)? archive.is/QmMkI

the demon you're speaking of is actually deep MK ultra programming since she was 18 months old, the deep state is capable of doing anything with her, good eye user, trust your instincts
but I honestly believe we can and ought to still save her soul, even though she is hideous

w-wew that's a rough looking cover I need some gore to cleanse the mental palate

#BrownBagClinton

or just #BBC or whatever year she decides to run Ex: #BBC2020

#Bagler2018

I need the picture of Chelsea photoshopped into Playboy with her sitting on the toilet with peanut butter suggesting that she was going to let their dog eat her cunt.

MAXIMUM OVER-KEK

Good God, I didn't realize Hillary Clinton had so much kike DNA in her family. I can smell the yid off Chelsea a mile away. I'll bet the cameraman was holding a shekel in front of her as he took that picture.

Who is her real father?

Missing something keep it 1000 kinfoke.

So she doesn't look like a horse? This is a pretty unflattering photo that Variety obviously couldn't fix.

Overcropped it.

Checked

Let Rob Morrow explain it to you

here. fresh oc

They obviously photoshopped her thighs, she's much fatter than that

(checked)

HOLY SHIT!!! Was that a face?

lel

IT'S OGRE

that's fucking rank

Posting spoilered eyebleach because fuck this guy

this never gets old

Degenerate.

im so tired of the 'muh trigger discipline' meme. cant this bitch just hold a gun naturally without muh
tacticool finger

pic 1, daughter sexualization degeneracy
pic 3, left labia accentuated degeneracy

I'm not listening to a lecture on degeneracy from a fucking degenerate.

What are you going on about ngger?

*nigger

You simply can't escape your genetics.

That same sort of detached psychopathy as her mother. Any normal person would tell him to fuck off but she has to keep up appearances, even past the point of it making sense.

They want this jewess to be your president, you know this right?

EPIC le blue name post!

I think the worst part is she can't actually have emotion. It's always that stupid Clinton cunty smile and a political dodge. Never a good ole fashion fuck off.

I'd say that a horse is a more accurate comparison.

joj