Greenlight games worth a buy?

Was looking through steam and saw this game called bastard bonds.
It looks like some kind of Phoenix Wright turned RPG type game which at the very least has claimed my interest.
But it's a greenlight (greenlit?) game, which implies it's shit.
It seems to have good reviews on steam, but that really isn't indicative of anything.
Cutting to the chase, has anyone here played it?
Is it worth playing?

Feel free to mention any other greenlight games that are somehow not shit or even decent.

Other urls found in this thread:

rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/bastard-bonds-anybody-has-ever-played-it.108808/
bigfingers.ca/BB/index.html)
sendspace.com/file/zzh7k5
store.steampowered.com/app/280220/
knucklecracker.com/common/demo.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone's a bara fetishist, god damn

Distance is a great game and it's Greenlight, I think?

Wasn't this game fully released recently? I heard good things about its fast-paced turn-based combat.

Bastard Bonds has no legal elements. You plead then tell your rescuer (determined) if you are really guilty or not. This determines a starting boon and alignment (and some dialog latter apparently).

The RPGcodex, who have very high standards for RPGs, likes it.

rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/bastard-bonds-anybody-has-ever-played-it.108808/

There's also a reupload of the demo in that thread. It's pretty lengthy so you can judge for yourself if it's good or not.

Isn't RPGcodex controlled by SJWs? Or is that another site.

It's pretty offputting. The Bigfingers and it's logo don't help.

Actually if there happens to be non homosexual sex or romance in that game I might be thankful for all the bara.

Anyways I looked it up and it seems kind of deep and well liked around communities, no magnet link yet on kat but I'll find something.

Nope. They have the longest continuous single thread on Gamergate I know of.

Perhaps you're thinking of RPG net?

I've found a demo link on their website(bigfingers.ca/BB/index.html) but it leads you do this secure payment website where you have to fill in information so I'm not using that. Thankfully someone on rpg codex has uploaded the demo.
sendspace.com/file/zzh7k5

What's your crime, Holla Forums?

RAPE

Browsing the site, they seem to have this derogatory term for uncharted4 which is popamole which seems to translate to muh grafix.

I don't know an SJW alive that doesn't think the sun shines out of Naughty Dogs ass for their token stronk black female so I think RPGcodex is pretty safe from SJWs.
Plus they also have posters that are making fun of Burch which, for me, seals the deal.

Popamole actually refers to Gears of War esqe cover combat (sit behind cover and "pop" "moles" whenever they come up), thought it's also used to mean any "awesome button" gameplay.

Ahh, thanks for elaborating, I'd never heard the term before now.

If you're playing a bara game you might as well go all in

I didn't even notice that. This game is definitely fetish bait. I guess it could still be good, but damn.

doesn anyone yet know what cerkumstances are required for being able to recruit other being in this game wiki is real empty

The creator confirms he is gay in the codex thread.

It's a bastardization of "pop-a-mole". Enemy gets it's head up, you pop it. Gameplay for 10 year olds.

Anyone who bought this and can upload it on mega? Looks really nice, 'cept for the obvious bara fetishism.

Why do you all say Bara all of a sudden instead of just calling him a huge faggot ?

Not all faggots are barafags.

What's the difference ?

You have to be pretty daft not to know the difference.

Not all straight men like thick girls.
Not all gay men like stocky, hairy men with lots of mass.

Oh I see.
Sorry if my knowledge about the homoerotic world is very limited.

Been playing the demo for the past 2 hours. Damn, this game is good.

Because faggots that like bara actually like men, they sexualize and idealize true masculine qualities, physiques and attitudes. They do not enjoy women or associate with women but rather share a bond of the deepest brotherhood forged only in the pit of sodomy. Sinful but tolerable.

Faggots that are into traps, twinks and sissy's are hopeless degenerates who do not love what is masculine but rather are in all respects lower than women, submissive and feminized to a cartoonish degree, they have no pride or strength and as such desire not the brotherhood of men but to be mastered by women, they are not true homosexuals, only failed heterosexuals who lie about their inclinations in order to try and cover up how wormlike they really are.

Creeper World 3 got greenlit some time ago.
It is a tower defense game, but rather than fight a bunch of generic enemies coming from a couple directions you have a gelatinous alien substance rising like flood water from every direction. Encounters end up being long, drawn out battles of attrition for every little scrap of land to build your base(s) out more.
It also has a shit ton of content including challenge maps, alpha maps, and a map building and sharing service.

store.steampowered.com/app/280220/

Demo for anyone intersted.

knucklecracker.com/common/demo.php

This looks like a lot of fun user.

The answer it always: Pirate it and if you like it enough to buy it, buy it.

bamp

Barafags are truly delusional scum. Twink is objectively the best body type. There's no such thing as feminine men, just men that take care of themselves and aren't fat sacks of shit.