11 October 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

rupe-india.org/38/foundations.html
archive.frontpagemag.com/readarticle.aspx?artid=14085
g.e-hentai.org/g/824718/898255024a/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gabriel Black

The memes are real.

Also where does this nigga get off calling the BP "petty bourgeois" of all fucking things? They were legit.

can i get more of this photoset?

This article is the most based thing to come out of Trotskyism since Posadism also nice dubs

I posted stuff relating to this on Holla Forums before but it didn't get much attention

rupe-india.org/38/foundations.html

archive.frontpagemag.com/readarticle.aspx?artid=14085

They've been doing this shit for ages

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

aye, it's hard for stuff not related to mindless shitposting to get traction much of the time

Good shit, my dude. I'll file it away for later use.

Regardless I think the level of influence foundations have had on American society is severely underestimated.

They get barely any criticism from "Left"/liberal movements because they historically aligned with a lot of "Left"/liberal causes (abortions, "family planning", Kinsey the creepy pedo cunt, civil rights etc), any criticism being the usual >"""""""""""reforming""""""""
kind

So historically most actual criticism of foundations has been associated with extreme right John-Bircher-esque "everything I don't like is gultural marxism run by satanic-masonic-jewish-communist :DDDD"

Which porky is funding pol?

Palmer Luckey and Pence's social media plants that scour Holla Forums to have them make memes that support Trump (which he's actually posted to his official Twitter account).

fam

g.e-hentai.org/g/824718/898255024a/

10k worth of memes nobdody on Holla Forums would touch with a barge pole. You got spooked by liberals nigger.

WSWS is preaching to the choir here, but it is nice to see the corporate sponsorship of idpol layed out so plainly.

They fund all far left.

Wait, what?

He donated 10,000.
Nimble America are the ones who are doing.

They fund idpol to make sure that it stays within the boundaries of idpol. It isn't "left" or "far left". It's just funding and nudging things a certain way to ensure it doesn't stray into - or group up (which would require outreach towards them, to begin with) with actual anti-establishment, anti-capitalist trends.

Same reason you'll often see funding and big money into "the other" side. Making everything into social issues (while ignoring the economic base) works the same way. Neither is dangerous to capitalism, in fact it integrates surprisingly easy.

They're trading bad karma for good karma? That's how it works, idiot.

You got ways to download this stuff?

This pretty much.

Nigger insurrectionary potential: defused. Now uncle toms and white liberals can hug and preach peace by respecting each other, especially pigs.