Come to TheRIGHTstuff

You'll never hear more based shit in your life. Listen to the Daily Shoah. Best show ever.

Join the community too!
forum.therightstuff.biz/

You mean the site run by a jew?
No thanks.

nice bait

no

Stop saging our thread newfag. Bump Bump Bump

Why do jews not even look like humans.

I really hope this is a thinly veiled PA request.

because they're not human.

they are an invasive sub-species

I'll take this as sarcasm.

Op's thread is alright. Stop shitposting on a quality thread shill or you will be banned

Yes bait indeed.

It's hard to tell anymore. TRS has reached such a level of autism that everything they do almost seems like self-parody.

kek enjoy your ban faggot

fuck off KIKE

Same weird eyes as cernovich.

And with this I'm off. Bye TRShill-kun. You'll never be good enough to be TRShill-san.

The meme is fake and shopped. Op's right. There are no gays there. Honestly there a lot of morally schizophrenic church ladies who want to divide the movement with outdated principles. They make shit like this up all the time.

heh yeah just ghoul's moms and mike's fag-hag kikewife. nice reddit spacing. Fuck your movement, I hope it fucking burns as our, genuine movement that isn't a fucking zionist cuckshed illuminates the world. Heil Hitler.

also 14/88 BOOTS ON THE GROUND HEIL SLAVROS HEIL VICTORY

Get lost TRS was a jewish psyop from the beginning.

even if it isn't a PA request it's going to be treated like one. have fun you fucking scumbags

Its bait. this whole thread is bait. the op is bait. every post that isn't saged is bait. this isn't even them its someone posing as them to get a response.

And people still keep biting

Found the closet homosexual ironshitskin.
People like op might shill once in a while out of excitement but fucking uzbeki nigger lovers shill here all the time. How does nobody see this?

oy vey I've been found out

Anhero TRS-kun

no, thanks

lol antifa is still butthurt i guess

Gtfo (((TRS))) nobody likes you here.

Alt-Kikes

niBBa please

Daily reminder these are goons trying to manufacture more outrages by pretending to be X group shilling Y on Holla Forums.

Posting smugs because goons recoil when they see the portrayal of beauty.

oh its fucking nothing? HUGE SURPRISE

TRS is still around?

Daily reminder they're also extremely cringeworthy and try to live out their manipulative power fantasies online because their real lives are a joke.

Yes it is, but I still haven't gotten conclusive information on Peinovich remaining or divorcing his yenta.

why hasn't this thread been nuked yet?

Barely.

It was an obvious lie. Why would they get a divorce now?

He won't leave her. Who else will crossdress and peg him while Peinovich fantasizes about his jew wife being Jimpacted

kek, nigger looks like he should have been in They Might Be Giants.

I've never done a DNA test and sometimes I have insecurity about my own whiteness and admixture, but then I see a real example of a "crypto" like Mike and I feel right as rain. His face is just clearly and instinctively "wrong".

The TRS Story as I understand it:
-Guy & friends form group
-Guy & friends claim to be White Nationalists
-Guy & friends get doxed
-Friends are revealed to be degenerate nu-males
-Guy is obese pos
-Guy has a nigger brother
-Guy looks like a kike
-Guy has jewish ritual paraphernalia at dinner table (from social media pic that was floating around)
-Guy admits to being a kike his show
-Guy has a jewish wife
-jew wife involved in show/ aut-kike business (they lied about this she was on show at least once if not twice)
-jew wife publicly involved in enabling trannies/fags. At Christmas time I might add (typical jewish bs)
-jew wife publicly meets and associates with jewish priests and jew groups
- jew wife works at job that pushes diversity quotas
-TRS still has followers

good I hope they go down in flames.

Why would a goy like "The Jewish Standard"?

Pretty much, but to be fair they started out as edgy libertarians. They just kept going farther and farther right and eventually it was too late to admit they were jews.
Also when his jewish wife was on the show it was a Christmas episode if I'm remembering correctly. Pure (((coincidence))), i'm sure.

They're still edgy lolbergs, they just pretend to be fascists now.

Yes stupid goyim don't let TRS spread their filthy anti-seemetism goyim

They should have kept their group on faceberg. They got greedy and moved to podcasts claiming to be White nationalists for the click shekels

Here is your (you) now leave TRSodomite

Nice b8 thread, (1).

Because the mods are either doing it themselves or are complacent in shitstirring.

*complicit
But it could be complacence too.

That's Infuriating more so when the jewish infiltration is brought into it.

Here it is. She just reads a boring and unfunny poem she wrote.

I'm glad that Seana Fenner actually linked Spencer to him by figuring out where his quotes came from and exposed the pernicious faggotry problem trying to get in before we even really control public discourse, let alone have saved our people.

I might as well leave at least one in-depth redpill on movement issues in this bait thread. Have fun trying to seed ignorance, OP.

Thanks for actually linking some evidence. I was one of those anons that defended Mike because of not having seen the evidence, so you are right about that, too.

All the nonsense about the "alt-right" really just confirms how damaging Jew-promoted degeneracy has been. The general public is so fucked up at this point that they can barely form a coherent reaction to the tentacles of ever-expanding enemy tyranny. I find it more disturbing than funny, personally.

The truth is still in the mirror, user.

This. I can actually understand how this happened. I remember once I went all the way back and listened to their first episode (after having listened to a bunch of them from 2016), and I thought it was cringeworthy. It's good that they left them up, though. It would show those who don't understand how redpilling works that you do actually start from very basic bitch positions and gradually change.

Is this another GLS vs IronMuslims thread? Seems like one to me.

Fucking hell, forgot to Sage.
Brb going to kill myself.

This Is How We Jew It // Detox // Christmas

They also seem to have an interest in professional wrestling, which may seem harmless but like most pop culture programs its audience.

This so much.